lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 792, Fro99er wrote:OH MY GOD I JUST MADE THE CONNECTION YOUR AVI IS A GIRAFFE AND I HAVE A GIRAFFE THAT WANTS TO BE A FROG WE CAN BE FROGDUCKGIRAFFEMATES FOR LIFE!

AND SHEEEEEP

WHAT HOW DO YOU HAVE A GIRAFFE?

WHY EVER WOULD IT WANT TO BE A FROG??

Spoiler: AND SHEEEEEP?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 795, MTD wrote:So. We finally got this fixed.

32 pages.

fuck me.

hello i'll catch you up
we lynched mollie yesterday and there was a bit of a debacle with lots of quotes within quotes within quotes within dreams within dreams
and bubbletea and wanderer are scumz
so yeah probably the best course of action is to vote one of them
you don't even really need to read all of this tbh
read the first 3 pages and last 3 pages and claim you're all caught up it will look very legit

In post 798, Fro99er wrote:
In post 735, Fro99er wrote:(__
/.  \
\__/____________*
    /~~~~~~~~~\
    \
~~~~~~~~~
/
      |                 | 
~
~

THAT SHEEP IS MOAR WOOLY

Look how wooly and cute

i knowww it's gonna wear me down eventually D:

In post 799, Fro99er wrote:*sung to the tune of twinkle twinkle or ABC*

Bah bah sheep me, have you any gall?
Yes frog, yes frog, bladders full
One for wand'rer and for B-B-T
One for the scummy one who lynched Mol-lie

Bah bah sheep me, have you any walls?
No sir, no sir, I'll vote scum for alls!

v
o
t
e
:
w
a
n
d
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r
e
r

well played sir
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 2.08 Nonhypotenuse Numbers
Nonhypotenuse numbers are numbers whose squares aren’t the sum of two nonzero squares. For example 5 is not a nonhypotenuse number because 32 + 42 = 52. There are lots of little nonhypotenuse numbers like 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, but they are rare among larger numbers. Still there are an infinite number of them.

:!:
Wanderer-nl
(L-2): Espeonage, Fro99er, Antihero, JarJarDrinks, lalaladucks
BlueBloodedToffee
(L-6) All Alone,
lalaladucks

lalaladucks
(L-6): BlueBloodedToffee
All Alone
(L-6): Wanderer-nl

Not Voting
(4): Bellaphant, DeasVail, DeathRowKitty, MTD,
Wanderer-nl

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: 284th (22*71) day of the year or in (expired on 2015-10-13 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have maths related flavour requests.

Flavour Queue Written: empty :neutral:
Spoiler: Things I haven’t rambled about yet but i’m gonna
more about the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture, P vs NP, more figurate numbers, Hodge conjecture, Yang-Mills existence and mass gap, Fermat’s Last Theorem, Sierpinski Triangle, Hilbert Space Filling Curve, Mandelbrot Set, Burning Ship Fractal, Complex Analysis, Lattice Multiplication, miscellaneous numberphile and vihart videos, practical numbers, abundant numbers, ulam sequence, pronic numbers, lucky numbers, proth numbers, thabit numbers, hilbert numbers, leyland numbers, fibonacci numbers, jacobsthal numbers, pell numbers, pell-lucas numbers, leonardo numbers, perrin numbers, polite numbers, motzkin numbers, Erdős–Woods numbers, vampire numbers, Recursion and Mafia, maths jokes that I wrote myself and why they are funny, Abelian groups and semigroups, noncommutative operations, the 68-95-99.7 rule, fro99er’s first theorem

Mod notes: Today is the 274rd day of the year. 2*137. Bella’s V/LA until Sunday.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 721, lalaladucks wrote:
a skilled player of the game mafia may be expected to be reasonably knowledgeable about the roles involved in the game of mafia?

It may be expected...that doesn't mean it's the case. I know about the basic roles that you see all the time but I have extremely limited knowledge of roles overall.

In post 724, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: wanderer

I'm finding every post by Wanderer scummy, and I think that could very well be a scum slip.

I'm not seeing the slip but it's a good vote regardless. I am concerned with how easily you left my wagon though...

In post 734, JarJarDrinks wrote:
You're misunderstanding what I'm asking.

WHY do you think the rule is that scum always has to designate an attacker? Cause if the attacker can't be blocked (which is what you thought) there doesn't seem to be much reason for there to be an attacker.

Oh right. I know attackers can be blocked - I didn't know that a ROLEblocker could stop a kill. I know a JK can stop a kill, I know a doctor can stop a kill, I know people can be tracked/watched etc, they would all be reasons for having to name who is doing the kill.

In post 736, DeasVail wrote:
First impressions are that I don't like the wanderer wagon and still that BBT is scum but I haven't read properly.

Also I have problems with Fro but I don't know whether they're scummy or not. Will ask questions tomorrow!

All of these should be explained. What is wrong with Wanderer wagon? Why am I scum? What problems do you have with Fro99er?

In post 740, lalaladucks wrote:bubbly is mostest suspiciousest in my opinion still!

You should absolutely talk about this and tell everyone why I am scum.
Last edited by Plotinus on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Messed up the last quote,
can you fix it please Mod?

<3

Fixed! <3 --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:30 pm

In post 752, Fro99er wrote:I guess nobody sees it.

Ok

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Bye bye sheep

UNVOTE:

That didn't last long at all. I don't know what you're up to Fro99er but I don't like it.

In post 759, Fro99er wrote:
I already said it seems unlikely now that I think about it further. Relax Max.

You had more reasons for thinking Wanderer was scum beyond simply the scum-slip, no? I don't understand the unvote.

In post 766, Wanderer-nl wrote:For all we know Deasvail is a passive PR but there's no goddamn need to talk about a precise claim because there's no good reason to let scum know what town PR's are exactly in the game.

Umm, this goes against what you were saying earlier. You looked like you were trying to role-fish Deas and find out what happened - now you're saying let's not find out because that only helps scum. What are you trying to do?

In post 771, JarJarDrinks wrote:ok
VOTE: Wanderer

L-2 I think

still think BBT is scum for that lie though.

OK, if you still think I am scum why have you left my wagon? Why is Wanderer scummier than me?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:41 pm

In post 778, Wanderer-nl wrote:
Why would I even want anyone to know IF I was scum and IF BBT is even my buddy? If I was scum I'd stay eons away from this topic, don't be an idiot.
I was asking how sure Deasvail was that his ability ('action' seemed to confuse people) prevented a NK from happening. If Deasvail thinks he was a part of that, he must have some idea about what scum are thinking or have done? I'd like him to share his thoughts and reads.
And All Alone still hasn't told us why they chose BBT.

VOTE: All Alone
The chances of catching the right player with your ability are so low, especially in N1, that I really want to hear your thoughtprocess behind your choice.

So many things with this post. Firstly, I agree with the first section that Deas should explain what he thinks might have happened because role-blocking me and the no kill makes no sense at all. I mean, there are a multitude of things that could have happened which could explain what happened last night...if nobody comes forward now and decides to explain in 1-2 days time, I'm going to lynch you. I want that to be known.

Secondly, you obviously haven't been reading the game very closely if you're wondering why All Alone chose to roleblock me - I plan on going over his ISO because some scum reads on me are becoming extremely stale.

Also, if Wanderer is scum she just tried to tie me to her. That line about 'catching the right player' is all kinds of wrong.

In post 790, lalaladucks wrote:do you guys actually find wanderer more suspicious than bubbletea??

we have a claimed roleblock on bbt!

although i am tempted to just vote wanderer cos she's also dodgy as heck

A claimed role block that means nothing. It proves nothing.

Can you just go over why you think I'm scum...is it still the ellipses thing?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Aright, I'm caught up.

VOTE: Wanderer. That's L-1.

This game is going to be fun. I don't think I've ever had to deal with being lynch-bait before.

All Alone and Lala need to explain their scum reads on me.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

yep it's the ellipses

if you're not lynched today i'd like to lynch you tomorrow still :]

a claimed rb is not meaningless btw, i believe all alone about it and can't wait to hang you up bud!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:56 pm

I also believe he is a role-blocker, however, I also believe he is suffering from some serious conf-bias.

You should explain why you're scum reading me now.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 805, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That didn't last long at all. I don't know what you're up to Fro99er but I don't like it.

Yeah, I'm not scum. Don't even try it.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

(And my unvote is called town paranoia)
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:21 am

How can you be scum when you just claimed you're not scum? I guess that makes you conf town now, right?

The unvote doesn't correlate with your suspicions of Wanderer though - I mean, you were scum reading Wanderer before the 'slip' so the unvote doesn't really make sense.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

Made sense to me, obviously.

Sorry you don't see it that way.

I'm glad you are sheeping me though.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

here is a math equation for your efforts

1+1=0
Heil King Froggo.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:57 am

Post by lalaladucks »

are imaginary numbers involved in that
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:58 am

Post by DeasVail »

STOP BEING BUSY PLEASE LIFE
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 805, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 771, JarJarDrinks wrote:ok
VOTE: Wanderer

L-2 I think

still think BBT is scum for that lie though.

OK, if you still think I am scum why have you left my wagon? Why is Wanderer scummier than me?

Wanderer is scummier for All Teh Reasons!

I literally only have one reason to think you're scum: The roleblock inconsistency w/ the posts I dug up. Other than that I've been reading you as town this whole game.

But I feel like that one reason is a big one as it just makes complete sense for scum to react like that after the no kill/roleblock claim.

PLUS: I feel like if you were town, there would have been some more pile-up on your wagon as scum would have jumped @ the chance to vote you after the roleblock thing.

As for wanderer, I've been reading him as scum all game and I think I've pretty much explained why for the most part.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 794, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 793, All Alone wrote:
In post 660, JarJarDrinks wrote:K, that answers that. Would still like him to confirm that he's claiming town roleblocker and not Jailkeeper or anything.

my action last night was a roleblock and only a roleblock

In post 665, JarJarDrinks wrote:All Alone, did u notice DVs soft claim before u made ur claim?

yea

what do u think of wanderer?

It's really annoying how all alone shows up every few days, makes a single post and then peace outs.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 793, All Alone wrote:
In post 665, JarJarDrinks wrote:All Alone, did u notice DVs soft claim before u made ur claim?

yea
Like, I don't get why you would claim then. You need to explain your thinking.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 814, Fro99er wrote:here is a math equation for your efforts

1+1=0

1 bag of weed + 1 bong = 0 problems?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

*Sigh* I really really hoped I didn't need to do this. I watched BBT and nobody visted him last night. Now vote All Alone with me please.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:16 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

orly?

Lets look @ your first post after the All Alone claim:

In post 704, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 697, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 691, lalaladucks wrote:
now that i've thought about it and read the latest posts it does make sense for the claim to come from town rather than scum. if all alone was scum this would be a short-sighted plan because if we lynched bubbly and he flipped town, suspicion would immediately be placed on all alone

And then if we lynch all alone and he flips red, you'd probably be the next most suspicious person. Cause for him to make that claim, he'd have to have a good reason. And the only reason I can think of is he wanted to stop the wagon from forming on you which it looked like was gonna happen.

Like you keep saying it's a bad plan for scum cause it would make All Alone suspicious. But it wouldn't be that bad of a plan if it kept scum from getting lynched today.

What you are saying is that scum planned to no-kill so they can save lala from being lynched and by doing that they implicate a 2nd buddy who wasn't part of the discussion yet. lala wasn't even near any danger of being lynched, the thread hasn't even been open 24 hours yet..
Maybe Deas was up to something with his softclaim, have you thought about that?
Btw, the way All Alone claimed made me think it came from town
because I'd expect scum to cover their claim up with a nice story if why it points to being scum.
BBT forgetting about RB being able to block the scum-kill seems pretty weird to me but it does make sense to think a roleblocker would block a role ability and not a factional ability. But I actually think scum would be more curious in regard to a town RB and BBT's response to All Alone wasn't that of curious scum. But what's even the point of a town RB if they can't block a factional kill?

I would also like to know why All Alone picked BBT. With multiple options of what happened last night we don't know if the roleblock really stopped the kill. I'll look at BBT but I kinda liked his lala-vote earlier and didn't think he was scum from yesterday.

Deas, without giving us too many details, how sure can you be that it was your action that stopped the NK?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Here's something else that is bizarre to post about All Alone if you 100% know that he's scum:

In post 766, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 726, Fro99er wrote:
In post 723, Fro99er wrote:
In post 722, Wanderer-nl wrote:
I think scum probably have a very good idea what happened to their kill since they actually know 2 more things than we do: who actually was the one that performed the kill AND who was their target. And I don't believe BBT is scum so yeah, I want to figure out
if there's at all a chance that Deas is sure his action is what stopped the kill.

I'll look into lala tonight, this whole mess with BBT somewhat distracted me from that. Yesterday I thought lala didn't want to vote because mollie could be her buddy, we now know that isn't the case and I'll need to take another look at things before putting down my vote.

how would you know DV has an action?

Further it sounds like Wanderer know that scum's kill was stopped.

I don't. For all we know Deasvail is a passive PR but there's no goddamn need to talk about a precise claim because there's no good reason to let scum know what town PR's are exactly in the game. Usually PR's have a nightaction so that's why I worded it that way. And as others have mentioned; there was no reason for scum to no-kill so I don't feel the need to distract myself and others by speculating about that.
Worst case scenario BBT and All Alone are both town; if we lynch BBT and he flips town, we will likely lynch All Alone for framing BBT and that's 2 townlynches we could have avoided by trying to figure out who actually stopped the kill from happening
, because I just don't believe scum no-killed last night.

Bella, MTD, I don't think I've seen you post yet today. What are your thoughts on BBT and the lack of NK?

Going to think some things over while I have dinner.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Yes Jarjar my play has been hortible. I didn't want to claim. Yell at me postgame and now lynch scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”