Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Vedith »

Morning all.

VOTE: Lying Cat
I can get passed the fact that you're lying... But being a cat just takes the biscuit!
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Vedith »

@Concrete Angels - I Have 20mins, lets chat.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Vedith »

Well the weekend kicked in and I got busy! So that's my excuse for not being involved.
I've only skimmed read but I have nothing on my RVS vote, it will change I'm just not too sure who yet.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Vedith »

Right, I am off out, I will catch up later.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 149, Concrete Angels wrote:..... you've been consistently posting elsewhere.

So... yeah. I'm very happy with my vote now.

I'm not sure I have posted properly on here any Friday evening and hardly ever on a Saturday.
You obviously looked into my games, and yet you haven't even read what I've posted in them.

You claim I posted here Thursday, when the time I posted here first was on Friday morning while at work, where I then had small amount of activity in the day on a select amount of threads threads (Average of about 2/3 posts a thread).

So I suggest if you are going to use this as an excuse, 1 - You learn my time zone and 2 - you actually learn my activity patterns.

For the rest who say that this is a valid argument, explain how and explain your scum read further. :)
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Vedith »

Well, Thor's post to me doesn't make sense.
Also, why would you want such an early finish as town? Regardless if you are going to vote me up there's no point in ending the day early.

Right - - I'm not a fan of it as I wouldn't personally gain information from it, if it's beneficial as a whole I won't hold back.
- Care to elaborate?

I didn't like the join from Cataphant on the wagon, it was too easy. If someone is scum to you, why are you compromising? In fact, where have you even been pushing for them?
I don't like the flash wagon request from Thor, but I'm not confident enough on this for a vote.

UNVOTE: Lying Cat
VOTE: Cataphant
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Vedith »

I meant the other parts. Calling me a lurker I really don't care about. I focus different games at different times, I think I get called it or implied to it in most games and people are even starting to reference it. So that part of your argument is void to me. :)
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Vedith »

I understood that part, I actually had it as a void on myself rather than disagree.
I believe you went into timezones etc, when my argument was to learn my timezone before assuming and using it as a case. I haven't actually looked at your post since I originally read it so yeah.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Vedith »

Can you clarify the read? I thought that he was town for you? I'm not seeing him as scum, but I have trouble reading Dav overall. I thought he was trying to buddy up to me there originally, so I was starting to lean scum, but he gives more of a null case rather than suggesting better than null (I'm not a fan of being town read early as I always look scummy :cool:).

And on my wagon? Concrete I think actually believes their reason. Thor I think went ahead with it originally then decided to back it up when I said about it, but actually commenting after doesn't seem scum. Hecatia was another easy jump, most likely just to take distraction away from themselves as they were leading the wagon.

I think that there is 1 scum on my wagon and 1 off and I don't see you and Hecatia associated as of yet.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 241, Concrete Angels wrote:Going back to this, actually.

VOTE: Hecatia

So what changed at this stage? You seemed pretty certain of me being scum and yet your vote comes off?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 276, Concrete Angels wrote:
In post 274, Vedith wrote:
In post 241, Concrete Angels wrote:Going back to this, actually.

VOTE: Hecatia

So what changed at this stage? You seemed pretty certain of me being scum and yet your vote comes off?

we had a talk

sonic

Interesting... A talk about what?
Because I gave no reason for you to think otherwise.

However, I'm seeing you and Hec as more TvT trying to 1 up each other.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Vedith »

Yeah I'm really not liking the Hecatia wagon. It seems minimal effort. I also like Concrete Angels a lot less for joining onto that wagon with the reason of easy to mis lynch.
Looks like Hecatia is an easier wagon for them to push.
Is Farside's vote RVS or actual?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Vedith »

But I was in this game when it happened... I thought that my mysterious only this game absence (Even though I received 2 prods in games during this point) was before that when the votes were on me? :roll: (Please actually have knowledge to what games I am in and what is happening if you feel the need to comment on it)
Dig deeper massive, you might hit gold. Or is this as far as your efforts go?

My actual comment is the others joining onto the wagon, and the sudden change of heart from Concrete with the '100% scum' attitude towards me to mis lynch potential. It makes no sense to me.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 310, Concrete Angels wrote:He thinks you are lynchbait

After 1 game played with me. But hey, what do I know. :roll:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Vedith »

Well it depends what they are saying.
If the comment is - Over dramatic, then yeah 1 game can give that indication.
Something like - He's lynch bait would normally take more 1 one game in my opinion.
Either that or every town I have ever played with that has been lynched can be considered as lynchbait.

But you 2 are the pros I guess.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 352, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 317, Vedith wrote:Well it depends what they are saying.
If the comment is - Over dramatic, then yeah 1 game can give that indication.
Something like - He's lynch bait would normally take more 1 one game in my opinion.
Either that or every town I have ever played with that has been lynched can be considered as lynchbait.

But you 2 are the pros I guess.

This was kind of passive aggressive.

Probably, I just find that comments like that is always an easy way to cop out of a vote.

So, Cataphant - When you are back, lets talk. I assume is about your counter wagon? Can we go more in depth about that? At this stage myself, Concrete and Ank were on you. I'd like to see what you think of . Regardless of what you think of me. Do you think that any scum were on this wagon?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Vedith »

Yup. Or trying to decide what align people are from amount of posts etc.
It seems to be a factor in most games I'm in either on myself or others and it's just too much of an easy /in or /out vote.
Just a personal opinion on it, others obviously see differently with it.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Vedith »

Yeah I think there is. But to say it after 1 game means nothing.
It hasn't actually changed my read of who I think is scum. I was just more curious to why the change and the reason given didn't make me approve of it.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 360, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 358, Vedith wrote:Yeah I think there is. But to say it after 1 game means nothing.
It hasn't actually changed my read of who I think is scum. I was just more curious to why the change and the reason given didn't make me approve of it.

Every game usually has one lynchbait. It doesn't matter how they act in other games. it's whoever does the stupid thing first.

I see the comment lynchbait as a general view on someone rather than in the particular game.
Am I wrong with this?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Vedith »

Well, nothing else for me to add on the matter. Regardless if I over reacted to it or not, it's already out there for all to see and the comments not coming back.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 385, massive wrote:What, was me saying "farside town (gut)" not good enough for you?

So, you obviously think Hecatia is scum. and and suggest that you think I am also scum.
So who else would fall under your scum section here? Anyone particularly town for you? Even if it's a 'gut feeling'...
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 389, Cataphant wrote:The fact we are voting you suggests you, really, doesn't it? Like, what was the point of that question? I'm assuming Ank is not calling herself scum, and calling it town driven, so by POE she must think CA is scummy. Unless she was talking about the original wagon on you, which was 'Concrete Angels, Thor665, Cataphant, Hecatia Lapislazuli'. If Ank thinks some of those were 'scum sheeping', I think you should ask her who, not us 0.0

I said regardless of me. Of course you think I'm scum but how about the other 2 on yours?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 401, massive wrote:
In post 388, Vedith wrote:So, you obviously think Hecatia is scum. and 308 and 349 suggest that you think I am also scum.
So who else would fall under your scum section here? Anyone particularly town for you? Even if it's a 'gut feeling'...

I don't know if you're scum or just grumpy. It doesn't behoove me to interact with you further because most of the time that just makes ME grumpy, and when I get grumpy, I tunnel. I've also already noted that I find Concrete Angels townish because I actually read the part where they question Sakura / Hecatia, and found myself thinking the same thing as they posted a lot of the time. I don't think I've ever played with Thor but I've read a few of his games and while I like his gameplay thus far, I think his general gameplay as either alignment is designed to do exactly this, so I'm a bit hedgy, but so far leaning town. Ank seems distracted which seems unusual. Everyone else is mostly To Be Sorted.

The problem with reading text rather than speaking to someone is that you read it to how you think it is being said rather than always reading it to how it is meant (This is for nearly everyone, including myself). I'm not actually grumpy and my post to you was just a question I actually wanted information from.

How many games have you played with Ank?
Although you don't stand out as town for me, I feel that his comment on you with and are an odd tell.
As it stands, Hecatia is on you voting (I think it's currently safe to assume it will only be 1 vote until Anti confirms to the comment raised on it). Ank is voting Cataphant where only I am as well. However, he's happy to move over if a wagon forms on you.
He states that he thinks you are scum, so I wonder why he wouldn't vote on you to try and encourage the wagon. The thought of you being scum also came after your comment on him to make it look kind of a counter scum point.

To me I feel that there are 2 tells here -

1 - You are both scum, trying to distance yourselves
2 - Ank is scum and you are town. This gives him an option to move wagon from Cataphant (Who I think as scum, automatically making them a scum partner in my theory) to someone else if it builds up.

I would be expect the second option more, but either way I don't see his comments as town thinking.

UNVOTE: Catapahnt
VOTE: Ank
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 436, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Yeah Vedith, what Ank is doing here makes more logical sense for town, considering he's townreading us. You don't want your votes to be hanging around being useless on vanity wagons, if you scumread multiple of them, your vote is more logical to be on the one that has the most votes.

~Sakura

Okay, so explain to me what different effect keeping the vote on Cata will have to Massive?
Both having 1 additional vote that isn't Ank.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 441, pistachi0n wrote:Yeah, Vedith--If you had two scum reads, wouldn't you vote for whichever one had the biggest wagon? What's the problem with that?

But without the vote from Ank, each person had 1 vote.
So in this sense, there is (was) no larger wagon.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 486, massive wrote:I could probably say the same things about Ank + Hecatia as you did about Ank + me, is that good or bad? Is it more or less indicative that Ank is scum?

I mean, I haven't seen anything change to suggest that he isn't scum.
My concern is that he hasn't concentrated on anyone that he is voting for.

Votes for Cata - Comments over you
Comments on the wagon, but doesn't comment on Cata/you
Comments on Cata/Thor in order of scum on the wagon, but doesn't follow up
Comments on voting you and then comments on Cata being the bigger scum read
Unvotes Cata and votes for you

I just don't see anything from Ank in this game apart from standing in the sidelines.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 508, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:btw guys if you would take a moment to gander at davvyboy in NY189 that just finished, you notice a lot more aggressive dayplay and a lot more committed stances than here!

Food for thought.

For the brief moment of time that I was in that game, Dav wasn't aggressive, but I can't remember the entire game. His play style is the same as most games I'm in/played with him. I'm not sure if that's a good tell of town or bad tell of not being able to read him at all...
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 510, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Massive

I'm back to preferring this. I'll pass off my massive-scumread to my difficulty to reading him prior for the moment since I'm having trouble seeing him as scum in this game state.

Although I don't disagree with the vote, where do you see this going?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Vedith »

Why not?
Scum bussing each other is a standard tactic.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 556, Wingback wrote:Why? This looks more like an easy and arbitrary number to throw around for no reason at all. If one scum is on and one is off, where's the third scum?

Yeah my number was off. I was mind set of 9p game for some reason.
My opinion of the 1 is still there. And that 1 I still think at Cata. it was too much of an easy join, and I think the probability of Cata/Ank both being scum is high for me.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 530, Concrete Angels wrote:It does feel a bit confbiased as the possibility of B (Ankamius) being town isn't considered or discussed at all. I'd be interested in seeing how/why those scenarios were discarded (at least just to get an idea of his thinking there).

That's because this is my view on Ank. I think he is scum so I'm going into the mind set of him being scum and the connections to his actions.

I'm just skimming over atm, but if I missed questions I'll get back to it later when I read up properly.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by Vedith »

Prodge.

I was going to do a catch up last night but I had something come up.
Fridays are always bad for me, but I'll be on once I can tonight to do so.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Vedith »

@pistachi0n - Talk to me about

Can you elaborate on the posts from Massive which were good? - Pedit - I see that it's ansered. Why is a good post?
Can you go into detail more about your scum read on Farside, over the not scum read of Buldge?

Why is your vote still on Dav? Do you think that he is lying then?

You had a very null read overall on Ank. Would you be up for lynching him today or no?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 908, pistachi0n wrote:He avoided taking a stance on anything in his early play, yes, I think he's lying about being The Birds.

Although early game he wasn't severely opinionated his reads were there and his involvement wasn't suspicious, Dav's play seems town.
At this stage scum will want to get rid of the jailor, but try and make it viable to town. Concerning Dav's reads on people, did you feel that there wasn't enough effort in them or did you just not like them?

I don't like the slight push with no hard back up (considering that lynching Dav is going to be near enough impossible today), and the reason you gave is easily countered meaning that you can retract you vote on realising and push with another wagon.

Not a fan of this to be honest. If a wagon forms over to you I'm not against it.
However, I'm still more for the Ank lynch.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Vedith »

Quick rin down for the time being - Why is LC on 5 votes?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1030, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:I am townreading a fair amount of the wagon so I have no issue with it.

I mean, I'm with this although mines more the fact of my scum reads aren't on the wagon.
I don't see the original scum reason though...
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Vedith »

Okay - Intent to hammer. Give a role and then we can move onto Ank or pistachi0n if it's justifiable.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Vedith »

UNVOTE: Ank
VOTE: pistachi0n

Yup, I can get behind this. The opinion over Dav and how easy he unvoted said it all to me.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1090, Wingback wrote:Switch to Lying Cat please. They're scum.

Why lynch LC if they can prove to be town over night?
If LC is scum, it doesn't make me think any less of my scum reads and hitting another scum today can give us 2 tomorrow.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Vedith »

Oh... Then why are we not lynching then?!
I assumed FN or something.

UNVOTE: Pist
VOTE: LC
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Vedith »

So out of my scum reads of Cataphant, Pistachio and Ank two are voting for the others.

Yeah I can see a bussing technique going on here.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Vedith »

Because of his day 1. I still don't like the way he just tried to buddy around and agree any where. Most people seem to have ignored that part though.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1181, farside22 wrote:I don't remember seeing that. I see him agreeing with others which is null.
Where did he buddy?

In the early game. When he started to defend me with nothing to go on.
I mean, I've made a few posts over him in day 1.

What's your views on his votes, and his follow up on those votes?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Vedith »

Can I have a link to it?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Vedith »

Fair enough... Although Persona 4 you were scum and did more or less the same thing as on here...

For now I'd like to
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Vedith »

With the defending me as town posts in the game?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Vedith »

That's fair enough, and the fact of your other scum game suggests otherwise anyway.
I'm not going to put you as town for it or any of your plays this game but I think looking at Cata or Pist will be more beneficial at this point for myself.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1225, Concrete Angels wrote:all scum should be in {pistachi0n, cataphant, nacho, thor}

thor is really just sort of in his own category though. the thor category.

Wait, why Nacho?
And why are scum not in Ank or Farside?

Unless these are just you scum tells? If so, why Nacho/Thor?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Vedith »

Okay, so re reading your comments, I assume was self countered with ?

But yeah when you are free (although I may be slow at responding) lets discuss Nacho/Thor (and overs). :)
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1241, Concrete Angels wrote:Nacho is very good and has snowed me in the past. I didn't like his initial posting when he first started responding and my previous analysis led me to think that his slot was scum. His later posting looked much better, but again, he's good at that, so I don't want to "clear" him on that alone. He's definitely in the suspect pool.

The thing with Thor is that he looks like he's doing his town things, but I'm not really satisfied with a lot of it. I feel like he keeps pushing me off and avoiding answering questions or discussing things, which isn't something I've experienced with him when he was town. It really bothers me. My gut says he's town but my brain is going whoa hey now.

Have you played with Thor as scum? I just get the impression that he's not caring over the game so much...
And up to this post, I really think that Nacho is strong town. I like his approach to people and I actually really liked his initial posting, he was focused and thorough.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1260, Cataphant wrote:Thor/Pistachio are scum and that's all that matters farry <3

I'm fine with lynching Pist, as his aggression over Dav yesterday really suggests scum to me.
However, are you saying that Pist and Thor are both scum or 1 scum out of the 2? Thor seems like an easy cop out right now given others suspicion.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1269, pistachi0n wrote:I know you think I'm scummy but you haven't asked me any specific questions today.

Do you still think Dav is lying?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Vedith »

I said up to CA's comment...
His posts today are not what I think as town.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1275, pistachi0n wrote:No. But he's certainly not confirmed town.

So you believe his claim, and think that he is possibly scum JK?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1283, Cataphant wrote:im saying thor is pistachios buddy

Okay, I'll bite... So if one flips town, does that make the other town or what?
I personally think Pist is scum regardless of Thor, but your push is making me uneasy on the thought.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1311, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:People who are townreading Nacho: why?

As it stands it's more not reading as scum for me... But I still liked his play yesterday rather than today's.
What do you think about him being jailed?

Nacho - I assume that you were aware?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1339, farside22 wrote:Where is verdith's?

Where's my what?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1360, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Davsto

Ummm, you know that he claimed JK, right?
Or are you voting him just because he's voting you?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Vedith »

Okay, so lets hear his case he has on you...

I don't see someone trying to stir the pot as towny personally, but as you wish.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1369, Nachomamma8 wrote:That I was jailed? No.

Is that standard?
Dav gives the impression that you would have known.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Vedith »

Ah, okay.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1380, pistachi0n wrote:You waited until the convenient wagon was building up and then voted to "reserve your place on it."

Was your wagon not convenient early in the day?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Vedith »

I really don't understand how Nacho has the same amount of votes as Pist or Cata?
Seriously... I must be missing something for this... Someone give me the run down?

I men, Pist's reason for voting Nacho was - When countered it's because LC was more of a threat?

UNVOTE: Cata
VOTE: Pist
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1452, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why is this worse than what Cataphant is doing?
Cataphant's cases make me want to tear my eyes out; Pistach's are misguided, but at least it seems like a thought process a townie could have as opposed to the "fear tactics and counterwagon garbage Cataphant is spouting.

You do realise that I think both are scum, right?
I'm not fussed which one we lynch today and which one we lynch tomorrow.
My vote puts Pist on 4 votes instead of 3 people being on 3 votes.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Vedith »

Pist always looked scummy to me though.
It's not more so a stupid comment but trying to dig for justified reasons.

As I said, I don't care which one we lynch today and which one we lynch tomorrow.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1459, Thor665 wrote:Okay - if you think they're both potential scum I'd like to note something for you.

Cataphant hopped on Pistach.
Pistach started a Nacho counterwagon while a wagon on him and Cata already existed.

If, for some reason, both are scum - Cataphant is the useful scum who shouldn't be bussed.
Vote appropriately.

Bussing is a personality trait, not a tactical trait in my eyes.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1492, Thor665 wrote:@Vedith - do you have awareness of either of their bussing habits that suggests I am wrong?

No I do not, it's an opinion of mine rather than a fact.
You just seem against a Pist lynch at this stage.

I'll vote Cata if there are more votes there, but as I have already said, I don't care which one is lynched today and which one tomorrow.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Vedith »

Same reason as day 1. I haven't like their slot basically all game.
I don't fault their vote on LC in fairness, neither the position of the wagon since it was all spun around last minute.
Trying to fake a dayvig, dramatically changing reads without proper explanation on people.
And the part I love the most, "Scum: thor and pistachio." and the vote on Pist. It's a mind game to put a town first and scum second in your scum list (as scum obviously). It's not much to go on, but if they think that you are more scummy than Thor, it should really say "Scum: pistachio and thor" for me...
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1513, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:VOTE: Pistacho
Cataphant looks town to me...
It seems like notty has abandoned me or smth...

~Sakura

That's a hammer, right?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1497, Antihero wrote:pistachi0n - 5 (Cataphant, EspeciallyTheLies, Davsto, Vedith, farside22)

In post 1497, Antihero wrote:6 to lynch

I don't think anyone unvoted after this.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Vedith »

Not that I saw.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1534, Cataphant wrote:thor is so obvious scum its not even funny

So, should we give you town cred now?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1531, Thor665 wrote:Cat and Farside are who I'd want to lynch off it.

Reason for either?
Why were you against the Pist lynch? Didn't you say town there?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1546, Davsto wrote:
In post 1544, farside22 wrote:I thought Nacho was checked by heca night 1

Hecatia checked massive N1.

I thought there was a reason why it could have failed?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1561, farside22 wrote:I lol'ed.
I think the mod is bored.

Okay so massive should post too in here since he was checked.

What are you looking for them to add?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1566, Davsto wrote:Yes, massive isn't clear 100%. I was just pointing it out.

What was the reason?
Does Hec flip cancel it?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Vedith »

Ah, okay.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1572, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Vedith so busy.

?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1588, Thor665 wrote:Wow, I get "suck its" for "I don't really see the cse on Pistach".
Oh people.

Considering Pist tried to push on Dav and then when no one was agreeing he switched his vote/focus straight off.
I think that was a good enough case alone.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1590, farside22 wrote:I'd been scum reading pist since day 1 so I don't get how I lack reason I just don't feel like repeating things that no one reads.

There's a difference between repeating and actually pushing your views on someone/questioning them.

Saying that you was reading Pist day 1 as scum doesn't mean too much since you were not in the game properly that day.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1599, Thor665 wrote:Sure - Cat did basically the same thing though.

Yeah I'm not convinced that Cata is town either still.

Also, remind me why Nacho is being voted?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1601, Vedith wrote:Also, remind me why Nacho is being voted?

And the voters, not you, Thor. XD
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Vedith »

You've changed your tune...
Keep in mind the role that was flipped. Didn't you have a theory on it?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1619, Thor665 wrote:I would like to see Ank, massive, and Vedith show up and at least offer top scumspect of the moment.
That would advance the game a bit more.

The top scum read is you.
You were 100% against the Pist lynch. And you was even trying to imply that we lynch Cata then Pist the next day.
Now you are happy with Cata not being scum? I think that it's because of being too hard of a lynch.

I'm against the Nacho wagon too. I can't even remember why he's lead wagon.

What's your view on Farside?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Vedith »

I was at work!
I just don't scum read him. The kill was halfy convenient, halfy expected.
I also think that there are people who have been anti town, Nacho not one of them.

Tell me, why is Farside town?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1635, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I can understand that being reasons that don't point to Nacho being scum, but they don't really clear him. Do you think there are any associations with pistachio to players currently alive? If so, who? Why? What do you make of the wagons yesterday?

Yeah, I think it's Thor. I've already said this.
I feel that Farside was resisting slightly too.
Given that Cata pushed hard, I've seen scum do this, and I haven't seen town attitude so far apart from lynching scum.

With the wagons, I would have gone with either as both were my top reads.

In post 1459, Thor665 wrote:Okay - if you think they're both potential scum I'd like to note something for you.

Cataphant hopped on Pistach.
Pistach started a Nacho counterwagon while a wagon on him and Cata already existed.

If, for some reason, both are scum - Cataphant is the useful scum who shouldn't be bussed.
Vote appropriately.

This is the post that pinged me from Thor. I really didn't like this one.
Considering that he is now off the Cata idea after giving this theory.

In post 1635, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Something she said at the start of today. It's not strong enough to convince anyone else but it's strong enough to convince me without a doubt.

Can you point this out or no?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Vedith »

I'll catch up tonight.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Vedith »

I didn't properly catch up.

However, ELT - Last I recall you think me and Thor as scum but you won't vote Thor.
That's fucking stupid.

VOTE: Thor

Nacho Wagon is bad, Thor wagon is good.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1777, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:N2 I neighborized Thor for the same reason I did massive - think he's scum and would be a difficult lynch to achieve. I told him in the PT exactly what my role/ability was and that I plan to shoot him tonight.

Okay, so if Thor isn't killed tonight then we lynch you tomorrow.
I'm going to read up now but I assume both Massive and Thor have confirmed that they are neighbors with you.

UNVOTE: Thor
VOTE: Farside
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1776, hiplop wrote:davsto/thor = lynch candidates IMO

I don't think Davsto is scum.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1803, Thor665 wrote:I find Davsto's play in regards to Nacho terrible, but it actually looks kind of townish due to how terrible it is.
Ank continues to do and say nothing - people continue to act like the slot is town.
The wagons are all being very knee jerk mob rule based off random mob rule attitudes - I do not think that is good for the town. We have one dead scum and three dead town, and people are acting like somehow we're in PoE hoo-hah land? I feel like I've learned to play a different game then everyone else.

Vote: Farside

In post 1804, Thor665 wrote:Hurm, though actually.

Unvote: Farside

@Massive - I was kind of with you on the idea of Mother = bad, but then I went and reread Pistach's flip.
How is Mother necessarily bad exactly?

What a quick swap around, trying to distance here.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1819, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:vedith, nacho - see my claim post.

i'd be willing to vote dav.

Why Dav though?
I don't see him as scum.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #92) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1825, Davsto wrote:Considering deadline's in just over 3 days, I should start considering Thor.

Either ETL is scum and we can then lynch him and Thor from there, or Thor is killed tonight and ETL is town.
So yeah, no point in voting him at this stage.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Vedith »

Can you point me to his claim?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Vedith »

UNVOTE: Farside
VOTE: Nacho

So he lied about hiplop to get the NK? I don't see it.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Vedith »

Because you would be lying about it?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Vedith »

Well I didn't know that this part of the ability could be roleblocked...
So take the sand out for a second.

So you are in a convenient situation now. Kill the claimed Jailor or have a reason for not killing Thor tonight if we don't.
So your reveal actually did fuck all imo.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Vedith »

No need to act like a dick about it, but sure lets go with that.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Vedith »

I think Nacho needs to clarify.
Seems pretty powerful if Nacho gets the power of each lynch we do?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1894, massive wrote:I've never interpreted it that way. I interpreted what he said as "I claimed an innocent on hiplop to try and draw a nightkill." I'm not sure why there's so much confusion.

Because it's an easy way out.
If he was town and his role works the way he said it does, then what if he was night killed? We would then have a confirmed on someone who isn't. It's anti town behaviour.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1899, massive wrote:I hadn't, but I will do so now.

I assumed with neither of you disagreeing that this was the case.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Vedith »

Okay, so I guess Nacho to confirm this and take it from there.
That makes a lot more sense to want to draw the NK with a 1 shot power.

UNVOTE: Nacho
VOTE: NL
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Vedith »

I thought vengeful was only when lynched?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1924, Ankamius wrote:tbh we should probably just massclaim today.

Agreed, if everyone is role blocked tonight that stops a kill going through.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Vedith »

Happy to go first if we all agree. :)
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Vedith »

Character - Tony Wendice
Role - Ascetic

Other choices

Norman Bates
Walter Beardsley
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1967, Davsto wrote:VOTE: Vedith

Because I find it hella weird that he didn't claim Ascetic around the time that I did.

You're jailor? o.0
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1972, Davsto wrote:Ascetic Jailer.

I thought that you were just jailor...
Regardless, would Anti normally add 2 of these in?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2036, Nachomamma8 wrote:Hiplop still hasn't claimed.

He more or less has, but he needs to clarify.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Vedith »

@Mod - V/LA until Wednesday (evening)
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Vedith »

is an opportunist vote.

There were many roles I could have gone with but I chose the one I don't know. Not to mention being a weak role to the rest.
And the fact that Dav is trying to use the reason of not CC is stupid. I thought he was just a jailor.

Regardless, here is where I am at.
Ank and Farside scum.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #111) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2128, Nachomamma8 wrote:What are you saying here, exactly?

I'm saying that I'm not lying...
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2133, Davsto wrote:May I ask why?

Because I'm town...
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2161, farside22 wrote:Anyways that is the main reason for my POE of vedith and anka

So after I flip town you can call Ank town too?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by Vedith »

Or the better question is, why would scum have Ascetic?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Vedith »

It would make your role redundant.
Also, if you really think that this is my scum game then I'm really doing something wrong.

Farside and Ank is where we should go.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by Vedith »

Well, the way I see it. Mis lynch me today. (6 people)
No kill tonight going by Thors role. (6 people)
Probably mis lynch Nacho tomorrow (5 people) then scum just need a kill to get through to win. (4 people)
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #117) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Vedith »

Also here.
Not sure what else to say.

I've said who I think is scum already.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2212, massive wrote:Re-read my own ISO and could vote for Vedith. Not forgetting about farside at all though.

Then lets vote Farside and do something magical!

VOTE: Farside
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #119) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2216, Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's lynch him!

I really don't get why you are against Farside or Ank lynch so much?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #120) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Vedith »

Ank and Farside conversation is forced as shit...
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #121) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2258, Nachomamma8 wrote:You think they're bussing? Why? What do you think of the point I brought up on massive?

Because when I brought it up that's all either wanted to discuss about.
About Massive claiming to do nothing N1? It seems odd, but I don't think he's scum. I've not done an action/forgotten to action a few times as town, never as scum.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Vedith »

Thanks for the game all! :)
Thanks for hosting Anti.

Was a fun one. Note to self - This is why Dav should always die night 1!
*Waves at Dav* Hi Dav!
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”