ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by ika »

and if anyone votes before me and wgers are ok with it and he selfs its turbo lynch on them next
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by vettrock »

Official Vote Count

Dongempire
(4): pisskop, TellTaleHeart, Ricastle, ika

Not Voting
(6): Vedith, Performer, wgeurts, Dongempire, The Silver Bard, Sinsun1

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-10-25 08:37:18)
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Performer »

@ika hm. I've observed the trend of scum putting off questions to the side. But I'm not voting either you or Dong until I get more info.
That's not smart for town to lynch so quickly without more info , in terms of town PR cases. It's stupid.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 663, Performer wrote:Welcome, Tell. Honestly I wish your hydra was here instead - Heartless. ; )
Also, why are you looking at someone’s post count? That isn’t alignment indicative.

Hello mysterious alt of someone who's played with me in the Heartless hydra. o_O
Yes, of course everyone loves Anti. :igmeou: Here, let me simulate the experience of him being here.

hi im antihero and i will never touch the apostrophe key nor will i never punctuate a sentence like a normal person ever ever ever i also like to repeat things did i tell you i like to repeat things before? i like to get drunk, describe my bowel movements, and make people uncomfortable by professing my normally unmentioned affection for them. fj;lkdsajfl;sajdk;ijeaovapw8jie943w;jflkdsaj;lk

I'm now here and I will be multitasking by catching up and making dinner and doing a little bit of housework. Since the wagon is already at L-2 I recognize the importance of getting my ass in gear and, as such, I do not plan on going to bed until I'm done. @_@
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by ika »

I'll prob be out but I will keep tabs. I await our tango to find out if I can trust you or not
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by wgeurts »

VOTE: Dong
Target myself for me Vettrock!
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by ika »

UNVOTE:

My gid can we not speed day till I hear from tth
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

Gee, don't you love speed lynches Ika?

Yeah, I think we should make the most of today. We got our lynchee locked in, he's not going anywhere. No point in rushing into the night without some reading and working together on building up town/scum cases for people.

This is the point where my town hunting comes into play. By eliminating people as possible scum players, that also reduces the amount of possibilities for scum to be.

So here's the scenario. Both scum are going to be Godfathers, it will be one person on each team. They MUST survive to win it and we lost our town vig, our investigative roles are useless against them so as long as they act town, they could potentially win. But, by us town hunting now, we narrow down the list of possible mafia which means their opposing enemy will get closer and closer to knowing who they are. Now the question is, do they take the risk of hoping the other faction lets them win? Or do they try to shoot the other and then just try to play out the rest of the game looking town?

You see, we are in a position of huge WIFOM and by narrowing down the suspect pool, they will effectively be forced to soft-out themselves to each other and soft-out that they will not shoot one another, or, will be forced to shoot the other if they can figure it out because if they do not, they might be shot the next night.

Literally, they are their own worst enemy. You can't trust an opposing killer faction who's sole objective is to survive alone.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

When I say possible mafia, I do mean scum. Having one faction specifically named Mafia while the other another name really messes with my words. But in saying that, where I believe TSB is definitely not the Mafia Godfather, maybe we should back the mafia into a corner right now. Their Godfather is alone right this moment and if they don't take a shot at the WW GF tonight, he will be narrowed down as each day goes by.

So going back to my list of 3 people. TTH, Ricastle and Performer. I believe 100% one of them to be Mafia GF and another one (with chance of TSB) being the WW GF. If someone can build a town case for one more of those three, the mafia GF will be forced to act tonight or be lynched/killed by WW GF tomorrow night.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 680, ika wrote:I'll prob be out but I will keep tabs. I await our tango to find out if I can trust you or not

Probably not. I just spent the last hour scum reading Maxous.

Right now, I just want to be super lazy and call pisskop and Performer scum.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Donempire »

You know whay, fuck it. Im not even going to try anymore.

After im lynched, get ika and then get vedith. Im betting that he is scum for the lack of contribution today.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Vedith »

Dong is just pissed that he is caught. XD
I claim scum \o/
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Donempire »

?
Ye im salty but thatz because im getting lynched, not because im scum.
Formerly Dongempire
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Vedith »

We shall see. At this stage, why would Ika lie if it meant that he gets lynched tomorrow?
I claim scum \o/
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Donempire »

Because there would still be a werewolf left...?
And he would got a mislynch on one townies?
Formerly Dongempire
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:04 am

Post by pisskop »

you realize that faking a role in an open is suicide?
and to do so is usually an act od desperation or wanting your target dead soo bad youd 1for1 them
amd that requires knowing they had this role you hadnt crumbed or claimd?

if ika preemptively fakeclaimed to get you killed Id nominate him for a scummy. The Enigma.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Performer »

In post 685, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 680, ika wrote:I'll prob be out but I will keep tabs. I await our tango to find out if I can trust you or not

Probably not. I just spent the last hour scum reading Maxous.

Right now, I just want to be super lazy and call pisskop and Performer scum.

I haven't played with Anti before so I'm not sure where your getting his drunk, bowel movement, and affectionate nature from LOL.
And nope, I'm not an alt.
And Max was town. So that chapter's done.

Your decision about piss and I is very disturbing.
How come you're scumreading us?

@Sin I'm scum leaning TTH. As for Ric, I don't have the best feeling from him as I asked why he townread Max with no explanations, and he outright refused to answer.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Ricastle »

And that's scummy in multiball why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

The good news is that its effectively a multiball mountainous now.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:42 am

Post by pisskop »

We'll have 7 townies v 2 SKs
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:13 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 692, Performer wrote:I haven't played with Anti before so I'm not sure where your getting his drunk, bowel movement, and affectionate nature from LOL.
And nope, I'm not an alt.

You don't know Anti, but you're talking about Heartless? That's kind of weird. @_@

And Max was town. So that chapter's done.

I suppose so, but he did his best to push any and every wagon that wasn't Lalendra for reasons I struggle to comprehend.

Since I have very little desire to sit through wallposts, I'm mostly relying on piecing it together from the nightkills and who probably committed them. I'm relatively confident the Smudger kill was dave's. He fits all the characteristics of a vig kill: low activity poster, largely a question mark in most people's reads lists. Maxous doesn't make sense as a vig kill. dave didn't say anything about suspecting him and he was a relatively active and widely townread player.

That leaves the Max and dave kills. With both of the scum protective roles alive, I suspect they were attempted crosskills.

The closest I could get to tracing a dave kill is pisskop ( and surrounding discussion). Maxous goes back to Performer ().

I'm scum leaning TTH.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with me calling you scum, does it? :igmeou:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill never gert why people assume scum would out their reads in multiball.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:17 am

Post by pisskop »

its asking scum to kill to set people up with kills
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 693, Ricastle wrote:And that's scummy in multiball why?

For the same reason that I thought it's scummy of Tell, to bare-scumread me and piss, before her reply.

– I’ve seen Heartless play before despite not having played in a game with the hydra. I was scum leaning you in that post because in that post, you were thinking piss and I were scum – without any reasons.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Open Games”