Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

By saying that Max is scum he's reinforcing my PoE pool, if he was scum i'd think he'd be taking a stab at ika which is my stronger townread, because taking a stab at Max doesn't remove Alch's death.
Meanwhile Max:
In post 923, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Luna, silver pushed a few people, right? I'm not sure discounting them as mafia on that alone would work, since it was a pretty large group that he picked from.

Is trying to eliminate ppl from the townbloc.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Taken with a grain of salt tho, Alch is still being PoE'd out, but if Alch had attacked my ika townread i probs would have switched my vote towards him.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Alchemist You think nobody bussed Jaw?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Huh, i forgot about that.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Shiro »

Technicaly speaking it is not impossible with the speed and time his wagon took just improbable
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I would like to know where ika, Max, Mario and Perfomer currently stand in general
I have a weird feeling.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 978, Shiro wrote:@Alchemist You think nobody bussed Jaw?

Yes. It's a possibility that he wasn't bussed, especially considering the wagon stalling out for a while.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

If he wasn't bused then:
In post 905, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
Votecount 1.21

Silverjaws - 7 - Shiro, Alchemist21, Vedith, MarioManiac4, Firebringer, Diego1487, Luna Fox

MarioManiac4 - 3 - Bellaphant, Performer, MaxwellPuckett
Diego1487 - 1 - Silverjaws
Alchemist21 - 1 - PantherPunt

Not Voting: ika

Deadline: (expired on 2015-09-19 23:45:33)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You think both of his partners were onto Mario, and one of them decided to go onto Mario again?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Yes. Performer's vote today was reactionary OMGUS.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Shiro »

Well to be perfectly honest I thought the same till Bella flipped town

But now I am not so sure. It is too careless to try and save someone who was practically useless
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 975, Luna Fox wrote:Ok, i think Alch is town.

Yeah I can see this.
I'll review my vote later.
I claim scum \o/
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by Shiro »

I will sheep you Luna

Vote:Performer

Btw ika should start talking or else he might be scum. Actually knowing he was on the wagon and unvoted to hammer it not impossible to think he was the one bussing. But then again he was in th wagon from the start.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Performer »

First things first - you guys are about as impatient as youngsters who've not got enough experience in the real world. I'm just shaking my head at everyone except Diego.
Seeing this situation, I've decided to change my playstyle and be myself, because that open setup took me for a spin as I've never played open setup before. The simple and frank playstyle, I don't see that working out any longer.
Also, if you guys think I'm scummy because I never played in an open setup and I asked about it, you guys need to slow down and look for more clues.

I told you I'd get back to you guys and now I see I'm on L-2. At least someone, namely Diego, has the good sense to defend me. The only person who defended me correctly, as I saw from the posts since I could last post. Thank you Diego. The rest of you, not so much. Fortunately we have plenty of time to talk and try to lynch another mafia today.

------

– Mario is this your playstyle in all games? Because that sounds like misrepresentation of me at its finest.

Unvoting you because my analysis is coming to a different theory, based on what’s been happening. I also suspect Alch , as I clearly stated I was going to get back to you guys, yet Alch voted me in the same page, on 922. Bell had Alch in the scum pile too. Alch, what are your justifications?

What makes you suspect ika? I’m going to do ISO of him.

– Pant’s sharp VCA, I concur. Alch has grown suspicious. You aren’t right about me though.

– adding Ved to my town list, this is sharp.

, , – Thank you Diego. First person to actually read me right after day 1, on this site.

UNVOTE: Mario

-----

I also have yet to see ANYONE state they're re-reading what the dead posted, building a case with supporting evidence, instead of voting so quick. I honestly expected more from you guys. Personally I plan to re-read ISOs of ika, Fire, Bell, and Shiro.

And Luna, suggesting the Vig shoot me is a bad idea. If the Vig follows through and I flip town - which I will - you know that'll look scummy.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:32 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 931, Vedith wrote:Right, that was a strange outcome.

Okay, so as it stands this is where I am going with.

Town
Mario
Shiro
Ika

Town Lean
Luna

Null
Panther
Diego

Scum lean
Maxwell

Scum
Alch
Performer

I'd like to see these both squirm today.

VOTE: Alch

In post 933, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 931, Vedith wrote:Null
Panther
Diego

How do you have a null on Diego after silver's flip?

I'm more curious as to how Vedith has the same top-2 scumreads as me and has at me at null and also questioning others about me.
@Vedith - do you often scumread folks with the same scumreads as you?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:34 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 945, Alchemist21 wrote:Well at least someone has the sense to realize Performer and I aren't scum together,

Oh, and Luna, this setup doesn't give scum daychat. The only way scum could have conspired against TTH was in the pre-game, and there's absolutely no way I could have known Silver was an alt just by being scumbuddies with him if I were scum.

@Panther, why do you think Diego shouldn't survive past D3 even if all signs point to them being Town?

I don't think that. Maybe you misread f3 as D3. Or you are trying to misrep and throw shade at me intentionally. Not sure.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Performer »

Another reason why I unvoted Mario.

Silv thought alch, ika, fire, pant, luna, max are town; thinks tth/bell/mario are scum, stated he’d happily vote Mario.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:44 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 988, Performer wrote:I told you I'd get back to you guys and now I see I'm on L-2. At least someone, namely Diego, has the good sense to defend me.
The only person who defended me correctly
, as I saw from the posts since I could last post. Thank you Diego.

, , – Thank you Diego.
First person to actually read me right after day 1, on this site.

Hold on hold on lol. Did you just thank Diego for "correctly" defending your play as just flat out
bad play
?

Like, you're thanking him for saying you aren't scummy because you're bad.

I've never seen that before......
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Performer »

He thinks I'm playing bad, yes that's embarrassing, but I'm thanking him for defending me by thinking I'm townie.

Pant how dare you lol!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:48 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 954, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 952, Shiro wrote:
In post 951, Luna Fox wrote:Is amazing how PoE works it's magic, don't you think?

Agreed

also

Vote:Alch

stahp.
performer is scummier than alchemist21.

WHY?!

You never replied to prior to D1 ending. If you are going to keep saying so-and-so is scummier than so-and-so, you have to give a reason. You keep making declaratory posts without justification.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 989, PantherPunt wrote:I'm more curious as to how Vedith has the same top-2 scumreads as me and has at me at null and also questioning others about me.
@Vedith - do you often scumread folks with the same scumreads as you?

Your town/scum reads mean nothing to me, sorry to say (That's not me being an arsehole, it's a case of I try not to go by others unless I am confident in them being town).
If you are scum you know who are town and could be buddying the stronger reads while throwing a partner under the bus (I don't think that you are throwing a partner under the bus here as too risky, but you get what I mean I assume).

I didn't like your explanation on me being town yesterday, neither did I like the throw away vote.
This being said, you are being productive overall, but it balances it out to null for me.
Care to explain how I scum read you though?
I claim scum \o/
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:57 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 128, Lizard_Buttock wrote:Hi panther. We finally have someone I have some meta on. That's nice.
Since Alch looks like a pretty townish guy I'll UNVOTE: Alchemist
. I generally like to keep my vote blank near the start of the game and let everyone speak. With that being said, Here are my top scumreads:
Ika, whose posts can be summed up with *hops on easy wagon* TOWNBLOCK PARTY! Plus seems a bit suspect.
Vedith, who seems to be trying to buddy up with Joram and did that classic reverse psychology move in like that ever works.
joram, who hasn't stopped the 'I'm a huge noob' posts and hasn't done much else
Panther, who pushed my lynch in newbie 1628 (j/k, you're null)
Alch I think is probably town, everyone else is null.

In post 138, Lizard_Buttock wrote:@panther's :
What do you find suspicious about Alchemist? I'm not seeing it.

Also, how did you catch up on this game and skim another and still form proper reads in >25 minutes? I'm jealous.
pedit: @vedith's : That was posted just minutes before mine. I didn't see it until the preview and I couldn't be bothered to change it.
Alch seems to be scumhunting perfectly fine and doesn't really catch my attention as scummy. I have a townie feeling on him.

These two posts.... Lizard really didn't give townreads out generously. Yet, he opens the game with an "RVS" vote on Alch. But then unvotes as he says he finds Alch "a pretty townish guy." Then, for some reason, he ends the same post reiterating that Alch is probably town.

Another post, he starts out by asking me what I find suspicious about Alchemist, because he doesn't see it. Then decides to end the post by again saying that Alch is scumhunting perfectly fine and gives a townie feeling.

Does nobody else think this gives Alch an extremely high amount of scum equity? Keep it simple here folks... vote Alch.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Vedith »

Good confirmation there Panth. I'd like to push Alch up to an L1 with intent for a possible claim.
I claim scum \o/
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:02 am

Post by PantherPunt »

@Vedith you didn't scumread me - that's correct. You null read me, but said something along the lines of "if Alch or Performer flip town, we lynch Panther" which looks bad, and I don't understand the thought process there. Care to elaborate on that logic?

I town read you because you've been very blatantly town to me. And my vote wasn't a throwaway vote. My top two scum all of D1 were TTH and Alch. I just wasn't as confident in Lizard/TTH and wasn't going to hammer just to move the game along. We had an exchange regarding that iirc, no?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Vedith »

Why would I not say that? I doubt that they would both flip town but you would be my suspect if they did. Well, I would probably look at Maxwell first before you to be honest.
Everyone else I have a strong enough town read not to lynch. If we lynch Alch and he is scum, you do go into the town section though, as I said I can't see you throwing scum under the bus in the situation.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Open Games”