Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 720, Rob14 wrote:EBWOP: How convenient. The only people other than SW (who's in the conflict) and me (who, let's be honest, is bordering on unlynchable for the moment based on the amount of people town-reading me)
who are on your wagon

I mean, they're also scummy and lurk, plus I see Titus' point in how they are using the blowup to their advantage.

But sure, graze over all that.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

@SW, Just what about my post is bullshit SW?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 704, Titus wrote:
In post 702, SilverWolf wrote:Lynch me please.

I'm too frustrated to continue.

Can you stop comments like these? Rob13, who I think is obvious town to most everyone, just voted to mislynch me. The last thing you should be feeling is frustrated but thrilled.

In post 708, Titus wrote:@Ari, That's a scummy mindset. We remove the scum, such as 20 who are fueling the feud then the feud will end naturally or SW will be outed as scum.

Sometimes fueds that are T v T are pushed by sum, particularly if they can lurk and get away with it.

These two comments are
consecutive
posts from Titus. Notice how in the first one she's saying SW could be town so Ari is being anti-town by saying we must lynch one of them. Next one she's talking to SW condescendingly as if she is confirmed scum.

This is
NOT
consistent with town motivations. It's consistent with scum survival instinct. She doesn't want to enter into a 1v1 with SW, so she's portraying it as possibly TvT, but in the next post, she's SURE that SW is scum.

This should give every person pause. It's a smoking gun. Town does not think like this. They have no reason to avoid a 1v1 against someone they're convinced is scum. This is an inconsistency that cannot be explained away.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 725, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 720, Rob14 wrote:EBWOP: How convenient. The only people other than SW (who's in the conflict) and me (who, let's be honest, is bordering on unlynchable for the moment based on the amount of people town-reading me)
who are on your wagon

I mean, they're also scummy and lurk, plus I see Titus' point in how they are using the blowup to their advantage.

PB is scummy and lurky by Titus' own description. ASP is as well. Boon is lurky, but hasn't been scumread by Titus. Why don't they make the list? It's more a matter of who she left off AND who she put on, not just one by itself.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 726, Titus wrote:@SW, Just what about my post is bullshit SW?

It's you or me. You go or I go.

1v1

Lynch Titus or lynch me.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Rob14 »

EBWOP for 727: I swapped the description of the first and second posts, but it should be obvious what I'm saying.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 723, Rob14 wrote:@Ari: Please remove the L-1. ASP is very likely to quick-hammer imo. Say that you've placed your vote on Wgrts in spirit or whatever, but please do not leave it at L-1.

Even if you disagree with me, please work with me on this.

But I think they are scum. Why would I fear a hammer?

SilverWolf wrote:
In post 722, Titus wrote:
In post 718, Rob14 wrote:
In post 704, Titus wrote:The last thing you should be feeling is frustrated but thrilled.

It's comments like these that make me question whether the SW blow-up at the beginning of the game was manipulated. You yourself have claimed you know how she operates very well, as you were her mentor. You presumably know how to push her buttons.

SW freaks out every game I have seen her in and games without me. Her emotions just don't match what should be warranted. She has a history of being forced replaced for losing her temper. I know because I have had to take action against it as a mod although it hurt me to do so. (See NY 180).

This is bull fucking shit.

I've had it with this.

Lynch Titus or lynch me.

Seriously, she goes or I go.
*sigh*

Ninjas.
Will read.

For you though, Rob, UNVOTE:
I make no promises this will last though.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

@Rob, reread that second post. It says

If wgeurts is outed as scum, and SW continues she's scum.

I am scumreading SW but possibly saying she's town. I am laying out what I think is inconsistent with her play.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 730, Rob14 wrote:EBWOP for 727: I swapped the description of the first and second posts, but it should be obvious what I'm saying.

Not really. There's no condescending tone to either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Why would SW stop? You've been pushing her buttons with posts like 704 so that she won't stop. You're actively setting up the possibility of T v T so that when SW eventually flips, you won't go next.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Rob14 »

704 is absolutely condescending. It's a "ha ha, I know you're scum, you scummy scum" post.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 728, Rob14 wrote:
who are on your wagon

PB is scummy and lurky by Titus' own description. ASP is as well. Boon is lurky, but hasn't been scumread by Titus. Why don't they make the list? It's more a matter of who she left off AND who she put on, not just one by itself.

PB, ASP and Boon aren't promoting me and SW going after each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 735, Rob14 wrote:704 is absolutely condescending. It's a "ha ha, I know you're scum, you scummy scum" post.

No. It's highlighting her emotions make no sense. Why would someone getting what they want be frustrated?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Rob14 »

It's only what they want if they're scum faking emotion, and you know that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 734, Rob14 wrote:Why would SW stop? You've been pushing her buttons with posts like 704 so that she won't stop. You're actively setting up the possibility of T v T so that when SW eventually flips, you won't go next.

If 20 is proven scum, then scum are proven to have been voteparked on my wagon. Most logical town players would stop when they see that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Show specifically where Vedith and 20 promote you going at it. And if the answer is just "because they're voting you" or some derivative, I'm losing my shit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 738, Rob14 wrote:It's only what they want if they're scum faking emotion, and you know that.

No. I am pretty sure SW would want me dead regardless of her alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Scum can easily votepark on scum. It's even desirable to defeat VCA. When there's no real danger of a lynch, there's no real negative to doing it. And you know that - it's obvious. Come on, you're better than that.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 728, Rob14 wrote:
who are on your wagon

Do you think they are using the wagon to lurk or just lurking?
ASP, inactive.
PB, admitted they were going to leave the feud alone.
Boon, are they still playing? They didn't say much about this subject though from what I remember.

That's the difference I see.

I know I just missed like, 5 or more posts.
Phone posting sucks.

Ninja'd
Make that like, 10-15...
- Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 740, Rob14 wrote:Show specifically where Vedith and 20 promote you going at it. And if the answer is just "because they're voting you" or some derivative, I'm losing my shit.

Will do, but give me a second.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Rob, was my unvote requested so you could sort SW and Titus or because you think 20x100 isn't scummy?
- Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 48, Vedith wrote:But Silver just refereed to you as scum rather than any specific type of scum. Why would that be a consideration?

And why can't it be 10-2-1?

In post 89, Vedith wrote:Maybe it's because I'm tired and it's late... But I still don't understand why SK can't be scum?
And I'm still not sure how it even got mentioned that there is an SK. I keep reading Silver's comments over and she is calling you scum... Not SK, not Mafia... Scum.

@Rob - I didn't give any setup speculation... I said I don't know what the setup could be. My concern isn't actually on the set up, it's where the fuck SK come from (And Titus, don't say Silver, because that seems to be you just assuming that's what she meant regardless if she did or not).
Also - Are you saying that if someone has inside knowledge of how many Mafia/3rd parties etc that they can't slip? Or was your comment purely because I said Titus seems to know more than she gives off in particular?

But I'm off to bed anyway.

In post 572, Vedith wrote:
In post 570, SilverWolf wrote:@Vedith-Do you still think Titus is scum? Can you lay out a case if so?

I haven't got anything additional but I still think scum. I really don't want to tunnel but I can't help but feel she is scum.
I also don't believe that her partner is a Miller.

Here's Vedith's ISO. First one, he's playing dumb on the whole SK v scum debate to fuel SW.
Second, he's again just rehashing in 89 to state he doesn't get it and to cause more time there.

572 more gee I got nothing to say but you two go at it some more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 723, Rob14 wrote:@Ari: Please remove the L-1. ASP is very likely to quick-hammer imo. Say that you've placed your vote on Wgrts in spirit or whatever, but please do not leave it at L-1.

Even if you disagree with me, please work with me on this.

Not in your life. There's never a good reason to quick hammer.

JSYK, I'm gonna be away quite a bit this weekend. I might be able to post, I might not. Based on that thought, I'm going to label myself...

V/LA through Sunday

And yeah, I know I'm gonna get shit for it, but based on the amount of time I'll be in the car this weekend, I'll offer a preemptive "screw you" because odds are I'll be too tired for it until I get back.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 141, 20x100 wrote:Silverwolf is town.

TITUS: do you like apples? cooked or raw better?

In post 148, 20x100 wrote:
In post 146, Titus wrote:
Why do you think Silver's town? Why do you think cooked versus raw apples matters. I like mine raw but why.

Trial didn't go but still out today.

Silver is town becuase the only other time i saw her like this emotional was when she was town.

becuase raw apples are dah bomb and cooked apples are for scum.

In post 301, 20x100 wrote:Titus, you're making some incorrect assumptions and I assure you I'm not who you think I am. Don't replace out because of our slot, though you're scum you're interesting to play with. Although you should stop harrasing sw.

In post 548, wgeurts wrote:Any urgent questions before I read this whole game?
Sorry about the lack of activity, I'll attempt to get myself back into the game.

In post 553, wgeurts wrote:That's crumpets, he was one of my scum reads.
VOTE: Aristo
Place holder.

In post 567, wgeurts wrote:I feel like I'm not going to be a lot of worth this day 1. I'm trying something new focusing and noting down a lot of interactions of people which I'm seeing if it helps me find scum/town through associatives. That and I'll be doing some VCA which gets better the longer the game goes on as we get more flips to study.
I'm going to look at my scum reads again later to see if I'm mistakenly putting them in this group or if they are actually scum.

Naked town read of SW.
False meta read.
Statement to stop harassing SW after we mutually apologized to each other.

Says he's reading the whole game but then votes his alleged scumread before reading.

Let me avoid D1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

If you'll excuse me, I am going to bed now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”