Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 499, Davsto wrote:This lynch on me is bad and you should feel bad. ICE is the only one who I can think of that has decent reasoning, the rest of you are just banding on the easiest wagon. Shame on you.

We love you too Davsto.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Davsto »

ilu
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:11 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 499, Davsto wrote:This lynch on me is bad and you should feel bad. ICE is the only one who I can think of that has decent reasoning, the rest of you are just banding on the easiest wagon. Shame on you.

No. Your super inconsistent votes, pis poor reasoning and general lack of anything helpful is what has everyone on your wagon. Stop trying to AtE.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Scorpious »

F*ck it..

Intent!!
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Davsto »

Someone sounds a tad survivalistic, don't you think?

VT. Go on. Do it before you get some suspicion for it, Scorpius.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 502, 3dicerolling wrote:

No. Your super inconsistent votes, pis poor reasoning and general lack of anything helpful is what has everyone on your wagon. Stop trying to AtE.

Funny how he doesn't give reasons until pressured to do so.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:26 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 505, Davsto wrote:

I gave reasoning for your wagon a long time ago.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 504, Davsto wrote:Someone sounds a tad survivalistic, don't you think?

VT. Go on. Do it before you get some suspicion for it, Scorpius.

I get suspicion for everything.. no different..

VOTE: Davsto
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 506, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 505, Davsto wrote:

I gave reasoning for your wagon a long time ago.

Quotes or it didn't happen.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

Scum Davsto is dead.
We can all celebrate.

Davsto get the keg!
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:30 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 254, 3dicerolling wrote:I'm still not sure about the firebringer/garmr love fest. I feel like one of them is scum trying to hide under the town one, but I'm not sure which one entirely yet. After analyzing many responses and recent posts I'm leaning town on both Ice and Archmage. Looking back, I did find a few people who aroused suspicion in my mind.

Spoiler:
In post 6, pistachi0n wrote:VOTE: Garmr

Normal RVS.

In post 81, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 11, ICEninja wrote:1) Is anyone in a non-American time zone, or for other reasons posts in odd hours?
2) Is anyone here brand new or otherwise unfamiliar with how the game is played here at mafiascum.net?
3) What kind of level of activity should we expect from you?

1) No.
2) No.
3. Inactivity interspersed with frenetic bursts of activity.

Just answers the question.

In post 82, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 43, MarioManiac4 wrote:Ice is town and will not be the lynch today.

Are you townreading him for is questions? Why do you sound so certain? Why haven't you answered other people who asked you this?

He asks a question, which initially seems useful here, but there's not really any follow up.

In post 158, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 87, ICEninja wrote:Is your vote on Garmr legit or remnants of RVS?

Remnants of RVS.

Says it's a remnant of RVS, but does not really contend to change his vote or opinion.

In post 159, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 47, 3dicerolling wrote:I'm not sure I like the precedence of the unvote.

What do you mean by this?

In post 150, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 146, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
Syndesis:
Seems to be tunnelling Diego a bit. I'd have to throw a light town-reading, nothing really suspicious that I saw.

Townslip or nah?

Or they literally didn't read the rules.

First part he asks me a question, which was already answered, so it seems pistacion isn't reading or just missed it. He also tries to immediately discredit a possible townread, which pings scummy to me.

In post 160, pistachi0n wrote:Scumread on Mario, he's playing lazily.

VOTE: MarioManiac

Hypocritical vote from a person with no work put into his posts. He asks a few questions, but doesn't really follow up with it in any way.

Spoiler:
In post 7, Davsto wrote:
In post 4, Garmr wrote:Lol i knew syndnious was innocent child before the game started because the mod sent me his role pm :P.

Nice, we've started with the mod errors early.
VOTE: MonkeyMan mutiny

Nothing particularly scummy, just RVS.

In post 12, Davsto wrote:1) See my sig. Clocks going back tonight though. GMT, woot.
2) I'm experienced enough to not be a buffoon some of the time.
3) Changeable. Like, really changeable.

Answers the question.

In post 57, Davsto wrote:
In post 56, MarioManiac4 wrote:QFT
oor
uru
t t
e h
d

wut

Randomness at its finest.

In post 73, Davsto wrote:I believe he put the statement infinitely more eloquently than I could. It's easier to quote and say "this is true" than it is to basically restate the entire thing.

This doesn't really make much sense.

In post 77, Davsto wrote:
In post 75, Syndesis wrote:
In post 73, Davsto wrote:I believe he put the statement infinitely more eloquently than I could. It's easier to quote and say "this is true" than it is to basically restate the entire thing.

Hi. Got anything to add?

Not really. It's page four. I often struggle to get much early on.

I get not having anything early, but he should have something legit at this point in the game.

In post 80, Davsto wrote:I'll have a look in the morning, see if a fresh mindset makes a difference. Don't hold your breath.

Let's see what the fresh mindset is.

In post 86, Davsto wrote:
@farside - that colour is really hard to read on the dark scheme. Is there a way you could change it? Thanks.

Asking for change in color.

In post 88, Davsto wrote:
In post 87, ICEninja wrote:
@Davsto: you've posted quite a few times, but have contributed next to nothing content wise. Gun to your head, you have to lynch someone RIGHT NOW. Who and why?

Firebringer because I don't have confident enough reads to lynch anyone, but I can't read Firebringer at all, so getting his alignment straight early on is useful.

That would literally only be if you forced me,
though. I would rather just wait until the end of the day where I have more solid reads with more to go off. I can be quite slow early game, sometimes.

Postpones his reads again. He says he would lynch firebringer, but is shows extreme resistance in the bold statement.

In post 111, Davsto wrote:
In post 108, Firebringer wrote:How exactly is playing stressful?

Like when you're speedlynched despite obviously being town and you point out obvious scum with plenty of reasons but you're still not listened to :P

Points out how mafia is stressful. Correct, but no particularly useful.

In post 115, Davsto wrote:Yeah, I know, I'm joking :P don't worry about it :D

Not really sure what to say about this except it's post 115 and there still isn't much content from Davsto.

Informing Archmage, who didn't know the term.

In post 176, Davsto wrote:
In post 175, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:Uck. I cause more problems than good in real life, why should it be any different anywhere else?

:neutral:

You would think Dav would have more of an opinion if he was going to quote this.

In post 232, Davsto wrote:
In post 230, ICEninja wrote:We don't have that phrase in America, and over here being pissed means being extremely angry.

This is how I'm aware of it as a Brit :P
pissed = drunk
pissed off = angry
taking the piss = being unreasonable
taking the piss out of = mocking, making fun of

Not really sure why he responded to this, it seems just like mindless filler.

In post 238, Davsto wrote:Oh man, I'd love to hear an argument that I haven't heard a thousand times.

I'm often slow early game. You using that as an excuse to jump on my growing wagon does yourself no favours to the suspicions I already have, thanks.

Your wagon is barely growing, so why are you so panicked? And even if you start slow, you should still have at least 1 town and 1 scum read at 10 pages in.

In post 241, Davsto wrote:
In post 239, MarioManiac4 wrote:I cannot read Davsto and will be looking elsewhere.
Really? :P
In post 240, ICEninja wrote:Whoa. Whoa. He has suspicions! And a 4th excuse for no content.

So if you've had suspicions why have you not posted about them?
Because I don't have the effort right now. I have to have food in a bit; I'll come back after that and enlighten you.

Davsto has put off actually doing stuff many time and it's kind of annoying. All he has so far is pretty much filler.

UNVOTE: Firebringer

VOTE: Pistacion

I'm going to wait until I can get a better read on Fire as some of his recent posts kind of tip me off as town, but I'm sure there is a scum between him and Garmr. I'm also leaning scum on Pistacion and Davsto because of there general uselessness and lack of content.

Now Garmr's post

Spoiler:
In post 224, Garmr wrote:I don't really like 3dice rolling at the moment. Something about him makes me feel like his scum. The fact that his parking his vote on fire yet yet hasn't really pushed fire or expanded on his fire vote is really bad. The only interaction after the fire vote was sparked when fire chastised ice for being dumb. 3dice twisted it around to make it look like fire was pushing ice. Then just stats that stupidity is a scum trait as well as town trait after. Which is kinda weird since those two post put together feels like he wants fire to push ice.

I can accept some of this logic. I was holding my vote on him because I was pretty iffy due to his reactions toward me, but like I said, his recent posts throw me off; however, this is a blatant misrep of what I said. I said stupidity is a universal trait (both town and scum) and Fire disagreed. I asked him to point out a case where it's only for town, and he did not respond.

But other than the fire thing it feels like most of his posts are throw away statements. When he does question me through this statement comes off as trying to paint me with a scummy brush

Um no, that's you. Right now.

In post 127, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 26, Garmr wrote:
In post 21, ICEninja wrote:No, I read it correctly. I was hoping you'd unvote or attack me in another way in order to attempt to cement your vote but alas you're more likely town based on that response alone.

Unvote

Garmr seemed excited that he knew who would be confirmed town.
Maybe that excitement came from already having a solid N1 target?

Vote Garmr

Ice I was excited because I got actually play instead of not being able to which was looking like the case before. I don't like the bolded comment here it seems like your hunting for a power role this early. Town roles may target the innocent child as well and i think anyone would of thought of this. I feel like this is the wrong attitude to scum hunt for town so I draw the conclusion that your scum.

Looking back, this really makes no sense at all. If Ice was grasping at straws I the beginning, this is really grasping for something. I also feel like garmr is playing rather defensive.

But when I follow it up and ask why his not voting me when pushing . He then tries to discredit my read on ice but even after all are convosation he won't even mention a town or scum read. I even tried to provoke him into slipping a vote on me expecting him to take a stance either side. But he continued to remain passive.

Just no. I didn't vote you because I was voting fire, who I wanted to pressure at the time. At that point in the game, I was asking Ice and Arch some questions, trying to provoke a town or scum response. Obviously, by the beginning of this post, you see what my opinion is. Just because I didn't say a read, does not necessarily mean I was not formulating some. And by passive do you mean voting someone that isn't you?

In post 147, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 139, Garmr wrote:Dude your taking everything ice at face value with out looking at intentions that's not a good way to scum hunt also no vote on me yet your pushing me whers the pressure

No, I'm looking at the true intentions of his post and not hard tunneling him, and I'm quite fine with where my vote is now.

Actually looking at it now he got involved with both me and ice yet didn't form a stance on either of us while being active and interacting with both of us is a big nono. Yet his quick to point out others who haven't commented on us.

Yes, I was pointing out others because I want them to get involved because its difficult to form a read when they are not giving opinions. Yes, I did have a stance, but I guess I was not extremely clear with it at the time.

In post 78, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 77, Davsto wrote:
In post 75, Syndesis wrote:

Hi. Got anything to add?

Not really. It's page four. I often struggle to get much early on.

You don't have any opinion on fire or ninja?

VOTE: 3dice rolling.

If I didn't think only one of firebringer/garmr was scum, I would say this is seems a lot like chainsaw defense.

In post 230, ICEninja wrote:
@Fire, I'm not taking your word for it that Garmr is town just because you've played with town Garmr before. Unless you can show me a solid case that doesn't involve me reading full games of him (I don't do that unless absolutely necessary), possibly where he does something explicit as Garmr!town that Garmr!scum never does or vice versa, your meta read is meaningless to my read of Garmr. For all I know you two could be scum buddies.

^^^^I don't know how to say this any better. I don't really know most people's meta (most in this game are new to me), so if you reference meta I won't understand and won't be able to take you seriously.

Scorpious is a slight town read right now based off his strong comeback. I'm null for everyone else.

In spoiler number 2 Davsto is my iso of you.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:31 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 509, Firebringer wrote:Scum Davsto is dead.
We can all celebrate.

Davsto get the keg!

I really hope so. If not

@Davsto - If you flip town, who do you want us to pursue tomorrow?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Davsto »

Firebringer. His posting style is oddly similar to scum Fire.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

Davsto ;(
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

Well on one hand if Davsto is town, he just ensured I survived the night!!!

On the other hand if he is scum, well I might die?
Who cares, we got scum!!!!

Not but srs, but Dav was scum :(
Show

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:53 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Wait.
you guys lynched davsto?
really?
:igmeou:
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 515, MarioManiac4 wrote:Wait.
you guys lynched davsto?
really?

So now you are saying you had a strong town read on him?
Show

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:00 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 516, Firebringer wrote:
In post 515, MarioManiac4 wrote:Wait.
you guys lynched davsto?
really?

So now you are saying you had a strong town read on him?

No I'm saying there were better options for the day.
I just noticed the deadline was in 2 days which does admittedly make the lynch the best option at the end.
We should've wagoned Scorpious though.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Garmr »

Last second speed wagons at the end of the day are always bad.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Davsto »

Way to generalise.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:20 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 518, Garmr wrote:Last second speed wagons at the end of the day are always bad.

-Garmr, 2015, after leading the Davsto wagon
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Davsto »

Dammit, Mario, I was going to point out the hypocrisy!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 520, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 518, Garmr wrote:Last second speed wagons at the end of the day are always bad.

Dav wasn't a speed wagon in the last day.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 405, Garmr wrote:So yeah I proved you wrong and was waiting to see how you responded before deciding whether to vote you or not.

VOTE: dave

I mean should I even argue as to how crap this vote is?

"I pointed out Davsto was wrong" (he didn't)
"was waiting to see how you responded before voting" are you shitting me
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:31 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 522, Garmr wrote:
In post 520, MarioManiac4 wrote:

Dav wasn't a speed wagon in the last day.

If so where the fuck did that comment come from?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”