PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:48 am

Post by PantherPunt »

As I suspected, Performer thinks a 1-shot Cop means a vig shot.
Nope. Just means 1 investigation. This makes me want to think you might be town, as this would have been discussed in scum chat.
But I also am always skeptical at intentional attempts to be derpcleared.

Either way, all the more reason Alch should be the lynch today.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Vedith »

Performer, I'm not actually asking you to put a strong case, I have decided that you are 1 of 2 I will vote today. I want a strong case to lynch anyone else though.
I will put a case on me as a defence when needed.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1026, PantherPunt wrote:As I suspected, Performer thinks a 1-shot Cop means a vig shot.
Nope. Just means 1 investigation. This makes me want to think you might be town, as this would have been discussed in scum chat.

Bullshit. Why would he think that town killed twice and scum didn't?
Don't help him with made up reasons.

UNVOTE: Alch
VOTE: Performer
I claim scum \o/
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1026, PantherPunt wrote:As I suspected, Performer thinks a 1-shot Cop means a vig shot.

Yes, yes he is but he is aknowledging that a cop is not a vig by saying we have either a vig or a cop. He has played before here, this is not his first game. This some serious dumbtelling here. He is pulling a serious lol soooo noob card on us
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Vedith »

I really want a Performer lynch now.
A scum flip will confirm PP as scum for me.
Pushing hard for Performs counter wagon and assisting in giving his buddy a reason for his scum slip.
I claim scum \o/
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:55 am

Post by PantherPunt »

@Vedith - I don't think he thinks town killed twice. He was saying that the fact there were 2 kills means "either a 1-shot cop OR a 2-shot vig with 1 shot remaining"

@Shiro - see what I said to Vedith. Not defending Performer here. I also think it could be a derpclear/dumbtell attempt, but the reasoning that you and Vedith are using isn't sound.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:56 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1030, Vedith wrote:I really want a Performer lynch now.
A scum flip will confirm PP as scum for me.
Pushing hard for Performs counter wagon and assisting in giving his buddy a reason for his scum slip.

lol
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Vedith »

No that is not what he said.
He even says that we have a chance for another investigation, so he knows that the cop is investigating.
I claim scum \o/
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Shiro »

I am having trouble processing this...

P.Edit

Panther...Panther that is what I m saying. He is aknowleding that cop is not a vig and a vig is not a cop. But says they do the same thing somehow? Like He says he thinks the cop and the vig is the same yet somehow one is given in this setup and one shot and the other a two shot because fuck logic and scum has some weird reason to pick the 2 shot version.

Screw that he aknowleges tha tteh cop can give us resaults here.

performer wrote: Provided we don't mislynch and the cop doesn't die tonight, we have another chance for investigation to come through.

He...says so himself...I don't know what ot hink
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Diego1487 »

Let's just stop giving him excuses and have him explain it himself. He's been around. Let's wait.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:02 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1033, Vedith wrote:No that is not what he said.
He even says that we have a chance for another investigation, so he knows that the cop is investigating.

He thinks the 1-shot cop is a cop who gets investigations every night and also has a 1-time shot.
To be clear as to why my mind went there immediately - I liked this setup when I subbed in, and I decided to run this setup myself on another site. I had 2 somewhat experienced players PM me and ask if 1-shot cop meant a normal cop who also gets 1 vig shot in the game.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Vedith »

How do you know this?
You obviously come to his aid worried that he would drop himself into it more.
Why would you not let him explain?
I claim scum \o/
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Performer »

I thought 1-shot Cop meant he can shoot someone once as well as investigate.

Good grief. I'm switching back and forth in tabs doing ISO reads and such, and now this.

VOTE: Vedith

And no L-1 mention after your vote on me? You're definite scum or a really awful townie player. Come on , dude. I posted something regarding Silv's post and no one even commented on that, and you're still telling me there's nothing I'm doing while I'm doing my own research. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with certain people.

Also, Alch hasn't replied yet, so what're you going to do, vote him too, Ved? Seriously, this guy.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Vedith »

Convenient answer, after Panth spelt it out for you.
Claim Performer. Do it!
I claim scum \o/
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:07 am

Post by PantherPunt »

@Vedith - because if you read his post it's very clear that this is what he thought. Whether it was a genuine thought or an attempted derpclear I'm not sure about.

@Performer :
In post 1038, Performer wrote:
In post 1026, PantherPunt wrote:As I suspected, Performer thinks a 1-shot Cop means a vig shot. Come on , dude. I posted something regarding Silv's post and no one even commented on that, and you're still telling me there's nothing I'm doing while I'm doing my own research. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with certain people.

I responded to your post regarding Silv and said it made no sense. You didn't respond to that? You ignored it and said nobody wants to play with you. Don't do that.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:08 am

Post by PantherPunt »

also @Performer, Vedith is a terrible vote. just straight OMGUS.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:10 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1036, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1033, Vedith wrote:No that is not what he said.

He thinks the 1-shot cop is a cop who gets investigations every night and also has a 1-time shot.
To be clear as to why my mind went there immediately - I liked this setup when I subbed in, and I decided to run this setup myself on another site. I had 2 somewhat experienced players PM me and ask if 1-shot cop meant a normal cop who also gets 1 vig shot in the game.

also, those questions were asked during sign-ups. not a discussion of an ongoing game. no modkills
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Vedith »

Panth, how mad are you going to be at Performer when you lose because of him?
I claim scum \o/
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1000, Performer wrote:I've been re-reading ISOs of people and I'm scratching my head over Silv's 523 as he mentioned TTH/Diego bussing Bellaphant. Diego and Silv voted each other by the end of day 1. Silv mentioned he'd happily vote Mario since he's at L-1. I'm thinking that post along with others, will be crucial in our analysis of the right lynch on d2, but not certain what else to make of it. If anyone has more to add in terms of interpretation of that post, please do so.

Nobody commented on this because it made no sense

btw then what did you thought 2 shot vig meant. 2 shots and then more shots????Assuming you read the roles(since you know cop investigate) and you thought 1 shot meant 1 kill shot + the role then what did you thought 2 shot vig meant ? This makes no sense whatsoever
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1040, PantherPunt wrote:@Vedith - because if you read his post it's very clear that this is what he thought. Whether it was a genuine thought or an attempted derpclear I'm not sure about.

@Performer :
In post 1038, Performer wrote:
In post 1026, PantherPunt wrote:As I suspected, Performer thinks a 1-shot Cop means a vig shot. Come on , dude. I posted something regarding Silv's post and no one even commented on that, and you're still telling me there's nothing I'm doing while I'm doing my own research. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with certain people.

I responded to your post regarding Silv and said it made no sense. You didn't respond to that? You ignored it and said nobody wants to play with you. Don't do that.

Pant I expected nothing less than you being patient , which I commend. But I'm not ignoring, I'm not caught up in replying to everyone yet. I'm planning on doing 2 more ISOs after getting some breakfast, on Ved and Shiro - they posted a ton, it'll take awhile to see what I get.

In post 1044, Shiro wrote:
In post 1000, Performer wrote:I've been re-reading ISOs of people and I'm scratching my head over Silv's 523 as he mentioned TTH/Diego bussing Bellaphant. Diego and Silv voted each other by the end of day 1. Silv mentioned he'd happily vote Mario since he's at L-1. I'm thinking that post along with others, will be crucial in our analysis of the right lynch on d2, but not certain what else to make of it. If anyone has more to add in terms of interpretation of that post, please do so.

Nobody commented on this because it made no sense

btw then what did you thought 2 shot vig meant. 2 shots and then more shots????Assuming you read the roles(since you know cop investigate) and you thought 1 shot meant 1 kill shot + the role then what did you thought 2 shot vig meant ? This makes no sense whatsoever

Shiro, 2-shot Vig means 2 shots , right? If he had 2 shots, 1 shot was made, 1 more left. If we had the cop, according to you guys, he can't shoot anybody anymore.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:22 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1043, Vedith wrote:Panth, how mad are you going to be at Performer when you lose because of him?

lol I really like you Vedith because I see myself in you.

I fear that you are going to tunnel me regardless of Performer flip - if scum, you'll say I defended a buddy. If town, you'll say obv TMI because how could anyone not think Performer was lockscum.

Either way, I'm going to try to lynch scum and you can do you, whatever that might be.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Shiro »

No no no no

You said you thought

1 shot cop

Meant a cop that can make a 1 kill shot

You say that the 1 shot is different from the role of the cop. You say you thought it is a cop that can make 1 kill shot

So I ASK

What did you thought 2 shot vig was ?

You obviosuly thought 2 shot was the number of kill he can attempt based on your assumption about the 1 shot cop. So what did you thought 2 shot vig meant ?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1014, Performer wrote:1.
VOTE: NO LYNCH

Took some time looking at the open setup on page 1 and we have 3 goons and 7 townies, meaning only 3 pr vts. Unless we get an extremely good case on someone, I'm thinking no lynch right now. If we mislynch a pr vt, we only have 2 pr vts left. Then n2 comes, we have 1 pr vt left, making it harder to win.

But if we ultimately choose no lynch on d2, worst comes to worst, we have 1 pr vt killed.

Since someone made a shot on n1, we have a Cop or a 1 more shot from the Vig. Provided we don't mislynch and the cop doesn't die tonight, we have another chance for investigation to come through. Also, if we don't mislynch, we have more pr vts left, ones who could put their power to use overnight, and come back in d3 with more results.

Anyway, I'm going back to reading ISOs. If I come up with something, I'll post it.

And what's your case on me then, Ved? You stating that against me, is making me reconsider you as townie. Or at best, a townie who isn't looking in more places.

Who the heck suggest no lynch when we're ahread?
Lynch this pls
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1048, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1014, Performer wrote:1.
VOTE: NO LYNCH

Took some time looking at the open setup on page 1 and we have 3 goons and 7 townies, meaning only 3 pr vts. Unless we get an extremely good case on someone, I'm thinking no lynch right now. If we mislynch a pr vt, we only have 2 pr vts left. Then n2 comes, we have 1 pr vt left, making it harder to win.

But if we ultimately choose no lynch on d2, worst comes to worst, we have 1 pr vt killed.

Since someone made a shot on n1, we have a Cop or a 1 more shot from the Vig. Provided we don't mislynch and the cop doesn't die tonight, we have another chance for investigation to come through. Also, if we don't mislynch, we have more pr vts left, ones who could put their power to use overnight, and come back in d3 with more results.

Anyway, I'm going back to reading ISOs. If I come up with something, I'll post it.

And what's your case on me then, Ved? You stating that against me, is making me reconsider you as townie. Or at best, a townie who isn't looking in more places.

Who the heck suggest no lynch when we're ahread?
Lynch this pls

He is at L-1 We are really trying here

Return to “Completed Open Games”