Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1498, Aj The Epic wrote:Vedith, how confident are you about lynching your doc?

As confident as I am lynching you (See what I did there? :cool:)
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1231, TheWorst wrote:Or the rest of town are VT's.

So yeah I did read this right... Who the fuck said that it wasn't either of them? Was it Talah?!
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1460, talah wrote:I recall vaguely one post where "the rest of town might be VT" and I don't remember who it was, and I didn't think it was either of AJ/Worst.

Yeah it was!
Fucking scum, lets go lets go!

Found us another, lads. :cool:
I claim scum \o/
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Performer »

– talah, it's because I reread some ISOs and of the rest of us remaining, I was having difficulty sorting the 4 of you. I haven’t gotten to your ISO yet but from your careful dissecting of others, I’m leaning town on you .

In words, my reaction toward no kill is utter disbelief .

talah, I don’t see how you’re scumreading CDB. It’s preposterous - it’s overpowered that there’s another FN in the mix, as well as a Town 2-shot Bp Doc…this is only a 14-player game.
– my paranoid post about not wanting to die at night, and continuing that playstyle to draw attention, in d1.
When I saw too many people wagoning and misreading me, that’s when I realized I should tone down the paranoia.
And when d2 news appeared on the laptop screen, I made a choice to stop the d1 playstyle because that would most likely hinder town's chance of winning. Luna, Ved, & Titus can attest to me telling the truth about a switch in playstyle midgame.
– what in his play makes you think he’s VI?
– “most likely scumread to flip town” – what on earth?
– I’ve seen his playstyle in other games and I have to admit, he brings in a sense of humor and smugness…the latter making him seem very scummy. I have to say though, I’m not getting the strongest town vibe from him.
– has ANYONE ever heard of an insanely powerful role like 2-shot Bp Doc, in a game with 14 players or less?? I must be out of my mind if this claim is true.

Pg 61 posts by Ved – this guy...I’m torn being laughing to tears and /wrists.

@talah & Luna
Though I haven't been scumreading CDB like talah, I'm torn like Luna. Reviewing all this information and really at a crossroads on what to do. From what I can deduce, if we DO have 2 Town FN and 1 Town 2-shot Bp Doc, lynching any of them is obviously out of the question. At the same time, I'm finding it as challenging as breathing in space without gear, to believe the reality of the 2nd FN claim on top of the 2-shot Bp Doc claim...in a 14-player setup.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1357, Performer wrote:Worst – noticed you didn’t place a vote by end of d1. Why?
I noticed you mentioned you were a fan of the Vedith wagon in d1 (and IaI thought Vedith stood out in a wagon, in 681), found FA as scummy by the tone of his posts, and your 580 stated Ban as townread. Any changes to those 3 reads since d1 (Ved/FA/Ban who is now Sal)? If so, why?
1226 – why cat in particular, Worst?

No vote because I didn't agree with the Zakk lynch, yet it seemed inevitable for a lynch by the time I caught up.
I'm always a fan of Vedith wagon, Vedith wagon is a great thing for all of us. His recent play has been typical from what game I know of him (ongoing), if less serious and more jokey. He completely followed the CDB train of thought though, so that has me wondering. FA has mirrored my thoughts recently, which is interesting, so he's a null tell for now. Sal/Ban is still town for the time being, don't agree with his assessment of AJ though. I don't think he's trolling or a VI, he seems legit in what he's saying.

Catboi because he was so dead set on me being scum, I couldn't wait to visit him of course. I only would've hesitated at the thought of catboi being scum, but that's over and done with now so whatever.
Btw I visited AJ since I thought he was town, and he was beginning to suspect me at the end of D1 because he apparently misses Catboi his hero so much. Well, it's funny now to see him forced not to say anything against me. :lol:

CDB being on Skybird's scum list is something I'd like to hear more from Skybird than anything else, to know his perspective would be informative since he really hasn't given much so far, his reads and besides calling me and AJ weird. CDB is a loonie himself, considering his reaction to my post being "NO! YOU MUST BE BOTH SCUM! NO WAAAAAAAAY!", but I guess his rashness and subsequent toning down makes him kinda town.

Separating into two posts.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:44 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1459, Vedith wrote:Because they are both talking shit.
Using an excuse like "Rest of town are probably VT" to try and justify their roles.
The only people who aren't for lynching them are scum or just blind.

It wasn't an excuse. Look at the actual context if you would please.
In post 1231, TheWorst wrote:For all I know, there might be a third party and they chose AJ or Luna. Or mafia has strong power roles. Or the rest of town are VT's.

I gave multiple possibilities because I simply don't know the setup. The fact that you call it an "excuse" is extremely weak, when they were simply suggestions to explain the roles revealed so far, and it was only a single possibility that you pointed out. There was no "probably" in there.

Two FN's doesn't seem out of the world to me, when they can only confirm themselves as town. They can't find scum, they aren't investigative. BP Doc, yeah it gets iffy there, but considering we have both FN's revealed D2 it's not a biggie.
Skybird and AJ are correct btw in that "it's name, role name, is town".

@Titus
Yes I'm a Friendly Neighbor.
I find it interesting that you take more issue with my claim of Friendly Neighbor, when technically I didn't actually claim it. AJ claimed for me, immediately D2. In your past experience that you mentioned, scum claimed FN while under a D1 wagon, this is a completely different situation so I have no idea why you brought it up. Seems to me you just dislike Friendly Neighbors in general for no good reason, I didn't choose or claim my role.
@AJ
Just to be clear, 2 shot BP Doctor means you have 2 shots on the bulletproof, right? Or is it actually 2 shots on the doc save?

It'd be a nice fantastical dream game if two scum out of possibly 3 outed as ridiculous town roles D2 first thing with an NK, with one role being confirmable. Not even mentioning the fact that the supposed scum apparently breadcrumbed their town role before hand (check my ISO). But it's not logical in the slightest. Setup speculation is gonna get us nowhere if that's your conclusion.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1505, TheWorst wrote:I gave multiple possibilities

Multiple possibilities of why both are town.
Not the possibility that 1 is lying.
I claim scum \o/
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1505, TheWorst wrote:@AJ Just to be clear, 2 shot BP Doctor means you have 2 shots on the bulletproof, right? Or is it actually 2 shots on the doc save?

2shot bp
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:21 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1506, Vedith wrote:

That goes without saying, and I've said it before. I don't immediately trust the other two claims and everything is fine and dandy. I don't even trust AJ who I visited. I offered possibilities if all three claims are true though.

Out of the two, Choof's claim seems more legit which is one of the reasons I didn't CC him/Skybird Day 1. The thing is that Skybird hasn't done much afterwards, especially today when I expected him to step up.
AJ feels a bit weak today comparatively, and his claim was a bit unnecessary. Though considering he's claiming a ridiculous 2 Shot BP Doc, it'd make sense that he'd claim no problem. Role itself is hard to believe, strongman def possible if he's real, which is what I meant by mafia PRs btw. Also mafia roleblocker (which is scary now), rolecop.

@AJ what's your opinion on Skybird/Choof?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1508, TheWorst wrote:Though considering he's claiming a ridiculous 2 Shot BP Doc, it'd make sense that he'd claim no problem.

Just the most convenient role combination...
I claim scum \o/
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:50 am

Post by VeeGee »

In post 1409, Titus wrote:
In post 1407, Luna Fox wrote:I'm not sure i understand, but the mafiawiki says that FN is necessarily town (if the claim is true that is)

One isfake if the PMs are different.
Town-aligned Friendly Neighbor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. Messages sent on behalf of a Friendly Neighbor must be identical.

From the wiki.

Nah, I hadn't read AJ's post yet. His is closer to what I got. I was just trying to shorten it.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1510, VeeGee wrote:
In post 1407, Luna Fox wrote:I'm not sure i understand, but the mafiawiki says that FN is necessarily town (if the claim is true that is)

Town-aligned Friendly Neighbor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. Messages sent on behalf of a Friendly Neighbor must be identical.

From the wiki.

Nah, I hadn't read AJ's post yet. His is closer to what I got. I was just trying to shorten it.

VOTE: Vee
until you answer the questions, which you've galloped over on the horse of ignore, for quite some miles now.

- remind me again, Vee, why did you just sheep my wagon on d1? Because I was most likely to be lynched?
And how about for zak? Because he happened to be most likely to be lynched on d1?
What's your read on CDB?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

@TheWorst, Last question on FN. What message would your target receive?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1474, Titus wrote:@Skybird, why did you answer for V?

You asked me if I claimed FN. I answered. V already stated his interpretation of the FN message. I was disappointed he didn't state the message a little closer to what he received.

In post 1508, TheWorst wrote:
In post 1506, Vedith wrote:

That goes without saying, and I've said it before. I don't immediately trust the other two claims and everything is fine and dandy. I don't even trust AJ who I visited. I offered possibilities if all three claims are true though.

Out of the two, Choof's claim seems more legit which is one of the reasons I didn't CC him/Skybird Day 1. The thing is that Skybird hasn't done much afterwards, especially today when I expected him to step up.
AJ feels a bit weak today comparatively, and his claim was a bit unnecessary. Though considering he's claiming a ridiculous 2 Shot BP Doc, it'd make sense that he'd claim no problem. Role itself is hard to believe, strongman def possible if he's real, which is what I meant by mafia PRs btw. Also mafia roleblocker (which is scary now), rolecop.

@AJ what's your opinion on Skybird/Choof?

D2 has just started. When exactly was I supposed to step up?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@Skybird, Please leave your disappointment out. It could be coaching and now is a factor I must consider.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Skybird »

Titus, It's not coaching, I am town. But possibly VG is scum and trying to get me lynched by making my FN message look wrong.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh really. Not helping.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1471, Salamence20 wrote:Vedith is scumtelling up the ass

Explain?

His interactions are bad - that is true but not really scummy. He certainly is not trying to win any popularity contests. I don't really like how willing he is to lynch a claimed PR out the gate but I an suspicious of AJ myself.

You are also CONTINUING to ignore my question. That is annoying.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1473, Luna Fox wrote:UNVOTE:
There's stuff im seeing that im not liking.

Care to share your thoughts then?

What are you not liking?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1462, ChannelDelibird wrote:On lynching a claimed power role: Ordinarily I would let these things shake themselves out over another Night but the claimed array of power roles in this case is
frakking nonsensical
. How is it not obvious that, if we had two people who could confirm themselves to the game at large over several Nights, and a role who could protect those roles for almost forever unless scum were to spend three Nights killing them (and that's assuming, from a design perspective, that the claim comes out on Day 1), that would be broken beyond belief?

I let
plausible
claims live to shake themselves out. This setup isn't plausible, and the quickest way that it becomes plausible again is if Aj is lying about his role. As also mentioned, I think that he's behaving like scum Today anyway.

It is if the scum team have comparable counter roles as well as the fact that AJ has the role that gives town the most utility if true. Out of the claimed FN, I like sky's claim less than Worst - sky claimed day one where worst was outed, if AJ is telling the truth then sky was not likely protected but survived anyway and a read through sky's iso reads like garbage (or better a blank slate). Vee is not any better. With an open claim of FN, would scum try and claim FN as well? I doubt it. Then the recent interactions with titus look baaad.

VOTE: skybird
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by VeeGee »

In post 1515, Skybird wrote:Titus, It's not coaching, I am town. But possibly VG is scum and trying to get me lynched by making my FN message look wrong.

How am I scum for trying to paraphrase it differently?
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by VeeGee »

In post 1511, Performer wrote:
In post 1510, VeeGee wrote:

From the wiki.

VOTE: Vee
until you answer the questions, which you've galloped over on the horse of ignore, for quite some miles now.

- remind me again, Vee, why did you just sheep my wagon on d1? Because I was most likely to be lynched?
And how about for zak? Because he happened to be most likely to be lynched on d1?
What's your read on CDB?

Quote these "questions" then.

Yes. If you read the post you would have seen that.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Skybird »

Seriously? I didn't claim. My predecessor claimed before replacing out. I am town so the rest of you who are town, what who pushes my lynch today. And you also need to take a long hard look at Worst and AJ. If you don't believe there are two FN in the game, after I flip town you know where to go next.

P-edit: VG, because you are making it look like my FN claim is false. Why as town would you do that? (hint, you wouldn't.)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Skybird »

Not sure why that post was quoted. I was trying to quote FA.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by VeeGee »

In post 1522, Skybird wrote:

Seriously? I didn't claim. My predecessor claimed before replacing out. I am town so the rest of you who are town, what who pushes my lynch today. And you also need to take a long hard look at Worst and AJ. If you don't believe there are two FN in the game, after I flip town you know where to go next.

P-edit: VG, because you are making it look like my FN claim is false. Why as town would you do that? (hint, you wouldn't.)

Why would you assume I was intentionally doing it?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”