Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 654, Prolapsed Brain wrote:This question just comes out of the middle of nowhere, and I could see scum asking this publicly (even though they already know the answer) just to try and look pro-town. There really was nothing else in the post even hinting about flavor (save for the earlier discussion of flavor-claiming). Just reinforces my read.

This is bullshit since fakeclaims were a genuine part of discussion at the time, worthless or not

I might understand where sw's reads list is coming from
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:54 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 798, Rob14 wrote:1) I think it's incredibly obvious that by that point SW is frustrated with the game/debate in general, not that no-one was pushing you. It doesn't look like faked frustration, although that piece is just my opinion. This view is supported by the fact that SW has continued being agitated even as some momentum has grown against you (well, mostly me becoming increasingly suspicious, but y'know). It reads like "I just want this to be over" rather than "I want people to look at Titus". It's fatigue, the type that sets in when someone drags you through a particularly tedious debate.

2) When you call it a mislynch while talking to SW, that is likely to annoy/anger her. You're a talented player and apparently a lawyer. You know the power of words. Using the word "mislynch" like you did, connecting it with her push, and then stating she should be happy for it is certainly inflammatory. It's borderline taunting from where I'm sitting. I don't buy that you didn't grasp that facet of language given your occupation and extensive experience on this site.

This is correct for the most part although I am somewhat frustrated as well that some people I am townreading keep calling it a TvT. I am also completely fed up with this debate. I really came close to replace out over it because it's not enjoyable for me. I also don't like how it's being written of as AtE instead of me just being fucking frustrated with the whole debate and game in general.

The taunting thing is certainly present when you view Titus' ISO and her reaction to me most of the game. From her very first vote on me, she has been unrelenting in harassing me this game to a degree I have not seen from her in any other game I've been in with her.

I really feel like this is coloring my ability to interact with her this game or really play effectively, which is why I almost replaced. I feel like she is doing this as scum because it's extremely manipulative, her reasoning for it is not sound at all, and pushing my buttons as scum would certainly be a tactic I can see her using as scum against me.

She mentions FF7 which I will go read when I have time, saying she is like this with people who push her as scum, well I also aggressively defend myself as either alignment so I don't see this as a towntell.

Anyway, I don't know. I'm just tired of it all to be quite honest and I don't think I'm going to be able to read her as anything but scum at this point.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Titus »

@Rob13, You're making a burden of proficiency argument. You're supposing, solely because I am a lawyer, that I can emotionally manipulate people. Yet, I play mafia to be a better lawyer because I am terrible with the emotional aspect of things. I have rigid rules and strong viewpoints of right and wrong.

I am much more skilled at logical arguments and facts than I will ever be with an emotional argument.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 664, Prolapsed Brain wrote:That's fair. I can't be analyzed if I don't vote.

We aren't close to a lynch, so I will.

VOTE: 20x100

This is why you don't tell someone they need to vote for personal purposes
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

*personal VCA purposes
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 673, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Reminder: I'm allergic to Drama.

Scum
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 679, Rob14 wrote:How is PB escaping the rope? They've been, simply put, nothing but scummy this game. They're labeling large portions of the game as "drama" in an attempt to avoid dealing with them or interacting with anyone.

The 20x100 wagon took off and I think a lot of lurkers are on it for the sake of it being a popular wagon
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 680, Rob14 wrote:The 20x100 wagon leaves an incredibly bad taste in my mouth. It's made up almost entirely of people who have not contributed substantially, some of which are surely pushing the main wagon to escape scrutiny. That counts Flubber, PB, Boon, and to a much lesser degree pista. ASP as well is clearly setting up a move onto this wagon in . Titus has her own reasons to wish to escape scrutiny at the moment if scum as well. When a wagon is being pushed by a group that consists of a combination of every major scum read from all players in the game, it virtually guarantees scum is on it.

Meanwhile, the Titus wagon consists of Vedith (a town read for me), 20x100 (formerly a scum read, more null after recent contributions), and SW (a town read). Vedith and SW have no reason to vote Titus to escape scrutiny. SW would probably benefit as scum from voting anyone
but
Titus.

I have no confidence in this wagon based on the people that make it up. Absolutely zero.

I think PB was scumreading you?

Whoever is scum reading you needs to comment on how scum makes a post like this
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:29 am

Post by wgeurts »

This head is VLA until Friday
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

@Flubber, PB had a scumread there. He's voting scum. FMPOV, that's exactly why I state that he needs to voe there.

Plus assuming he's scum bussing, it will be hard for him to move.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 688, Titus wrote:Meanwhile, the wagon on 20/100 is growing because he's actually scum who has been caught?

There's still a lot of "let's get this game rolling" pressure on the wagon and it hasn't really developed from there
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 811, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 688, Titus wrote:Meanwhile, the wagon on 20/100 is growing because he's actually scum who has been caught?

There's still a lot of "let's get this game rolling" pressure on the wagon and it hasn't really developed from there

That's just wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Page 29

I'm still liking 20x100 for scum but they're probably a wagon worth pursuing at a later time

We'll see what changes in later pages
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 800, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't like the guts case on Titus

Who's making a gut case?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 803, Titus wrote:@Rob13, You're making a burden of proficiency argument. You're supposing, solely because I am a lawyer, that I can emotionally manipulate people. Yet, I play mafia to be a better lawyer because I am terrible with the emotional aspect of things. I have rigid rules and strong viewpoints of right and wrong.

I am much more skilled at logical arguments and facts than I will ever be with an emotional argument.

No, I'm not assuming this merely because you're a lawyer. I'm assuming this because you're a good mafia player with lots of experience and you know SW quite well, things that you've stated yourself.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Titus »

@Rob13, A skilled player focuses on strengths not weaknesses. I know SW well. I know she has a short fuse. I cannot avoid sorting her, so I have to ask questions of her. Yet, when under pressure SW explodes. I have been trying to dissolve the tension because having SW explode isn't good for me regardless of my wincon. I actually went over that when talking with SW.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Titus »

My strength is logic. My weakness is emotion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:42 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 795, Titus wrote:@Rob13, Look at FF7. Piegyn thought I was 100% scum, ranted all about it. She was totally wrong. I attacked her for it mercilessly. She too stretched the truth to have me lynched although I think she might believe it. I don't know. You an ask me to do the same thing and expect me to get different results? That's insane.

This isn't true. I looked at that game and Pieguyn was townreading you.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 715, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 714, Titus wrote:*scumslip should say scum flip
I was gonna say, when did I miss that!? Lol

Alright, that settles it.
VOTE: 20x100

Now can I ask for a claim from them?

Also, my v/la for the weekend is fast approaching. I'll do my best to be on though.

This waffling does not give me town vibes
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 708, Titus wrote:@Ari, That's a scummy mindset. We remove the scum, such as 20 who are fueling the feud then the feud will end naturally or SW will be outed as scum.

Sometimes fueds that are T v T are pushed by sum, particularly if they can lurk and get away with it.

I really really don't like that you're aware of such a phenomenon yet continue to argue with sw that she's scum as much as you are
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 746, Titus wrote:Here's Vedith's ISO. First one, he's playing dumb on the whole SK v scum debate to fuel SW.
Second, he's again just rehashing in 89 to state he doesn't get it and to cause more time there.

How you can scum read anyone for pushing sw's buttons is baffling
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Piegyn hydra quotes
In post 1938, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 1936, pieguyn wrote:no, I'm saying that you tried to discredit me as a person by saying it was bullshit that I would attack you at the time I did.

(sorry notsci/bork, logging in on phone is a pain in the ass -.-)

In post 1937, Titus wrote:Seiko, you're twisted you know that? To fucking cheer at your own lies mislynchig me in the thread? Go cheer in your scum PT. You got the easiest mislynched ever by lying over and over.

In post 1958, Seiko x Naomi wrote:OK

In post 1895, Psychlone wrote:I think that Salamence's posting and subsequent replace out was very very town. I don't think Titus's recent frustrations are scummy: maybe I'm just super susceptible to it lately but I completely serbwhere she's coming from and I really don't want to see her lynched here.

I disagree on Sala's posts being town. I'd like to know what, specifically, you're referring to here bc all I've got from both you and GIF so far is just "Sala's posts look town" with no explanation - and I have the opposite opinion, I've thought just about everything he's done was entirely fakeable. as one thing OTOH, the majority of his rage was due to people focusing on Titus and not taking him into account at all, which is a *really* easy thing to pick up on if you're looking for something to complain about as scum; it is likely especially given the setup that he felt this way regardless of what his alignment actually is. outside of that, I don't remember any scum hunting he did (for instance, his push on me which essentially amounted to me saying "scum leans" instead of "scum reads" and that it meant I was "indecisive scum" for ... ???).

the only thing that I could potentially see being town is him breaking down and replacing out at the end. which I'm still not sure about because 1. it is possible he just didn't feel like playing the game anymore alignment-regardless esp given the setup, 2. it is possible it was actually due to entirely unrelated reasons which they chose not to elaborate on in thread. the former is something I think you're overlooking and I know that, for instance, Titus has legitimately replaced out of a game in the past due to frustration as scum.

I don't think Titus' frustration is explicitly scummy, but again, I don't think it's by any means unfakeable. go read, for instance, Mala's ISO in 13p Normal and tell me it's a town ISO. it really is not difficult to fake frustration on a body of work level, and it's the kind of thing I eventually want to do in a game as scum bc people *always* town read it. I also think that saying "Titus's frustration doesn't look like S&V therefore it's more town than scum" is fallacious reasoning. people, especially her, don't play the same way as scum in every game - this is a large part of HOW she got universally town read in Signs and Void in the first place by people like mastin and yourself who knew her play (in that she went way out of her way to spend the entire game "working with" people, and I know mastin at least town read her for it even though she knew it was different from her town game because she thought she was "playing differently due to it being Team Mafia").

you also have to take into account other factors. for example, I am intentionally ignoring just about all of her attempts to engage with me because I know she relies on creating a bunch of noise in order to distract/act like she's scum hunting and I don't want to let it happen here any more than it otherwise would, and a lot of her "frustration" came as a result of that. it's the same kind of deal with Sala - it is, again, a *really* easy thing to pick up on if you're looking for an easy way to feign indignation as scum.

In post 1895, Psychlone wrote:I don't know that you're scum for it, I could just see you playing scum in the way you're going about this. If you're town, you're either missing some gigantic town glares from Titus/Salamence or I'm completely wrong and going crazy: show me I'm crazy and seeing shadows that aren't there.

meanwhile, you're missing gigantic scum glares from Titus - even if you ignore her "frustration", nothing she's done has been town, and she's dropped her greatest scum tell (the presence of a consultant mindset) at least once over the course of the game.

I also don't believe that you would walk in here and just push me as scum without making any effort at all to actually, you know, *look* at what I've said about Titus this game first. it doesn't make any sense if you really wanted to sort me here. why would you not even attempt to interact with me first even if you *were* limited to phone posting? you could have at the very least asked me for a brief explanation of where I was coming from with the Titus read. it doesn't make sense that you wouldn't bother actually looking into the thing I've done for the majority of the game. instead we just get "it seems likely that pie would tunnel as scum", which not only gives you an easy excuse to not have to comment on what I'm actually doing, is entirely different from what you said at the start of the game "it seems likely pie would show off how much *scum hunting* she can do as scum".

In post 1896, Psychlone wrote:I don't blindly trust 100% reads. for normal human beings, 100% reads are stressful as hell and can occasionally result in a bad misread based on self-doubt or overconfidence cycles. You're right I haven't engaged your Titus points because I don't have time or the laptop to. Talk to me about what I'm looking at please please please.

a majority of my thoughts re: her can be found in and - and her reaction to 1650 was to keep trying to say over and over that my read on her was based on her "only being helpful as scum", when it is really obvious this is explicitly not the case. and she also tried to claim I was "lying" about her meta by linking a game I *wasn't even in*, when I had 1. linked the game I was referring to, 2. outright stated GIF and I had hydra'ed in the game in my actual post. what does this make more sense as? town who actually believes what they're saying (the fact it's Titus does not change this - I strictly maintain that if you sit down and look at it for a while you can kinda sorta see where her thought processes are coming from when she's town)? or scum who isn't sure how to respond, so they start flooding the thread with bullshit which is blatantly false in order to get people to accept it as truth without actually reading it (which, surprise, is something that she does in the vast majority of her scum games)?

In post 1960, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I particularly want you to explain what I'm missing in if Titus is actually town here bc that's a large part of how I've caught her several times as scum before.

In post 1986, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 1985, Titus wrote:Young and BeautifulOMGUS pushed me in lieu of scumhunting in InuYasha. Even said I was "100% scum".

hilariously, that is about what I would expect from the head of that hydra who did most of the posts there

I better shut up now before I out anything.

In post 2066, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 2046, Psychlone wrote:Oh btw I just found a huge flaw to pie's 100% meta case on titus.

I'll keep it a secret for now :lol:

Bull fucking shit.

The only reason I can think of for you posting this is that you want to argue against/discredit the case, but don't want to post a specific reason for it. singer is right that if you don't want to see Titus lynched, you might as well just post what about it you disagree with instead of attempting to lead me down this rabbit hole here.

You're also acting like I should just somehow magically be able to find some *flaw* here after looking at it again when I've been using this for just about as long as I can remember and been right every time. Where does this mindset come from, exactly?

In post 2160, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Antiika, titus dies today.

No ifs ands or buts about it.

@Mollie- I know this sounds really really shitty but I honestly think that titus is making a big fucking deal about this because she IS scum and there are people in the playerlist giving her townreads for it and I understand that you can see where she's standing but I frankly think she's putting on a show

In post 2265, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I'm going to take this opportunity to list off some of the reads I haven't *really* discussed much over the course of the game. I think I have more than enough information from how this has played out to lay out cleanly. if I haven't elaborated on a read here, read the damn game.

TOWNTOWNTOWN

AERIS

PIRATE MOLLIE

THE ANTAGONIST

TOWN

SAINT: / is a really weird thought process to have faked as scum and not something I think I've ever actually seen scum do before, and is something I think would be less likely to occur to most players in a bork setup where scum have mod-provided fake claims; it is possible he could have faked that but gut really doesn't think it's the case. / makes me feel *really* warm and fuzzy; him asking for someone to help them make sense of what's going on in the game and then actually *listening* to it hits all sorts of good notes for me, and the fact that it's me and my push on Titus makes it feel that much better. another thing I liked about was him calling Psychlone as "scum/PR", which in terms of them being a PR is something I think you'd be more likely to out to your partners in your scum PT rather than in the game thread, as well as the "this day needs to end" attitude which in this case I think came before a majority of players had expressed the same sentiment (aka it's not scum going with the flow). the middle paragraph of that post also read like he was legitimately lost and picking up what he *could*, rather than having any kind of direction with reads, which in a multiball setup is something I think is a lot more natural coming from town than scum. the progression from thinking Aeris/Psychlone distancing - which, incidentally, was a not-poor tinfoil theory that would fit with him being somewhat lost in this game (I don't agree with the conclusion but RVS'ing your partner *is* a fairly common tactic and it *would* be one explanation for why Aeris' vote stayed on Psychlone the whole game) - and then was also pretty good.

SINGERSIGNER: on a vague gut level, this looks different from her scum game in Ori where she primarily relied on posting walls of analysis to look town. outside of that, I haven't had any problem with anything she did at all. as just the most recent example of a town thought process coming from her: the way she (correctly) noticed that Titus' response to my meta wall was actually nonsense and decided to vote her as a result. ika/mollie/Aeris all town reading her also makes me feel preeeeeetty fucking good about it

JAQEN HGHAR

MASTIN2*: the reasoning for my initial town read on her way back right at the start was . I remember ffery in S&V pointing out that mastin rarely, if ever, crumbed as scum. after that, I'm going to straight up admit she's almost entirely an honorary town read as opposed to me having any kind of solid reason for it. I will say that the way I would usually want to read her is based on how she is reading the game/how her reads are in comparison to my reads (whether the reads she's pushing are bullshit or not), and in that department I don't have any problem with what she's done so far; she isn't pushing any read I think comes off as faked and on a body of work level a lot of what she *has* posted has aligned with what I've thought pretty well. looking at her reads list (), you will notice the bottom section shares a lot of similarities with mine and nothing feels ridiculously out of place. her attitude towards Aeris and The Antagonist (not being sure they were town but not giving a shit/wanting to work with them anyway or leave them up to get crosskilled by scum) is also something I don't think I've actually seen her do as scum and I wanna say it's in line with how I would usually expect her to play as town, although not sure how much of a tell that is bc lolmultiball and I've read her the exact opposite of her actual alignment in the past 7 games, but I don't have any problem whatsoever with it.

MAYBE TOWN

BULBAZAK: I don't have any problem with Bulba's posts. I thought his entrance looked town in that instead of showing off all the *scum hunting* he could do it felt like he was legitimately lost, which in a multiball setup is something I attribute more to town than scum bc scum are able to be a lot more well directed with reads. I thought his read trajectory on Titus was pretty good in that, rather than asking a bunch of questions and responding to stuff because he thought he would be expected to and so there it was, he visibly in-thread was refining the read and wanted to give her room to convince him he was wrong - and when (no surprise) she didn't, there the vote was again. I also liked his attitude re: Titus being a "big fish" bc I've felt the exact same way in games before, and, given how impossible it was to *get* the Titus wagon to this point in the first place, it makes perfect sense he'd worry about, for instance, someone like mollie or ika dying N1 and all the direction to lynch her being lost; it's also an attitude I think he would be less likely to take as multi-scum if he legitimately thought Titus was scum here.

CB: I was meh on his entrance, but I don't really think that's as big as a deal as I originally thought it was anymore. was #goodposting. outside of that, don't really have anything.

FEYSAL: I fucking hate Feysal. very few players can possess his unique brand of arrogance, where someone says someone is scum and cites a fuckton of games to back it up, and their reaction is "nup, they're doing what you said they do as town" despite having no experience with their play whatsoever and not seeing it for themselves. the obvious conclusion there, which in his mind is apparently completely impossible, is not that the person he's disagreeing with has gone insane and decided today was Opposite's Day, it's that he's either wrong or misinterpreting it. he's probably town.

HIPLOP: despite being a lurksack player, hiplop has actually been here commenting on a lot of stuff and most of the observations he's made have been pretty fucking relevant. I liked just about everything in . as one example, the observation about Varsoon shows pretty good depth/thought: he thinks that Varsoon is acting "awkward", but points out that rather than having anything to do with his alignment it likely is due to an aspect of his meta he noticed; follow-through in was also pretty good. on a general level I didn't mind his attempts to interact with players while he *was* here - he is pretty transparently trying to question people about reads that disagree with his. none of these interactions continued for more than a few posts, but I think this is just as easily due to him not having any time to play the game as opposed to being scum coasting off it; none of it came off disingenuous to me, ex. where he mentions policy lynching ZZZX felt like a reasonable thought process for someone to have, where Titus claimed her wagon "jumped up just as fast" and he correctly pointed out that, no, this was not in, in fact, the case, etc. was a good observation in that, while I disagree with the conclusion, I can see why he would have picked up on it and why he would have thought it was wrong, and it fits with his mindset of not seeing why Titus wasn't lynched already; it, again, shows internal consistency in that he was scum reading mastin previously and it had a pretty okay level of depth/thought as opposed to scum making shit up. is actually a pretty fucking accurate summation of what, exactly, is wrong with Titus' play here. none of these are particularly strong points due to lolmultiball, but they are things that I think are slightly more likely to come from scum than town here.

NULL

FREE STOOL SAMPLE: a lot of mixed feelings here. the last sentence of was a really bad reason to vote someone (as Feysal pointed out in one of his first posts). was also a bad post, in part due to him writing the Focus Beam wagon off as "policy" when it was really obviously not, in part due to the reasoning for scum reading Varsoon looking more like stretching evidence to fit a premeditated read. in hindsight I like for him calling Varsoon out for what appeared to be BS'ing votes, but not sure how strong a point that is. I didn't like the mastin vote in bc there was a lot of shit going on and mastin had ... nothing to do with any of it. it read more as him not being sure what he could post in order to look town and commenting on something entirely irrelevant as a result, rather than him trying to actually sort through the situation here.

THEIRISHPOPE: it makes me sad to say that, although it makes me feel extremely warm and fuzzy that he is voting Titus with me, I don't *actually* have much of an idea at all of his alignment except he can't be scum with Titus. sorry! :<

ZZZX: has done absolutely fucking nothing. I'm offering a free promotion to the null-town pile if he votes Titus with me, though!

FLUBBER

PROHAWK

SCUM (W->S)

VARSOON: I actually really hate his progression on me. he went from thinking Titus is scum, to deciding I was a better vote than her out of self-preservation (despite the fact that if this is what he was going for, a Titus vote would have worked better given she was still the larger wagon), to then apparently seeing the case on me? that just feels like he's voting out of convenience and then coming up with bullshit to justify it, rather than actually believing what he's saying.

PSYCHLONE: my take on Nacho's posts is that it's a scum-Nacho trying to keep Titus, of any alignment, alive for strategic reasons. I think this is an important manoeuvre for scum-Nacho to pull given Titus is a very loud/active poster alignment regardless; it allows him to keep the thread cluttered with noise allowing him to more easily coast, and if she's town reading him, it works all the better bc at least part of aforementioned noise will be about how he is town. it also provides a huge distraction for the majority of players, some of whom would likely be onto him otherwise (see: F-16 defending Chandra Nalaar in S&S2 bc he was worried after Chandra flipped town I'd reevaluate and catch him). outside of that, I refuse to believe town-Nacho would have approached the read on me in the way that he did. was reminiscent of Newbie 1570 in that it made actually no sense (I told him in the game thread I'd respond to his post directed to me when I was back at a PC) and read like he was just coming up with bullshit to push to look like he had a point (parallel: him saying in aforementioned newbie game I was pushing him over dodging my points because "I literally couldn't come up with anything else" when I had posted what, specifically, I had a problem with in his posts 3 posts above said post). I also don't think Nacho thinks attempting to "bait me into a push on him" is a good tactic and his reasoning for it is inconsistent given part of his initial push on me was me wanting to "chain lynch" him, which happened before he pushed me in the first place. this is even more so the case when he *knows* that I tend to snap-push people pushing me when I'm town if I have reason to think their push is bullshit: he's doing something that, in theory, he should know I'd be likely to react to alignment regardless. GIF's reaction to Titus's response to my (starting from ) was a huge off note in that Titus was really obviously just making shit up there and anyone who is reading critically should have been able to notice that, and then when Titus gave a half-assed response that didn't actually adequately address anything, we got ... nothing.

I'd also like to point out that, if I get lynched here and they *don't* open with a Titus push D2, flashlynch them into the fucking ground. I can, 100%, guarantee there is no way a town-Nacho here wouldn't see my flip and at the very least stop and realize he was in the wrong here.

FRESH: I actually have a pretty huge problem with Fresh's posts now that I looked at it from the top. is something I saw initially; him going out of his way to justify his vote as a "joke vote" read as overly self-conscious. after that, I at first liked his "don't give a fuck" attitude, but I have the opposite impression of it after reading it again: I don't get the impression he's actually trying to find scum here. outside of the Jaqen push we have , which is a lot of disconnected observations with no *real* critical thinking.

after that, the major issue I have is that there is no direct engagement with the Titus shitstorm that's been going on whatsoever - you know, the thing that's basically dominated this entire game day. there's a recurring pattern here that whenever he says anything about it, it's always something that doesn't have anything to do with what me or Titus have actually done in the game. had a softball question to Focus Beam about flavor spec (nothing to do with the pushes they've made) and then him saying he didn't like the two back-to-back votes on them (nothing to do with play again). I didn't make anything of / when I first read it in that it's the exact opposite of the truth (he's saying Titus' wagon is on town because it's been stuck at 7 votes all day. DERP) but it didn't come off disingenuous, but after reading it again I think he was just BS'ing there because it really makes no sense - and, surprise, it is another thing that has nothing to do with their actual play and is entirely about outside factors. I don't get the impression he's actually trying to sort out the situation here, I think he's determining what conclusion he wants to push and fitting evidence accordingly and he doesn't want to engage with their actual play because it's a lot easier to BS arguments about outside factors than it is play and a lot harder to attack someone over something they actually did. is an awful post (and is the first time he actually attacked my play, which, surprise, came *after* the majority of the wagon formed on me already) - the first sentence is actually nonsense, and the third sentence, in addition to reading tonally like scum trying to discredit someone, entirely comes down to him saying something that's objectively wrong and me correcting him on it.

KABOOSE: anyone who looks at this slot and doesn't think "obvious scum" is, put bluntly, bad at this game. he has done, almost literally, no scum hunting whatsoever. the majority of his posts are coming from a "what can I post here to look OK mindset", rather than actually attempting to game solve - the questions he *has* asked have been for the most part entirely random and there's no internal consistency anywhere. / is the most apparent example of this - I would absolutely love for someone to tell me what the town thought process behind this line of thought actually was - but there are others and I really don't see it necessary to elaborate on this bc it's fucking obvious if you read the man's ISO. I will also say that I am almost positive that his reads on Titus/my slot were premeditated, rather than him forming reads naturally. there was, quite literally, no reason for the Titus read given anywhere at all (starting from ; and the first mention of me (right after in ) is that a post I made was a "scum post" (again with no reasoning given). now, I could potentially see this as him thinking my aggressive play style was scummy, although anyone who thinks that way is bad at this game, but the thing is, I was pushing really really hard for a long time *before* that post. it looks like these reads, rather than being formed naturally, were done explicitly in response to the situation: he saw Titus continue to be in trouble (or, IF I'm wrong about Titus here, he otherwise decided to push me over for her for a different strategic reason I'm not thinking of at this point) and decided as a result to push me as scum/her as town. then he continued pushing Titus as town harder and harder the more trouble she was in (see: ).

TITUS: I would just like to reiterate that Titus is practically confirmed scum, for a variety of reasons. if I actually get lynched here and you *still* don't acknowlede it, you are legitimately fucking awful at this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 757, GuiltyLion wrote:-pistachi0n makes an amazing point in 546 - let's all remember this, everyone. It'll be important later.

Let's not induce wifom paranoia come end game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

SW, Piegyn was scumreading me as town v town, tried to drive the lynch to the two of us. Had some weird scumtell thing I still don't get. Called everyone who refused to vote me awful and terrible.

Read that and say they weren't scumreading me with a straight face.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”