GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:44 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 74, goodmorning wrote:You sound far too reasonable to be Town.

Lol wat
-Neither enemy nor friend.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:11 am

Post by The Fire Hermit »

I hate that I am an IC this game
Worst role in the history of mafia

- Constantine
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:25 am

We are not tagging posts anymore either
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 51, makara wrote:OK real talk - my vote on ranger was a reaction test. I don't like the way that Errant responded to it - it felt like it was going after a scummy-looking player without looking deeper. He could have asked why it was a serious vote, but he mostly seemed interested in going after an easy target.

VOTE: Errant

@ranger pls get an avi - it makes your posts easily recognizable on a quick glance

I don't like the way you are reacting to the pressure. Reaction test vote? That's scummy. There are ways of pressuring scum without voting, and unless you have a good reason to suspect someone, there should be no reason to "reaction test vote" someone. In my opinion, reaction test votes don't exist. The way you respond to pressure? Changing your vote under persecution. Now that I have reason to suspect you, I'm gonna go ahead and vote you.
VOTE: MAKARA
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Trivium »

While I'm at it, Ika needs to give some solid reasoning for her vote on goodmorning before I start getting suspicious.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 79, Trivium wrote:While I'm at it, Ika needs to give some solid reasoning for her vote on goodmorning before I start getting suspicious.

if you are refering to me (ika the player) im a he. if you are refering to pie, then you got it right.

pie was the one who placed the vote and i knwo the reaosning but i feel no obligations to explain it
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 46, The Fire Hermit wrote:
In post 38, Ika Musume wrote:hi ppl what have i missed?

You missed a great party, everyone was wasted.

good times were had by all.
Please tell me Ika you will post more content posts than this game, right?

-Firebringer

It depends, if you arent going to identify yourself i will have very little to give you. i want you to be a better player but when you start assoicating with players who have a rep of being a negavie i will just treat you as scuh
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:25 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 75, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

Lol wat

Town are seldom reasonable, that's their charm.

--
Yeah, I could vote Trivium.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:32 am

In post 81, Ika Musume wrote:

It depends, if you arent going to identify yourself i will have very little to give you. i want you to be a better player but when you start assoicating with players who have a rep of being a negavie i will just treat you as scuh

I will identify myself in this game. I will say that sometimes I don't like your playstyle and get frustrated by you just as much as I can get frustrated by Hermits playstyle.

Their are different playstyles though and I try to respect them all because their is no 1 way to play the game. No perfect way to win, no X is only way to win. I have less respect for players who don't play and lurk because I don't think its playstyle, I think its a lack of playstyle.

Just because someone has a negative rep, doesn't mean they deserve it.

-Firebringer

BTW I don't want a huge discussion on this, lets both go back to scumhunting.
makara
makara
Goon
makara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:35 am

Post by makara »

V/LA until Thursday
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:47 am

I thought the whole point of playing in a hydra was to avoid having others establish a meta. That was why I was interested in the first place
Sure, firebringer can tag himself and give me away, but that kind of removes the main reason why I am playing in a hydra and not as a solo account

Also take a good hard look at my dick Musume, because it makes the cock you are acting like now look small in comparison.

*Sigh*

Apologies
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 83, The Fire Hermit wrote:
1)I will identify myself in this game. I will say that sometimes I don't like your playstyle and get frustrated by you just as much as I can get frustrated by Hermits playstyle.

2)Their are different playstyles though and I try to respect them all because their is no 1 way to play the game. No perfect way to win, no X is only way to win. I have less respect for players who don't play and lurk because I don't think its playstyle, I think its a lack of playstyle.

3)Just because someone has a negative rep, doesn't mean they deserve it.

-Firebringer

4) BTW I don't want a huge discussion on this, lets both go back to scumhunting.

1) good, thats all i need form you. As for playstyles you should acutly realize if your an abraisve player my play is very much a mirror of you then and that youa re staign you dislike your own playstyle. The diffrence with my abrasivness and yours is that people here do understand my stance toward a lot of things and i dont demaner them to a point its unenjoyable.

2) if you are saying my plystyle it to be lurk you are sorely mistaken i have already said thes more akine to my scum side then my town side. All players have their own definition of "lurk" and that how i play i would disagree on me lurking. There are some playstles thought that are jsut bad in general.

3) actualy with how this site is, it very much is deserved based on how he has been playing and how he plays. hes just a blaitent anti-town player who doesnt give a regard for anyone but himself. other have tried to help him but he thinks hes fine with how he can be confirmed town, lukr and be prodded and do nothign. his playstle is exactly what you describe you hate

4) i dont want it to be huge either but i do want this dicussion so you know where i stand
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by goodmorning »

@Constantine: No, that's what secret alts are for.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:47 pm

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7298637#p7298637]post 89[/url], St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Me and firebringer have reached an agreement. We will tag posts when they are specifically addressed to us. Otherwise we will not tag them.

If requested, I personally will take credit for a post I made.

Damn, this is getting annoying.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:50 pm

VOTE: Ranger

omgus

this is a serious vote btw

In post 51, makara wrote:OK real talk - my vote on ranger was a reaction test. I don't like the way that Errant responded to it - it felt like it was going after a scummy-looking player without looking deeper. He could have asked why it was a serious vote, but he mostly seemed interested in going after an easy target.

@ranger pls get an avi - it makes your posts easily recognizable on a quick glance

Okay, so essentially the only difference between being serious and real, is that serious means you are lying and real means you are telling the truth?
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 76, The Fire Hermit wrote:I hate that I am an IC this game
Worst role in the history of mafia

- Constantine

In post 77, The Fire Hermit wrote:We are not tagging posts anymore either

Constantine, you don't have to tag your posts, I can spot them a thousand parsecs away.

It might be the worst role (Millers and Treestumps and Sauluses may beg to differ,) but you're a confirmed Townie so get in the game and help us find Scum.

Klingoncelt
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Ranger »

MaxwellPuckett wrote:I don't agree with 'waiting for time to pass' if the player being waited on isn't really being pushed to answer, which appears to be the case. Now that goodmorning has weighed in below, would you feel like sharing your feelings on them?
Sure. If Ika saw the same thing I did, it's basically the contrast between GM's first post and second. In GM's first post, there was a decent vote with a decent reason: could be serious, could be random, good content generator. Yet in the second post GM made, regardless of whether GM's vote was actually serious or not, the tone behind it was clearly less serious, rather than more.

That pinged me as being a bit unnatural. But it's not very strong, whereas my Errantparabola suspicion is.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Ranger »

Worthy of note: in addition to Errantparabola, I've got my eye on GM (see above), Brunneis, and Trivium.

I don't think all four are scum, but I think we've got at least two in that group of four.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by Vedith »

Is that a personal trait for Maxwell?
Or do you mean in general?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 92, Ranger wrote:Worthy of note: in addition to Errantparabola, I've got my eye on GM (see above), Brunneis, and Trivium.

I don't think all four are scum, but I think we've got at least two in that group of four.

Talk to me about Trivium - What stuck out for you with him?
I claim scum \o/
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Brunneis »

-_____-****........ :facepalm: x10000

@Mod, can you please remove the previous post?

While your at it, can you slap the hell out of me so this won't happen agan?

@Gray

Reaction test. I stated in my previous post that I held weird vibes about you and that is why I brought up my RVS post since you didn't hold any response to a vote being placed on you. That's why I brought it up specifically again and I wanted to see how you'd react if I pushed you in a different way.

>>>>>>>>>

@Ranger/Vedith

I'm not fond of Trivium's posts either, I feel like their quite self-conscious, I don't exactly understand the push on Mak for trying to gauge for answers. Specifically since Mak hasn't really said anything about his vote since literally the first page....

Trivium, what do you think about the Errantparabola wagon?

I feel like Ika is town because of the genuine emotion I'm getting, but then again - I don't believe holding out on their vote concerning GM with little to no reasoning this long is very helpful.... >_> Since I have a slight townread on GM for a similar reason as Ika...

>>>>>>>>>>>

@Varsoon/Duppin

Also, Varsoon - Duppin, are you two alive? You both have collectively around 5 posts in all in this game so far. And not a lot to help progress the game... I'm looking at you Varsoon, since all you've posted had just been gifs...

This still remains.....

***SLAP***

***SLAP***

***SLAP***
***SLAP***

***SLAP***
Last edited by Quaroath on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:28 am

In post 92, Ranger wrote:Worthy of note: in addition to Errantparabola, I've got my eye on GM (see above), Brunneis, and Trivium.

Wait, why Brunneis?
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:30 am

In post 71, Errantparabola wrote:

Are you kidding?
A "scummy looking player without looking deeper?"
Youre saying this so called "reaction test" is just you acting suspiciously and then calling someone out for saying you were "scummy looking."

You have never seen a reaction test before?
Actually having a townread on makara just by this little reaction test he did.
Errant you are on my hit list.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:32 am

In post 78, Trivium wrote:

I don't like the way you are reacting to the pressure. Reaction test vote? That's scummy. There are ways of pressuring scum without voting, and unless you have a good reason to suspect someone, there should be no reason to "reaction test vote" someone. In my opinion, reaction test votes don't exist. The way you respond to pressure? Changing your vote under persecution. Now that I have reason to suspect you, I'm gonna go ahead and vote you.
VOTE: MAKARA

Such a bad vote.
If you have never heard of a reaction test vote, you are bad.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:34 am

Brunneis its pretty hypocritical to be slamming people on amount of posts this early especially when you only have 5 posts yourself.
Just yell at them to contribute more.

Its what I would do

Return to “Completed Open Games”