Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Performer »

... has anyone had much experience playing with Mario? Does he troll like St. Constantine or is just obnoxious like RadiantCowBells?

I've been re-reading ISOs of people and I'm scratching my head over Silv's as he mentioned TTH/Diego bussing Bellaphant. Diego and Silv voted each other by the end of day 1. Silv mentioned he'd happily vote Mario since he's at L-1. I'm thinking that post along with others, will be crucial in our analysis of the right lynch on d2, but not certain what else to make of it. If anyone has more to add in terms of interpretation of that post, please do so.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:13 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 995, Vedith wrote:Your town/scum reads mean nothing to me, sorry to say (That's not me being an arsehole, it's a case of I try not to go by others unless I am confident in them being town).
If you are scum you know who are town and could be buddying the stronger reads while throwing a partner under the bus
(I don't think that you are throwing a partner under the bus here as too risky, but you get what I mean I assume).

And lol at this. I was the first person to call Alch scum so idk how I'm buddying strong town reads. And I may not have been first but I was quick to the scum!Performer party.

I'm not so concerned about Alch saying SilverJaws was an alt. I moreso didn't like Alch confirming that FlowAlpha (now, Performer) was a hyrda. That was just weird, weird, weird happenstance if he actually discovered that bc people were talking about this site somewhere offsite.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Shiro »

@Panther

Lizard could have been trying to buddy alch, at least that is how I saw it from yesterday.

P.edit: Don't name call PP it is rude :/
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:15 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 999, Vedith wrote:Why would I not say that? I doubt that they would both flip town but
you would be my suspect if they did
. Well, I would probably look at Maxwell first before you to be honest.
Everyone else I have a strong enough town read not to lynch. If we lynch Alch and he is scum, you do go into the town section though, as I said I can't see you throwing scum under the bus in the situation.

But why would I be your top suspect?
Can't help but tinfoil when you say things like this.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Shiro »

oops messed up the person I meant to say Performer not PP

Also OMG I totally forgot my colour ;~;
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:16 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1002, Shiro wrote:@Panther

Lizard could have been trying to buddy alch, at least that is how I saw it from yesterday.

P.edit: Don't name call PP it is rude :/

Maybe. But it would be odd that he decided to buddy one slot and throw shade at many others at early stages in the game.
Where did I name call?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Vedith »

I don't think you understand my comment sadly... :(

You realise that the Hydra could have been confirmed on sign up? I don't remember seeing it but I join a lot of games so I don't pay attention to who is in until the game starts.
I claim scum \o/
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1004, Shiro wrote:
oops messed up the person I meant to say Performer not PP

Also OMG I totally forgot my colour ;~;

I don't see how that is being rude or name calling, as I'm defending myself since I'm innocent. But since you believe it's rude, I apologize.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1003, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 999, Vedith wrote:Why would I not say that? I doubt that they would both flip town but
you would be my suspect if they did
. Well, I would probably look at Maxwell first before you to be honest.
Everyone else I have a strong enough town read not to lynch. If we lynch Alch and he is scum, you do go into the town section though, as I said I can't see you throwing scum under the bus in the situation.

But why would I be your top suspect?
Can't help but tinfoil when you say things like this.

Because the others I have town reads on (or at least lean town). Why would I suspect someone I feel is town over someone I feel is null?
Considering that you find this such an issue worries me. You should just be confident that we will be finding scum today.
I claim scum \o/
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1005, PantherPunt wrote:Where did I name call?

I was refering to Performer but I made a mistkake and wrote PP sorry ^_^;

@Performre lol the defence was fine I just generally dislike when people call people not present something. Bleh forget I am just being dumb
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:21 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1000, Performer wrote: ... has anyone had much experience playing with Mario? Does he troll like St. Constantine or is just obnoxious like RadiantCowBells?

I've been re-reading ISOs of people and I'm scratching my head over Silv's as he mentioned TTH/Diego bussing Bellaphant. Diego and Silv voted each other by the end of day 1. Silv mentioned he'd happily vote Mario since he's at L-1. I'm thinking that post along with others, will be crucial in our analysis of the right lynch on d2, but not certain what else to make of it. If anyone has more to add in terms of interpretation of that post, please do so.

What are you talking about here? Like what is the point you are trying to get across? It looks to me like a whole bunch of nothing.

What made you scratch your head about Silv saying TTH/Diego was bussing Bella? Silv was scum. Bella was town. So TTH/Diego wasn't a bus no matter what when voting Bella. Silv was throwing scumshade at Bella. What are you confused about?

Thanks for linking that post though. There is that Lizard/Silv slot townreading Alch hard again.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Vedith »

@Performer - It seems pretty obvious to me that either you or Alch is scum. Alch is voting you, but you are not voting him, why not?
For me to vote anywhere other than you 2 today (For example, Mario) you will need to provide a very strong case.
I claim scum \o/
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:24 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1006, Vedith wrote:I don't think you understand my comment sadly... :(

You realise that the Hydra could have been confirmed on sign up? I don't remember seeing it but I join a lot of games so I don't pay attention to who is in until the game starts.

Which point do I not understand? All I want to do is understand.
And I'm referring to post wrt hyrda conf
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:30 am

Post by Vedith »

My point is, I don't think you as scum, I won't vote you today. You will be my focus when it's you and all my townier looking people.
Ah okay, then yeah that is suspicious as anything. I'm not sure why he went into such detail there instead of just saying "He told me on ToS"...
If Alch doesn't claim a PR today I'll be confident in his lynch. Get that man to L1 I say!
I claim scum \o/
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Performer »

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Took some time looking at the open setup on page 1 and we have 3 goons and 7 townies, meaning only 3 pr vts. Unless we get an extremely good case on someone, I'm thinking no lynch right now. If we mislynch a pr vt, we only have 2 pr vts left. Then n2 comes, we have 1 pr vt left, making it harder to win.

But if we ultimately choose no lynch on d2, worst comes to worst, we have 1 pr vt killed.

Since someone made a shot on n1, we have a Cop or a 1 more shot from the Vig. Provided we don't mislynch and the cop doesn't die tonight, we have another chance for investigation to come through. Also, if we don't mislynch, we have more pr vts left, ones who could put their power to use overnight, and come back in d3 with more results.

Anyway, I'm going back to reading ISOs. If I come up with something, I'll post it.

And what's your case on me then, Ved? You stating that against me, is making me reconsider you as townie. Or at best, a townie who isn't looking in more places.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:38 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1013, Vedith wrote:1. My point is, I don't think you as scum, I won't vote you today. You will be my focus when it's you and all my townier looking people.
2. Ah okay, then yeah that is suspicious as anything. I'm not sure why he went into such detail there instead of just saying "He told me on ToS"...
3. If Alch doesn't claim a PR today I'll be confident in his lynch. Get that man to L1 I say!

1. Fair enough.
2. Agreed.
3. ...feels like an invitation for scum!Alch to claim a PR, no?

I mean, the scumteam knows which PRs
AREN'T
in the game and thus could be safely claimed without a counter.
Alternatively, they could also claim one that IS in the game so that the PR outs themselves by countering. But in the current situation, I'd suspect the former rather than the latter.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Vedith »

I thought that this setup only had 2 PR's?
How do you know that we have a cop?

And like I care what someone on my scum list thinks of me.
I claim scum \o/
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:40 am

Post by PantherPunt »

:facepalm: I have no words for 1014 ....
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Diego1487 »

Yea performer. I think you just scum slipped.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1015, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1013, Vedith wrote:1. My point is, I don't think you as scum, I won't vote you today. You will be my focus when it's you and all my townier looking people.
2. Ah okay, then yeah that is suspicious as anything. I'm not sure why he went into such detail there instead of just saying "He told me on ToS"...
3. If Alch doesn't claim a PR today I'll be confident in his lynch. Get that man to L1 I say!

1. Fair enough.
2. Agreed.
3. ...feels like an invitation for scum!Alch to claim a PR, no?

I mean, the scumteam knows which PRs
AREN'T
in the game and thus could be safely claimed without a counter.
Alternatively, they could also claim one that IS in the game so that the PR outs themselves by countering. But in the current situation, I'd suspect the former rather than the latter.

I had this wrong. I thought that town got 2 PR's not 3 PR's. Ignore me.
I claim scum \o/
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:42 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1018, Diego1487 wrote:Yea performer. I think you just scum slipped.

point to it specifically. this is important.
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Diego1487 »

There's only three people left in the game who know if there's a cop...2 scum buddies and the cop(if there is one).
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1016, Vedith wrote:I thought that this setup only had 2 PR's?
How do you know that we have a cop?

And like I care what someone on my scum list thinks of me.

You've have to read it closely, man. Because the open setup states we have certain pr vts. 2 deaths occurred on d1, we must have 1-shot Cop or 2-shot Vig. Other pr vts can't kill, based on that list.

Your lack of reasoning is rather suspicious, just like Mario's. According to page 1, we have 3 goons, 7 townies, 3 pr vts = 13 players total. 3 died, none were pr vts. This is all the more reasoning that right now I am choosing a no vote strategy, just trying to gain info and doing my analyses on people, including you , Ved.

The fact that you want me to put a "very strong case" on not looking scummy, and you don't want to do the same to not look scummy - that's priceless. :facepalm:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:45 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1021, Diego1487 wrote:There's only three people left in the game who know if there's a cop...2 scum buddies and the cop(if there is one).

Fairly certain I have an idea of what Perf is misunderstanding, but I'll let him speak for himself.
And after that I'll weigh in.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Vedith »

Why can't we have a jailor?
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Open Games”