Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Texcat why did I track you to Klingon last night?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:42 am

Post by texcat »

You didn't.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Fitz and textcat.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

UNVOTE:

In post 626, Not_Mafia wrote:Texcat why did I track you to Klingon last night?

Are you serious? I ISO'd you earlier this morning and didn't see a claim anywhere. WTF?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 629, havingfitz wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 626, Not_Mafia wrote:Texcat why did I track you to Klingon last night?

Are you serious? I ISO'd you earlier this morning and didn't see a claim anywhere. WTF?

I was lying, but this statement is absurd
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Wait wtf
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 138, Dessew wrote:Sheesh, guys.

First of all, let's not get carried away, gob's list has three reads in total, Haschel, Hopkirk & Trivium.

In post 161, Dessew wrote:
In post 158, VeeGee wrote:VOTE: Gob

Been wanting to, no idea why I didn't earlier.

Why Gob? Why not vijay?

In post 226, Dessew wrote:
In post 168, Haschel Cedricson wrote:So,
gob, I'll ask you again: Which specific posts by vijay do you feel were half-assed, and why do they strike you that way?

Here, I've found it. gob's reaction to this question doesn't match up with scum-gob. Haschel's original question was worded in such a way, that it could (& did) easily have gob talk about other player's in general instead of vijay. (Namely, he asked why were vijay's posts half-assed in contrast to other player's posts, or something like that.) gob didn't even mention this. He isn't self-aware enough to know what questions he was asked. I mean, the "readlist" would've been unnecessarily flashy if he was scum & whatnot. The reason why I'm singling this one out, though, is that you cannot seriously think he would've faked it. So stop this thing of yours, & join the stoz wagon.

Dessew was defending Gob fairly consistently during Day One, then dropped off the face of the earth during Day Two.

VOTE: Titus
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@Salamance: If Vijay had a cop result on gob then why was voting you all he did yesterday.

Going to have a look through some more isos quickly.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Bad interactions with gob.
(Titus) Dessew/Gob buddying seems quite possible given the rest of gob’s play. Gone through this already.
(Salamance) Gob has an early scumread on salamance (trivium) for no reason- followed up with no vote- seems like a potential pairing- attempting to distance. Plus what fitz said about town until hammer.
(Stoz) Stoz’s stance on gob “all kinds of unknown” really rubs me the wrong way. Also 591+592 look really constructed/fakish.
(Samx) SamX says nothing negative about gob and defends him several times.
(Not_Mafia) Vijay also ignores gob.

Good interactions with gob.
Havingfitz
Texcat
Wanderer- Looks to be genuinely trying to sort gob actually. I need to reread as I’ve been basing my read of wanderer completely on an old veegee read.

Atm i'm thinking 2 of Dessew/Vijay/Stoz. I want a better read on stoz so for now...
VOTE: Stoz
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 582, gob wrote:I am here.

I am Cop.

Do not lynch i am catching up tonight!

In post 583, Not_Mafia wrote:No you aren't

In post 584, Not_Mafia wrote:Someone please hammer

In post 587, Not_Mafia wrote:He's scum, hammer

Either NM is towncrediting to lylo or hes a PR.
stoz
stoz
Goon
stoz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by stoz »

I agree with Salamence's most recent post. Occam's razor says that vijay's only post in day 2 was due to whatever he detected the first night.

I said already that "all kinds of unknown" sounded better / funnier in my head, but I won't deny that I had heaps of trouble reading gob, he just seemed crazy.

I don't see what is wrong at all with me asking for Gob's read. I had pressed reply and typed out 591, then went to post and it said that Salamanca had posted in the time between when I pressed reply and the time I actually posted my message. I posted it anyway because I was in a hurry. I was actually shocked at Salamence's hammer, because if Not Mafia was wrong we would have been in a lot of trouble without gob's read.

That's all I've got time for now, today is my wedding anniversary.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by texcat »

Vijay's only post on D2 was his vote on Salamence? I don't see where Salamence says that. But that is the last post that I see in vijay's Iso.

I remain unconvinced that NotMafia/Vijay is cop. I am sure that NotMafia didn't track me last night which he clearly claimed, unlike his cop nonclaim.

Nevertheless, I am happy with my vote on Sala.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

NM's confidence in Gob flipping scum either means hes Counterclaiming or he knew he was flipping scum because he is his buddy.

Which one you want, textcat?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Textcat was called mafia by NM and NM isnt dead. Infact its odd that Nm isnt voting text at this point.

So mafia is really dumb or NM is mafia bussing.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 638, Salamence20 wrote:NM's confidence in Gob flipping scum either means hes Counterclaiming or he knew he was flipping scum because he is his buddy.

Which one you want, textcat?

No, it's not either or. Not Mafia seemed confident that Gob was scum, but that does not mean that he was actually confident or had any additional info that the rest of us didn't have. A few of us were fairly confident that Gob was scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Dierfire

I know OMGUS but I am sleepy and I want to try to get my teeth wet.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay, not sure why it took me so long to realise ths considering I did it myself in one of my set-ups, texcat is Mafia Doctor

VOTE: texcat
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town role cop, my n1 result was for a Gunsmith, so I knew gob was lying as a full cop would be unbalanced, inspected texcat last night and got doctor, texcat is a mller to the gunsmith, and s scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

havingfitz could be last scum for
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@NM: How are your thoughts on Dessew defending gob several times during Day 1? Dierfire has already posted the most of it. I'm thinking that it may be too obvious for them to be buddies so maybe Dessew was just very off with his read. I had a hard time reading Dessew and really wanted to interact with him after gob's flip.

Not sure how to feel about Dierfire picking up what I mentioned about Dessew, so that's why I want him to catch-up on everybody.

I don't like Titus' vote on Dierfire because I wasn't really scumreading SamX anyway (also not quite townreading for that matter) and I'd like a catch-up from her as well.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 645, Wanderer-nl wrote:Not sure how to feel about Dierfire picking up what I mentioned about Dessew, so that's why I want him to catch-up on everybody.

I did read through the whole game (once).
VeeGee was the alternative wagon to Gob, which makes Wanderer probably Town. Looking at , I'd want attention on Stoz and Vijay for voting on VeeGee's wagon with Gob. Apparently Vijay is Not_Mafia who is claiming a role? I'm somewhat confused as to which roles and results have been truthfully claimed at this point.
Constantine was absent the entire game. When Salamence replaced in, he was a major part of turning the lynch on Accountant and opposing the lynch on Gob. That's not quite as bad as Dessew's play, I think, and perhaps not quite as suspicious as Stoz either.
Texcat, Havingfitz, and Hopkirk were all on the Gob wagon on Day One. All three subsequently moved off and on to Accountant ( for Hopkirk, for Texcat, and for Havingfitz). On Day Two, all three voted for Gob. I'd say that there's no more than one Mafia in that set. Texcat and Havingfitz have been fairly inactive but Stoz (see below) has been more inactive and with a more suspicious pattern.
Stoz was inactive as well. If NM is telling the truth then Stoz is definitely on my list of suspicious characters for the voting pattern as well as for lurking without providing a vote for Gob (unlike Texcat and Havingfitz).

Anyway, if we could have everyone who has claimed a real result to reiterate, that would be fantastic. Right now I have NM claiming Rolecop with results on Texcat (Doctor) and one other player (Gunsmith, player not yet named).
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 642, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay, not sure why it took me so long to realise ths considering I did it myself in one of my set-ups, texcat is Mafia Doctor

VOTE: texcat

Mafia doc vs 1-shot vig?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Oh wait gunsmith!

Never mind. Gg
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I have a lot of thoughts on NM's claim and I really want Texcat to respond to NM's accusation before I share my those.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”