Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Gimlear »

In post 638, Thor665 wrote:Hurm - does anyone else besides me favor the possibility of lynching Pistach as opposed to Silverwolf?

Yes, I do. The more I think about it tho more Silver's play just doesn't make sense as scum. Why would he out the JK to his scum buddies unless he was in danger of getting lynched? Also, I had a stronger scum read on Pista before the claims.

In post 649, Garmr wrote:
Dave hasn't said if he jailed Bella or not

Yes he did. Check his ISO.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Garmr »

But that doesn't make sense if a jail keeper jails someone that person can't be targeted which means raj and peace conflicts
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 651, Garmr wrote:But that doesn't make sense if a jail keeper jails someone that person can't be targeted which means raj and peace conflicts

Nacho and I had an entire conversation about this already *AND* I asked Dave to clarify what type of jailkeeper he was.
Why the hell are you not reading anything?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 606, Thor665 wrote:Interesting, especially since we got a result on Bella - you're presuming a Jailkeeper in the specific wiki sense and not the JKer that is sometimes called the alien, which I see more often here at Mafiascum?

@Garmr - here; start at this post and keep reading till you get to the point you skipped ahead to.
gummmybear
gummmybear
Goon
gummmybear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by gummmybear »

@thor - Silverwolf's not helping her case much by pretty much ignoring the game and giving 1 word replies. I'm extra biased against her though because mis-repping of me and whatnot. I have some paranoia about Nacho being scum that chose to bus Ciara immediately on D1 (a rather counterproductive move though) and originally had thoughts about Bella D1 before the Cop clear though so her as Godfather makes some sense.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 636, Thor665 wrote:@Rolecops - could you each clarify what result you get from goons and VTs? Thanks!

I don't know. All I know is that I get role abilities.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

With regards to the Pistach and SilverWolf scenario, pistach did claim under pressure, but she also claimed as soon as she arrived in thread and before there was significant pressure on the slot; it's a risky and creative move to put yourself in that kind of scenario in order to lynch a pretty weak power role that could A) be lynched even if Silver outed under pressure, or 2) could just be killed with little complaint overnight.

Silverwolf, in response to pressure, has also pretty much just crumpled up and died and showed absolute faith in a plan that has't really been fleshed out nor shows a clear path to winning in the case of a Silver!town lynch. I don't really think that's a town response to a fake guilty on someone.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 650, Gimlear wrote:Yes, I do. The more I think about it tho more Silver's play just doesn't make sense as scum. Why would he out the JK to his scum buddies unless he was in danger of getting lynched? Also, I had a stronger scum read on Pista before the claims.

This argument makes absolutely no sense. For one, Silver WAS in danger of getting lynched (unless what equates to a guilty result somehow doesn't put someone in lynch danger), and for two, why not? Outing your night actions is generally understood to be something you do when you're an outed power role, and it's not like claiming something other than a role cop would have decreased her chances of getting lynched.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 655, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 636, Thor665 wrote:@Rolecops - could you each clarify what result you get from goons and VTs? Thanks!

I don't know. All I know is that I get role abilities.

Ask the moderator.

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

@Thor, I meant tonight, not the night that has passed.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by eventi »

I'm still leaning strongly towards lynching SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:25 am

Post by SilverWolf »

As far as the timing, I said something as soon as I could get in the thread. I already said I did not have a ton of time or energy to put up a big fight and once everyone was out, I realized there was indeed a very clear path to winning even if I died.

As far as outing the result, that was the best way I had to prove I was telling the truth. Not even sure why that was ever a problem.

I also said I would answer any questions regarding this and have and still will. I did not give up at all.

I will be busy all day at work today. I can't be here all the time.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
KarmicGuide
KarmicGuide
Goon
KarmicGuide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:04 am

Post by KarmicGuide »

In post 643, Thor665 wrote:Because if I was targeted for a kill and, as is apparent, didn't die - what saved me if not Nacho the doc?

A possibility is that another doc saved you, and Nacho claimed doc b/c he saw an opportunity to do so. He's an experienced player. Though, IDK if it'd make sense for him to do that, as scum or as town.

Yeah, you're right, occam's razor suggests that Nacho is probably doc.

I'm ready to vote pistach or silverwolf whenever you guys want. I'm just gonna sheepvote Thor.
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Gimlear »

In post 657, Nachomamma8 wrote:
This argument makes absolutely no sense. For one, Silver WAS in danger of getting lynched (unless what equates to a guilty result somehow doesn't put someone in lynch danger), and for two, why not? Outing your night actions is generally understood to be something you do when you're an outed power role, and it's not like claiming something other than a role cop would have decreased her chances of getting lynched.

I was saying this in response to the argument that Silver outed the JK because scum. My point is that scum would want to out their information to their scum buddies in case they get lynched because they haven't had a chance yet to tell them. This doesn't seem to be the case with silver.
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Gimlear »

I'm also slightly concerned about the fact that both Silver and Pista are willing to get lynched today, ostensibly to out/clear the other. This seems to suggest either they're both town role cops or they're playing a very risky scum gambit.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 664, Gimlear wrote:I'm also slightly concerned about the fact that both Silver and Pista are willing to get lynched today, ostensibly to out/clear the other. This seems to suggest either they're both town role cops or they're playing a very risky scum gambit.

Or that they're just saying what you're obligated to say in that situation.
But on the presumption that they're both town - who do you think we should lynch?
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Gimlear »

In post 665, Thor665 wrote:
Or that they're just saying what you're obligated to say in that situation.
But on the presumption that they're both town - who do you think we should lynch?

That could also be the case, which is why I said I'm only slightly concerned. I'm just bringing it up as a possibility. Part of my playstyle is that I try to consider all possibilities and parse how likely each possibility is.

If they're both town, I think that makes Nacho's claim a bit more suspicious. 2 town role cops, a regular cop, and a JK already seems very powerful, then add in a doctor and that seems too good.

That being said, I still think the more likely scenario is we have town and mafia role cops.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Radja »

pistachion, why did you target SilverWolf?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 666, Gimlear wrote:If they're both town, I think that makes Nacho's claim a bit more suspicious. 2 town role cops, a regular cop, and a JK already seems very powerful, then add in a doctor and that seems too good.

Agreed - logically though, wouldn't the triple investigatives be more suspect than the doc - making the cop the more questionable role?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 656, Nachomamma8 wrote:With regards to the Pistach and SilverWolf scenario, pistach did claim under pressure, but she also claimed as soon as she arrived in thread and before there was significant pressure on the slot

I didn't know how to get Silverwolf lynched without claiming my role, I figured nobody would listen to me and I might as well do it before LYLO.

In post 667, Radja wrote:pistachion, why did you target SilverWolf?

I already said it was because I was having trouble interpreting Woody's actions. Who would you have targeted?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by davesaz »

Who else do you see as scummy?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by Radja »

I targeted Bella, so I think it's pretty obvious, no?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 669, pistachi0n wrote:

In post 667, Radja wrote:pistachion, why did you target SilverWolf?

I already said it was because I was having trouble interpreting Woody's actions.

Did you think WW was town or scum when you decided to check me? Did you consider any other targets other than me?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 661, SilverWolf wrote:As far as the timing, I said something as soon as I could get in the thread. I already said I did not have a ton of time or energy to put up a big fight and once everyone was out, I realized there was indeed a very clear path to winning even if I died.

As far as outing the result, that was the best way I had to prove I was telling the truth. Not even sure why that was ever a problem.

I also said I would answer any questions regarding this and have and still will. I did not give up at all.

I will be busy all day at work today. I can't be here all the time.

Who do you think is the third scum and why? Who do you think is the scumteam if pistach is town?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 662, KarmicGuide wrote:A possibility is that another doc saved you, and Nacho claimed doc b/c he saw an opportunity to do so. He's an experienced player. Though, IDK if it'd make sense for him to do that, as scum or as town.

So then I get counterclaimed...?
I'm not sure I see the benefit in this scum!Nacho plan.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”