Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Davsto »

I'm challenging Titus tomorrow, in case you couldn't tell.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

Or, *gasp* I thought Sonic was scum and I was wrong. I wanted answers and was not being a dick to unilaterally take over the game.

You don't want to comment on anyone but me and that's transparent at this point. You're not scumhunting at all. You're refusing direct questions, to actually resolve your stances on players and just attacking who questions you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

Out of the lynch pool, what are your reads?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1400, Davsto wrote:I'm challenging Titus tomorrow, in case you couldn't tell.

Counter offer

Let me challenge vyse/molla.

Cuz I want vyse dead really bad, and I'd also rather we have some options open other than "kill titus because I Shanghaied thus phase"
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1398, Titus wrote:
In post 1395, Davsto wrote:Yes, controlled by scum. You do realise I'm the one that chose it right? Thus, it is, as far as I care, controlled by town?

You submitted a lynch order. No one is going to take your order for shit before you flip. Scum can suggest and change positions in a lynch order.

Even if you are town, you're being dumb as shit right now. As scum, this is an excellent method to flood the thread with garbage.

Well, considering that today's lynch looks to be my suggested Suzune, and that I suggested me being lynched tomorrow, that's not true now, is it?
Elbirn wrote:
In post 1400, Davsto wrote:I'm challenging Titus tomorrow, in case you couldn't tell.

Counter offer

Let me challenge vyse/molla.

Cuz I want vyse dead really bad, and I'd also rather we have some options open other than "kill titus because I Shanghaied thus phase"
Shanghaied?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1365, Shiro wrote:We do not need to per say. But it would make this more fun and interesting.
Oh goodness, fun and interesting. Well, I not sure I am looking for interesting in my day to day mafia game.

In post 1370, Elbirn wrote:See I predicted I would say that and then everyone would say something about blabla wifom if they're partners it's the perfect play because it clears whoever survives and then they'll win
No someone should have said that, just to say it because although it would be so unlikely everyone is on the same page so much here that it is eerie.

In post 1374, Shiro wrote:Anyone knows how Kaito distribuyte his buddies in his reads?
Kaito never hesitates to bus. He plays like his buddies are not aligned to him. When I confronted him in the private topic about being mafia, he said it was ridiculous. That clearly the other scum would bus another scum because he would do it in a heartbeat.

In post 1375, Titus wrote:I also don't like Dave's posts today. He's using a mechanical approach that can be co-opted by scum (set a lynch order for every lynch). If a player is stronger now, but would have trouble keeping up the facade, a lynch order would help them greatly.

Second, the whole just murder everyone to reach the townbloc is stupid. Doubly so if it's get to the townbloc and then murder Titus. It's nothing but throwing shade in my direction. It wouldn't even work possibly. There's 4 in the townbloc. Lylo can be reached at 5 players.
I think that Titus has made a good point. If the mafia can convince the town to vote the people outside of the "town block (which is stupid who came up with this nonsense), then they have absolute control over the votes of the game. They can keep pushing that the envelope and then anyone who goes against it will look anti-town thus allowing for more townies to die. I mean, it is a pretty good plan.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1402, Titus wrote:Out of the lynch pool, what are your reads?

Alright
Vyse - null, haven't really got a good grip on him
Suzune - decent chance of flipping scum
Shiro - leaning town
Davsto - the towniest towner who ever towned, from my point of view. I even have a PM saying he's town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, Today's lynch is far from obvious.

I was thinking you Suzune and I think Elbrin was on board when we went to bed last night. Yet I don't trust you or Shiro. I am getting rather paranoid here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1401, Titus wrote:Or, *gasp* I thought Sonic was scum and I was wrong. I wanted answers and was not being a dick to unilaterally take over the game.

You don't want to comment on anyone but me and that's transparent at this point. You're not scumhunting at all. You're refusing direct questions, to actually resolve your stances on players and just attacking who questions you.

See, you say I'm avoiding things, but it's fairly obvious here that you're going after me to avoid commenting on your stance of Suzune/Shiro.

PEdit yeh you're paranoid, you're paranoid that people will follow my order and not doubt me and thus you lose.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1405, Suzune wrote:Oh goodness, fun and interesting. Well, I not sure I am looking for interesting in my day to day mafia game.

But isn't fun and interesting interactions why we play the game :O
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, That's just shit. I am having trouble sorting Shiro/Suzune and was trying to resolve a perceived conflict between Elbrin's reads and FB's when you proposed this plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1380, Shiro wrote:Because if he was scum he pretty much dooms himself to death and leaves everything to his partner
If one could create a firm platform for their partner to stand on to give them the edge in the game. Why would they not doom themselves?

In post 1382, Shiro wrote:Do you have any reason to suspect that Molla and El could be scum?
If i had to choose a sleeper agent, I would choose El.

In post 1409, Shiro wrote:But isn't fun and interesting interactions why we play the game :O

I guess I would say. I play for the challenge. The puzzle is my favorite part. Although if I could really get into and play as the character in a theme game then yes, that would be enjoyable.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1408, Davsto wrote:yeh you're paranoid, you're paranoid that people will follow my order and not doubt me and thus you lose.
Yeah, I'm afraid of that too. I am afraid that people would rather speed lynch then talk. I am afraid that the mafia is hidden on those "town block" people. I think it is worth considering at the very least. Sweeping plans rarely hinder the efforts of the mafia.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1410, Titus wrote:@Dave, That's just shit. I am having trouble sorting Shiro/Suzune and was trying to resolve a perceived conflict between Elbrin's reads and FB's when you proposed this plan.
Well considering you haven't said jack about them all day that's kinda crappy, isn't it?
In post 1411, Suzune wrote:
In post 1380, Shiro wrote:Because if he was scum he pretty much dooms himself to death and leaves everything to his partner
If one could create a firm platform for their partner to stand on to give them the edge in the game. Why would they not doom themselves?

If I were scum, the moment I flip it leaves everything down to WIFOM. That's about as solid a platform as jelly in a blender.

PEdit nonono, Titus is scum. She's scared that, because my lynching order contains both her and her scum partner, she'll lose.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, The idea is Dave may be pulling the card of last resort. Remember in Nether's game if shit went bad I would have claimed scum?

Reason is that you two had two kills to win the game with and I presume you would have jailed Jeanne. Dooming yourself to win is ok as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, Drunk talk plus 1375 + the pride talk with Shiro. All that is scumhunting the pair of them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1413, Davsto wrote:If I were scum, the moment I flip it leaves everything down to WIFOM. That's about as solid a platform as jelly in a blender.
If you were to flip your partner would be concealed though. If you assume for a minute that they are not Vyse. Then your partner would be safe to lead the lynch of Vyse. Dismantle your broken lynch system and allow the townies to use their paranoia to kill each other. You just have to run the numbers harder.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

Your plan is only wifom because you tried to force it through on someone who follows rule 1 if town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Davsto »

Right, so you're scumhunting the pair of them until about the time you actually have to choose between them? Nice.

PEdit @Suzune - but then people go "well, Davsto put Vyse in the lynch order to be lynched, so maybe he isn't scum"? Wifom is absolutely idiotic to use as a tactic.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

There has been a challenge! The
Silver Snakes
have challenged the
Green Monkeys
!
The pool of players eligible to be lynched today consists of:

Shiro

Suzune

Here are the current votes:

Suzune (2)
:Davsto, Elbirn,
Shiro (0)
:

Not Voting (6) - Firebringer, VysePresident Titus, BBmolla, Shiro, Suzune,

With 8 players alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Shiro »

D:

There goes what I thought was a masterful reaction test.

I even made certain to say I challenge Suzu instead of the team based on one of the mods comments >.<

I failed
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1420, Shiro wrote:D:

I even made certain to say I challenge Suzu instead of the team based on one of the mods comments >.<

I failed

I presume "if it looks like a vote, it is a vote" is applicable when you replace "vote" with "challenge".
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1418, Davsto wrote:Right, so you're scumhunting the pair of them until about the time you actually have to choose between them? Nice.

PEdit @Suzune - but then people go "well, Davsto put Vyse in the lynch order to be lynched, so maybe he isn't scum"? Wifom is absolutely idiotic to use as a tactic.

1418 is what anyone should do. Unlike you, I am not presuming either has to be scum.

I was thinking you Vyse with a real possibility that one of the Ss is scum if wrong. I really don't like this challenge and I am pissed no one held off till I was here sober.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1420, Shiro wrote:D:

I failed

So you tried to fake challenge? Isn't fucking with votes like that illegal?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1420, Shiro wrote:I even made certain to say I challenge Suzu instead of the team based on one of the mods comments >.<

I failed

I went back to look at your story. You put I Shiro of the Silver Snakes challenge Suzu of the Green Monkeys. So thus you challenged Silver Snakes vs Green Monkeys. Had you just put Suzu and Shiro I am uncertain that it would have triggered

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”