wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:18 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 295, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 294, wgeurts wrote:The Silver Bard, it's more the fact that you come in and join it while not mentioning thoughts on anything else whatsoever.

Stop ignoring facts. What do you think about Lale's contradiction? Answer this question.

VOTE: Sinsun1
This is a good vote.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 300, wgeurts wrote:
In post 295, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 294, wgeurts wrote:The Silver Bard, it's more the fact that you come in and join it while not mentioning thoughts on anything else whatsoever.

Stop ignoring facts. What do you think about Lale's contradiction? Answer this question.

VOTE: Sinsun1
This is a good vote.

You still fail to answer the question wgeurts. What do you think of Lale voting another person when they scum-read me 100%???
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Ricastle »

I'd actually vote wgeurts over sinsun right now, honestly.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:35 am

Post by wgeurts »

Hey hey sinsun.
You're "contradiction" is petty at best.
I stopped voting you even though I am certain you're scum?
Why not go after me?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 303, wgeurts wrote:Hey hey sinsun.
You're "contradiction" is petty at best.
I stopped voting you even though I am certain you're scum?
Why not go after me?

This is going to be my last post I mention you or even bother reading your nonsense from here on out the next time I bother with you will be if new evidence turns up that you must be voted off. Otherwise, you can considered yourself ignored completely by me. Not because of your bad play, but your refusal to answer simple questions has made scum-hunting together impossible.

Right now, I believe you're town, that's enough for me to ignore something so small. But someone who I believe to be scum, doing it just pings my radar a little more. Going after you, would be going after one of my town-reads. Which would be to play against my win-con. So even though I want to kill you off by lynching you (or wish I had a vig power to do it secretly at night and not deal with any whining), I cannot, simply because I believe you're town. You're many words and the fact that you cannot tell the difference between "you're" and "your" further adds to those many words, but at the moment, I don't think you're the word scum.

Now, you can answer my question about what you think about Lale, or I can ignore you for the rest of the game and completely pretend you do not exist as you will not be useful for scum-hunting. Only useful in adding an extra townie life to keep us away from LYLO.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:50 am

Post by davesaz »

Active weekend and very busy at work this week.
I need to catch up between 262 and end of thread.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:56 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

In post 298, Donempire wrote:Phone post coming.

To be honest, i think both lalendra and tsb are scum, and i would like to see them both get lynched. Lalendra's sudden appearence after getting voted, her posts that lack any apparent hunting, getting overly defensive, this list just continues.
But TSB also did nothing other than hopping on the easiest wagon with doing nothing that contributes to town. His tone and actions dont represent town.
Will do a readslist later.

Put your money where your mouth is then and vote for one of us.

I find it suspicious that you put both the main wagons as likely scum. Then you can just sit back and chose whichever wagon makes you look good...

Sinsun1 is also doing this to some extent. But rather than labeling us both as scum he is saying that it is not unlikely, and that the possibility exists. And he have taken a stance, he haven't just aired his suspiciouns without taking actions.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:57 am

Post by wgeurts »

My-Reads:
So I just reread the whole game and want to dump my general thoughts on everyone here.

Idiot Savant - Null/Scum

Last time I played with ika she was a lot more active and engaged in the team 2014 mafia white flag game. I've not seen her play anywhere else so my sample size is small. I need to look into her meta more before making my mind up on this slot. Further more where on earth is bellaphant?
Besides this could you explain you reads in post ? As I fail to see how they developed or the reasoning behind them.

Maxous - Null/Town

To start of with if Sinsun flips scum at some point in the game we need to avert our gazes to Maxous. He has more so than others evaded the sinsun push in such an obvious manner. I'm just dumping it here as I like to think of possible associatives to look back on later when we have more flips. Besides this his push on revelista seems okay and I haven't really spotted anything yet indicating scum honestly from this slot.

Vedith - Town

Vedith has been hunting and questioning since the start of the game. The lines of thought coming from this slot make sense and I can see a town-minded motivation coming from behind this player, Vedith seems to be someone attempting to put the pieces of the puzzle together as to solve the game. Further more I liked it when Vedith questioned Sinsun's town read on him, it's subtle things like this that don't make sense from a scum-motivated mindset that make this slot town.

shaddowez - Null/Scum

Don't have a lot to say on this slot besides a question about post . Why do you question sinsun for accusing SM of being opportunistic then agree to Maxous who uses the same reasoning as sinsun later in the same post?

Alma Mater - Null

I really don't know how to read this slot and am going to have to look more into their posts.

davesaz Null/Scum

I'm mot entirely sure of dave either. His play feels different to my prior experiences with him and his posts all just feel a tad distanced/off. As with the hydra I'm going to have to look at this slot more and interact with it to sort it.

FireKari

Firekari has a logical thought process and I especially like that early game incident where they question ricastle for town reading them. It's not something you'd expect to see from scum. That post where they speak out against sinsun's reasoning is also a good town post.

The Silver Bard Light-Scum

This slot bugs me because as it comes in and ignores the majority of events then just make a pretty opportunistic looking vote. I'm not so confident in this scum read however I hope to see more clarity as the game goes on.
ShadedMelee Light-Scum

TSB's predecessor is an odd one as their vote on me if legit was terribly opportunistic and is quite obviously a scum tell. It's a shame they site-flaked as that would have shed more light on wether it was just RVS or not. We can't scum read this slot for disappearing after pressure raised on it as he fully site-flaked. Had it just been this game this would have been a different story.

Smudger Light-Town

Not much to say, I like his opening as it felt a lot more natural than TSB's for instance.

Lalendra Null/Town

This slot is providing legitimate reasons for her actions however I do feel as if she could just be trying to coast by. The points made against sinsun are valid however they were raised at a pretty off time. Not convinced on this slot however I'm leaning town because of my gut.

Dongempire - Town

His post is good and the push on revalista is valid and feels natural. It doesn't feel faked or forced and I like how he gave rev a chance to step up his game if he was town by telling him to unvote if he was town.

Sinsun1 - Scum

Won't even change my notes into text here, too many and I've left most out:
-First vote is made without questioning Melee and instantly declares it's opportunistic when there's the chance it's delayed RVS.
-Sinsun's post 65 is utter crumpets as explained earlier. He earlier tried to play of the SM vote as gut but now acts as if there's legit reasoning. Further more the reasoning he gives is false.
-Post 83 being out of place and unnecessary while basically just saying "Am I town, or am I not? Either way I'm pro-town so I can't be scum".
-Tries misrepping my vote by saying it's useless and all my points against him and worth nothing as they only say I disagree with his logic. Which is not what they are, he's twisting reality.
-Sinsun says he doesn't need to interact with me by saying I think your town anyway. This is one of many ways of avoiding interaction with me by him.
-He constantly is subtly saying "I wouldn't do this as scum" and "Look how town I am" in his posts.
-After seeing town reading me won't work he just calls my play appalling without ever actually going through my posts and saying why. This is a classic scum tactic.
-Really easy to fake readslist where nearly everyone is null.

Gah, just ask about the following points actually if you have any questions.

Ricastle Null

-Is his first post (48) a joke reason for voting me? Odd vettrock thing.
-Reasoning for "liking" FireKari and thus town reading them is a little awkard.
-His vote on sinsun in post 108 is good.

Performer Scum

-Corrupted by predecessor
revalista Scum

-Weird first post.
-Then actually goes onto voting me in a naked opportunist manner.
-Admits to joining only as it's a bandwagon.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:58 am

Post by wgeurts »

Oh, firekari is town
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:00 am

Post by wgeurts »

Sinsun, if for some godforsaken reason you are town and this is just your playstyle could you restate with quotes your case on lale?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:06 am

Post by wgeurts »

Maybe this requires a different approach.
Sinsun.
Forgetting all the post flung too and throw us.
Who are your top three scum reads?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Vedith »

Right, I need to read up shortly but I'm just focusing on a different game right now.
I'll deal with this one shortly.
I claim scum \o/
Professor Bozo
Professor Bozo
Goon
Professor Bozo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Professor Bozo »

In post 307, wgeurts wrote:Idiot Savant - Null/Scum
Last time I played with ika
she
was a lot more active and engaged in the team 2014 mafia white flag game. I've not seen
her
play anywhere else so my sample size is small.

he....

im a fucking guy. get the damn pronouns right
Professor Bozo
Professor Bozo
Goon
Professor Bozo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Professor Bozo »

and saying you have a small smaple size is shit scunce i play so many game wgerts
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 am

In post 313, Professor Bozo wrote:and saying you have a small smaple size is shit scunce i play so many game wgerts

How about providing some thoughts on the game instead of arguing about meta?

Your ISO basicly says nothing. You have listed 2 people who you would be fine with lynching, my slot and FireKari, without providing any reasoning (post ). And you have also a slight scumread on Lalendera (post ). Yet you have not voted for any of these, you still got your rvs vote in.

Who would you want to lynch right now, and why?
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 306, The Silver Bard wrote:Sinsun1 is also doing this to some extent. But rather than labeling us both as scum he is saying that it is not unlikely, and that the possibility exists. And he have taken a stance, he haven't just aired his suspiciouns without taking actions.

Which if you think about it, it is the wise move to do. I mean if Lale turns out to be mafia goon or something like that, you could be the wolf goon for instance and it'd make sense for both of you to be after each other. All I am doing is not closing off scenarios that could be true until I know they are not.

For the case on Lale refer to:
- Lale is uncharitable to previous posts, strawmanning what people say so that they fit her narrative.
- "Real scum-hunting". Bit of a hypocrite to say that when up until this post (which is her 6th post), she has not done "Real scum-hunting" herself.
- Begins to ignore people already saying that they are scum. It is D1, you should be listening to everyone and reading what others think, otherwise you're not doing "Real scum-hunting" by intentionally dropping metaphorical pieces of the puzzle.
- "Real scum-hunting" comes up again here, however, again, up till this point, there has been no "Real scum-hunting" from this slot made.
- Going to note that is Lale's first "Real scum-hunting" post as far as I am concerned. She is finally giving a bit of reason to her reads.
- The biggest killer is Lale's last post so far. She scum-reads me 100% apparently as well as Smudge and IS from her post. However, she out of the blue votes TSB with little to no reasoning. This post right here is the main killer and case that Lale done goofed as scum.

FP'd a few times. I'll trade an answer for an answer. What do you think of Lale's last post wgeurts? Read it carefully, is there really a legit
town
reason to switch from me (who obviously is scum in her eyes) to TSB out of no where?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

back. Sinsun avatar is amazing.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 316, pisskop wrote:back. Sinsun avatar is amazing.

Thanks. The first one I did of SCREAM just to test it out, but I think I like this one to keep for a while. :lol:
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:33 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 313, Professor Bozo wrote:and saying you have a small smaple size is shit scunce i play so many game wgerts

Sorry about naming you as she. I mess up the genders of a lot of people.
Anyway. I was speaking of games I played in.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Professor Bozo
Professor Bozo
Goon
Professor Bozo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Professor Bozo »

In post 314, The Silver Bard wrote:

Your ISO basicly says nothing. You have listed 2 people who you would be fine with lynching, my slot and FireKari, without providing any reasoning (post ). And you have also a slight scumread on Lalendera (post ). Yet you have not voted for any of these, you still got your rvs vote in.

everyone else is doing it for me. im content with my reads right now. i see no reason to expan apoun them when other haev already build much of the reasons. i would be echoing people
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:45 am

In post 319, Professor Bozo wrote:

everyone else is doing it for me. im content with my reads right now. i see no reason to expan apoun them when other haev already build much of the reasons. i would be echoing people

In other words you don't want to contribute at all.

You are the perfect Vig shot.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:48 am

Post by wgeurts »

Nah.
Rather vig shoot those whose alignment is in doubt and would give a tonne of associatives.
Like sinsun or lale.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Professor Bozo
Professor Bozo
Goon
Professor Bozo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Professor Bozo »

In post 320, The Silver Bard wrote:

so your town reading me but adovcating a vig shot on town

VOTE: silver bard

you can die now.

and if vig did shoot me they would feel like shit after my town flip and i would rub it in them post game baout that said shot and tell them how bad they are
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 306, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 298, Donempire wrote:Phone post coming.

To be honest, i think both lalendra and tsb are scum, and i would like to see them both get lynched. Lalendra's sudden appearence after getting voted, her posts that lack any apparent hunting, getting overly defensive, this list just continues.
But TSB also did nothing other than hopping on the easiest wagon with doing nothing that contributes to town. His tone and actions dont represent town.
Will do a readslist later.

Put your money where your mouth is then and vote for one of us.

I find it suspicious that you put both the main wagons as likely scum. Then you can just sit back and chose whichever wagon makes you look good...

Sinsun1 is also doing this to some extent. But rather than labeling us both as scum he is saying that it is not unlikely, and that the possibility exists. And he have taken a stance, he haven't just aired his suspiciouns without taking actions.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: The Silver Bard

Happy? :)
And if you pay attention you are not my only suspects. You are the people who are the most suspicious. You dont get a wagon randomly, ithas a reason.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 320, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 319, Professor Bozo wrote:

You know, dont give vig targets. There is 2 scum doctors afterall.

Return to “Completed Open Games”