BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:04 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

That must the be the first time I have ever been town read for aggression. I mean, it's completely null as I'm aggressive as either alignment, but usually (like 95% of the time) people will scum read me for it so I'm not sure what to make of you town reading me.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.07 Factorisation
I generated a random number: 2995633

2995633 is not even so not divisible by 2

2995633 digits do not add up to anything divisible by 3

2995633 does not end in 5 or 0, not divisible by 5

2995633 - 2022020 = 973613 - 303303 = 670310/10 = 67031-10101 = 56930/10=5693-3003=2690/10=269-200+4=73-70=3 not divisible by 7

295633 sum the odd digits and sum the evens: 2+5+3=10, 9+6+3=18. 18-10=8 which is not divisible by 11 and is not 0. not divisible by 11.

295633-13 = 295620/10 = 29562-52 = 29510/10 = 2951+39 = 2990/10 = 299-39 = 260 is divisible by 13 hurray! now let’s actually divide it by 13 and see what happens. Don’t know how to explain how to divide it in your head sorry, you just do and you get: 22741

does 13 divide it again?

22741 + 39 = 22780/10 = 2278+52=2330/10=233-13=220 is not divisible by 13.

22741 - 51 = 22690/10 = 2269 + 51 = 2320/10 = 232+68= 300 is not divisible by 17

22741 + 19 = 22760/10 = 2276 which is obviously not divisible by 19 because 76 is 19*4 and 2200 is not divisible by 19.

22741 + 69 = 22810/10 = 2281 + 69 = 2350/10 = 235*2=470 is not divisible by 23.

22741 + 29 = 22770/10 = 2277 - 87= 2190/10 = 219 is not divisible by 29.

22741 - 31 = 22710/10 = 2271-31 = 2240/10 = 224 is clearly not divisible by 31.

I hope 22741 isn’t prime or we’ll be at this for a while.

okay yeah it is prime i looked it up. but basically if I hadn’t started to worry I was boring you guys i would have kept going testing larger and larger primes in this fashion until I got to the square root of 22741, after which it’s pointless to test farther. For fun, the square root of 22741 is around 151 so we’d have been at this for a really long time.

Anyway did I explain it okay? Are you able to follow along with what I’m trying to do? basically i just add or subtract a multiple of the prime number i’m testing for to make the thing end in 0 and then I divide by 10 and keep going until it’s small enough that I just know whether it’s divisible or not, and if it ends in 5 then I multiply by 2 and then divide by 10.

:!:
BlueBloodedToffee
(L-4): Espeonage, lalaladucks, All Alone
:!:
Espeonage
(L-4): BlueBloodedToffee, MTD, Bellaphant
lalaladucks
(L-5): JarJarDrinks, DeasVail
pirate mollie
(L-6): Antihero

Not Voting
(4): SithLord84, Wanderer-nl, DeathRowKitty, pirate mollie

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: 279th (32*31) day of the year or in (expired on 2015-10-06 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have maths related flavour requests.

Mod notes: This vote count is unchanged from the previous one but I wanted to have one on every page while I’m awake.
Last edited by Plotinus on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:08 am

Post by DeasVail »

MTD: What I mean is that Espe gave quite a vague reason for his townread of you. What I find disturbing is that you went straight for voting for Espe, citing his townread of you as one of the reasons, though you make no real attempt to understand the townread at all. Would anyone townreading you be considered scummy? Is it just Espe? Are you just using it as a convenient reason to scumread someone? Tell me what's up.

I've lost my passion for an MTD scumread tbh, but I'd still like a response to the above.

--

BBT: I believe you're over-reacting to my comment on you. I even mentioned that it might be how you play so I'd need an answer of that. Later I said you were no longer a scumread because it became obvious that it was a "you" thing. It made me suspicious as an early thing because everyone else was still not taking the game very seriously while you were being ultra-serious. I could see this coming from scum so concerned about looking pro-town that it consumes their very being, but from you I no longer consider it alignment-relevant and have said as much. We're good, it's ok.

Most of my reads are at least partially explained throughout my posts. Jar Jar Drinks is not but I'm not especially inclined to explain it right now. Just now that I see him as the most town person here and if anyone tries to lynch them I will strike with a vengeance.

I don't mean this in a demeaning way or anything, but are you normally this grumpy? I mean, your complaints about me seem pretty far-fetched, and as I said, most of my stated reads shouldn't be too hard to work out based on my posts.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:16 am

In post 202, DeasVail wrote:
I don't mean this in a demeaning way or anything, but are you normally this grumpy? I mean, your complaints about me seem pretty far-fetched, and as I said, most of my stated reads shouldn't be too hard to work out based on my posts.

If you're referring to my comments about 'try-harding' then yeah, I'm always that grumpy. It's a real pet hate of mine and some people think that it's a valid reason to scum read someone. It's not. Some people are just more serious than others.

I have complaints about you? All I said was you didn't provide reasons for your reads (I went back through your ISO and I can see that you did elude to them after the fact), other than that I don't think I've said a whole lot else so I'm not sure I understand your far-fetched comment?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:24 am

Post by DeasVail »

I also meant the try-harding thing since I did correct it based on the vibe I was getting from the rest of the game, but understood.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:26 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 188, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 171, All Alone wrote:
I don't agree that you made your position clear. You said

In post 90, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:As soon as she didn't vote me when she was expressing suspicion of my slot it started to ping me.

which lalala first did in , and even though you were arguing with her the whole time I see no indication that you had any suspicion on her at all until ,
after she actually voted.
Considering that your explanation for your suspicion of her is that you found her lack of vote scummy, it really doesn't seem genuine that you'd wait until after the vote to go on the attack.

Really? I had no problem with Ducks not voting me?

Spoiler: BBT's very clear problem with Ducks not voting him
In post 19, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 18, lalaladucks wrote:
yes bbt seems suss

Why haven't you moved your vote?

In post 32, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Are you going to vote me anytime soon or keep testing the waters?

In post 41, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 38, lalaladucks wrote:another question omg

You're going to see a lot of them...I hope you don't mind?

I'm wondering why your vote hasn't moved onto me? I mean, RVS is over soooooo, you either unvote or you vote me.

Welcome to the scum pile.

I really don't buy that you genuinely believe that "Why haven't you moved your vote?" constitutes a clear stance. That's pretty obviously not true.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:28 am

VOTE: All Alone
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Unvote
vote: DeathRowKitty

I really can't get over that "misguided" comment. When calling someone misguided, you HAVE to be reading them as town. The two "misguided" people DRK was presumably talking about were MTD and Bella.

- MTD was someone she questioned heavily in that same post. Weird to do that to a town read.

- And her next 2 posts, she asks mollie and BBT if they think Bella is scum. Implying that she's scumreading Bella herself.

Now sure, she doesn't outright say that she thinks MTD or Bella is scum. But...she doesn't really give scum reads on anyone.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Espeonage »

@Mod: That is so cool. I knew there had to be a trick but I never would have thought of adding and subtracting to create a situation where you can remove a digit.

<3

--P
Last edited by Plotinus on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Espeonage »

Jar Jar's above post has tweaked my psychology meter on DRK. Will probably have an in depth look at word use in regards to play mentality. This is really rare to happen, but it's my most reliable way of reading people and has yet to be wrong. Hopefully I can get something conclusive.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Espeonage »

Someone should hold me to things when I say I'll do them, I rarely see things through and probably should more often.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Espeonage »

Good news is that I currently have four strong town reads. Sifting through the rest is the goal. BBT is looking a bit better, annoyance from his is expected due to playstyle so I'm not sure what I'm using in my head as follow up reasoning is going to hold.

I also have many precedents for claiming early, some of them have been good. Seeing as it was still getting some chatter. I'll come clean. I will claim properly if I'm getting strung up. But I want to have the ability to go ham on things and if I'm right actually have a shot of sticking around. I feel it frees up my play to do outrageous low percentage things that if correct would clear me by associative. Couple that with thinking I am actually going to be good this game and I think that the claim is fine, and should be null on people's reads of me.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Espeonage »

I feel like MTD voted me because he thinks I tried to shift attention with putting the read as an addendum at the end of my post. Which is fair. Motivation was to try and get people talking about town reads as we have had many exchanges that have left everyone looking scummier for it.
Don't @ me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Something else that I find scummy (DV already touched on this a little):

In post 146, DeathRowKitty wrote:To respond to whoever it was that asked, yes, the VT claim was terrible.
I think we were all just assuming it was a joke
. The more we talk about it, the worse it gets, but on the bright side,
Espeonage is now a great compromise lynch
if we have any game day in which we collectively do poorly enough to need one.

Reading up on the other stuffs..

Don't these 2 things conflict? If we're assuming the claim was a joke, why would esp be a great compromise lynch?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Espeonage »

No they don't.

One talks about perceptions and the other talks post my confirmation.
Don't @ me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

espy, who are your strong town reads again?
whew!
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Espeonage »

There's a reason you need to ask.
Don't @ me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 186, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not seeing this.

yes... well...

your mom
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

no, UR mom
whew!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Antihero »

your momma's so fat, when she sits around the house, she literally sits AROUND THE WHOLE GODDAMN HOUSE
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 214, Espeonage wrote:No they don't.

I don't see how this relates to what I asked at all. Why does DRK think you'd make a great compromise lynch?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

lala: In you respond to questions about BBT and then you put something in about a claim and your next post does say something about a sentence ending up in the wrong place and I'm having a hard time figuring out where it should be. Can you clear that up for me? I thought I found a spot but it doesn't match up with the rest of the paragraph, it looks like you were mixing up 2 thought processes there.

@mollie: Why are you voting Deasvail? Reading further I actually think I get it, if you feel like explaining anyway I'd like that.

Two more pages to read and I'm starting to feel really left out.

Deasvail feels townish to me. I don't like Jarjar's reason for having BBT as a top townread. BBT feels town but he always does to me and I'll probably get paranoid about him several times during the game (if he even lives that long). I like Esp currently for town and mollie is looking a little more scummy now. I have absolutely no idea what to think of Anti, I'll probably try to level with him after I had some drinks (and am, actually, at his level)

I'm going to have dinner, someone meanwhile please get me back into this by engaging with me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 221, Wanderer-nl wrote:I don't like Jarjar's reason for having BBT as a top townread.

The part about us sharing scumreads or that I lean town on active, aggresive behavior?

I will say that I'm not really scumreading Esp too much anymore. I've liked several of his posts on this page. Though I'd like for him to give mollie a real answer about his townreads.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:10 am

Can we get some votes on All Alone?

Thanks.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 220, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 214, Espeonage wrote:No they don't.

I don't see how this relates to what I asked at all. Why does DRK think you'd make a great compromise lynch?

bc town should lynch someone and best off it not being a PR.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”