Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"There is a thing called flow in this world. There is a thing called timing in warfare."
-Mathiu,
Suikoden I

VOTECOUNT 1.13

LicketyQuickety (5):
Ranger, Titus, Suzune, Jeanne11, Elbirn
Elbirn (2):
BRantz, Bright
Jeanne11 (2):
LicketyQuickety, Firekari
Ranger (2):
wgeurts, Blackest Magick
Bright (1):
Reasonably Rational
Firekari (1):
pistachi0n

Not Voting (1):
Klingoncelt

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-11 18:55:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 1117, Reasonably Rational wrote:Firekari: Under what circumstances would you be unable to conftown D2?

-Cerb

Perhaps it could be best to share with the hood if we could be added to the communication network d2.

In post 1102, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1099, FireKari wrote:We have 2 scumleans, 1 null, and 1 townlean on Kling.
~Yukari

Mfw I realize that this post all 4 of yukari's tulpae plus firebringer voicing their opinion on one player

Mfw I have no face

What is mfw?

We have a more laid-back style play D1, we dont usually get going much till D2+ after flips.
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
Blackest Magick
Blackest Magick
Townie
Blackest Magick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Blackest Magick »

If xtoxm was not in this game with me I would have replaced out. You guys post a lot. I should have time to post tonight and tomorrow work has been rough. Gonna trust xtoxm with the voting until I'm up to speed. I'm at page 36

In post 639, Titus wrote:We know LQ must be scum or there's scum in the pseudo hood. If scum thought they could hammer a townie with no accountability, they would have hammerred LQ. They did not. So scum suspected that the anonymous vote and day end we're both lies, or LQ is scum.

The votes on me are scum motivated. RR gave an explanation for his vote and started to show up. BM and wgeurts did not. Wgerts said he favored LQ over Jeanne. Yet, his vote when the lights go out winds up on me. That's pretty damning for wgeurts.

Klingon votes ranger which is a bit of wtf.

We (pokerface & xtoxm) voted titus as we thought that war thing was ending the day. Didn't want to vote no one at day end and figured the role ending the day had to be scum driven. Why would town ever want to end day 1 early or risk it ending early? A townie would save the ability you described for later in the game. I think it would be more effective not on day 1.

In post 579, Titus wrote:I am an informed messaging townie that can send messages during the day. There are other methods of communicating outside the thread. The fruit is my method of communicating with my block to counteract an uber powerful anti-town role.

There is a role that makes all players vote within 24 hours by pm. It terminates the day after that. All votes are anonymous and cannot be detected by any means.

To counteract this role, we're voting Jeanne or LQ when this happens.

In post 680, Titus wrote:Scum are given a free pass to vote LQ and they don't. Why?

You said you were informed townie. You say scum has a role that lets them vote anonymously. Scum obviously knows whether or not they have said role. So they know if the lock came from them. And if not then they know it may be a trap.

BTW titus, why do you think the scum have day talk? I ask because if you thought the scum only had night then your plan was doomed to fail as they wouldn't be able to coordinate a lynch on one player if they only had night. So you want to tell me why you think scum have day talk?

@Jeanne,
who do you think is town? Would you say you trust those people?

@Ranger,
so marking is bad for the marked. What made you think wguerts was scum that early in the game? Why didn't you vote them for that?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

@BM, Jeanne and I were in a hood. Town having daychat and not scum is stupid. Plus, Varsoon favors day chatting scum.

I wanted to use it because scum are very unlikely to bus with the lights out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 1127, Blackest Magick wrote:If xtoxm was not in this game with me I would have replaced out. You guys post a lot. I should have time to post tonight and tomorrow work has been rough. Gonna trust xtoxm with the voting until I'm up to speed. I'm at page 36

In post 639, Titus wrote:We know LQ must be scum or there's scum in the pseudo hood. If scum thought they could hammer a townie with no accountability, they would have hammerred LQ. They did not. So scum suspected that the anonymous vote and day end we're both lies, or LQ is scum.

The votes on me are scum motivated. RR gave an explanation for his vote and started to show up. BM and wgeurts did not. Wgerts said he favored LQ over Jeanne. Yet, his vote when the lights go out winds up on me. That's pretty damning for wgeurts.

Klingon votes ranger which is a bit of wtf.

We (pokerface & xtoxm) voted titus as we thought that war thing was ending the day. Didn't want to vote no one at day end and figured the role ending the day had to be scum driven. Why would town ever want to end day 1 early or risk it ending early? A townie would save the ability you described for later in the game. I think it would be more effective not on day 1.

In post 579, Titus wrote:I am an informed messaging townie that can send messages during the day. There are other methods of communicating outside the thread. The fruit is my method of communicating with my block to counteract an uber powerful anti-town role.

There is a role that makes all players vote within 24 hours by pm. It terminates the day after that. All votes are anonymous and cannot be detected by any means.

To counteract this role, we're voting Jeanne or LQ when this happens.

In post 680, Titus wrote:Scum are given a free pass to vote LQ and they don't. Why?

You said you were informed townie. You say scum has a role that lets them vote anonymously. Scum obviously knows whether or not they have said role. So they know if the lock came from them. And if not then they know it may be a trap.

BTW titus, why do you think the scum have day talk? I ask because if you thought the scum only had night then your plan was doomed to fail as they wouldn't be able to coordinate a lynch on one player if they only had night. So you want to tell me why you think scum have day talk?

@Jeanne,
who do you think is town? Would you say you trust those people?

@Ranger,
so marking is bad for the marked. What made you think wguerts was scum that early in the game? Why didn't you vote them for that?

Like this post.

~Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 955, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 954, Ranger wrote:
Reasonably Rational wrote:Ranger: The value of analysis of RVS on D1, with no further information, comes from meta knowledge.
Only for an amateur.

More experienced players can read deeper into the meaning behind posts and pick up on things.

In addition, why wouldn't you wait until further information came from the thread to make your move and mark him?
As stated, marking is bad for the marked, but only if I trigger it. I can always choose not to trigger it. wgeurts was a scumread, and my action is a day-action, so I needed to submit someone, and I figured he was a good choice: someone who was weakly a scumread, but not likely to be lynched.

Furthermore, by marking earlier, discussion about the mark could be had without it distracting from pre-existing things. Marking a player in the middle of the day may have dissolved the LQ wagon, for instance.

Yes, which gives more information that just a conversation about the mark alone gives. Strictly superior to do it later. I feel we're going to disagree on a lot of things though, you have some ideas about the game that I feel are, well, wrong, and so the moves you're making are nonsensical to me.

-Cerb

We agree that perhaps would have been better to have waited before both the titus gambit and ranger mark. Both felt a lil rushed n too early. Not a complete waste, but could have been better.
~Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 26, Titus wrote:

I'm at L-3. ffs.

This wagon seems interesting to us, though not sure what go make of it yet.

Also, our planned v/la got called off.
~Yukari
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

I am strongly leaning towards LQ/wgeurts/BM/Klingon, with a long shot of RR as the scums. Don't see myself supporting any other wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by FireKari »

What to* make of it yet.

Kannst du mich sehen?
We are watching.

Titus is most likely town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Your thoughts on Klingon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 1134, Titus wrote:Your thoughts on Klingon?

We have 2 scumleans, 1 null, and 1 townlean on Kling. Overall very slight town to null read but suspicious n paranoid.

Your thoughts on us conftowning with hood and sharing data?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Will have to discuss it with Jeanne, but I am fine with that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

So, for once, I have scum reads on D1! Titus, for all the reasons given previously(the whole gambit was...just...ridiculous). And! Ranger, for developing a scum read strong enough to mark a player after two meaningless posts were made by that player. I'll gladly lynch either of them. ^^ I'll see how Drixx feels.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by FireKari »

VOTE: Klingoncelt
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 1137, Reasonably Rational wrote:So, for once, I have scum reads on D1! Titus, for all the reasons given previously(the whole gambit was...just...ridiculous). And! Ranger, for developing a scum read strong enough to mark a player after two meaningless posts were made by that player. I'll gladly lynch either of them. ^^ I'll see how Drixx feels.

-Cerb

What do you think the motive behind Titus use of her PR was? We agree that (based on available data) it could have been used better, but is that alignment indicative? If so, then how?
~Yukari
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Titus »

RR, if you want a counter to LQ, I am willing to wagon Klingon. You and I agree she's not scumhunting. I'm obviously not self voting. Ranger's town. There's gotta be more than two scum.

#reachout
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1139, FireKari wrote:
In post 1137, Reasonably Rational wrote:So, for once, I have scum reads on D1! Titus, for all the reasons given previously(the whole gambit was...just...ridiculous). And! Ranger, for developing a scum read strong enough to mark a player after two meaningless posts were made by that player. I'll gladly lynch either of them. ^^ I'll see how Drixx feels.

-Cerb

What do you think the motive behind Titus use of her PR was? We agree that (based on available data) it could have been used better, but is that alignment indicative? If so, then how?
~Yukari

The usage isn't alignment indicative. It's the bad reasoning behind the usage that makes me question Titus. I can't accept that she would honestly believe that scum would believe her description of how her power worked and thus use it to sneak in a mislynch, when they know she was already lying about the source of the power.

Titus: I'll sleep on it.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 976, Jeanne11 wrote:Okay, here are my reads. They're all gut reads for now.

Town
Titus
Suzune
Elbirn
Myself

Scum
wgeurts
LQ
RR

I don't mind gut reads, I do them myself, but I think you should have something on at least 1 or 2 of your reads.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1031, Jeanne11 wrote:Because Titus and I agreed that the chance of catching scum would be easier with two townies.

And why are you even asking further? Want to learn all the details so you can plan how to survive as scum better?

How do you know for sure that Elbirn and Suzune are Town?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 967, FireKari wrote:
In post 960, pistachi0n wrote:VOTE: FireKari

I didn't like her earlier, I especially don't like her convenient LQ vote.

Which vote did you not like and why?

The vote on LQ in . Why is LQ going to give you the most information out of all your scumreads? I didn't like it because you were jumping as the wagon got larger.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 990, Reasonably Rational wrote:Pistachion: please provide content. Weak scumread of Kari, which is strong enough for a vote to you. Got it. Any thoughts on anything else that occurred in this game so far?

-Cerb

The fruit stuff and the dog stuff and all the secret coded messages are fucking confusing. Unlike you, Harry Potter fanfiction is not helping me.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1089, FireKari wrote:
Hoods are not alignment indicative..

If there are 2 people in the hood. The bigger the hood, the more likely that there's at least 1 Scum in it. A hood with 4 players in it most likely has at least 1 Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1093, Titus wrote:Error Titus Robot mentioned 8 slots.

Titus robot also forgot Klingon as a scumread.

You should forget me as a scumread. I'm not Scum.

So why are you a robot now instead of a farmer?
-
MiniDeathStar
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Ranger, is your marking only useful at the beginning of the day? You made it in your first post. Because if so, that excuses you marking after so few posts. But if not, why didn't you wait? Other than that, everything about Ranger makes him seem like a strong town player.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1109, Titus wrote:

I don't see Klingon scumhunting.

It's Day 1. I'm trying to sort things out. This game is like falling down a rabbit hole, it's so nuts. As soon as I think I've got someone sorted, somebody else comes in and changes everything.

For now, I'm trying to figure out who's Scum between Wgeurts and Ranger, and between Jeanne and LQ. Also I keep forgetting that Brantz and Pistachion are in the game until I see their names in my notes.

I still think the threadlock vote thing was scummy.

That's pretty much all I have right now.

Deal.

One thing - I want everyone's reads on Brantz and Pistachion.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”