Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 820, Varsoon wrote:A this point, I'd prefer Duppin over Brunn.

what are your thoughts on grayfoxx?
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Ika Musume »

I kind of like duppin's posts on the last page, I disagree with most of them but there are some idiosyncracies there I think are more likely to come from town than scum (the first paragraph of , wasn't bad either).

I might have to kick Persivul out of my town reads bc not enough room :neutral:
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 768, GrayFoxxxx wrote:@brunn

Reread the specific post regarding Ranger.

Why wouldn't I keep my vote on you? I think you're scum. I'm not as confident in you being scum recently , because your last few posts look a little better. But you have alot of pressure on you, so it's kind of forced content.

Ide like to hear back from ranger, as he is the only other person I would be comfortable voting right now.

this post singlehandedly sums up why I hate grayfoxx's play this game day.

"you've been town posting, but you have a wagon on you so I don't care!"
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 519, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Looking a triv wagon I think brunn and/or max are scum.VOTE: max

Brunn is claiming VT. I need to go back and see who voted for him. Why didn't scum run his wagon up, like they did trivs?

I'm ok with voting either, but wanna vote max for pressure.

I thought this looked shallow and not like he was actually thinking it through all the way; he says this but then he drops it immediately and there's no further questioning re: who the scum on the wagon would be if Brunneis is town. (and no, just one vote/scum read on maxwell is nothing in terms of serious consideration.)
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 701, Ranger wrote:Except it wasn't. Maybe it began IN the RVS, but that doesn't make it an RVS wagon. My vote was dead-serious, and pretty much most of the other votes were explicitly serious, too. The peak of the wagon was well after the RVS had ended, in fact.

mm, I'm in the middle of reconsidering my read on you, but this is something that still gives me pause.

In post 233, Ranger wrote:Wanted to ask.
Whatever happened to the Errant wagon?
Errantparabola - (6) goodmorning, Ranger, Makara, Brunneis, The Fire Hermit, Trivium
We had this, and now...it's down to just three.

Errant escaped from L-1 unscathed.

I still have less than zero idea why you think this means anything in terms of Errant's alignment. it is, on the other hand, the kind of angle I would come up with as scum if I was looking for an easy excuse to push what I think is a consensus read in a way where I don't want people to question it.

and even if the votes on the wagon were serious (I'm looking at it again and GMI guess had a serious vote even though she backed off it later?), it's still awful because it was 7 fucking pages into the game. you seem to be implying that people would actually consider lynching someone (see ... GM backing off of said read), on like page 7-8, with hardly any info or solid content to actually form a read based of, and pushing Errant as scum as a result of that.

this argument still looks entirely facetious to me.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 808, The Fire Hermit wrote:I think I said this before, I feel duppin is more likely scum than Brunneis, but Klingon/Tally AtE and flailing has done nothing to encourage me to actually move my vote.

Just continue being attacked and attacked.

Right now:

Varsoon-Town
Ika-Likely Town, potential SK? Doubtful.
Duppin-Scum
Ranger-Scum leaning
Persivul-Town
Max-Town leaning
Grayfoxx-Scum leaning
Errant-Town

this Fire or Hermit?

would you consider a gray wagon?
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

also, Ranger, if you want to sway me on a Brun lynch (aka finally elaborate on why you think they're scum), now's your chance.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 799, Ranger wrote:
Ranger wrote:What.
To all of these, really, but especially me.

This makes no sense. All three of these (possible exception, Maxwell; I'd have to check) were in your scum pool.
Brunneis, I do believe you skipped this part, unless I missed something in your recent posting.

Max and Persivul weren't in my scumpool at that moment - I suspected them, yes - but I leaned town on them versus others. Klingon was the person who made the post saying that those 3 names were null and town. From what I can say, you were closer to null, Persivul was null-town, and max was - and still is town.

@Duppin

Alright, Gray is not the only reason why I've been suspicious of you duppin. Though, we have been repeating ourselves a bit, so maybe instead of a "1v1" - we should just sort things out.

I don't believe you're town, but you initating something beyond this makes me question my scumread on you.

So this is what I'm thinking in the possibility that you're also town:

While I thought of a possibility where you're town, it made me ISO the my current scumpool here.

1)
Whether or not this means anything over your alignment - I'm becoming increasingly sure that Ranger is a vig or SK. I've gotten a towny vibe from points he's made about VCs, his general tests for reactions; and how he's partially gone about pursuing his wagons. However, he's tunneled his wagons and stated in the fashion that he tends to give vague or declined answers upon confronting him. I don't like any of his responses in the 1v1 with me because he seems very sure that I - or whoever he seems to target, is going to be lynched.

I doubt we have a vig because he slipped there were 4 scum in this set-up: >>> Plus, I could see SK-Ranger shooting GM to incriminate that I am scum - since he seems to think that I'm the top lynch today and it will go through.

Why would vig-Ranger - or anybody in the lynchpool - lie about being a vig at this point? Assuming there is 6 town, 3 mafia, and 1 SK - as Ranger stated - a mislynch for town today could conceal a win for scum. Provided that the two shots that will likely happen tonight hit town (conf-town circle)

It also makes sense that Ranger is neither town nor mafia because he tends to scumread other specific people despite any association. -

2)
It also makes since for Gray-Scum - to not vote or push to lynch Ranger. I haven't gotten much a townvibe from Gray in this game; and he seems to want Ranger to be lynched, but he holds his vote on me over the idea that I've been "forced to give" content but I've been in the main wagon today. - and

The fact that he's been on my wagon last dayphase; and then him not voting Ranger after tunneling me like this (which I've never seen town do) - makes me think that he believes Ranger's claim that there is 4 scum, and that Ranger is the SK. Gray is 1 of 3 mafia, and that Gray wants me lynch to occur to put down another town number

While 2 shots on town tonight could end in a perfect scum-win for Gray-?-?.

3)
As for the other 2 slots for scum...... I don't know for sure. I can see Persivul as a possibility like in for his meh jump on my wagon over the idea he thinks you're more dangerous scum but just wants me out of here. Plus, he hasn't gotten along well with Ranger....

I'm not sure about Errant - but if Ranger is an SK, it could validate his push on Errant on a town-like perspective, since he isn't mafia. So that could still mean that both Ranger and Errant are scum, but not the same alignment. Errant also agreed with the idea of 4 scum in and

But I don't know, I can't for sure say whos the entire scumteam without looking at Max in depth. But, Max is voting Ranger; which make me curious as to - if my theory on Ranger-SK and Gray-Mafia is correct then Max could be town, or scum aligned with Gray and Persivul or Errant.

I'll have to do another ISO on that; but I think I'm sure who the scum would be in the possible world where you're town with me, duppin.

Most Likely SK - Maybe Vig?

Ranger

Scum-Team

Gray
Persivul and/or Errant

Least-Likely But Not Impossible

Max

In post 812, duppin wrote:What bothers me, is that you've chosen to push on me instead of Gray. If you are town, I believe GrayFoxxxx should be the obvious lynch from your perspective (because you believe I am his teammate), and if both of us are town he is 99% scum.
The only scenario where it would make sense for you to push on me instead of Gray, is if you believe he might be town and I am scum, but that does not sound like the case at all based on what you've said.

I think Kling's read on me is very questionable - day 1 she says me not being very active isn't a scum tell and was town reading me throughout the whole day, then as soon as I get pushed on today she changes her read and scum reads me for not being very active (I believe she now called it a null tell). I personally believe this is fairly suspicious. I know you can't comment on it Taly, but I just wanted to point it out.

My lynch pool earlier was between you and Persivul, but it's now between you and GrayFoxxxx. I sincerely do not believe you are the alignment. At the moment you seem more suspicious to me based on your overall play and the agenda you are pushing. I think it's weird you chose to go for me over GrayFoxxx, but perhaps I am biased. In my opinion Gray would be the obvious choice from your perspective, but I understand that me pushing on you might've influenced your choice, which I can't blame you for as I tend to do the same.

So I think the choice for todays lynch should be between Brunneis and GrayFoxxxx. I personally think Brunneis is more scummy at the moment, but I think it's very important people voice their opinions, as I'm convinced there is at least one scum between them (it's possible we have a SK so could be two after all, but meh).

I have pushed Gray, but not with a vote. I've constantly spoken to him throughout my main push on you. I wanted to keep seeing your responses to any acussation or general points I made to see if you're more likely scum or town. I don't vote or jump at people for frivolous reasons as much as people like to misrep and scumpaint that is.

As I've stated, my scumread on you hasn't died, but it's weaker seeing your recent posts.

You do make a point, Gray should probably be lynched.

That said Duppin, this doesn't mean that

>>>>>

UNVOTE: duppin
VOTE: GrayFoxxxx

The fact that this vote AND wagon has yet to fucking exist in this game - further entails to me that Gray needs to be wagoned because nobody has voted or pushed him -
and that he's likely scum because SCUM IS PUSHING A MISLYNCH.

Minus the IC, but oh well.

If we could statistically be in mylo, we need to lock our shit up.

GrayFoxxxx wrote:Also brunns latest posts cancel the town vibe he was starting to give off.

So you "almost" townread me, but decided it's best for you to retract that and vaguely state that I'm scum again?

Cute.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

vote: grayfoxx

also while I'm here Ranger pushing 4 scum isn't a "slip". 3 mafia/1 SK was confirmed as soon as we softed we were a PR.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

I still can't find anything incongruous about anything Brun is posting. which by itself isn't a town tell, but it's nowhere near "ATE" or "desperate" like people are claiming it is.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Persivul »

WTF...I went away for a few months and now everyone's timid about voting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Grayfox
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

so I'm doing some armchair meta (o god). what I'm seeing here is a lot more hedging in the scum game (scum being overly careful with the statements they're making) than in his play here; not a certain tell or anything but it's something I'm noting.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

God, scum have revealed their affiliation with each other literally a half dozen times, and we haven't even lynched scum yet. This was the sixth time.

Stop offering ways for Klingon and Persivul (Makara) to slime their way out of the inevitable.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:46 pm

What I am trying to say, is that it would be pretty damn suprising if Klingon and Persivul were not on the same team.
Show

Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 837, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Stop offering ways for Klingon and Persivul (Makara) to slime their way out of the inevitable.

:roll:
then tell me exactly what about Brun's posts is scummy besides "ATE/flailing" or otherwise explain why I'm wrong about them, because that continues to be a horrible reason for scum reading them. I don't give a shit if you usually "don't need to explain your reads".
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

tbh I don't town read Persivul but it in no way implies Brun-scum and even that relies on Persivul being scum in the first place; I could see any number of gamestates with both Brun/Gray as town and Persivul as scum or even Brun as town and Persivul bussing

which is why I think you haven't really thought through this all the way
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:55 pm

If you do not see it than you are unenlightened! Go back to live mafia, infidel!
Show

Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

you wouldn't want that. my play in live mafia was pushing tammy as scum in every single game i played
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 837, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:God, scum have revealed their affiliation with each other literally a half dozen times, and we haven't even lynched scum yet. This was the sixth time.

Stop offering ways for Klingon and Persivul (Makara) to slime their way out of the inevitable.

Why do you keep singling out Klingon?

The last 2 posts were by Taly.
TALY.

THIS POST IS MADE BY TALY FFS

I mean, I know you've ignored this head of the hydra the entire game, but if your read and vote solely consist of your experience with Klingon then you really need to engage with me, and you still need to engage with me period since you haven't done that at all. Otherwise, go back to doing poems involving Klingon and I as a whole because that's what we're playing as.

Excuse me for being snappy, but I don't take kindly to being ignored so blatantly - especially at posts by me but directed onto my other head - AND even when I've tried to talk to you this entire game, Hermit...
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Brunneis »

I've just been so patient with you Hermit, I want to actually engage with you but you either don't acknowledge my attempts, scumread my posts, or go after Klingon and mention me every fourth post you refer to either of the 2 of us. Even then it's never a question directed toward me other than you referring to us as Brunneis and advertising our lynch.

I know we've never played any games together Hermit, but at least try to engage with me. That's all I'm asking.

~Taly

I don't like signing as a hydra (I don't mind when Klingon does it, however), it's tedious - and it separates personally from actually working with the other head of my hydra as one individual posting in this game.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Actually I have been deriving parts of my scumread from your post. Earlier in the game I actually noted in the thread that the taly head seemed scummier than the klingon head. Lately that shifted.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:45 pm

But yeah, I keep thinking of klingon when talking about that slot. I do the same thing in other games with hydras, usually calling out the dominant head.
Show

Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 845, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Actually I have been deriving parts of my scumread from your post. Earlier in the game I actually noted in the thread that the taly head seemed scummier than the klingon head. Lately that shifted.

In post 846, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:But yeah, I keep thinking of klingon when talking about that slot. I do the same thing in other games with hydras, usually calling out the dominant head.

Can you explain to me how Klingon is the dominant head when I'm the one who has pushed Ranger, Duppin, and Gray this dayphase? (Not to say she hasn't done anything, but I'm just pointing that out.)

And if you've derived part of your scumread from my posts - does that just make me a tool for you to strengthen your reasoning for pushing to lynch us then? Because you've hardly said anything about my posts at all this game, and you've not given an inch of explaining why you thought I was scummy in the first place to anyone.

Hell, even Fire said in D1 that he didn't see me as scum. Just because that's changed doesn't mean it's irrelevant.

Furthermore,

I'm still waiting for a response here on both questions.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 829, Ika Musume wrote:
In post 701, Ranger wrote:Except it wasn't. Maybe it began IN the RVS, but that doesn't make it an RVS wagon. My vote was dead-serious, and pretty much most of the other votes were explicitly serious, too. The peak of the wagon was well after the RVS had ended, in fact.

mm, I'm in the middle of reconsidering my read on you, but this is something that still gives me pause.

In post 233, Ranger wrote:Wanted to ask.
Whatever happened to the Errant wagon?
Errantparabola - (6) goodmorning, Ranger, Makara, Brunneis, The Fire Hermit, Trivium
We had this, and now...it's down to just three.

Errant escaped from L-1 unscathed.

I still have less than zero idea why you think this means anything in terms of Errant's alignment. it is, on the other hand, the kind of angle I would come up with as scum if I was looking for an easy excuse to push what I think is a consensus read in a way where I don't want people to question it.

I can understand why scum would do this, but ranger has stuck to it with such dedication throughout this entire game that I think that his belief is genuine.

In post 824, Ika Musume wrote:I'm not really interested in lynching the SK over group scum today, soooo.

Wait, why not? Doesn't getting the SK save a life?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Vote Count 2.6

That flipped quick
That ain't no trick

Don't go loopin
It ain't duppin

But maybe Greyfoxxxx
Will end up in stocks

Brunneis – (3) GrayFoxxxx, The Fire Hermit. Ranger,
Greyfoxxxx - (3) Brunneis, Persivul, Ika Musume
Ranger – (1) MaxwellPuckett

Not voting - (3) duppin, Errantparabola, Varsoon,

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-11-11 23:59:59)
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!

Return to “Completed Open Games”