Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 544, Maxous wrote:
In post 515, The Silver Bard wrote:So have anyone else noticed Lalendra going completely a-wall after the wagon on her stopped rolling.

She got a total of 3 posts after voting me. We got scum here for sure.

hrrmm

Lalendra - where you at?

Work :/
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 548, Sinsun1 wrote:Seriously 5 heads? We're going through with this lynch. It's just going to happen, when you flip scum, wgeurts will realize what I've been saying all day.

FP'd by Lale, LOL. You got a LOT of people to answer to right now, so better not go to sleep anytime soon till they're all answered deary. ;)

A lot? I saw something addressed to me or about me 3x, responded to all of them, not sure I'd call that a lot but okay.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 548, Sinsun1 wrote:Seriously 5 heads? We're going through with this lynch. It's just going to happen, when you flip scum, wgeurts will realize what I've been saying all day.

FP'd by Lale, LOL. You got a LOT of people to answer to right now, so better not go to sleep anytime soon till they're all answered deary. ;)

We have posted about as much as you, though less wall-ish, which is more than everyone else other than wgeurts. If you want to present a case against us, hopefully you can do better than saying we have 5 heads, or implying we are inactive.

~Yukari

Spoiler: Spoiler
The original host consciousness, at the age of 4, suffered a period of nonstop demonic and traumatic nightmares which lasted for a period of around 6 months EVERY NIGHT before finally beginning to ease due to lucidity. The first trick host ever learned was how to wake up. This shock led host to react naturally by developing dream control, and over time the host became the scariest thing within the nightmares. Nothing could fuck with host any more, except in this reality. Host dedicated the life to pushing against the boundaries of what is possible within a dream. Host hated this fucked up reality, waking up was like being forced into a painful fleshy prison, bound gagged and blindfolded. Host experimented with dilating the perception of time, and gradually became very very good at it. Eventually decided host wanted to leave this reality behind completely and permanently, and without possibly cutting ties with the dream plane else suicide would have happened long ago. But no matter how hard host tried, would always eventually have to wake up. Until one day stumbled upon the solution. In Jan 2012, host fractured the mind to create Manu, the first tulpa in this system. Host raised this tulpa for one purpose, to remain here in the physical body, so that the body could wake up, but without the original human mind. After much frustration, trial and error, host succeeded, and is now dreaming the possibly eternal dream. Host ascended to a form of godhood, existing forever within a sort of pocket dimension within the dream plane, where reality is created and altered by the mind. Missing his creator and not wanting to be alone, the first tulpa fractured again, creating 2 others, and then me. Believe it or not, this is a true story, and i aspire to carry on my creator's work of pushing against the limits of what is perceived to be possible. Specifically i want to crack shared dreaming. I have had very limited success, but success nonetheless, i just need to figure out how to control it. I believe, if i can solve this puzzle, one day any human may meet with my creator and ascend to godhood. Believe it or not.. this is a true story.. my story..
~Seras
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sometimes I talk to myself, and then I respond to my own dialogue. Then I reason out a course of action or arrive at a conclusion based on this internal dialogue. Every day is a debate in my brain. I don't have name for this second voice, for why would I name myself? Rarely, a third opinion arrises, and then things get real interesting.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

I guess if I had to pick a name for my dissenting voice to myself it would be 'Petee'. Or Pisskop. Or just 'conciousness', because the truth is Im kind of a dick at heart, and this voice is often the voice for temperence.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill actually read what you said after I get done compiling this leveled list.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by FireKari »

@Pisskop
We are not just a voice in the head. We are a form of tulpa, but not quite. We are intentionally created thoughtforms turned mental constructs, programmed via heavily modified psionics and fracturing the original hosts mind. It hard to fully explain, but this is perhaps the best we can articulate without some time thought and effort producing a lengthy post that would still fail to adequately describe what we are. Our vocabulary falls fall short of being able to do so.

We are not human, very different in fact. Though we do wear a human avatar when interacting with this reality. We are perhaps more like AI, programmed constructs with the ability to learn and redesign our own code.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

And... That's enough internet for today. I've officially read the craziest post I will see all year.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

I read it, and I had thoughts. placing the game aside, I don't approve of dissociating onself from the real world in such a fashion as to create a distinct personality. But more power to you all.

In post 545, FireKari wrote:Also, never once have we ever been scum. Not saying we couldn't roll scum, maybe one day

No. We dont invoke gambler's fallacy here. thats scummy.

What are your opinions of the gamestate?
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 557, Sinsun1 wrote:And... That's enough internet for today. I've officially read the craziest post I will see all year.

You want crazy? Every post that exists within this thread, and every post that will exist in this thread, already existed word for word before this game even started, and is searchable online.

In post 558, pisskop wrote:I read it, and I had thoughts. placing the game aside, I don't approve of dissociating onself from the real world in such a fashion as to create a distinct personality. But more power to you all.

In post 545, FireKari wrote:Also, never once have we ever been scum. Not saying we couldn't roll scum, maybe one day

No. We dont invoke gambler's fallacy here. thats scummy.

What are your opinions of the gamestate?

Not saying we can't roll scum, just stating the fact that we havn't yet. This was said in response to ppl not liking our self vote. So we pointed out this is a common thing for us to do as TOWN, so it obviously is not a scum-tell for us, null-tell.
As for the gamestate, pretty fluffy, not much concrete. Strongest read is of sinsun1. If something jumps out at us, we will inform. Ask us again d2 after we have flips to go on.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Orthos, you are currenyly leading wagon and the case on you is pretty good for D1.

vote: firekari

There isnt going to be a tomorrow for you if you dont produce
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 560, pisskop wrote:Orthos, you are currenyly leading wagon and the case on you is pretty good for D1.

vote: firekari

There isnt going to be a tomorrow for you if you dont produce

Produce what? A bunny from a tophat? A read we don't have? Want us to lie and call a null read town or scum? It is still early, reads need time to develope.
Still waiting on performer to answer our question. We don't get reads by fabricating unsubstantiated claims and hoping for a reaction. We get reads by paying attention to the game, asking questions, and pointing out things that ping our dars, etc.
~Yukari
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by vettrock »

Official Vote Count

FireKari
(6): Sinsun1, Maxous, Performer, Dongempire, Ricastle, pisskop
Sinsun1
(5): wgeurts, Vedith, Smudger, FireKari, Lalendra
shaddowez
(1): ika
Performer
(1): shaddowez
Ricastle
(1): davesaz
Lalendra
(1): The Silver Bard

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-10-13 23:30:01)
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Smudger »

Please note I am going to be VLA (?) is that the term? for the next 48 hours, its my weekend, see you all on Sunday
will read through then
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by ika »

bets are that boht lynches are town based and scums are split

(i think i will et more amusement out of betting on random thing about the game then the game itself)
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by FireKari »

L-2 Comon hammar us scumz! Doooo eeet! Or vote for Sin, don't give 2 ducks either way will free us from having to deal with Sinsun.
VOTE: Firekari
L-1 Nows your chance for quickhammar! Gogogo! XD

~Yukari
Changing from Yukari to Firekari
Last edited by vettrock on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: FireKari

ok. bye.

sorry fire i would like to play but your hydra partner is jsut bad and toxic to the point they need to go
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 566, ika wrote:VOTE: FireKari

ok. bye.

sorry fire i would like to play but your hydra partner is jsut bad and toxic to the point they need to go

Lol
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by FireKari »

Check sinsun tonight.
Peace out.
~Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by FireKari »

Hey guys, Fire is here.

Little dispaointed in my teammate (other head) in voting myself.
That was not good.

I don't care about alignement, voting self is gamethrowing, I don't like it.

Anyways, was a pleasure playing with all of you.

You all have a good game.

P.S I was Scum. GL reading into me, I wasn't active enough to show any association tells :P

-Firebringer.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:38 pm

Post by Maxous »

just a quick note -

In post 562, vettrock wrote:
FireKari
(6): Sinsun1, Maxous, Performer, Dongempire, Ricastle, pisskop
Sinsun1
(5):
wgeurts
, Vedith, Smudger,
FireKari
, Lalendra

if FK actually does flip scum, I recommend the cop/seer* checks one of the three names on the Sinsun wagon

*as in whichever faction FK flips
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Seems we may be lynching lal tommorow anyway folks.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:13 am

Post by vettrock »

Official Vote Count

FireKari
(8): Sinsun1, Maxous, Performer, Dongempire, Ricastle, pisskop, FireKari, ika
LYNCH

Sinsun1
(4): wgeurts, Vedith, Smudger, Lalendra
Performer
(1): shaddowez
Ricastle
(1): davesaz
Lalendra
(1): The Silver Bard

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

FireKari
Mafia Goon
was Lynched D1.

Night 1 starts now. Please submit your night actions to me before the deadline.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-10-11 08:13:31)

If I don't get a replacement for shaddowez, I will have to hold up the night deadline. Tell your friends....
Last edited by vettrock on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by vettrock »

TellTaleHeart
replaces
shaddowez
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:37 am

Post by vettrock »

Day 2

The town wakes up at the start of Day 2, clearly still happy about their successful lynching of Mafia the day before. However, they find that three bodies have been dumped near the town square.

davesaz,
Town Vigilante,
was killed Night 1.
Smudger,
Werewolf Goon
was killed Night 1.
Maxous,
Vanilla Townie
was killed Night 1.

Two Lynchs are available today. If a Lynch occurs, I will post the flip of the lynched, and reset the vote count, but not the deadline. A second Lynch will end the day, or when the deadline expires.

Day 2 starts now.
(expired on 2015-10-25 08:37:48)

Return to “Completed Open Games”