Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 3.0B Hilbert Space Filling Curve

This is a picture of the wallet that I made for myself. It features a Hilbert Space Filling Curve. You can trace the little red line all the way around the wallet and back to the starting point. ViHart made a video about the Hilbert Curves:

There are other space filling curves out there, too, like the Peano curve and the Gosper curve. The Gosper curve is pretty.

Plane filling curves have a Hausdorff dimension of 2.

:!:
BlueBloodedToffee
(L-2): lalaladucks, All Alone,
Fro99er
, JarJarDrinks, Espeonage
Bellaphant
(L-4): DeasVail, DeathRowKitty
Fro99er
(L-5): BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting
(2): MTD, Bellaphant, Fro99er

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: 291st (3*97) day of the year or in (expired on 2015-10-18 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have maths related flavour requests.

Flavour Queue Written: Cauchy-Riemann equations, the Doppler effect

Spoiler: Things I haven’t rambled about yet but i’m gonna
more about the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture, P vs NP, more figurate numbers, Hodge conjecture, Yang-Mills existence and mass gap, Mandelbrot Set, Complex Analysis, Lattice Multiplication, miscellaneous numberphile and vihart videos, practical numbers, hilbert numbers, leyland numbers, fibonacci numbers, jacobsthal numbers, pell numbers, pell-lucas numbers, leonardo numbers, perrin numbers, polite numbers, Erdős–Woods numbers, vampire numbers, Recursion and Mafia, Abelian groups and semigroups, noncommutative operations, the 68-95-99.7 rule, fro99er’s first theorem, euler’s perfect equation

Mod notes: Today is the 284th day of the year. 22*71.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

MATH
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1139, Fro99er wrote:
mod can you prod drk

That took a long time to type bold tags

Prod timer is slower on weekends; DRK has about 21 hours till they're due for a prod. --P

In post 1, Plotinus wrote:48 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement, 24 hour weekends

What does 24 hour weekends mean?

The clock freezes for 24 hours on a weekend?

Means that once weekend starts (midnight, my timezone), each hour that passes counts as only half an hour towards a prod or towards answering a prod. So if you post at 10am on Friday then instead of being prodded at 10am on Sunday, you get prodded at 10am on Monday because there's 14 hours of weekday and then saturday and sunday count as 24 hours, and then 10 more hours to get to 48 so 10am Monday when you get prodded and then you have to post by 10am Tuesday or be replaced.

The case where you post at 10am on Thursday is more interesting because then you have 38 hours of weekday and then you get prodded at 8pm on Saturday because it takes 20 real life hours to get to the last 10 hours of prod range. And then you have 24 hours to respond to the prod but time is still passing slowly so 28 more hours of weekend counts as 14 and then the prod timer is up at 10am on Monday when you get replaced.

tl;dr: weekends are hard and require counting on my fingers --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

Whatever.

This game is pissing me off.

Too many fucking lurkers. If BBT flips town I'm just gonna lynch lurkers until lylo
Heil King Froggo.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:19 am

Post by All Alone »

why in the world would you protect anti n1? he tunneled on mollie all day and she flipped town, and you thought "yeah, scum is definitely going to NK him"? with enough certainty to risk one of your two docshots on it?

and you didn't hesitate to believe my claim, when, if we're both town, then neither of us could have stopped the kill? you'd have to believe town had three kill-stopping roles in a mini normal, if i was a doc that would be a huge red flag that somebody is fake claiming

don't buy this claim one bit, lynch bbt good night
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:21 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1147, Fro99er wrote:You just called JarJar scummy on this page.

So he's a backup scum for when I flip town?

Espe is opportunistic town?

As I said, just because I'm not scum reading someone it doesn't mean I can't call out scummy shit when they do it. I think Esp is actually a good shout for scum.

You're acting as if I'm only allowed a maximum number of scum reads.

In post 1148, Fro99er wrote:
Have you played with lala before?

I have not.

PEdit - Anti is a strong town player, you're mistaken if you think scum don't kill strong players just because they led a mislynch.

What are you talking about 3 kill-stopping roles?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1155, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What are you talking about 3 kill-stopping roles?

Yours

All Alone's role block

Whatever DV softed as a reason the kill N1 was stopped
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1154, All Alone wrote:don't buy this claim one bit, lynch bbt good night

I don't either.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1154, All Alone wrote:if we're both town, then neither of us could have stopped the kill?

Exactly. You role blocked BBT and BBT's protection failed because of the role block

So something ELSE had to stop the kill if you and BBT are both town.

BBT believes you are town so hence he must believe either

a) there is a third kill stopping role

Or

b) scum chose to no kill
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

So which is it BBT

a or b?
Heil King Froggo.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:38 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

:oops:

A
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: BBT

If we lynch in DRK Bella DV Espe and MTD we wn. Everyone else is conftown by wagon analysis/associations/role claims.

I believe DV is town but not positive.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE: to ask mod a question
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Mod in a world where a hypothetical town roleblocker blocks a scum making a kill and said scum making a kill targets said town roleblocker which action resolves first?

Roleblock resolves before kill. --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

I believe it has to be the roleblock given how jailkeepers work.
Heil King Froggo.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

here. catching up.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

No need.

BBT is scum. I'll vote after mod answers and then BBT will self hammer if he knows what's good for his team
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: BBT
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

Now we wait 72 hours for a hammer.

Sigh.
Heil King Froggo.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1128, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Anti was very much against the whole idea of 'BBT was roleblocked and is conf scum'

Of course he was. It's stupid to think that a roleblock + no kill = conf scum. It's just 1 of the things that make you look not so good.

In post 1128, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:which is the ONLY reason people are using for lynching me.

Not true @ all

In post 1128, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:My wagon is so, so easy for scum to jump on because of the basis of it. Anti wouldn't have let this wagon go through and he was one of the louder voices in the town - that's why he is dead. Look at the game from a scum!BBT perspective - at end of D2 all of you, All Alone, Lala and Fro99er thought I was scum - why the fuck would I leave you all alive and KILL the person who would have defended me? Killing Anti is a fucking awful move if I'm scum and I would like to think I'm better than that.

Again, you keep saying that Anti would have defended you and would never have let the wagon go through. And like I said, there's NO REASON to think that's true. There's nothing in Antis ISO that leads me to believe he thought you were town. All he said was chain lynching BBT/AA is stupid.

Misrepping the dead is scummy

In post 1128, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1092, All Alone wrote:
Look at the votes before the Wanderer's wagon took off. They were mostly on BBT. It's very likely that if she had made a safe claim that got votes off her, those votes would have gone back to BBT. However, the claim she gave instead set up a 1v1 between me and her. If BBT is town, it's pretty silly for Wanderer to risk her own hammer to 1v1 me when she could make a safe claim and let suspicion fall back to BBT (and then possibly chain lynch me for it when he flips town). If she's scum with BBT, 1v1ing me makes a lot more sense.

False, I had 3 votes. In fact, the majority of the game was sitting firmly in the 'Not Voting' section;
In post 751, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.06 Turning a Sphere inside out:!:
BlueBloodedToffee
(L-4) All Alone, JarJarDrinks, lalaladucks
Wanderer-nl
(L-5): Fro99er, Espeonage
lalaladucks
(L-6): BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting
(6): Antihero, Bellaphant, DeasVail, DeathRowKitty,
Espeonage
, MTD, Wanderer-nl

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: 284th (22*71) day of the year or in (expired on 2015-10-13 14:00:00).

This is the VC right before the Wanderer wagon took off. So I mean, you're acting like I was in real danger of being lynched before Wanderer got ran-up and that's not true, it was the same people pushing the same shit reasons from D1 and continuing that into D2 whilst reevaluating nothing.

Wait I'm confused. You were in no danger of being lynched before the wanderer vote took off? But scum was totally killing anti and leaving all alone alive because they knew that the town would mislynch you? Even though you never were in any danger of being lynched?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

JarJar Frogger lalalalalalallllllallalalalalallaDucksGiraffeSheep and All Alone conftown wooyawoo!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

Espe and DV likely town

MTD ?????

Bella and DRK the two I'm eyeing heavily
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

OH SHIT I JUST DID A READS LIST

I NEVER DO READS LISTS
Heil King Froggo.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1129, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1104, JarJarDrinks wrote:So nothing seems to be happening and BBT is @ L-2. Can we ask him to claim?

A claim at L-2...that's pretty scummy.
Is it? nobody had really been posting anything. Plus DV made it clear he'd vote for U.

In post 1129, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1108, JarJarDrinks wrote:
I will say that DV looks a little worse if BBT is scum. I've had him as a pretty solid townread most of the game but he definately seemed more reluctant than I would think he'd be to lynch BBT.

So if BBT does flip red, I still would lynch DRK/Bella next but DV should be looked @.

You looking for people to lynch before I have flipped is scummy as fuck.

WHAT? Maybe if I said, that if BBT flips GREEN then DV looks worse I could see u thinking that. But you're flipping green right? So this doesn't actually say anything cause I'm only saying DV looks worse if you flip red.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

DEAR TOWN

WHEN BBT FLIPS SCUM AND WHEN IM DEAD LYNCH DRK FIRST

RANDOM DECISION MAKING IS A SCUMTELL

ME AND BBT PLAYED IN A GAME WITH OUT MOD WHERE OUR MOD WAS SCUM AND OUR MODS SCUMBUDDY DICE TAG VOTED

DRK IS THE OTHER SCUM

BYE BYE
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”