He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1147, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1145, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1144, PantherPunt wrote:seems like a lot of people wanted to clear TTH/Diego for it. that's the perfect motivation for scum!Silver to do it

1.Did ppl want to clear TTH BEFORE Silver came into the picture? No.
2.People were defending TTH from your case on her if anything, seems like the perfect scum motivation to come and try to get a mislynch through.

1.no, and Silver knew he probably couldn't change the lynch, which is why I think it makes sense to bus hardcore to
try
to spew a partner as town
2.just Alchemist iirc, which I still cannot understand. was hoping he'd elaborate on that, but has not.

fair enough, though. I'm not convinced I'm right, just pretty sure :P
but what you're saying is ofc the simpler answer - KISS, Occams Razor, all that jazz

I elaborated my heart out D1. There's nothing more I can really say about it. :(
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:16 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1148, MarioManiac4 wrote:Lynch Performer, shoot Ika.

[insert Denzel Washington meme]
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:17 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1150, Alchemist21 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1147, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1145, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1144, PantherPunt wrote:seems like a lot of people wanted to clear TTH/Diego for it. that's the perfect motivation for scum!Silver to do it

1.Did ppl want to clear TTH BEFORE Silver came into the picture? No.
2.People were defending TTH from your case on her if anything, seems like the perfect scum motivation to come and try to get a mislynch through.

1.no, and Silver knew he probably couldn't change the lynch, which is why I think it makes sense to bus hardcore to
try
to spew a partner as town
2.just Alchemist iirc, which I still cannot understand. was hoping he'd elaborate on that, but has not.

fair enough, though. I'm not convinced I'm right, just pretty sure :P
but what you're saying is ofc the simpler answer - KISS, Occams Razor, all that jazz

I elaborated my heart out D1. There's nothing more I can really say about it. :(

No worries. Now knowing that you're town, that's all I can ask of you. It's just one of those agree to disagree moments and move along
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:19 am

Post by PantherPunt »

fyi - Performer active elsewhere. claim should be coming
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1146, Alchemist21 wrote:I think Shiro's on the Townier end of the spectrum. Why do you think she's a good vig shot?

Because no one else makes sense.
Mario was counterwagon to Silver, and is still being pushed by Performer.
Vedith was also a scum case made by Silver.
Diego, I already mentioned.

The 2 remaining are me and Shiro, and I know i'm town.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Actually thinking about it ika's jump off the Silver wagon would very well be to avoid leaving scum busing after it was inevitable, so yeah ika's a good vig shot.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Would it be a bad idea for me to say who I think the vig is? Scum can't stop the shot, but if you guys want to keep it hidden a while longer I won't say it.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1147, PantherPunt wrote:2.just Alchemist iirc, which I still cannot understand. was hoping he'd elaborate on that, but has not.

At the time silver came in I was also defending TTH from you tho.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Even discounting Performer's play what you do you think of Flow Alpha's stance re:me? I had him as town for that, but now im not sure, because Performer's being scummy all over.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1158, Luna Fox wrote:Even discounting Performer's play what you do you think of Flow Alpha's stance re:me? I had him as town for that, but now im not sure, because Performer's being scummy all over.

I had them Town, but they dropped into null when they wouldn't let the replace-out scumread go on Jormvan.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:29 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1156, Alchemist21 wrote:Would it be a bad idea for me to say who I think the vig is? Scum can't stop the shot, but if you guys want to keep it hidden a while longer I won't say it.

lol I think it's Luna
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1160, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1156, Alchemist21 wrote:Would it be a bad idea for me to say who I think the vig is? Scum can't stop the shot, but if you guys want to keep it hidden a while longer I won't say it.

lol I think it's Luna

LOL, am I the only one who hasn't vighunted :oops:
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Well, I wasn't actively vig hunting, it's just a thought that came to me when I was looking over a nullread.

I'm thinking Ika's the vig who shot Bella. Aside from me, I think he was the only one who may have still been scumreading Bella at the end of D1. He had an early suspcion and never really changed, so I'm thinking he vigged her. If I'm wrong, then the slot goes back to being null for me.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:47 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1161, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1160, PantherPunt wrote:

lol I think it's Luna

LOL, am I the only one who hasn't vighunted :oops:

fairly confident in town victory fwiw
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:48 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1162, Alchemist21 wrote:Well, I wasn't actively vig hunting, it's just a thought that came to me when I was looking over a nullread.

I'm thinking Ika's the vig who shot Bella. Aside from me, I think he was the only one who may have still been scumreading Bella at the end of D1. He had an early suspcion and never really changed, so I'm thinking he vigged her. If I'm wrong, then the slot goes back to being null for me.

oh I didn't realize we knew which kill was which in that flip. do we? or is that just best guess
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1164, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1162, Alchemist21 wrote:Well, I wasn't actively vig hunting, it's just a thought that came to me when I was looking over a nullread.

oh I didn't realize we knew which kill was which in that flip. do we? or is that just best guess

Best guess. I was going off what Shiro said, and can't imagine who would have vigged Firebringer.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:57 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1165, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1164, PantherPunt wrote:

Best guess. I was going off what Shiro said, and can't imagine who would have vigged Firebringer.

Luna :P
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1140, PantherPunt wrote:if Performer flips scum, the 3rd scum is always Diego/ika...if one of you two is the vig, shoot the other....if the vig is someone else, take your pick.

Definitely go after these 2. The worst thing about this ordeal is we're sacrificing 2 town today for 1 mafia to lynch on d3. Well, can't say I didn't try persuading you guys, you guys just won't listen, finding people with elaborate talk to be oddballs who are scum to be lynched. And blowing it out of proportion when I put someone in null, was brave to be different to simply request for more time to hear what he says. Here's what I guarantee you will happen if you guys lynch me. Me+1 more townie dies on n2 (possibly even a pr); d3 - hopefully a scum lynch, n3 - 1 more townie (possibly pr) dies; d4 - hopefully a scum lynch, n4 - townie dies (possibly pr). You guys get the picture.

Why are you so eager to tell who you think the Vig is? I think it'd be a terrible idea. If you tell it right now, they may target the Vig or use PoE to try for the 3rd pr at night. I think we have better options than to reveal who we think the Vig is.

In post 1159, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1158, Luna Fox wrote:Even discounting Performer's play what you do you think of Flow Alpha's stance re:me? I had him as town for that, but now im not sure, because Performer's being scummy all over.

I had them Town, but they dropped into null when they wouldn't let the replace-out scumread go on Jormvan.

Alch, in a later post on d1 in after another ISO, I put him back in null because he wasn't look too townie anymore.

In post 1139, Luna Fox wrote:Inb4 performer doesn't claim because he's not at L-1 anymore.
I'm starting to get suspicious of ika, removing their vote as soon as people are being run up to lynch. If performer flips scum this needs to be scrutinized tomorrow.

I'm sure you mean if I flip town. Regardless of what you of my alignment, ika and Diego are most suspect to me. Took a closer look at ika's ISO after his recent activity, and he looks incredibly scummy. Adding people to his town block with no basis; going out to poker, and are scummy excuses to not elaborate on his town reads. and posts are his pattern of demanding hammer - reasonable from scum aiming to frame someone who hammered. Silv and Fire mentioned it's his playstyle but it's time we got on his case about this pattern, rather than have it as acceptable townie action. Posts a ton of fluff posts, sheeps the wagon on someone, unvotes, demands hammer.

ika's coasting by as scum.
-----

Seeing as we have 11 days left, I'm not claiming. I can see it now, Luna and Mario following up with saying "vote this/scumbag!/hammering now!" or something along the lines. You guys remind me of someone :lol:
I put in my time to stretch my thinking about all this on d2 from d1, so I expect you guys to take more time and see what we can get from ika and Diego. We've got
11 days,
town. Come on! You guys aren't headed in the right direction by lynching me, and then we have another town death tonight, possibly even pr.

ika/Diego have been lackluster and Diego has yet to get back to us. If I'm wrong about those two, then shoot/lynch me, I'll take full responsibility. I'm not expecting much if anything, from ika. In fact, I expect him to vote me again - if he's scum, that's logical. If he's town, then ask yourselves what use he can be for the rest of game if he provides nothing, just sheeps the vote, then unvotes, then asks for hammer.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:43 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

"i'm not claiming"
Claim or die.
This is not a request.
This is an order.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:44 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

We do have 11 days.
That doesn't mean we have to use them.
We've got enough discussion from the Day.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:49 am

Post by ika »

In post 1155, Luna Fox wrote:Actually thinking about it ika's jump off the Silver wagon would very well be to avoid leaving scum busing after it was inevitable, so yeah ika's a good vig shot.

your funny.

you should know that ima cronic busser
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1167, Performer wrote:I'm sure you mean if I flip town

I'm sure i don't
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I'm pretty sure ika decided to remove the vote off his partner now after the threat to hammer. Just like with Silverjaws.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:35 am

Post by PantherPunt »

just ISO'd Max. don't like him anymore.
there are 2 scum here:
Performer
ika
Diego
Max
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:27 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 1168, MarioManiac4 wrote:"i'm not claiming"
Claim or die.
This is not a request.
This is an order.

This will be a very telling post after a Performer flip, provided it happens.

I saw an earlier post today (I've been skimming, still in class) that said my wagon positioning on Silver wasn't good. I think it was Luna. Elaborate, please? I think my stance on Silver was pretty clear. By the time enough RL days had passed where I was satisfied that he could be hiding scum and not town with an RL problem, intent to hammer had already been declared.

Still on board with Performer wagon from what I've seen, but I don't see any problems with waiting. If he has more to say, let him say it. If he's town, we'll want the info, and if he's scum, we'll still want the info. Unless you think the game is stagnating because of this? I could see that, it happens a lot.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.

Return to “Completed Open Games”