St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:12 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

Klingon's immaturity is icing on top of the cake for why that slot should be lynched. It isn't as bad now as when she was doing all the incredibly fake appeal to emotion shit.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Brunneis »

In post 998, duppin wrote:Kling, do you sincerely believe you just "destroyed" me?

I was honestly expecting something better, but oh well. Give your reads on Maxwell and Persivul when you have the time please.

It's going to be very late tonight, I'm about to crash.

But I will do it.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Brunneis »

In post 1000, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Klingon's immaturity is icing on top of the cake for why that slot should be lynched. It isn't as bad now as when she was doing all the incredibly fake appeal to emotion shit.

It's too bad Fire didn't muzzle you. I'll be PMing the list mod.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:15 am

Post by The Fire Hermit »

In post 1000, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Klingon's immaturity is icing on top of the cake for why that slot should be lynched. It isn't as bad now as when she was doing all the incredibly fake appeal to emotion shit.

Yeah, sorry folks, this is my first hydra game and I am having trouble getting in this mindset of posting on the hydra account.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:17 am

Oh no, klingon is going to 'tell' on me!

The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:19 am

In post 975, Brunneis wrote:
I hope you guys had fun this game, because it may well be the last one either one of you play here.
If you had tried to build some sort of case it would have looked better for you, it's clear you're nothing but a couple of little man trolls

I see that you are going to leverage your unequivocated influence on this site to get me and firebringer banned for trolling, huh? Good luck with that!
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 am

Post by duppin »

Meh, Kling responded in the same manner in the last game we played where she was town and I was mason. I don't think her response was that scummy, but it was indeed immature and if she is town she needs to work with me.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Ika Musume »

kling, i would like to ask that you step back for the time being

most of what you pointed out isn't indicative of anything. i get the feeling that you started with the preconception duppin is scum, and pointed out every single thing you saw to match the conclusion, rather than fitting the read to the evidence. moreover, even if you *are* right, you won't convince anyone by doing this.

i think you're on the wrong track with this (duppin could be scum but if he is it's not for the reasons you've posted) and i'd like if you could step back, work with me and consider possibilities elsewhere.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:25 am

I was going to talk to firebringer today about possibly lynching Persivul today, but I think I speak for both of us when I say that we are fed up with Klingon's aggressive behavior this game.

VOTE: Brunneis

If firebringer wants to change the vote, he can go right ahead, but I do not see this vote changing until that slot seriously shapes up its attitude. I mean, it is one thing to be a troll, but another thing all together to be a prick.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Ika Musume »

you're both town, fucking stop it

worst case, just fucking ignore her. you won't make it to endgame anyway
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Ika Musume »

and fucking lol at you complaining about her attitude when you walked in here and parked your vote on her without any consideration whatsoever

you continue to prove you're nowhere near worth talking at
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Ika Musume »

i don't even disagree kling's last post was unnecessary

but what you're doing is as fucking bad, if not worse, and what you've done up to this point is equally worse

so
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Ika Musume »

i think i'm going to

vote: maxwell

i would like people to comment on whether they would vote here today and why.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Ika Musume »

duppin can win if he's scum solely for being like the one person in this game who's actually attempting to refine their reads and work with people

i no longer care enough to read any more into it than that
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Brunneis »

This is
Taly
here. Klingons asleep.

duppin, I get very vocal as town not because of being pressured but whenever I see a bunch of info. in my head that makes sense - I tend to use it as much as possible to assert my thoughts - especially when
nobody
wants to engage with me on them. There are few things more frustrating in mafia than having someone ignore you, then deem you emotional, desperate, or mean - etc., after you've tried so much to get someone to listen to you - and that has been something I've dealt with a lot in this game, and you aren't the only person who's done it.

We can speak post game and calm down with the clashing - but I'm not taking back my arguments against yours.

I will say, I'm not pleased with your earlier responses right after my last post, but I can see that you're trying to refine your thinking so that makes me question my read on you once more. At the very least, I appreciate that and I think more than just 1 or 2 people should be doing that at this point.

However - I'm tired trying to speak to the IC; I've done all I can to get a response from them and I have gotten nothing. I know Klingons last post wasn't the best articulated but she did bring up some points. Plus, nobody wanted to interact with me - and kept basing their reads on Klingon so I stepped down from posting these past 2 pages.....
reluctantly.

>>>>

Ika, I can go with a Max vote and possible lynch - I don't know about Klingon here, but I do have weird vibes from him, and it's not a good look that he isn't doing anything at the moment.

I feel slightly more confident Errant may be town? Not sure about Pers and Ranger; but they very well could be buddies with someone.

But Ika - you haven't given a huge case on Max, I want to see more of your scumread reasoning on him.

~Taly
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 1014, Brunneis wrote:I feel slightly more confident Errant may be town? Not sure about Pers and Ranger; but they very well could be buddies with someone.

But Ika - you haven't given a huge case on Max, I want to see more of your scumread reasoning on him.

if persi is scum i don't think ranger is scum with him although i haven't checked the interactions properly

i'll explain the maxwell scum read in more depth probably tomorrow when i have more time
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 985, duppin wrote:I see Ika. I liked their day 1 reaction (especially Kling's), but then I felt Taly kept overreacting throughout the game which I disliked.

Honestly I probably owe Taly an apology after the game (if they are town), but I thought our interactions were terrible and I think Taly can agree that our reads were heavily influenced by us scumreading each other for what we believe are terrible reasons.

What's the difference between emotional and overreacting? Because in your response to me accusing you of that meta deal, you seem to imply it's a null read.

RANGER BTW I REALLY WANT YOU TO INTERACT WITH ME TODAY.

In post 990, Ika Musume wrote:1. the way he kinda sorta just sat and perpetuated trivium/brun d1 without really getting involved in it, and 2. him token opposing the fox wagon yesterday without a real thought process behind it. i also don't like the fact that he's absent today

I definitely see the scum motivation behind 1. What's the scum motivation behind 2?
Reminder to self to ISO Maxwell after Pers (That's incoming).

Everyone's reads for my own sake but if it benefits you then you're welcome:
BRUNNEIS: Could lynch Maxwell but needs explanation (1014). Errant could be town (1014). Duppin is scum (996).
IKA MUSUME: Scum is Maxwell (990). Town is Brunneis (1009). Persivul and Ranger not same team (1015). Brunn's Duppin scumread is unfounded (1007).
PERSIVUL: Ranger scumslips (963).
FIRE HERMIT: Brunn is scum (all day every day)
MAXWELL: IDK????
RANGER: Scumteam is Maxwell, Errant, Persivul (949).
ERRANT: WILL UPDATE THAT SHIT
DUPPIN: Errant is town (994). Brunneis could be town (994). Scum is Persivul, Maxwell, Ranger (982). Safest lynch is Pers (972)

QUESTIONS TO YOU ALL.
Brunneis, anything scummy about ranger that supports your scuteam theory?
Ika, what's your read on me, and who out of Pers/Ranger is more likely to be scum?
Persivul, can you give us your reads?
Fire Hermit, anyone you're willing to compromise lynch?
Maxwell, can you give us your reads?
Ranger, I actually don't have a question for you?
Errant, can you get off your ass and iso people? (Just saying what we're all thinking)
Duppin, is the best lynch still Pers? If so, is there a second best lynch?

It seems like a lot of people put Max in their scumpool, so I'll be interested to see where Ika's push on them goes.

Pers ISO incoming.
If there's anything damning from makara just let me know I really don't want to work through that much.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Okay looks like Pers came in through the middle of massclaiming.
I'm going to say being anti-massclaim is a null for now. This is partly because I think Brunneis is likely town as of right now.

response to Ranger is bad. Balks at a Brunneis wagon.
Hostilities ensue between Pers with Max and Ranger.
Pushes Brunneis in sheeping the dead conftowns. Sheeping is probably a nulltell because if Pers genuinely thought Brunneis was scum, there's probably nothing that he could say that was new about them simmply due the amount of concentrated fire Brunn has gone under. But I'm inclined to think that Pers and Brunneis are not on the same team as of now.
scumreads Duppin and Gray, citing lack of posting as an excuse. Not sure where I am in that "lack of posting crowd." Cause I'm pretty sure I didn't do shit.
Then attacks duppin. Odd as it may be, my gut reaction to choosing between Pers and Brunn or Pers and Duppin being opposite alignments is that Pers and Brunn are opposit alignments because of the "Why" in post 660 by Pers. That's a gut reaction, mind you. No logic behind it.
I can see Duppin and Pers being scumbuddies.
Leans town on Maxwell and reads town on Ranger.
Pers, thoughts on Maxwell now?

Persivul seems to lean a bit towards scum to me, but this isn't very strong. From the ISO I get the impression that Pers and Brunn are not on the same team and I think that Brunn is town.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:58 pm

I gotta stop the tunneling my head is doing.
Like I think Hermit can be good, but this tunneling is doing nobody any favors.
UNVOTE: Brunneis
I need to relook at the game, but this push on Brunneis isn't going anywhere and frankly so many are pushing against it I don't think it would just be scum diverting it.

And @Ika it was the Midnight Sun game. I can see it maybe being a Null tell. Kling once told me she can go AtE too hard sometimes, I just don't like where she took it and it was blinding me to the events of the game.

-Fire
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 pm

@Errant I am not in the mindset to lynch anyone yet tbh. Brunneis was my strongest scum read. I don't see duppin or max being scum. Ika definitely not. So I don't know where to go.

Need some time to think about this game.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

refusees to take a stance on the Errant controversy.
reminds me of what IKA is saying about Maxwell with the gentle push on Trivium D1 while still distancing themself from the wagon or some shit like that. Fuck. Shit.

Guys do you think that it's more likely for scum to bus one partner or both partners at this point?

FLips read on Trivium and attacks Brunneis for their weak-ass case on GM and Trivium scumbuddies. GUYS MY MAFIA GLANDS ARE SORE AS FUCK
ALSO I AM GENERALLY TIRED AS SHIT BECAUSE I'VE BEEN DEBATING ALL DAY AND DEBATING IS A SURPRISINGLY EXHAUSTING ACTIVITY

pushes more on brunneis honestly I THINK that if Maxwell is scum Brunneis is more likely to be town and this is FURTHER REINFORCING MY theory that 3 scum are in MAX PERS DUPPIN RANGER BUT I HAVE YET TO DECIDE WHICH ONE OF THOSE IS TOWN

Then says that Trivium and Brunneis are proabbly not equal alignned, and Trivium is scumier? I don't think scum would be so obviously wishy washy about their reads? BUT on the other hand this seems to be a point towards Ika's D1 Maxwell theory? Fuck
I wonder if Maxwell is simply flipping their reads onto the most opportune target of D1? Also every post I read I think more and more that Brunneis is town?

more wishy washy on Makara and tries to engage Duppin?

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT THIS "GENTLE SCUMPUSHING" THAT IKA IS TALKING ABOUT IS ALSO HIS STYLE OF PLAY TOWARDS ME (PUTTING HIS SCUMPOINTS AS QUESTIONS) SO MAYBE MAXWELL'S PLAYSTYLE IS JUST LIKE THIS AND THE IKA D1 MAXWELL THEORY ISN'T INDICATIVE OF ANYTHING?
THE TWO MAIN THINGS I WANT ANSWERED ARE IKA'S ELABORATION OF THEIR PUSH ON MAXWELL
AND AN ANALYSIS OF MAXWELL'S META IN REGARDS TO PUSHING
BUT I AM HONESTLY TOO TIRED TO DO THE SECOND ONE

Okay becomes more pushy with Errant scum so maybe the ID1MT is legit?

I FEEL LIKE I'M NOT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING WITH THIS POST

"Actually, I don't know why I scumread Grayfox, I guess they're more null?"
This is a quote from Maxwell's 526 and it makes me think even more that Maxwell is just naturally wishywashy?

"Gutvotes" Brunneis D2
I think that I am more confident in Pers and Brunneis being opposite alignment than I am in Maxwell and Brunneis being opposite alignment

fucking savage lol

I don't think this is bussing

The D2 questions becomes: How likely is it that MP and Pers are same team? I'm unsure either way, let's move on
Seems like after that little scuffle in the beginning of Persival's entrance, they've mainly steered clear of Pers. Bit of distancing, eh? Pushes on me and ranger.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I'm mainly interested in MP's read on Pers right now and I WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE THEM to ISO Pers.

Also, I skimmed over my ISO post on Maxwell and it's a fucking shitshow. Hopefully there's something to take from that because I'm not editing it.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:01 pm

I might be willing to lynch Ranger. Just cause I am null on her.

-Fire
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 1016, Errantparabola wrote:Ika, what's your read on me, and who out of Pers/Ranger is more likely to be scum?

don't know and don't know. if i had to pick one out of {persi, ranger} right at this second i'd probably say persi but i wouldn't have any faith in it. i'll have a better response after i do some rereading

In post 1018, The Fire Hermit wrote:I gotta stop the tunneling my head is doing.
Like I think Hermit can be good, but this tunneling is doing nobody any favors.
UNVOTE: Brunneis
I need to relook at the game, but this push on Brunneis isn't going anywhere and frankly so many are pushing against it I don't think it would just be scum diverting it.

And @Ika it was the Midnight Sun game. I can see it maybe being a Null tell. Kling once told me she can go AtE too hard sometimes, I just don't like where she took it and it was blinding me to the events of the game.

-Fire

<3 fire. i'll look through it when i get the chance.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Ranger »

Persivul wrote:In your desire to frame me you just admitted that this is your scum game.
Not exactly. I said my play here is similar to my play in that game where I was scum. I don't think I actually
have
a "scum game". At least, not yet. I simply don't have enough recent experience to say for sure. (Three completed games on here, and two on my home site, with only one from each being a scum game.) But this does not invalidate my point: the play between the games is similar. (I was scum there, and I know I'm town here, but from an
outside
perspective, someone should think the similarity is suspicious.) So why was I a townread in this game when in that game I was scum?

So to answer: not backtracking, because this game
is
similar to my completed scum game. As me being town shows, it's not my scum game, but to you, it should
look
like it is, and that you say it's different makes no sense to me.

Brunneis wrote:Ranger, do you still think duppin is posting strongly as town?
Very much so, yes. The more I read your engagement with him, the more I become convinced that you are in a townVtown fight.

At this point, I don't see myself voting outside of {Persivul, Errantparabola, MaxwellPuckett}.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History

Return to “Completed Open Games”