Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1074, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1058, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Self-meta is one of the scummiest things anyone can do to try and prove their alignment.

Except I do it every town game.

And scum call me out on it every town game.

3 times in one game even. Glad you're calling me out on it too.

Here's that example:

Scum A = tn5421:
In post 96, tn5421 wrote:
In post 92, Fro99er wrote:Anyway...Axle's probably lurking here, enjoying this, watching me explode town. That's what he did last time he was scum.

I always explode town as town :(

Please don't self-meta.

Scum B = Aeronaut:
In post 288, Aeronaut wrote:Fro99er i'm not going to take you seriously if you keep self-meta-ing

Scum C = Sakura:
In post 3225, Sakura Hana wrote:For the record i find self-meta defense scummy, because if you acknowledge your own meta, then you're capable of faking it, and why would you bring your own meta in the first place if not for try to deflect suspicion?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1072, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think we can both agree that I have a more vested interest in finding out what happened N1 than Wanderer, you know, given that everything has been set-up to lynch me.

PEdit - Not as annoying as when you're town being set-up.

I'm really not understanding why u keep saying it's a setup. You think AA is town so his claim can't be part of the setup. What exactly is the set up?
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 3.08 (unchanged) Powers of two and Benford’s Law
This is a video about the distribution of the leading digit of the powers of two. It obeys Benford’s Law actually.

I also really liked the powers of two when I was a kid.

Benford’s law states that if you have a bunch of numbers spanning multiple orders of magnitude, about 30% of the numbers will start with a 1, and about 17.6% will start with 2 and there will be less 3s than that and less 4s and only 4.6% will start with a nine. The distribution is logarithmic.

:!:
BlueBloodedToffee
(L-3): lalaladucks, All Alone, Fro99er
Bellaphant
(L-4): DeasVail, DeathRowKitty
Fro99er
(L-5): BlueBloodedToffee
JarJarDrinks
(L-5): Espeonage
DeathRowKitty
(L-5): JarJarDrinks

Not Voting
(2): MTD, Bellaphant

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: 291st (3*97) day of the year or in (expired on 2015-10-18 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have maths related flavour requests.

Flavour Queue Written: :neutral:
Spoiler: Things I haven’t rambled about yet but i’m gonna
more about the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture, P vs NP, more figurate numbers, Hodge conjecture, Yang-Mills existence and mass gap, Fermat’s Last Theorem, Hilbert Space Filling Curve, Mandelbrot Set, Complex Analysis, Lattice Multiplication, miscellaneous numberphile and vihart videos, practical numbers, hilbert numbers, leyland numbers, fibonacci numbers, jacobsthal numbers, pell numbers, pell-lucas numbers, leonardo numbers, perrin numbers, polite numbers, Erdős–Woods numbers, vampire numbers, Recursion and Mafia, maths jokes that I wrote myself and why they are funny, Abelian groups and semigroups, noncommutative operations, the 68-95-99.7 rule, fro99er’s first theorem

Mod notes: Today is the 280th day of the year. 23*5*7. Must be a Wednesday because divisible by 7! Frogger is V/LA until Friday. Sorry I missed pagetop, was taking a shower.
Last edited by Plotinus on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:55 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1076, JarJarDrinks wrote:
I'm really not understanding why u keep saying it's a setup. You think AA is town so his claim can't be part of the setup. What exactly is the set up?

If you're not going to bother reading my posts then I can't be bothered repeating myself.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1078, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1076, JarJarDrinks wrote:

If you're not going to bother reading my posts then I can't be bothered repeating myself.

It's OK. I think I found it and it's so bad dude. Response in a few.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 905, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I'm glad you asked. My wagon would be gaining 0 momentum if somebody was still alive...can you guess who that somebody is? Anti. Anti was very much not buying into the whole 'BBT is conf scum scenario'.

Further, who the hell leaves a claimed PR alive? Somebody who is trying to direct the momentum of a game, that's who. Look at the people who are alive and look at who has died and ask yourself why has that happened? What are scum trying to achieve? Why does scum!BBT leave all of All Alone, Lala, Fro99er and JarJar alive? I mean, that just looks like suicide if I'm scum, right?

OK, I guess this is it? If so then seems horrible dude.

Like how do you see that a claimed PR is left alive and not immediately think he's scum. You instead think he was left alive to frame you cause Anti would have been defending you??? There's so much wrong w/ this, I don't know where to start:

- First off don't speak for the dead and say ur "wagon would be gaining 0 momentum if somebody was still alive". I just reread anti and there's no indication that he was townreading you. The only thing he said was that chain-lynching U and AA would be dumb.

- More importantly, wouldn't an All Alone death frame you like 1000x worse? Cause now we know for a fact that he was town and roleblocked you when there wasn't death. Leaving him alive means that we don't know for a fact that he isn't scum and fakeclaiming.

Like it's absolutely ridiculous to try to say that the anti kill was to frame you. If a town AA gets killed last night then you probably would have already been lynched by now.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:44 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1007, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1001, MTD wrote:
In post 951, DeasVail wrote:And if I'm scum then why is BBT my partner?

I don't understand the connection between us.

simply because if you are scum I see no reason not to believe the roleblock claim...

With how common doctor-esque roles are I would be hesitant to assume the roleblock meant BBT-scum.

Ok I need to say this, I agree.
More importantly though, why do you say this? Like, what reason do you ever have to discuss this if youre not scum?
still the same old MTD
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Ok it's Friday afternoon now so WEEKEND and NOT AS BUSY WOOOOO.

Will catch up soon, but a few things.

BBT, I have made quite clear that there's nothing I could say that would clear you.

And now that my formerly-ongoing scum game has finally ended I can express that this is my first town game all year and I'm so ridiculously happy that I'm not scum.

(That probably sounds scummy but whatever, it's true)

(And that even moreso, oh dear)

(I DON'T CARE)

Proper post later today/tonight
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Prodded DeathRowKitty and lalaladucks. They have (expired on 2015-10-10 08:07:00) to post.

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

duck duck goose duckie i am the goose we both got prodded i'm going to count some motherfucking chickens
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

and no i didn't random the thing i chose a thing with the small squishy thing between my ears fuck i think that's just a chewed piece of gum so fucking unattractive
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

there was a thing that i saw but i don't remember sawing it

let's be honest, this tool is a shiny metal dork it would get none of the ladies

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

but like i donut know really but i don't like bella? like not as a penguin she's probably okay as a penguin but these things are never black and white guys i made a joke
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

words words are all around but the language is gone every letter without meaning a silent bubble amid a sea of horses riding on a wind of reality
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I will get to this after work!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I think that BBT and Bella are scum together.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I still am more confident in Bella-scum but consider my vote available for BBT too.

Also feel slightly uncomfortable with Fro99er never explaining his concerning posts so that's definitely a possible blind spot for me, but I'm not willing to get too paranoid about that right now.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1054, JarJarDrinks wrote:Got any reads u feel like sharing. Or are u gonna just show up every other day and give 1-line responses to direct questions?

I feel like sharing that I think BBT is scum.

In post 1055, JarJarDrinks wrote:And you never responded to this:

In post 879, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 877, All Alone wrote:Wanderer claiming to watch nobody visit BBT while I wasn't on the wagon at L-1 was an
extremely
risky play. I don't think it's likely that she overlooked the possibility of me hammering, and I really don't think it's likely she'd take that risk to defend BBT unless they were partners.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Walk me through what you're trying to imply here cause it makes no sense to me at all. Wanderer was at L-1. The only person voting for BBT was you. Her claim could only have been her trying to save herself OR it was her throwing us some wifom.

Please explain to me how she was taking a risk to defend BBT?

Look at the votes before the Wanderer's wagon took off. They were mostly on BBT. It's very likely that if she had made a safe claim that got votes off her, those votes would have gone back to BBT. However, the claim she gave instead set up a 1v1 between me and her. If BBT is town, it's pretty silly for Wanderer to risk her own hammer to 1v1 me when she could make a safe claim and let suspicion fall back to BBT (and then possibly chain lynch me for it when he flips town). If she's scum with BBT, 1v1ing me makes a lot more sense.

In post 1056, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1004, All Alone wrote:
nobody dies: "that roleblock is almost certainly just a coincidence. these two events are extremely unlikely to be related. no information here"

somebody dies: "now THIS roleblock, on the other hand, has gotta be a important clue!!!!!!!! from which we can deduce anything at all!!!!!!"

I mean, Deas outright stated there could have been another possibility so, yeah, you're being silly.

I don't deny that there's another possibility. That's not enough to move my vote though.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

sryyyy out right now

will read all the things and answer everything tomorrow!!

still think bbt and bella are scumsies plz lynch also mtd if you could plz post more so i could get a bit of a read on ya that would be lovely :]
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1088, DeathRowKitty wrote:words words are all around but the language is gone every letter without meaning a silent bubble amid a sea of horses riding on a wind of reality

many philosophical D:
much intrigue D:
such interests <3=
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1092, All Alone wrote:Look at the votes before the Wanderer's wagon took off. They were mostly on BBT. It's very likely that if she had made a safe claim that got votes off her, those votes would have gone back to BBT. However, the claim she gave instead set up a 1v1 between me and her. If BBT is town, it's pretty silly for Wanderer to risk her own hammer to 1v1 me when she could make a safe claim and let suspicion fall back to BBT (and then possibly chain lynch me for it when he flips town). If she's scum with BBT, 1v1ing me makes a lot more sense.

Thank you for explaining. That actually makes some sense.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

Will give WOOLY SHEEP for votes
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1090, DeasVail wrote:I think that BBT and Bella are scum together.

That would be funny!

And also plausible
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 735, Fro99er wrote:(__
/.  \
\__/____________*
    /~~~~~~~~~\
    \
~~~~~~~~~
/
      |                 | 
~
~

THAT SHEEP IS MOAR WOOLY
Heil King Froggo.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Plotinus »

8242 is a number I randomly generated just for you because I love you. It has no in game significance, but you know that its prime factors are 2, 13, and 317, and that if you were 8242 days old you would be just over 22 and a half years old.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”