Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Brunneis »

It's going to take me a while, but I'll have a wallpost that lays Duppin to waste in a little while.

As for the completely lying Village Idiots hydra, that they aren't dead proves that the Brunnies hydra can't do Night Kills.

I hope you guys had fun this game, because it may well be the last one either one of you play here.

If you had tried to build some sort of case it would have looked better for you, it's clear you're nothing but a couple of little man trolls.

I'm gunna destroy Duppin now, give me half an hour or so.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Brunneis »

^ The Klingon ^
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:29 am

Post by duppin »

I'm sure you are Kling. Perhaps you should consider trying to work me instead of "destroying me", but go ahead.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Brunneis »

In post 977, duppin wrote:I'm sure you are Kling. Perhaps you should consider trying to work me instead of "destroying me", but go ahead.

Oh, I'll work you, alright.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:48 am

Post by duppin »

Work with me, obviously. But if this is how you want to do it, then very well Kling. I was actually hoping to speak with you so I could get a proper read on your slot, since I can't read Taly, and if this is the only way you can manage to do that then I'm looking forward to see you destroy me.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:49 am

Post by duppin »

Also while you do that, can you please give me your read on Maxwell and Persivul.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Ika Musume »

you all know none of this matters since the game is an autoloss as long as constantine continues being a dumb fuck, correct?

we might as well flashlynch him for the lulz instead of trying to lynch scum cos we can't lynch scum with only 4 town votes
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:00 am

Post by duppin »

I'm sure he will move his vote if he has to.

I want Kling to engage me, and if I feel it is town I believe we should lynch Persivul.

At the moment I actually believe the team is Persivul/Maxwell/Ranger, because I'm not sure scum Kling would even attempt to "destroy" me now if she was scum, but I'd like to hear her out.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 958, Persivul wrote:3. This is a scum slip. In your desire to frame me you just admitted that this is your scum game. This, along with your prediction of an SK kill, is pretty damning evidence.

i haven't fully read all the posts i missed but this isn't a scum slip

In post 959, duppin wrote:Ika thinks this is a towntell, but some of us do not. I personally get way more frustrated as scum than I do as town, especially if I believe the reads on me are bullshit.

and this isn't what i said. just frustration in a vacuum can be easily faked. the thing that is a town tell is that they've been consistently frustrated, throughout basically the entire game, for reasons that make sense. all of their posts are coming from the same, frustrated, mindset, and i think this is what is almost impossible to fake. i never see scum fake this much frustration in a game and when i do it's for nonsensical reasons (e.g. Malakittens pretending to get pissed off at me "confbiasing" a read on her when i clearly wasn't), not reasons that make sense (as i said, i can see exactly why both of them are getting pissed off in most cases).
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 982, duppin wrote:I'm sure he will move his vote if he has to.

sadly, i don't think he will

i assume even if we get 4 votes on someone, with no hammer, he'll still be like "HERP DERP LYNCH BRUNNEIS BECAUSE I SAID SO". he is literally that bad at the game.

In post 982, duppin wrote:I want Kling to engage me, and if I feel it is town I believe we should lynch Persivul.

i was kind of meh on what i saw of Persi's response to you. i haven't read it in-depth, though
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:05 am

Post by duppin »

I see Ika. I liked their day 1 reaction (especially Kling's), but then I felt Taly kept overreacting throughout the game which I disliked.

Honestly I probably owe Taly an apology after the game (if they are town), but I thought our interactions were terrible and I think Taly can agree that our reads were heavily influenced by us scumreading each other for what we believe are terrible reasons.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:06 am

Post by duppin »

Which is why I need to speak with Kling.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Ika Musume »

i don't think he was overreacting. most of his posts reminded me of posts i used to make a lot when i thought someone was scum pushing me - he thinks all the arguments against him are hilariously poor and tries to break them down in as much detail as possible, be as loud as possible, etc. so that people will read and hopefully agree with what he's writing. i didn't agree with all of his reasoning but i thought most of it made sense (even despite the fact i think you might be town atm)

it's not really effective, but i can see why he did it
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:16 am

Post by duppin »

I see, but that is kinda my point I think. I think our interaction was poor, because both of us believe the arguments against us are terrible. I have never played with him before, which makes it very difficult for me to read the slot, which is why I stated multiple times that I'd rather engage Kling so I don't end up mislynching them if they are town. I personally didn't like his overreaction, but on the other hand I can see why he'd do it, but overall it didn't feel towny to me.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:16 am

Post by duppin »

I personally didn't like his reaction* I mean. To me it felt like he was overreacting at least.

Anyway, what do you think about Maxwell?
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 988, duppin wrote:because both of us believe the arguments against us are terrible.

i don't think he thinks this?

In post 989, duppin wrote:I personally didn't like his reaction* I mean. To me it felt like he was overreacting at least.

Anyway, what do you think about Maxwell?

probably scum. two things i can think of OTOH that i disliked about his play have been 1. the way he kinda sorta just sat and perpetuated trivium/brun d1 without really getting involved in it, and 2. him token opposing the fox wagon yesterday without a real thought process behind it. i also don't like the fact that he's absent today
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:24 am

Post by duppin »

I mean Taly thought my arguments against him werepoor and I thought his arguments against me were poor, so it was just one big pile of nonsense from both of us so I decided to stop it since it was influencing my read on their slot too much.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Ika Musume »

o. i thought quite a few of taly's criticisms of your points were actually valid - which is a large part of why i specifically liked their reaction to it. i can break it down in-depth if you want
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:37 am

Post by duppin »

No need to, I know what he said and I disagree. I know both of you brought up the GrayFoxxxx read and that made no sense to me at all. You assumed I wasn't even willing to consider GrayFoxxxx to be scum since I was pushing on Errant, which was clearly wrong. First of all, while I am engaging and pushing on Brunneis (a scum read of mine) I see no reason to provide possible deflection for him nor do I understand why'd you expect me to push on him instead of my top scum. I see no reason to do everything at once, and later day 1 I was starting to believe that Brunneis might actually be town so I started asking him who the scum could be if both of us were town and his answer was good, which is why we ended up on GrayFoxxxx.

The reason I called them out today again, was mainly due to GrayFoxxxx flipping SK, which makes it difficult for me to see a world where Brunneis or Persivul isn't scum, which is what I said from the beginning. During the beginning of the day I leaned more towards Brunneis being the scum if there was only one, but I was willing to hear what everyone else thought about it, and then Brunneis started engaging me and I could already tell that this wasn't a good idea, because it would most likely result in me just voting on him since our interactions weren't going very well. I need to hear from Kling now.

I haven't voted on Brunneis so far this game, I put up two options yet it felt like Taly reacted like I had already voted on him. I'm inclined to believe this is a town tell, but as I've already stated I got the impression he was overreacting day 2, so I just thought it would be better for me to just stop engaging with him for now.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:41 am

Post by duppin »

And I believe Errant is town at the moment, which leaves: Brunneis, Maxwell, Persivul and Ranger. There is one town between them. You believe it is Brunneis and it is possible that is the case.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Ika Musume »

what do you think of my thoughts on maxwell?
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Brunneis »

Fun quotes from Duppin:

Now I do have a question. Why wasn't Brunneis lynched day 1?

Kind of a dumb, read:useless question. There was no case on us Day 1. Or Day 2 for that matter.

I couldn't care less if you think it is scummy to be honest.

So... If someone sees you as Scum, and makes a case, that means you're Town, but there is no case on Brunnies, who therefore are Scum?

Possible scum: Brunneis, Ranger, Persivul, Maxwell and Errant.

Brunneis by my top scum at the moment simply based on day 1.

All of the VTs but you. Noted. We're the biggest scumreads because we weren't lynched D1. Got it.

... If I was scum, I would have chosen to lynch Brunneis day 1 and keep Trivium around for a mislynch day 2, not the other way around.

Why?

Anyway, I have no idea why makara would vote on Trivium instead. I know I voted on Trivium as well after this, but the trains were even and I've already explained why I put my vote on Trivium. Should also be fairly obvious me and Brunneis aren't scum buddies.
If Brunneis was town, I see no reason for makara to do this as scum. If makara was town, it would've made more sense, but that would mean that the team would be Ranger, Errant and Maxwell, and I do not believe Ranger and Errant could be aligned, which means Brunneis would have to replace one of them (in case makara was town), which means that they are still scum.
But this seems fairly unlikely to me. I'm pretty sure that Brunneis and Persivul are both scum. Not sure who the last member is though.
My vote is going to end up on either Brunneis or Persivul today. I'm trying to figure out who would be the best lynch, and at the moment I think Brunneis is.

So... Brunneis and Makara/Persivul are Scum for voting Trivium, but you are Town for voting Trivium.

And seeing as I am convinced that the team cant be Ranger, Errant and Maxwell, I'm not lynching anone but Brunneis or Persivul today. I'm inclined to believe both of them are scum, but it's possible that one of them are town and the other scum. But there is 100% at least one scum between them.

Helluva case you built on Persivul there. Voting for the same guy you did n D1.

Actually, just to make it simple.

If Brunneis is town, the scum are: Persivul, Maxwell and Ranger/Errant.
If Brunneis is scum, the scum are: Brunneis, Persivul and unknown.

Brunneis is Town. So you named all the other VTs besides yourself.

I notice that you're split on Ranger and Errant.

I do agree that they've said things that I think are towny, but that applies pretty much for everyone in the game.

The vote record is against Brunneis, but that does not mean they are scum. I just don't see why makara (Persivul) would deflect if they weren't scum buddies, but it is certainly possible.

Could you make a case that's more lame, please?

Kling's townread on me day 1 was very questionable. I called her out several times day 1 for it, as it seemed like she was buddying, yet she never responded.

Except that I did. And it never seemed like I was buddying because I wasn't.

I also find this very interesting, because day 2 she changed her townread on me to a scumread out of nowhere, after you and Fire Hermit pushed on me.
I asked her why, and this was her response:

"
It was fairly gradual. I'm use to you being a low-volume poster now, so that wasn't alignment-indicative.

That you focused solely on us and Trivium was kinda weird.

Your post aren't content-heavy, as the IC trolls pointed out they're more reactive than proactive.

You aren't my strongest scumread, but I just can't put you into my Town pile.
"

She claims that me being a low-volume poster isn't alignment indicative, yet she chose to townread me for it day 1, which makes me believe that she was indeed buddying.

Say it enough, stupid people might think it's true. I townread you because in a previous game I scumread you for lurking, and you turned out to be Town.

Anyway, about Ranger I don't know. She could very well be scum, but I honestly don't really feel like pursuing it today, because I am convinced there is at least one scum between Brunneis and Persivul. Obviously this is easy for me to say since I know I am town, but there has to be at least one scum between them.

I got a fiver that sez Ranger's on the Scum team. You're pushing Brunneis on no case, pushing Persivul on no case, but won't see if there actually is a case with Ranger?

Not a very Townie way to act when we're in MyLo.

Taly, I'm going have to be honest with you.
You are way too emotional and you need to stop overreacting.
Ika thinks this is a towntell, but some of us do not. I personally get way more frustrated as scum than I do as town...

And you are getting frustrated, aren't you?

I do not like engaging with you, because you keep misunderstanding me (I mean like yesterday you tried to push the "you talk like you're confirmed town". I mean really?). You just posted one big wall of text, but most of it was basically just you telling me "hurhur your reads are terrible, this is one big conspiracy to get me mislynched #illuminati", and I can't really be bothered responding to that anymore.

Calling my other head a conspiracy theorist... if you were familiar with my homesite you never would have done that. Suffice it to say you made a huge ass of yourself with that one.

The reads you just gave are pretty damn terrible. Telling ika to consider me to be town for a moment (since he was scumreading me) is in no freaking way a scum tell. Basically your whole wall of random bullshit comes down to this: You are either scum or just too emotional to focus so you just go OMGUS.

Taly's not the one flailing here, boyo.

I'm done engaging with you Taly. I prefer talking with Kling, because I know her and I actually feel like I can communicate with her.

Even though you accuse me of buddying. :facepalm:

I'm also just going to make this very clear. I am only lynching between Persivul and Brunneis, and there is 100% at least one scum between the two of you because if there isn't, then the team would have to be Maxwell, Errant and Ranger, and I do not believe Ranger and Errant can be scum buddies which means this is not possible.

Again, separating Errant and Ranger. I'll be looking at both of them next.

(Speaking to Errant)
Yesterday I said that the interactions between you(Errant) and Ranger didn't feel like TvT to me, but I was leaning town on you and liked Ranger's ISO so I didn't really know what to do. Brunneis' alignment won't really influence my read on you. If Brunneis is town, the team would be Persivul, Maxwell and you/Ranger.

How often are you going to say this?

(Again, speaking to Errant)
I think you are leaning town and Ranger is null, but there is a pretty big chance that one of you are scum.

Looks like ass-covering to me.

Anyway Errant, my point is that I can't make up a scumteam without either Brunneis or Persivul in it. It's impossible for me.
I honestly believe they are scumbuddies, but it very possible one of them is town, so I want to play this safe and figure out who the best lynch is.

Ass-covering
and
coaching. Precious.

Yeah I can't be bothered with you Taly. I don't care what you think about that. I'm not trying to be rude, but I find you pretty annoying and if you are truly town I think we should talk about this post game.

O rly?

Persivul, you have to realise that I know there is a scum between you and Brunneis, because I do not believe a Errant/Maxwell/Ranger team is possible, because I can't see Errant and Ranger be aligned. This has nothing to do with me basing my reads around anyone being scum. This is really simple PoE.

Except you did not process any eliminations.

I've been stating multiple times it is possible that Brunneis is indeed town, but then you are definitely scum. It's so obvious to me, but I also realise that I have the advantage that I know I am town so I can't blame people for not seeing it.

Okay, STOP! I want EVERYONE here to read that last bit and the rest of this quote with Eric Cartman's voice.

I'm pretty sure Errant is town as this point to be honest. I mean like Ranger, Makara and Brunneis all voted on Errant day 1 (doubt all of them are scum though). Overall gameplay seems towny to me. I really like Errant as town.
Still, that leaves me with Ranger, Persivul, Brunneis and Maxwell. I think the safest option is to lynch Persivul or Brunneis at this point. Still not entirely sure what to make of Ranger, and I really want to hear from Maxwell. He hasn't really done anything at all since day 1.

Persivul the reason I'm questioning Trivium's vote is because I know there is at least one scum between the two of you and Brunneis was the leading vote when he voted on him.[/quote]

This is so bad I don't even...

And Persivul saying I'm not basing my read on playstyles is obviously not true at all.

You're not basing your reads on anything.

I sincerely doubt Errant and Ranger could be aligned based on their interactions and I'm pretty sure Errant is town.
Ranger has a pretty good ISO I'd say.

Yeah... I think Team Scum is within these 3.

Brunneis (Taly) has been overreacting to everything I've said pretty much all game. Like check his posts, its like this: WHAT!? duppin you are too awesome, TOO DAMN AWESOME!. I don't consider this a town tell.

The meth. Stop doing it.

I've been engaging with Kling a couple of times, and I get the impression she has been trying to avoid me. I didn't like her initial read on me nor did I like how she suddenly changed her read on me.

Taly's opinion on this doesn't matter, because fact is Kling didn't call me suspicious at all until confirmed townies pushed on me.

Taly has been pushing this whole "setting up for a mislynch" thing all game long, but I personally think that's bullshit. If this was about setting up a mislynch, I fail to see why scum would not choose to do it the other way around. I also dislike the absurd conclusions. Like I say something and Taly comes out of nowhere and tries to twist it.

Overall, I think Taly is overreacting a lot and it makes it a bit difficult for me to read the slot, which is why I'd rather talk to Kling. Of course Taly thinks this is yet another scumtell, but if he is truly town I hope he realises I am doing him a favour, because if it wasn't for Kling I would've voted on him.

So much condescending. And ass covering. So very much.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:51 am

Post by duppin »

In post 995, Ika Musume wrote:what do you think of my thoughts on maxwell?

I'm pretty sure he is scum. He chose to call me out for lurking day 1, then he just disappeared. Him ignoring me and Brunneis day 2 was very questionable as well, and I'd really like him to answer why he chose to do that.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:53 am

Post by duppin »

Kling, do you sincerely believe you just "destroyed" me?

I was honestly expecting something better, but oh well. Give your reads on Maxwell and Persivul when you have the time please.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:04 am

Post by duppin »

Also if you are town, you might want to consider not being this immature because it's going to lose us the game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”