Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 138, Dessew wrote:Sheesh, guys.

First of all, let's not get carried away, gob's list has three reads in total, Haschel, Hopkirk & Trivium.

In post 161, Dessew wrote:
In post 158, VeeGee wrote:VOTE: Gob

Been wanting to, no idea why I didn't earlier.

Why Gob? Why not vijay?

In post 226, Dessew wrote:
In post 168, Haschel Cedricson wrote:So,
gob, I'll ask you again: Which specific posts by vijay do you feel were half-assed, and why do they strike you that way?

Here, I've found it. gob's reaction to this question doesn't match up with scum-gob. Haschel's original question was worded in such a way, that it could (& did) easily have gob talk about other player's in general instead of vijay. (Namely, he asked why were vijay's posts half-assed in contrast to other player's posts, or something like that.) gob didn't even mention this. He isn't self-aware enough to know what questions he was asked. I mean, the "readlist" would've been unnecessarily flashy if he was scum & whatnot. The reason why I'm singling this one out, though, is that you cannot seriously think he would've faked it. So stop this thing of yours, & join the stoz wagon.

Dessew was defending Gob fairly consistently during Day One, then dropped off the face of the earth during Day Two.

VOTE: Titus
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 645, Wanderer-nl wrote:Not sure how to feel about Dierfire picking up what I mentioned about Dessew, so that's why I want him to catch-up on everybody.

I did read through the whole game (once).
VeeGee was the alternative wagon to Gob, which makes Wanderer probably Town. Looking at , I'd want attention on Stoz and Vijay for voting on VeeGee's wagon with Gob. Apparently Vijay is Not_Mafia who is claiming a role? I'm somewhat confused as to which roles and results have been truthfully claimed at this point.
Constantine was absent the entire game. When Salamence replaced in, he was a major part of turning the lynch on Accountant and opposing the lynch on Gob. That's not quite as bad as Dessew's play, I think, and perhaps not quite as suspicious as Stoz either.
Texcat, Havingfitz, and Hopkirk were all on the Gob wagon on Day One. All three subsequently moved off and on to Accountant ( for Hopkirk, for Texcat, and for Havingfitz). On Day Two, all three voted for Gob. I'd say that there's no more than one Mafia in that set. Texcat and Havingfitz have been fairly inactive but Stoz (see below) has been more inactive and with a more suspicious pattern.
Stoz was inactive as well. If NM is telling the truth then Stoz is definitely on my list of suspicious characters for the voting pattern as well as for lurking without providing a vote for Gob (unlike Texcat and Havingfitz).

Anyway, if we could have everyone who has claimed a real result to reiterate, that would be fantastic. Right now I have NM claiming Rolecop with results on Texcat (Doctor) and one other player (Gunsmith, player not yet named).
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 672, Not_Mafia wrote:Miller, godfather, same difference, in any case Texcat is scum, I watched Klingon last night and Texcat was the only one to visit him

If this were true, it would constitute an unambiguous guilty result. Why not lead with this? Is this a serious claim?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Dierfire »

UNVOTE: Titus
VOTE: Texcat

That's L-1 for Texcat
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Dierfire »

I still think that I want to lynch Titus. The connection between Dessew and Gob felt very real to me.

VOTE: Titus
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Dierfire »

@NM

What result would you get if you investigated a Mafia Goon?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 738, Not_Mafia wrote:I think there is scum in Sala/fitz

Which one should we lynch, and why?

---
I want to see Titus's VCA.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Hum...

I'll agree with Titus that Havingfitz and Hopkirk are looking good for being on Gob's wagon D1 (although both found their way to Accountant eventually) and D2.

Stoz certainly looks bad on the VCA. Being on both D1 counters to Gob and then voting with Gob for all of D2...

My problem is this: Titus was voting for Stoz before the VCA:

In post 739, Titus wrote:VOTE: stoz

Ends the day early, yet doubtcasts Texcat. Nah.

That makes me suspicious that the VCA pointing at Stoz was known/planned ahead of time.
I'll read through again, I guess.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Dierfire »

Brief post, sorry: I haven't yet had a chance to read through again, but I will this afternoon.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Hopkirk

In post 761, Hopkirk wrote:@Dierfire: What are you trying to say in 757? You seem to be saying that you agree that the VCA makes stoz look bad, so titus only did a VCA to lynch Stoz? (though i'm not 100% sure if that's what you're actually saying)

I'm saying that Titus could have done the VCA earlier than she posted it, or at least known the outline of it, such that she would have known that it would support a vote on Stoz.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 765, stoz wrote:Do the results get pm-ed directly to NM or do they get posted to the scum PT?

I would find it hard to believe that gob would claim cop knowing NM was role cop and that there was a JOAT and gun smith in the game.

This is a good point, although one thing is bothering me. You seem certain that the Mafia are unable to post in the PT during Day Phases. Why is that?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I just thought of something for NM.

@NM

Did you know that Wanderer was 1-shot?

EDIT:
@Stoz

Some designs have Daytalk by default, even without an encryptor, right?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 770, Titus wrote:However, when I did the vca, I had already seen that vote.

Which vote is that?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I see.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Dierfire »

A hammer--fantastic, that will surely help my read on Stoz. Any reason that we couldn't wait?

@Hopkirk

I'm suggesting that, as Mafia, Titus would have known that her vote was going on Stoz beforehand. In other words, a vote change after VCA is disadvantageous because it raises the question why the vote was cast before the VCA. She says that she was voting based on the hammer vote on Texcat, so I guess that it depends on whether you believe that.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'm not a Watcher--I'm VT.
NM is lying and is Mafia.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Titus is probably the last Mafia although that little shuffle of votes makes it difficult to say for certain.
I'm typing more.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Dierfire »

The claim by NM makes little objective sense. Why would I, as Mafia, kill Salamence rather than NM and risk discovery if I were investigated?
It makes considerably more sense from a Mafia perspective, however. NM thinks that he has enough votes to get me lynched, so he decided to push against me. This is LYLO, so he's hoping to coast off his proven Rolecop ability.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 778, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: stoz

bye

Here's NM dropping a hammer on Stoz (rather early, ignoring some outstanding questions). After Stoz flips Town, he decides to investigate me--why? Wouldn't it have made more sense to investigate someone on the Stoz wagon?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 740, Salamence20 wrote:The fact that NM isnt dead really irks me and I dont want him in lylo.

Here's why Salamence is dead.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Dierfire »

I've no objection to releasing the Mafia thread. It's mostly just me making bad plans and Hopkirk correcting them. Hopkirk carried the game for us.

@Mod

Thanks for running the game!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”