Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:13 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

We aren't massclaiming, just lynch FuzzyLogic.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

My vote is not on there bc its an old VC.... the new one will reflect my votes

This is stupid,,,,,, either RCB is scum trying to get an easy lynch or a sad townie that stuck tunneling me. Part of me wants to believe that he just dumb town,,,,but the way he been acting when trying to push me makes me think he is scum. His questions really seem as he was trying to entrap me.

I don't get the Vedith vote on CMC. I don't why he saw Mick as either the SK or scum yesterday and why he is scum reading Mick today.His reasoning seemed pretty weak. Also for so believing Mick is scum he was seem to slide off of him when he knew Mick was not getting lynched, His defense of a quick lynch kinda makes me a bit nervous

Performer/ RCB attacks on me seems coordinated in my humble opinion as it has been discussed. If Performer flips scum than RCB will too and vice versa in my humble opinion.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:03 pm

also mass claiming is off the table..it will only help the scum
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by catboi »

Performer is dead, and slipped SK. Are you serious right now? I don't care for the emotional appeals. Repeating the same point over and over again is useless to me. I want my questions answered:

In post 595, catboi wrote:The primary reason for RC's push is one that I agreed with in my own reads. The way he's playing is consistent with his playstyle.
What's with the choice of "rational" to address me? Where did I give that impression?

Wasn't suggesting that was a post to be irritated with, was suggesting Vedith is likely irritated with conman's play.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:13 pm

The lack of any traction for my wagon on MyLo should be taken as confirmation that Fuzzy's scum, fyi.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by catboi »

frankly I take it as confirmation that this game is dead-assed. I have thoughts, but I want fuzzy to give me something substantive in response before I say anything. Annoying that I have to repeat myself.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:27 pm

it being dead-assed would make it fucking easy for scum to jump on a town wagon.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by catboi »

In theory, but they might be just as tuned out as everyone else (I'm not actually using this to argue that fuzzy's town, for the record)
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Yeah, well I don't pay attention as town or scum so if you are looking for a scumtell there you wont find anything, I am a bit distracted today. I am trying to be active bc town is being a bit sluggish, I am not sure what you want me to answer. Can you repeat the question/ statement you want answered / clarified. Its pretty much a sloppy player. Look at Steven Universe Mafia if you want to see an example of me being sloppy town, I have to look it up but there are games where I am sloppy scum ...so as I said me messing up info is common for me.

I keep repeating myself bc RcB keeps pushing the same case...... I don't know how to defend the things that I had no part of. I am just getting frustrated.

unvote ]

RcB is just tunneling me and does not even realize it, I am not going to waste my time. Plus the Performer flip pretty much leaves him as prob town. I am not going to waste any more time on him.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 pm

if I was scum I would jump on CMM ....... already has one vote so mislynching would fairly easy. I don't think CMM is scum and I don't want to give scum any advantage in getting a mislynch and winning. I think we can still win but we need to lynch scum today.....and hope ther is a doctor or something,,,,,,that can prevent a kill
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 pm

How does a SK flip make me town?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:58 pm

You could be scum but the fact you are tunneling me and that you and Performers are not partner it makes me think it is less likely you are scum.The tunneling aspect makes me think you ae town more than the performer flip. Town seems to tunnel more than scum..atleast from the experience I have had playing on this site
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 608, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah, well I don't pay attention as town or scum so if you are looking for a scumtell there you wont find anything, I am a bit distracted today. I am trying to be active bc town is being a bit sluggish, I am not sure what you want me to answer. Can you repeat the question/ statement you want answered / clarified. Its pretty much a sloppy player. Look at Steven Universe Mafia if you want to see an example of me being sloppy town, I have to look it up but there are games where I am sloppy scum ...so as I said me messing up info is common for me.

I bolded them when I . They're the sentences that end in question marks.

Why don't you think CMM is scum?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by catboi »

Actually, I'm sick of messing around given the pace of this game, so I'll just say it: looks more or less like an open attempt to buddy me. Describing me as 'rational' comes across exceedingly awkward, like he's trying to win me over by complimenting me on something that's not really important. He'd dropped a vague townread on me earlier, but I don't get much of a sense he has real reason to trust me, and yet he's talking to me like he knows I'm town. In general in a mylo situation, I'd expect town to be a lot more cautious and suspicious of everyone. The way he openly appealed to me just comes off fake and bothersome. Some of this might be difficulty replacing in, but I'm having a hard time seeing anything fuzzy has said so far as legitimate scumhunting.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:14 pm

To me having a set of people I am pretty sure are town ( at this point of the game ie Lylo/Mylo ) is important bc I like to use POE as oppose to simply going off the days events. This is not to say that I don't look for scum slips just I am more likely to POE than anything else at this point of the game.....I need to have people I can trust. I also tend to do a VCA as a way scum hunting but not always .Plus if I don't have a solid fpundation I will most likely than not paranoid mislynch someone. That's how I lost Tales of the Abyss Mafia (Mini mafia game 1525) I let someone get inside my head and I ended up mislynching someone who was pretty much conftown. It was a bad expierence I don't want to repeat,. The game is linked in my wiki page .

I guess you could be scum but the content and tone of your post leads me to think you are town. I will go into more detail if you want in my next post. I feel a bit lazy at this moment, Basically I read through your ISo going back to the main thread for context if there was not a quote letting me know who you were addressing or if I needed to dig further into the conversation. I didn't see anything from that would make you seem like scum. From what I saw the things that you were saying wer/is/are coming from a town POV, I cant be 100 percent sure so I have to go with logic and a bit of gut feeling,

Yeah I haven't been scum hunting that well... I think I let mysekf fall into the trap of trying to defend someone tunneling me and let myself get distracted from scum hunting, I find it easy to fall into that trap. I am not sure about everyone else. This is no excuse.

If you think I am being fake than vote for me...... To be fair I am awkward whether I am scum or town. The question is whether I am awkward Fuzzytown or Awkward Fuzzyscum.

I guess logical would be a better word than rational. From what I can tell it seems you go by logic as opposed to a gut feeling.

As I said CMM getting ran up yesterday makes me think he is town. From experience players that get ran up are town...that's unless there is a good reason to conclude they are scum (such as a cop read on them). There are occasion scum gets ran up early in the day but I find this to be more of an outlier. I am taking the chance that its not that small chance he was scum that got ran up. This is a game of risks, I feel that this is a good risk to take
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Draynth »

Day 3, Votecount 1
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1): RadiantCowbells
ConManMick (1): Vedith

RadiantCowbells(0):
Cavane (0):
Vedith (0):
Aneninen (0):
Catboi (0):
ChannelDeliBird (0):

Not Voting (6):
Catboi, ChannelDelibird , Cavane, TheFuzzyLogic99, ConManMick, Aneninen,
If you notice a mistake in any of the votecounts, please don't hesitate to let me know either in thread or via pm.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 5 to no lynch.

Deadline
: Tuesday October 20th, 2015 14:00 PM Irish Time. (UTC)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2015-10-20 14:00:00)
[/area]
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 614, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:As I said CMM getting ran up yesterday makes me think he is town. From experience players that get ran up are town...that's unless there is a good reason to conclude they are scum (such as a cop read on them). There are occasion scum gets ran up early in the day but I find this to be more of an outlier. I am taking the chance that its not that small chance he was scum that got ran up. This is a game of risks, I feel that this is a good risk to take

I mean it just seems weird to me that you'd assume this, by this reasoning scum would never get lynched but that's obviously not the case
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Cavane »

Alright, I think it's pretty evident that one of Fuzzy and RC is scum and the same applies to CMM and Vedith. Given the length of time that those votes have been on, if either pair were both town, scum could have easily won by now, and scum have very little reason to bus one of their own with the current numbers being what they are. I'm leaning towards RC and Vedith as scum, but I honestly don't have any strong reads right now. Gonna do a more thorough reread over the weekend and hopefully get a better take on things.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by catboi »

It's mylo, it take 2 incorrect town votes for scum to jump on a lynch and even then they'd likely be cautious today given that a lynch doesn't necessarily guarantee a win
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Cavane »

Ah, you're right. Disregard my last.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:10 pm

I mean he's all over the map and seems pretty content to just let the game stall lout without either pushing me as scum or trying to change my vote.

I also don't think Cavane's last post was remotely believable either, so that gives us 2 scum, with one of Vedith or CDB as the last scum most likely.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by catboi »

Yeah he's not great but the emotional stuff scares me because I'm a sucker and there's enough lurky people I can't have decent confidence on any townreads
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:16 pm

In post 616, catboi wrote:
In post 614, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:As I said CMM getting ran up yesterday makes me think he is town. From experience players that get ran up are town...that's unless there is a good reason to conclude they are scum (such as a cop read on them). There are occasion scum gets ran up early in the day but I find this to be more of an outlier. I am taking the chance that its not that small chance he was scum that got ran up. This is a game of risks, I feel that this is a good risk to take

I mean it just seems weird to me that you'd assume this, by this reasoning scum would never get lynched but that's obviously not the case

This maybe a bad assumption however personally I have found that this rule to be a good rule to follow. Scum like to run up town early, The more the days goes on the more likely they might scumslip

In post 617, Cavane wrote:Alright, I think it's pretty evident that one of Fuzzy and RC is scum and the same applies to CMM and Vedith. Given the length of time that those votes have been on, if either pair were both town, scum could have easily won by now, and scum have very little reason to bus one of their own with the current numbers being what they are. I'm leaning towards RC and Vedith as scum, but I honestly don't have any strong reads right now. Gonna do a more thorough reread over the weekend and hopefully get a better take on things.

can why explain you pick these four people as possible scum. Is this Poe or something else???
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:24 pm

don't believe in yourself. believe in me who believes in myself.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Here are Inanity's last thoughts.

Catboi was his top / another suspect. He wasn't pushing him only because he thought it would be bad for the game. He also said we shouldn't freepass him just because of being considered the most active player. (Top/another means: he said "top suspect" and "not his absolute top suspect" in the same post.)

He strongly disagreed with me about Cavane; he used to townread him.
He was unsure about Vedith.
He saw ChannelDelibird as a possibility; however, the fact that CD was unable to keep track with the replacements (which slot is replaced by whom) is a minor towntell. (He made some partner analysis here, but he also told that I should leave out that part.)
As for Fuzzy. According to Inanity, he may not be scum with Vedith, because Fuzzy thought Vedith claimed Mason.

(Everything has been paraphrased, obviously.)

We all should think about these things. He's dead, I'm not. For me, it suggests that his reads were better than mine. Or at least, I don't think scums would WIFOM-trick us by killing the less dangerous townie next to MyLo. (They still can jump on a town-wagon synchronized!)

Also, let's see that Performer-wagon. Inanity, RadiantCowbells, ChannelDelibird , Cavane, Vedith, Catboi. Who's the scum there? According to Inanity, the scum team could have jumped on this wagon one after the other. (The fact he was townreading Cavane contradicts this.) In my opinion, the whole team couldn't have been there; only one or two of them – because, there was no real counter-wagon at that point.

Do these things tell us something?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”