Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: DeathRowKitty
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:05 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 90, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're right, I would have. As soon as she didn't vote me when she was expressing suspicion of my slot it started to ping me.

Posturing behind a read/vote like that is scummy - no matter how you look at it.

She voted you, you've never voted her, and she's the posturer in this fight? I don't think so.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #171 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 102, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 97, All Alone wrote:
She voted you, you've never voted her, and she's the posturer in this fight? I don't think so.

You obviously don't understand what's going on. Ducks was clearly posturing before voting me - she threw out that she didn't like my posting to test the waters and see how other people reacted to that. Once she had some support, she voted. I feel like I made my position more than clear on Ducks so I'm not sure how you think I'm posturing.

This is your second bad vote on the run.

I don't agree that you made your position clear. You said

In post 90, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:As soon as she didn't vote me when she was expressing suspicion of my slot it started to ping me.

which lalala first did in , and even though you were arguing with her the whole time I see no indication that you had any suspicion on her at all until ,
after she actually voted.
Considering that your explanation for your suspicion of her is that you found her lack of vote scummy, it really doesn't seem genuine that you'd wait until after the vote to go on the attack.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:26 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 188, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 171, All Alone wrote:
I don't agree that you made your position clear. You said

In post 90, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:As soon as she didn't vote me when she was expressing suspicion of my slot it started to ping me.

which lalala first did in , and even though you were arguing with her the whole time I see no indication that you had any suspicion on her at all until ,
after she actually voted.
Considering that your explanation for your suspicion of her is that you found her lack of vote scummy, it really doesn't seem genuine that you'd wait until after the vote to go on the attack.

Really? I had no problem with Ducks not voting me?

Spoiler: BBT's very clear problem with Ducks not voting him
In post 19, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 18, lalaladucks wrote:
yes bbt seems suss

Why haven't you moved your vote?

In post 32, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Are you going to vote me anytime soon or keep testing the waters?

In post 41, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 38, lalaladucks wrote:another question omg

You're going to see a lot of them...I hope you don't mind?

I'm wondering why your vote hasn't moved onto me? I mean, RVS is over soooooo, you either unvote or you vote me.

Welcome to the scum pile.

I really don't buy that you genuinely believe that "Why haven't you moved your vote?" constitutes a clear stance. That's pretty obviously not true.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #296 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:08 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 290, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 234, Antihero wrote:
y r u being so bad?

I mean, if you can't see that All Alone is scum I'm not sure what I can do for you...

If you genuinely had a reason to think I'm scum, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to think of something more convincing than just whining that the votes aren't magically all on me because you said so.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #302 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:36 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 298, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 296, All Alone wrote:
If you genuinely had a reason to think I'm scum, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to think of something more convincing than just whining that the votes aren't magically all on me because you said so.

I mean, you're voting and reasoning has been pretty terrible so far so once people start paying attention to you I'm sure you'll start picking up votes.

And that's your justification for sitting on a vanity wagon on me, and doing absolutely nothing to push it? Not buying it scumlord.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #317 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:08 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 308, DeasVail wrote:
In post 302, All Alone wrote:Not buying it scumlord.

Wait, why did you call him a scumlord? :? Are you scum trying to do what you think townies do or something?

I called him a scumlord because he's a scumlord. Not really sure what you're getting at here.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #566 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: pirate mollie
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #572 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 567, Antihero wrote:i have an extremely hard time believing you legit thought that was the hammer. you knew damn well i was voting you before.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #626 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:01 am

Post by All Alone »

I roleblocked BBT last night

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #793 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 660, JarJarDrinks wrote:K, that answers that. Would still like him to confirm that he's claiming town roleblocker and not Jailkeeper or anything.

my action last night was a roleblock and only a roleblock

In post 665, JarJarDrinks wrote:All Alone, did u notice DVs soft claim before u made ur claim?

yea
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #827 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:51 am

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Wanderer-nl
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #877 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by All Alone »

Wanderer claiming to watch nobody visit BBT while I wasn't on the wagon at L-1 was an
extremely
risky play. I don't think it's likely that she overlooked the possibility of me hammering, and I really don't think it's likely she'd take that risk to defend BBT unless they were partners.

In post 862, Fro99er wrote:I'm only interested in voting DV or BBT to sort that shit out.

All Alone either stopped the kill N1 or DV did. But I think wanderer slipped about knowing DV had an action. Why couldn't DV have been softing BP, which isn't an action but instead is a passive ability.

because her team didn't shoot him?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1004 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 936, JarJarDrinks wrote:Can we ask all alone who he targeted last night? Very curious as to what he says.

asdkjhgsdakjdfhgdfjkhdsgjkadghalkj :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: sfdgdfhgfdshaztkrluy; :facepalm: 467274547563898i59835862486587yu :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: sdf :facepalm: sdg :facepalm:

nobody dies: "that roleblock is almost certainly just a coincidence. these two events are extremely unlikely to be related. no information here"

somebody dies: "now THIS roleblock, on the other hand, has gotta be a important clue!!!!!!!! from which we can deduce anything at all!!!!!!"

afaict scum gains more from knowing whether i'm unlimited or not than town gains from any possible claim. prove otherwise or you get nothing
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1052 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1015, Fro99er wrote:@All Alone - I should say, why did you
naked vote
Mollie D1 after only having tunneled BBT prior?

I thought , where she acted like anti's L-3 was a hammer, was a fake attempt at a townslip. I didn't explain it since I felt it was obvious in context, with anti's "that wasn't a hammer, not even close" post right above
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1092 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1054, JarJarDrinks wrote:Got any reads u feel like sharing. Or are u gonna just show up every other day and give 1-line responses to direct questions?

I feel like sharing that I think BBT is scum.

In post 1055, JarJarDrinks wrote:And you never responded to this:

In post 879, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 877, All Alone wrote:Wanderer claiming to watch nobody visit BBT while I wasn't on the wagon at L-1 was an
extremely
risky play. I don't think it's likely that she overlooked the possibility of me hammering, and I really don't think it's likely she'd take that risk to defend BBT unless they were partners.

Walk me through what you're trying to imply here cause it makes no sense to me at all. Wanderer was at L-1. The only person voting for BBT was you. Her claim could only have been her trying to save herself OR it was her throwing us some wifom.

Please explain to me how she was taking a risk to defend BBT?

Look at the votes before the Wanderer's wagon took off. They were mostly on BBT. It's very likely that if she had made a safe claim that got votes off her, those votes would have gone back to BBT. However, the claim she gave instead set up a 1v1 between me and her. If BBT is town, it's pretty silly for Wanderer to risk her own hammer to 1v1 me when she could make a safe claim and let suspicion fall back to BBT (and then possibly chain lynch me for it when he flips town). If she's scum with BBT, 1v1ing me makes a lot more sense.

In post 1056, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1004, All Alone wrote:
nobody dies: "that roleblock is almost certainly just a coincidence. these two events are extremely unlikely to be related. no information here"

somebody dies: "now THIS roleblock, on the other hand, has gotta be a important clue!!!!!!!! from which we can deduce anything at all!!!!!!"

I mean, Deas outright stated there could have been another possibility so, yeah, you're being silly.

I don't deny that there's another possibility. That's not enough to move my vote though.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1126 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by All Alone »

prod dodge
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1154 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:19 am

Post by All Alone »

why in the world would you protect anti n1? he tunneled on mollie all day and she flipped town, and you thought "yeah, scum is definitely going to NK him"? with enough certainty to risk one of your two docshots on it?

and you didn't hesitate to believe my claim, when, if we're both town, then neither of us could have stopped the kill? you'd have to believe town had three kill-stopping roles in a mini normal, if i was a doc that would be a huge red flag that somebody is fake claiming

don't buy this claim one bit, lynch bbt good night
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1191 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:17 am

Post by All Alone »

So that's hammer?

I'm actually a JOAT. I tracked Bellaphant nowhere last night. My last ability is hider, I'm hiding with DeathRowKitty tonight.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1208 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1191, All Alone wrote:So that's hammer?

I'm actually a JOAT. I tracked Bellaphant nowhere last night. My last ability is hider, I'm hiding with DeathRowKitty tonight.

Okay, I may have made a
sliiiiiiight
typo here.

"I'm actually a roleblocker. I roleblocked Bellaphant last night. My only ability is roleblocker, I'm roleblocking DeathRowKitty tonight."

That's what I meant to say. Oops!

I think we should massclaim today.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1465 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:57 am

Post by All Alone »

i'm blocking deas tonight

and ffs yall. when there's one scum left and a town blocker, the blocker's target ABSOLUTELY needs to be stated before the hammer.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1496 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by All Alone »

Yayayayayay the good numbers have defeated the evil scumber-numbers!!!! Well done town!!!!!!! :D

Spoiler: Animated celebrating number gifs
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Good game everyone, and thanks Plotinus for modding and mathing!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”