Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Donempire »

(Cant copy paste on phone for some reason, bare with me)
Post 107. Here, he actually tries to do statistics to bring out the best situatiob foe town. Yes, anyone can do that. But by doing that, he is also furthering town discussion. Do i need to say more?
No i dont.
Now, if you kindly stop trying to divert attention from yourself. If you flip scum that wont make sin town and vuce versa. Lets focus a bit on you.

In post 419, wgeurts wrote:
In post 417, Donempire wrote:Readslist != Towny/Fullwithcontent

Its just some piled up stuff people do to get free townreads.

Instead of wasting your time on stuff like that you can actually scumhunt on the process instead of making a huge ass post about reads to seem more towny.

And no, the thing that irritates me is his forner posts use sinsun as a scapegoat for his "contentfull posts" which actually repeats the same thing.

K wgeurts. On your service. Let me get a bit posts from him.

I have explain every single one of my scum reads, would you disagree?
As if you don't this point falls.

I do :}
Disagree with sinsun scumread.
Disagree with davrsaz slight scum read while almost everyone else who does the same gets null he gets dlight scum null.
You gave null to almost everyone else.

Giving vig targets. For the last time, dont do it. Docs are just going to spamheal them.

Saying lal should be sorted out by cops. Uhh. Godfathers. And if you want lal to be sorted out, then why not sinsun aswell? Do we need cop confirmation for every lynch?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:14 am

Post by wgeurts »

I'm sick of this game lets see hoe this plays out:
Im the cop, wetewolves you can choose to protect me if you want me to help find werewolves. The enemy of my enemy is my friend I guess.
If you worry that this conf-towns me keep in mind that I depend on your protection so you can kill me whenever you will.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 426, wgeurts wrote:
wetewolves
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:20 am

Post by wgeurts »

Phone post was bad.
Werewolves you can help me find mafia.
Also you're welcome for saving you time falsely accusing me of scum.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Donempire »

Thanks for claiming too, i guess :neutral:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

Well well well.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Ricastle »

Empire's chances of being town increase ever further, as I'd expect them to have voted wgeurts before or during their attack if they were scum. Sinsun is still obvtown. That is all.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 429, Donempire wrote:Thanks for claiming too, i guess :neutral:

Am I a bad person when I could see this coming from a mile away?
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

Beware: Next couple of real life days, I am going to be a sarcastic asshole. So don't take anything I am going to say for a few days seriously because I'm just in that mood due to lifez.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by vettrock »

Official Vote Count

FireKari
(3): Sinsun1, Maxous, FireKari
The Silver Bard
(3): Lalendra, Idiot Savant, Dongempire
Lalendra
(3): Ricastle, The Silver Bard, Alma Mater
Performer
(1): shaddowez
Smudger
(1): Vedith
Ricastle
(1): davesaz
Sinsun1
(1): wgeurts

Not Voting
(2): Performer, Smudger

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-10-13 23:31:45)
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

Right. This.

Okay, the Silver Bard iso:

-I think people were incredulous over his 'scum must be on sinsun' comment. And yea, it sucks eggs. But not alignment indicative. Just obvious.
-Trying to call the Vettrock-SK thing a trap or joke is dumb. For many reasons. Its a bad joke if it was one, there's no sk and when I knew that and when I pay more attention than you its probably a bad sign.
-Post is scumhunting, and consistent with his prior actions. I know that with multiball there's no guarenttes, but this post and 306
more likely to come from town than scum. Could just be a foreward scum; but we'll see.
-His later posts under pressure have become bulkier. His reads are omgusy, later on his reads will be anchorable to others. He talks about how he wants non-content posters to be vigged. Good theory, not really something we need to touch upon today. Lets let have half the town exposed on D1. It suffices to say only 1 person a day can be lynched.

[br]

. . . and since only 1 person a day can eat the rope, Id lynch it, but I have no special affinity towards doing so. If you get him to L-1 Im down.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 356, Vedith wrote:
In post 348, Lalendra wrote:Have you never changed your vote from your first scum read to your second, particularly when your second is being more actively scummy, and the wagon on the first isn't going anywhere?

Well I was going to review the case on you and possibly vote to you, but I'm not liking that wagon so far.
There was a reason why I kept my vote after the replacement but I can't remember why, I have to look into this again later.

seems we are waiting forever for your inputs, looking forward to why your vote is conveniently parked

In post 421, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 416, wgeurts wrote:
B, It places the fate of how this day/night cycle goes in the hands of scum. Towns power is the lynch, without it we are nothing.

I'm just going to let Dong rip you apart, he sees you as scum so he can do the work for it, since I see you as town, I don't bother much with wasting my time.

But I need to point out your flaw in logic in this quote. Lynches can be used by scum just as easy to mislynch someone.

Do you know what happens tonight? We have this thing, it's called a town vig. He/She is 100% town and they get to make a choice in the kill. It's not determined by scum wagoning with town VTs to lynch fellow town in a mislynch. It's a townie making a choice to kill somebody without losing control of the choice due to "majority rules".

So therefore, we are not nothing and we are not powerless. The town as a collective gets to kill someone. Essentially, we can opt to give up out lynch in favour of giving the vig to go with their choice tonight.

you see you say that you believe wgeurts is town and yet you come over to me here as thinking that he is scum, so I am pretty much set in my mind you actually think him scum.. that's not twisting your words they are my words.

I don't see why you voted here Sinsun, its almost as if you don't like people disagreeing with you or criticising you? then you wrap it up in a package you suggest should be called "poor content for 4 people"... really?

The whole strawmanning thing, FFS why not just say twisting my words or misrepresenting me? then as I think Fire pointed out we waste a whole page discussing it?
[Rant]Fecking buzz words...just speak fecking English.....[/Rant]

as there has been no CC it wold seem that wgeurts is as claimed, but then is it a lucky guess on his part? this is an open game and are we just assuming there is a cop? or am I still rusty on game mechanics?

I too am getting a little frustrated with wading through hydra members posting outside of their hydras.... please guys n gals
(Pisskop)
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by wgeurts »

It's confirmed there's a cop.
And one seer and vigilante as the other town PR's.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 65, Sinsun1 wrote:To explain my vote. Vedith and wgeurts opening little debate was essentially the first of many, but the first it's always easier to try to vote one of them off and later claim they looked scummy.
This is Sinsun's first contradiction. He votes ShadedMelee of the grounds that Shaded was being opportunistic, however he says that it is a "gut read". Here he goes into explaining his vote, and that doesn't match his original explanation as this shows it's definitely not "gut" nor is this speaking on the opportunism SM supposedly had. Which he did if that vote wasn't RVS but we'll never know as he replaced out. Then there's the point that this reasoning is utter crumpets, why?
Because this:
Mine and Vedith's debate had no alignment indicative content what so ever. It was about content/post relation in games. You could never fall-back on calling on calling one of us two scummy, and I doubt SM was that skilled as he is still a newbie. This whole line of reasoning is false as well as contradicting his early explantion for his vote on SM.

[quotr]Now as I have thought, a bandwagon is starting on both of them, both of the very obvious bandwagons.[/quote] It is? There was one vote on Vedith and that was an earlier RVS. This observation is false.

I knew they'd turn into a bandwagon before the mafia did and guess who the first two bandwagons are usually on in the beginning? Can anyone guess? It starts with a T and ends with an n.
Why was he expecting us to get wagoned because of a contentless debate? For one we were barely getting wagoned (besides me) and two there is literaly no grounds for expecting this. This whole thing sounds made up used a noise to make his SM read seem more valid.

The likelihood of both Vedith and wgeurts being town is actually quite high at this moment in time. But they are also the prime two lynch candidates already this early in the game.
He expects we're both likely town because we debated on a non-alignment indicative topic? He may as well be saying "because vedith and wgeurts disagreed on the best type of cake and are therefore obvious choices for scum to wagon I think they are town". Even if you disagree with this and say this is a "strawman" the fact still remains that he is using a pre-flip associative (bad) tell with almost no foundation yet he has such certainty in me and Vedith being town.
Then there's his second statement which is false as we were obviously not prime-lynch candidates.

Who else would love nothing more than to hope on their wagons in the beginning to get the ball running?
Anyone? I've seen town wagon to get the ball rolling and I've done it before myself so not really a valid argument. Search the member "BlueBloodedToffee" for an avid town-RVS-wagoner.

Look at both wagons, I can promise there's more than likely at least 1 mafia/wolf on each. Now my gut comes in and I am going to push ShadedMelee. It's a hunch and thus gut feeling.

There was only 1 person on vedith so that makes the person conf-scum in his eyes? Yet he doesn't push that person at all. No, lets randomly take one from the wagon with multiple people as having a 50% chance of hitting scum in my eyes is better than 100%. Although this is exaggerated it does show how his own reasoning is flawed.
In post 83, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 79, wgeurts wrote:Keep in mind as this is multiball scum will be hunting scum.

Exactly, now there is WIFOM. Is my tactic of reading based on town hunting scum, or scum hunting scum? Either way, I'd be deadly for scum if I am correct. The only question that remains, what are my motives for hunting?
This whole above paragraph is off. He's basically saying "I could be scum or town, however either way I'm deadly for scum so look how good I am". There is literally not reason he needed to post this.

Is it to secure the win for the town, or secure the win for one of the two anti-town factions? there's a 3/5 chance of it being the first and 2/5 of it being the later. So would you go with the 60% or the 40%?
Statistics and probability theory don't win mafia, his whole argument for the no lynch assumes that whatever happens in a game the probability percentages won't be swayed. This isn't true as many games and time have shown. You are able to catch mafia through interactions and if that weren't so we may as well all randomly generate our votes. Then there's the fact that he mentions he likes gambiting, and he made it clear he knows no lynching is "taboo". Does this raise the possibility he was gambiting? Yes.
Then there's the fact that stating numbers and probabilities doesn't further the towns grasp on the game. It's simply just stating numbers and can be done by any faction and is often done by scum to try and look "pro-town" and useful.
In post 89, Sinsun1 wrote:It doesn't matter if you agree with me and by your own logic, your vote on me is just as useless. What use does it have besides to state that you disagree with my logic? Absolutely nothing.
This is where his disrepping of me starts. He's strawmanning me by saying that I only disagree with his logic and giving the implication that was the only foundation of my vote. Surprise, surprise it wasn't. Trying to make someones arguments for you being scum look false/invalid or strawmanning them without actually combatting them or explaining why they are false is a common scum tactic. It's also used mostly by skilled players, which I believe sinsun is. For another example check out "Titus'" play style as scum.

In post 93, Sinsun1 wrote:Why would I have to see if you're town?

Bang! This is evidence enough for a vote. Town's sole motivation is to see who's town and who is not, this contradicts that! Ironically this is the guy who suggest we only town hunt later on which only involves "seeing if you're town".

For now my read on you for this phase is already stated.
Fixed reads isn't a town thing, town needs to be open to change and new evidence so closing yourself off from that is not town motivated. Further more his bases for his town read on me was "He and Vedith talked about post content and were therefore likely picks for scum to wagon therefore they are town."
Not very convincing is it?

Maybe tomorrow we'll have more evidence.

So why is he open to evidence yet refuses to consider the possibility of me possibly being scum? He avoids interacting with me to make more evidence with seems contradictory.

Day 1 is all shitty reads if you want to go that far. But using one's own experience to define what they do D1 is usually a smart thing to do.

Wrong, there have been many scum lynches on day 1. Content does exist and it does actually work as a tool for finding mafia, even on day 1 many games have shown.

You're no more clear than he is, that being said, why push you when we have no facts on the table as of yet that are valuable? All we have are votes flinging off and the reasons behind them. Right now I am on my hunch and Dongempire is on his hunch. Either of our hunches could be correct, or both could be correct/wrong. It's all part of scum hunting. So if you're happy with your vote for voting someone who is attempting to scum hunt early on Day 1, then perhaps you need to evaluate if you believe it's right. Is it just because you don't like my reason or do you think that by my reason I am likely scum for using it?

This whole bottom paragraph is a strawman of my reasons for voting him. He yet again (hint: he never actually responds directly to my accusations) evades saying why they are wrong by just saying they are "wrong".
In post 98, Sinsun1 wrote:I'm not even going to bother debating your argument because both, you are not seeing what I am seeing and I have my read for you placed for now, I'm not going to bother wasting pages debating on why I have the read I do, I just do, deal with it.
Why on earth would town refuse to interact? People make mistakes and therefore even town will have differing views amongst themselves. The best way to reach clarity and understanding? Interaction.
Hard avoiding interaction is a scummy thing, he does this
a lot.

Also just saying "I have the read I have because I do" is a pretty simple way for scum to get away with the reads while being able to avoid explaining them and risking the possibility of someone arguing back.

If I wanted town credit, I'd be fighting for it, instead, I am just sitting back and making observational comments and votes based on my gut and observations. Heck, why bother for town credit? I find that when I try going for town credit people say I am doing "horrific town play" or of the similar. What's horrific about it? The fact that you disagree?
"If I wanted town credit I would be pushing for it and people call my play horrific when I push for it and neither of those are happening so I must be town". Self-meta is bad kids.

You know, if you are town and you believe I am scum, perhaps you should sit back and see who guns for me. Because if I am indeed scum, then the other faction will want me gone. So that's at least 3 people wanting me dead whether I am the other faction or I am town. Either way, no matter which I am, it is better to watch how the others react to me than set upon yourself to react in a rather rash way.
He quite obviously wants me to back off him and it seems to be unnerving him. This refusal of responding to accusations and interaction is really one of the main reasons for my scum read. I dare you to find where he has directly explained anywhere why my main-arguments for scum sin are wrong. He either twists words, says he won't bother interacting, only responds to minor points or literally calls me dumb.

FP'd twice.

You'll find I am very chill. This is a game, I am not going to have a heart attack in real life because I got something wrong and I am not being rewarded with gold if I am right.

So my vote no longer counts as pushing? 2 other votes on him seem to disagree with that. You're quick to want the pressure to change though, why is that?
Voting people is apparently pressure enough now. Time to stop these long posts people explaining why we think someone is scum and interrogating them, naked-votes are pressure enough.
In post 135, Sinsun1 wrote:*Facepalm* Why do I even bother trying to do logic with people. It's like a religious debate. Everyone picks a side they believe in and decide they're right, everyone else is wrong. Not even being open to facts that stare them down in contradiction of their own beliefs
Says the person that refuses to actually interact with those interrogating him and won't budge his view-point. Mmm, Hypocrisy.

I wont even bother defending myself, there's no need to when those that oppose me are simply strawmanning things I say to make them something they are not. I'll just let my flip be the evidence of what I'm saying.
*Doesn't say where they are strawmanning him because they aren't and I just don't want to fight with them as I may loose*

P.S. Just because you play mafia one way, does not make people scum because they play it another way with different tactics and views on what counts as an advantage for town.

I know, I'm not pushing you for your play-style. I'm pushing you because the mindset behind your posts is off.
In post 161, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 156, wgeurts wrote:Just ISO me, every one of my posts mentiong sinsun.

That speaks a lot for how much hunting you've done so far. Every post mentions me? Seriously? You might want to expand on your horizons.
So if you find someone you think is scum you're not allowed to push them these days as that is "tunneling" and not "scum-hunting". People are strange.

@Vedith, it's a simple pointing out that if I am a baddie, the opposite team would want me out to make their odds of winning a bit better. However if I am a town and both sides view me as the opposing mafia/WW then they both have the possibility of gunning for me. Town's only reason to vote me is if they think I am mafia/WW. However, as of yet, it's just been about not liking my way of doing things.
Once again he strawmans the reasons for the push on him in that final sentence. ISO me, there's a lot more than playstyle difference. If you disagree, I'll go have a chat with you asking you various points which you can explain how they are "playstyle differences".

In post 253, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 221, Lalendra wrote:Not worried what scum thinks, tbh.

VOTE: Lalendra

This is not the response a townie would make D1. Deflection of something as meaningless that I've said with an accusation of scum so that you can ignore it, that is the result of scum with nothing else to say. I rest my case. Boom-shaka-laka.

Other people where piling onto her and this seems like a weak and opportunistic way to join really. The scum case on Lal may be valid however as this is multiball that doesn't disclude opportunism.
In post 257, Sinsun1 wrote:Yeah, no. You done goofed Lale. Now I'm onto you, one of the few rare times a scum slips up this bad on D1. Scum-lean is one thing, but you still listen to those you scum read so you can figure out if your read it right, you do not just completely ignore them, then vote someone else that had no one voting them.
It's not even a scum slip for goodness sake, it's one line which really isn't that motivation indicative. Please go ahead and explain why "town wouldn't say this day 1".
In post 266, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 262, wgeurts wrote:Then Sinsun comes along, all "hah I knew you were scum all along" like with honestly pretty awful reasoning once more.

You have officially proven yourself to not be so bright. Lale is drawing lines on a day there should be none. Everything should still be valid and skeptical and when someone starts with saying they wont listen to players X and Y on D1 without any factual evidence, then my scumdar starts blowing off the charts on them.
Everybody should be skeptical yet I hard-town-read two people because they were the most likely to get wagoned early game. Further more I refuse to interact with a person being skeptical and insist he is town (how many times is this said?) yet call his play "stupid" as he isn't doing what I want him to do.

You have tunnel vision unfortunately and until you clear yourself of that, you'll never be able to comprehend what I am saying about Lale right now. On her flip, if I am correct in my current read here, you'll see exactly what I am getting at.
Basically I'm not allowed to scum read him because I'm convinced he's scum and I've pushed him too long. He really wants me to back off. The sheer amount of times he mentions me when I'm the only one hard-pushing him (besides possibly FireKari) shows he really doesn't like what I'm doing and he will do everything he can to shake me off or look like an idiot. Go town mentality! Not.
In post 279, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 278, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 262, wgeurts wrote:This Lalendra wagon is scummy as fudge. TheSilverBard comes in, joins the most potential wagon and then ignores everything else. Then Sinsun comes along, all "hah I knew you were scum all along" like with honestly pretty awful reasoning once more.

What do you mean by the most potential wagon? Please elaborate.

What is your take on Lalendra?

I don't think I like wgeurts. I wish he wasn't town like I currently believe him to be, I'd love to vote him off, but unfortunately to do so would to be playing against my win-con.

He is the biggest hypocrite so far this game. Accusing TheSilverBard joining "the most potential wagon and then ignores everything else" meanwhile him and others are doing just that on The Silver Bard wagon.

I don't know if The Silver Bard is mafia/WW because as of yet, I have to form a more solid D1 read on him. However, the wagon forming out of it seems scummy as all hell. People votes someone exactly how and why they say someone else is voting, opportunistically. So I will definitely place an FOS on the wagon (besides wgeurts) and Lale furthers her scuminess by being on it when she supposedly believes concretely that I am scum. (Even wgeurts transfers over but I'll give that a pass).

Sometimes I hate town-reading stupid people.
At the time the TSB wagon definetely didn't hold the most potential and I'm now dumb as he finally realises he won't be able to shake me off. Scum mindset: Can't loose em? Discredit em.
Also Lale voting someone other than her scum read isn't scummy. What's also funny is that when town does this it's "ignorable" and when one of his scum reads does this it's "scummy enough to ping my radar". He's fitting the narrative to his reads, not vise-versa.
In post 280, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 255, Lalendra wrote:
In post 253, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 221, Lalendra wrote:Not worried what scum thinks, tbh.

VOTE: Lalendra

This is not the response a townie would make D1. Deflection of something as meaningless that I've said with an accusation of scum so that you can ignore it, that is the result of scum with nothing else to say. I rest my case. Boom-shaka-laka.

Right. Or I've already written you off as scum, so I don't care what you think, which is what actually happened.
In post 254, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 246, Lalendra wrote:
In post 244, The Silver Bard wrote:
Ricastles trap in post sprung on Lalendra. Not knowing that vettrock is mod, and asking Ricastle to tell us his reasons for suspecting vettrock is to me a scumslip. She is trying to be active by asking davesaz a question and Ricastle a question in her post . This to seem active, but she slips up by being lazy and not realizing that vettrock is the mod.

Did you completely miss the part where he said it was a joke? You are seriously misrepping that exchange.

Of course he meant it is a joke/trap.

The thing is you didn't realize it was a joke, and tried to question him on it. It is like you didn't care who he wrote about, you just wanted to make a post to appear active. If you were truly scumhunting you would have seen that he wrote about the mod and instantly understood that it was a joke.

Actually, I was legitimately confused by his post, because I knew there wasn't supposed to be an SK, which is why I questioned him on it. He never called it a joke/trap, he caked it a joke, and you are reading to much into it. If this is really all you have on me, you're really reaching.
VOTE: The Silver Bard

Like seriously, this is the most messed up post for wgeurts to completely miss. She has "written me off as scum" yet is now voting The Silver Bard. Well if I am scum, vote me for bloody hell. This pings my scumdar to the max by not going with someone you supposedly think 100% is scum. Instead you hop on a bandwagon. Anyone who cannot see this as scummy play needs to get their eyes checked.
Mentioned above.
In post 285, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 284, Ricastle wrote:Maxous is town whatever the case though.

There is always the chance that both The Silver Bard AND Lale are mafia/WW which will play havoc on the town voting for either side of this.

Either way, I think this is going to turn into a town-hunting game. Meaning that for town to win we must hunt for other people that are town. Trying to hunt for scum will result in town-reading the opposing scum faction.

So I think for future reference, we should be having town-lists in place of scum-lists. Because a person can seem townie when they are really just trying to eliminate the opposing scum faction if all we do is look for the scummiest people.
Here is the quote with him saying which was used in an early point against him.
In post 304, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 303, wgeurts wrote:Hey hey sinsun.
You're "contradiction" is petty at best.
I stopped voting you even though I am certain you're scum?
Why not go after me?

This is going to be my last post I mention you or even bother reading your nonsense from here on out the next time I bother with you will be if new evidence turns up that you must be voted off. Otherwise, you can considered yourself ignored completely by me. Not because of your bad play, but your refusal to answer simple questions has made scum-hunting together impossible.

Right now, I believe you're town, that's enough for me to ignore something so small. But someone who I believe to be scum, doing it just pings my radar a little more. Going after you, would be going after one of my town-reads. Which would be to play against my win-con. So even though I want to kill you off by lynching you (or wish I had a vig power to do it secretly at night and not deal with any whining), I cannot, simply because I believe you're town. You're many words and the fact that you cannot tell the difference between "you're" and "your" further adds to those many words, but at the moment, I don't think you're the word scum.

Now, you can answer my question about what you think about Lale, or I can ignore you for the rest of the game and completely pretend you do not exist as you will not be useful for scum-hunting. Only useful in adding an extra townie life to keep us away from LYLO.
"Because I call you town I don't need to interact with you"
Seems like a pretty convenient way as scum to justify ignoring people pushing you.
In post 421, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 416, wgeurts wrote:
B, It places the fate of how this day/night cycle goes in the hands of scum. Towns power is the lynch, without it we are nothing.

I'm just going to let Dong rip you apart, he sees you as scum so he can do the work for it, since I see you as town, I don't bother much with wasting my time.

But I need to point out your flaw in logic in this quote. Lynches can be used by scum just as easy to mislynch someone.

Do you know what happens tonight? We have this thing, it's called a town vig. He/She is 100% town and they get to make a choice in the kill. It's not determined by scum wagoning with town VTs to lynch fellow town in a mislynch. It's a townie making a choice to kill somebody without losing control of the choice due to "majority rules".

So therefore, we are not nothing and we are not powerless. The town as a collective gets to kill someone. Essentially, we can opt to give up out lynch in favour of giving the vig to go with their choice tonight.

I would lynch him just for this post. If we give all the control to one person who also may be wrong we aren't doing something right. We get more information from the lynch than the vig kill.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Happy Sinsun is scum day!
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by wgeurts »

So next time someone says my push is bad you're going to have to say "why".
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by ika »

mod replace idiot servant with ika

wgerts has figured out how i feel now most of the time with people
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by wgeurts »

You still scum reading firebringer?
Also could you run me through why you believe TSB is scum?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by FireKari »

Ty wgeurts, many of the points you hit on pinged us as well, but as a mobile-only player.. duck goin thru and doing full in depth analyzation of that ramblytwistywall of an iso. Sin is very contradictory, hypocritical, nonsensical, and a liar.

Anyone else wanna jump on the kari train? Will likely put our vote back where it belongs sometime 2moro. Headed to bed now.
~Yukari
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:55 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 441, ika wrote:
mod replace idiot servant with ika

wgerts has figured out how i feel now most of the time with people

First post updated. ika replaces Idiot Savant.

Also prodding shaddowez. Prod on davesaz is coming if he doesn't post in the next few hours.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 am

Post by wgeurts »

Apparentely my case is so good it left everyone silent in awe.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 445, wgeurts wrote:Apparentely my case is so good it left everyone silent in awe.

Actually I just woke up and completely ignored it. It looked like the same old dung you've been flinging all day long.

@Smudger, how so? Dong believes Wgeurts to be scum, so he can do the work needed on it. Since I see wgeurts as town, I am opting to ignore his craziness for the most part. If others see scum in him, they can work through his rambling posts, but I am not wasting my time in something that I know will not help solve anymore of the game for town.

Either way, the two candidates I'd go for today is Lale or Fire, with Fire staying on top.

Gonna roast the fox for the BBQ and burn the witch after if reads stay about the same tomorrow as they are right now.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Ricastle »

So Fire on the top and Lalendra on the bottom?

Interesting stuff.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:01 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 445, wgeurts wrote:Apparentely my case is so good it left everyone silent in awe.

Idk my eyes glazed over on the 2nd page. Might have been because it was after bedtime.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:29 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 446, Sinsun1 wrote:

Actually I just woke up and completely ignored it. It looked like the same old dung you've been flinging all day long.

@Smudger, how so? Dong believes Wgeurts to be scum, so he can do the work needed on it. Since I see wgeurts as town, I am opting to ignore his craziness for the most part. If others see scum in him, they can work through his rambling posts, but I am not wasting my time in something that I know will not help solve anymore of the game for town.

Either way, the two candidates I'd go for today is Lale or Fire, with Fire staying on top.

Gonna roast the fox for the BBQ and burn the witch after if reads stay about the same tomorrow as they are right now.

Same old "dung" from you, sayiny my case is bad but not saying why. Care to do so? As if you can't say why it's dung you're false.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Return to “Completed Open Games”