pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:50 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 160, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 151, Titus wrote:Trying too hard? That's utter shit. Applying that to Rob when he's asking questions and not to sw is wtf. Your Ari attack also makes no sense if SW is null.

Why do you think pistachi0n's vote is on Rob then? You don't see how scum would benefit from looking town in the beginning of the game when it's easiest to 'scumhunt'? I didn't see a reason for Prolapsed_Brain to draw fire from Rob13 this early in the game. It's an easy push to make and feels like probing for the sake of probing, rather than probing with results in mind.

For the record, my vote is on Rob because he's saying a lot without saying anything at all. Generic statements about the game, all this stuff about how he is as a player, etc.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Rob14 »

@Titus: I don't really count drawing a relational tell as content. They're useless pre-flip.

Titus is reading more like really stubborn and wrong town lately. I question why on earth he would write what he did on #171, though. If Titus ever flips scum, we lynch P_B next for sure.

Re: pistachi0n; Reads on players and specific questioning are generic statements about the game. K.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

@Rob, why are you drawing relationship tells between me and PB if they are useless Preflip?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:31 am

Post by pistachi0n »

Rob, is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:26 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I like pistachiOn right now. The Rob vote/push is not an easy one for scum to make. Feel the same about Vedith I said .

I want to call Rob town but there's a couple things that are throwing me. Like, what is the point of ? Also, the vote on PB doesn't make a lot of sense to me. He had a good scumread on Titus going and then he makes that vote in with reasons in that basically amount to the fact that PB is a lurker who says weird things sometimes. I mean that coaching comment is not new from him. I've seen it in other games. I'm not townreading him but this vote just seems too easy. Especially since he just got done asking questions from Titus like this that she hadn't even answered yet and he moved on to a lurker push. Everything else looks pretty town from him but these things make me wonder.

I still don't like anything from Ari. His vote on me is sheeping Titus' terrible reasons and then when GL called him out on it, Titus immediately chainsaw voted GL. I also do not like .

Titus continuing to lie about me like . I wasn't raging at all when I made that post. She's constantly trying to discredit me. GL is right here when he said Titus is being manipulative and trying to get under my skin. Where I disagree with him is him calling this town. Town might poke at someone to get a reaction but would not continue to lie and manipulate after that reaction was already had. These posts from Titus are just plain bad and for reasons already discussed.

I also don't like her constant discrediting of the alignment changing post the mod put out to describe the game that I posted here . It seems throughout most of the day she has instantly come out and discredited anyone who says this is even possible. This tells me she doesn't want town talking about it, possibly because she has something in her Role PM that says her alignment can change or she can change someone's alignment. I see no town motivated reason not to discuss what the mod clearly said was a part of this game.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 110, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 99, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 96, Titus wrote:
How simplistic, everyone who agrees with you is town and displaying analysis. Those who disagree are scummy.

I never said that.

pedit: I never fake my emotions and you very well know this. So again you are lying about me. You've seen me get upset as both alignments, trying to paint it as scum is lying and you know it.

I'm not trying to get a rise out of you. You are the one doing that to me with your condescending shit about asking if I need a hug or not BS.
You don't have to explicitly say things in order for then to be inferred. But I can see you aren't too good at realizing these nuances. This is also what basically happened with the SK business. Whether you said it or not, there was a mention of an SK brought into play in referencing that game.

I used to always group mafia and any third party as "scum." I have since learned they are not the same thing.
Playstyle and wincon are two things which vary greatly between them and thus using one as an example for the other is misguided.
This is how you brought up SK, whether you meant to or not.

Regardless, my vote and reasons stand.
VOTE: Silverwolf

Well, since according to you I can't figure things out too well. perhaps you can help me out by explaining exactly why you are voting for me/scumreading me right now? I never brought up a SK, that was Titus. You said me being emotional is not an alignment tell in so that completely negates your reasoning in regarding the defensiveness. Also, I think it's been pretty well shown I was not trying to bring us back to RVS.

So explain your thought process here so I can understand it because it does not make a ton of sense to me. Sheeping Titus' shit reasons is not good enough.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:38 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 131, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 120, Titus wrote:
I don't know how to quote a locked thread.

Click the PM button for the post you want to quote. There's some extraneous info near the top, but the post is quoted with all BBcode intact. Copy/paste at will.

In post 129, Rob14 wrote:@Prolapsed Brain: Are you going to provide any analysis, reads, or contributions at some point, or are you going to continue to be passive?

Well, now that the Drama with SW seems to be subsiding, I'll be more vocal. But I'll warn you: I'm not very good at D1. I need flips to work with.

Also, why are you not calling out those lesser-active? At least I'm posting. O_o

I don't like how you are making excuses not to give substantive input. You are posting so I'm sure you have an opinion on something in this game right? Like, what do you think of the argument between myself and Titus in regards to our alignment? You mentioned coaching. So do you think we are scum together or?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm not sure what to think of GL or 20x100 yet but I do like their votes right now. To be sorted still on them.

Looks like Boon and Flubber are gonna lurk this one out. :/
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 177, Titus wrote:@Rob, why are you drawing relationship tells between me and PB if they are useless Preflip?

It's not useful content now, but it can become useful later, and I'm likely to forget it. There's a difference between posting nothing but a relational tell and noting a dependency in your reads while also doing something useful in the short-term.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 178, pistachi0n wrote:Rob, is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about.

That's me questioning Titus' explanation of how he got a read on me, which I didn't buy. How is that not relevant?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 183, Rob14 wrote:
In post 177, Titus wrote:@Rob, why are you drawing relationship tells between me and PB if they are useless Preflip?

It's not useful content now, but it can become useful later, and I'm likely to forget it. There's a difference between posting nothing but a relational tell and noting a dependency in your reads while also doing something useful in the short-term.

If you're likely to forget it, how can it be useful later? Why is your speculation different than mine?

@SW, I am trying to lynch the mod. :) Seriously, I am ignoring you until you actually do something beyond throwing a tantrum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 179, SilverWolf wrote:Like, what is the point of ?

I believe I found a bias in how I form my reads, and I think it's not a bias that I can easily tell when I'm using it. I was announcing the potential bias so others can think critically about my reads and give me a firm kick in the ass if I start tunneling everyone who posts a lot. That's not a hypothetical; it's certainly happened before.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Rob14 »

@Titus: I re-read games semi-frequently. I'll come back across my own post. A good portion of my posts is me more-or-less throwing my notes into the thread, which many people don't understand. That's kind of the point of me announcing that I post my unedited thoughts as a stream of consciousness. You know, the post that you seemed to dismiss as unnecessary/something everyone does as town? Ironically, your confusion is pretty much what I was trying to avoid by being up front about that. Oh well.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@Rob, Are you an Aspie?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 185, Titus wrote:

@SW, I am trying to lynch the mod. :) Seriously, I am ignoring you until you actually do something beyond throwing a tantrum.

If you were truly ignoring me you wouldn't make comments like this. This is scum Titus trying to throw mud and keep the drama going. You are better off addressing my points or not saying anything at all because this just makes you look extremely petty. You are better than that. Or at least I thought you were.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.2

It's hard to tell how much of the hysteria in the days that followed was really related to the incedents themselves. Perhaps there was one giant coincidence and none of it was related in any way. But that's not the truth. The truth is, a whole can of worms had just been opened, and they dragged some of their favorite secrets out into the world with them. Maybe Mr Quincy's reports of some beast seen skulking about late at night held credence. Maybe the cops were right and this was all some conspiracy. Hell, there's even been speculations that it was all some mass hallucination brought on by secret government tests. It's definite, though, that the next two weeks were bloodier than any had a right to be, let alone in such a small town.

Titus (3): SilverWolf, Vedith, 20x100,
SilverWolf (2): Boonskiies, Aristophanes
Rob13 (1): pistachi0n,
Prolapsed Brain (1): Rob13,
GuiltyLion (1): Titus,
Aristophanes (1): GuiltyLion,
Flubbernugget (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
Boonskiies (0):
Hieirama (0):
A Simple Plan (0):
20x100 (0):

Not Voting (4): Flubbernugget, Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, A Simple Plan,

With 13 alive, it is 7 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Day 1 Ends in: (expired on 2015-10-21 22:00:00)
This is a Parachute.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

@SW, It's not petty to tell you what you're doing so you see it. I don't want drama for drama's sake, I want you to scumhunt and fit the worldview to the facts rather than facts to your worldview. You have been throwing a hissy fit attacking all who don't fall in line. You aren't God.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and my trial isn't going.

VLA Saturday
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Oh wow, I forgot Hieirama was even in this game?

pedit: Titus, do not address me until you can do so without saying things like I'm throwing tantrums or hissy fits as I'm clearly not doing that. You also have not been reading my posts with anything approaching objectivity.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

@SW, I tell the truth. Sorry if you don't like it. *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Since your only response to me is to make childish comments I ask that you please go back to ignoring me and I'll do the same to you.

TIA
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 184, Rob14 wrote:
In post 178, pistachi0n wrote:Rob, is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about.

That's me questioning Titus' explanation of how he got a read on me, which I didn't buy. How is that not relevant?

Because you were staring the obvious. The point is, unless it's multiball, scum are never genuine in their reads no matter how good at lying they are, and the scum reads of townies get accused of being fake as well.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

*sigh*
I don't even remember posts from, like, half the players already and we're only at page 8.
Imma have to reread this game before I can make another post. Who knows what I'll find.

Really though, there are only like 7 players I remember seeing posts from.
Either my memory is getting worse than usual or people are being really forgettable!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
20x100
20x100
Townie
20x100
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by 20x100 »

Why is Titus scum, 1?

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Gonna read back now, as promised.

Preemptive
VOTE: 20x100
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”