Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 499, Sinsun1 wrote:I bet if I survived the day, you'd check me tonight, get an innocent and then claim I'm guilty anyway just because you hold that much of a grudge. From here on out, I am refusing to play in games with anyone under the age of 17. Because otherwise it's full of kids thinking they are right. The worst part is, is that you are town cop. I mean if you were scum it'd be completely different and I'd actually read your posts more so I could nail you on them. But I've known you were town longer than anyone else, it's why I didn't bother trying to build a case or read you further because I was bloody right within the first 3 pages.I am being read as scum, essentially because I was right since the get-go. Imagine that.

so is this not in itself not a rather immature stance to take? how does this help your case?
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by wgeurts »

No if I get an innocent I'd say your not mafia.
I admit that there's a chance I'm wrong, I'm not claiming I'm right. I'm saying I think to a high degree you are scum. You have also not been right from the get-go as my wall showed and you have failed to counter. I didn't win the award above my avatar for nothing, I know this game well. Age is not an indication of skill, often with age comes maturity and experience however that doesn't mean that all those young lack it. There's your fallacy. Another point that you need to realise is that people can be wrong, including you. Not just "the cursed youth these days", the most skilled players can be wrong and are continously, nobdoy will ever reach perfect play. What we can do is learn from our mistakes, I hold no grudge against you. The only thing I disliked was you calling me dumb and underestimating me, but besides that I have no reason to do so. I'm not one to hold grudges, what you do is your choice and it's not my place to judge it.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

Then we'll see who's right at the end of this. Either it's me or Fire being lynched today it seems.

I was correct on my read of you, that cannot be denied. Think about your entire stance on me started with why I think you're 100% town. Well look at it this way, I was 100% right. Now wasn't I? The reason why I think you're foolish stems from you not being able to accept that someone can be that accurate and actually accuse them of being scum for it early D1.

I haven't bothered refuting anything because either you believe me or you don't. I didn't have a single thing to counter you with because there was no point in drawing attention to someone I knew was town (but whom kept drawing attention to themselves). Perhaps on my flip, you'll see why I've been drawing attention to myself, but until then think about why I've been town-reading you. If I knew you were town and I was scum, would it not make sense to push a false case on you and aim for your head? If you know how this game works, when someone figures out another as town in their mind, they don't begin trying to make them look scummy for the rest of town to lynch. Instead they try to avoid them getting voted for and getting lynched. It's how the game works. I'll be damned if you can't even see that.

Either way, if it's me that flips between Fire and I. Do me a favour, everyone kissing your ass and voting with you, check them. I can promise there's scum in that group without even a shred of doubt. I'd bet my full reputation as a scum-hunter on it (which isn't very well known here, but for anyone that cares to check, my first game here, we won and it was a closed set-up which is much harder than open).

If you wish to get a meta on me, ask Daves, Pisskop and Ika. Daves and Pisskop were town with me and Ika was mafia, but they all seen how I play as town, especially when I don't got anything to lose if I die. The only thing we lose with my death is a scum-hunter and a town member. The thing scum lose today is staying equal in power with the other scum faction.

But what I'm annoyed with most wgeurts, is your complete denial of tunneling. I'm trying to help you out in the long run by considering who wants me dead besides you. Regardless of my alignment, there's scum that want me dead. You haven't even stopped to consider that. Instead you're dead set in thinking I'm the only possible scum in a game with 6 scum members of 2 factions. Like do you understand from my perspective how much that frustrates me? Consider for a second that I am what I am telling you and that I've known you to be town so what I've been saying has been 100% true to my town thought process. Before you post next, I really want you to consider that. Dong, Daves and many others can see clearly that I am town, why can't my one hard town read see that? That's what makes me think you got your blinders for tunnel vision on because others can see it yet you cannot. But you go on about being intelligent while lacking the ability to think outside the box (Which many in this game seem to lack with their amazement at my way of thinking). Like it's frustrating for someone to claim intelligence to me and then lack that simple ability.

I am guilty of many fallacies. The difference between myself and others, is that I can own up to them. But if you want me to see you as something more than what I've been saying, then you gotta prove it to me. Prove me wrong that you aren't the fool I am saying you are. Otherwise that will be all I see in you.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

Actually another question. If I were scum, why the hell would I draw attention out to me by calling you and Vedith town right off the bat? In what world does that even make sense?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Maxous »

yeah, not voting Sinsun.

Lynch preference is FireKari > Alma Mater > The Silver Bard > Vedith

I'll prob fully explain why is FK is just scum late tonight/2moro
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 503, Sinsun1 wrote:why the hell would I draw attention out to me by calling you and Vedith town right off the bat?

To buddy us?
I claim scum \o/
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 505, Vedith wrote:
In post 503, Sinsun1 wrote:why the hell would I draw attention out to me by calling you and Vedith town right off the bat?

To buddy us?

Really? Why would I want to buddy you or him? I can barely stand him. I'm pretty sure I'd buddy TSB or someone else if that were the case. Someone who doesn't annoy me, that'd be damn sure.

Do I seem like your buddy this game? Or his for that matter? I am not being friendly to either of you what so ever. There's a difference between town-reading someone because you think they're town, nothing more, and actually buddying the person you are "town" reading. I don't think you can say a single message between wgeurts and I so far has been even close to friendly.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:49 am

Post by vettrock »

Replacing shaddowez.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:52 am

Post by vettrock »

Official Vote Count

Sinsun1
(4): wgeurts, Vedith, Smudger, FireKari
The Silver Bard
(3): Lalendra, ika, Dongempire
FireKari
(3): Sinsun1, Maxous, Performer
Lalendra
(2): Ricastle, pisskop
Performer
(1): shaddowez
Dongempire
(1): The Silver Bard
Ricastle
(1): davesaz

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-10-13 23:30:59)
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 504, Maxous wrote:yeah, not voting Sinsun.

Lynch preference is FireKari > Alma Mater > The Silver Bard > Vedith

I'll prob fully explain why is FK is just scum late tonight/2moro

make sure you include a response to my iso of tsb
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 498, Ricastle wrote:
In post 477, Donempire wrote:That wasnt exactly what i was getting at. Sure, there were posts from you that was still half decent, but majority of your posts include those.
The reason i chose you is irrelevvant. Thats an useless question to ask.
Well yes it was what you were getting at because you outright stated "he has done no scumhunting". That's the narrative you're trying to create here, and it's blatantly false.

I actually really want to know the answer to it, though. You haven't given anyone else this same treatment, and I highly doubt that you already had a solid read on everyone but me by that time. There has to have been something that inspired you to choose me specifically, right? Unless you pulled my name out of a hat or something...that's the only way I'd consider it irrelevant.

If you are that curious, i have already focused on most players in the game. Remaining i never got time to look intocwas you, shadowwez and dave. I noticed a few fluff posts from you while rereading, so i decided a little checkup couldve bedn nice on you.

In post 491, wgeurts wrote:Anyone not on sinsun's wagon willing to take a win-win gamble regardless of alignment?
If you vote sinsun and he flips town I'll then give you my vote making you a double-voter?
I know at least 12 players here could use a double vote and a scum lynch is always good.

No.
For the last time, no.
Why would someone who truly believes sinsun is town vote him at the first place? This is like saying "hey scum, townread sinsun and vote him, then get a free vote from a confirmed town."
Besides, wg, who will you lynch if sinsun is town? I feel like you are tunneling too much on sinsun you practically ignore the rest of scummy people. Who, exactly is your choice in case sinsun gets confirmed via claiming vigi or seer?

And firekari:
Just. No.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: FireKari
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Post by ika »

how about......

VOTE: shaddowez

LETS REMOVE THIS SO MOD CAN DO STUFF AND NOT HAVE EMPTY SLOT

correcting spelling
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Donempire »

ika y
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:43 am

Post by wgeurts »

Besides, wg, who will you lynch if sinsun is town? I feel like you are tunneling too much on sinsun you practically ignore the rest of scummy people. Who, exactly is your choice in case sinsun gets confirmed via claiming vigi or seer?

You underestimate me, I've already got ideas and associative tells setup for everyone based on interactions throughout the whole game,'I just don't state them as they are all hypothetical tells without any evidence until flips happen. I have long considered the implications of sinsun being town, I also already have ideas on who to push for lynching him with me and why if that happens.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

In post 459, The Silver Bard wrote:Ah, may have misread his post 451 then.

Please clarify Dong. Do you still scumread wsgeurt?

In post 460, Donempire wrote:
Dongempire wrote:
(And people say text sarcasm is hard to notice.)

:neutral:

Ok, fair enough I misread it.

UNVOTE: Dongempire
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:31 am

So have anyone else noticed Lalendra going completely a-wall after the wagon on her stopped rolling.

She got a total of 3 posts after voting me. We got scum here for sure.

VOTE: Lalendra

At this point I am also down for an ika lynch. Yeah, you heard me, I'd lynch him, not just vig him!!!

If it is between FireKari and Sinsun1 I'll go for FireKari. But I'd rather not kill any one of them, even though selfvoting is shite!

I am not so certain about Sinsun1 anymore though, the ad hominem is strong in that one...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:44 am

Post by ika »

try me bard
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 515, The Silver Bard wrote:I'd lynch him

y u do this?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:48 am

Post by ika »

In post 517, pisskop wrote:

y u do this?

cus hes scum
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:48 am

In post 517, pisskop wrote:

y u do this?

What do you mean?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean why would you lynch ika.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Show me why he is >= your Lala read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

And then tell me your thought on Max.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:57 am

In post 520, pisskop wrote:I mean why would you lynch ika.

I would lynch him because he haven't done shit all game. Except maybe an omgus vote on me.

But what makes me want to lynch him is that useless shaddowez vote.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:04 am

Post by ika »

In post 523, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 520, pisskop wrote:I mean why would you lynch ika.

I would lynch him because he haven't done shit all game. Except maybe an omgus vote on me.

But what makes me want to lynch him is that useless shaddowez vote.

d you have a reason to town read that slot? if not then your point is refuted in full

Return to “Completed Open Games”