Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:24 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 245, farside22 wrote:
In post 242, LoHa wrote:
In post 207, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 201, LoHa wrote:
In post 191, farside22 wrote:
In post 179, LoHa wrote:I've read the thread and
can't recall a single alignment indicative argument
, so we're still in-between RVS and what comes next.

Pip's interactions don't seem forced or otherwise scummy to me and anyone exaggerating the alignment indication of the selfvote looks fishy.

If theLhix is scum his talkative style will reveal a scumslip sooner or later. Same for gung-ho farside.

VOTE: Titus

Soren, why did you get lynched on day1 3x?

This is pretty lazy and weird.
First you say you don't recall anything alignment indicative about the arguments.
Then you defend pip (which means you do see something alignment indicative) about him.
Why the vote on Titus?

Nope. I said
nobody vocalized any alignment indicative arguments
, which is not contradictory to Soren saying pip's self-vote was scummy being fishy.

You add the qualifier 'vocalized' here. I don't understand how those sentences (bolded) are different. I'm saying that whole sentence seems unnecessary as it looks like you are simply attempting to say farside is wrong and coming up with a justification that makes no sense. From my perspective you simply added the word vocalized and pretended it changed the meaning of sentence? Would you mind explaining it differently. As I don't see what you're talking about.

It's not different.

What are you talking about? Are you for real?

I just found your comment about the arguments vague.
You really have no right to smurf on other players arguments and then OMGUS when players vote you.

And that is the nicest way I can put it.

In other news I'm voting pip because he took the weakest point to bw vote Loha.

I never said that I was voting LoHa for that one post, which is why I said also... But for me that post is the one I want clarified the most.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Neat.

Im finding myself agreeignw wrt Pip
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 239, itlepip wrote:
In post 237, LoHa wrote:
In post 225, KittyMo wrote:
[3] LoHa ~ farside22, Soren, TheLhix

If scum is on me it's either Titus or TheLhix or both.

So all you are saying here is that farside and soren are town. Why do you think they are town and why did you phrase your read that way?

Also
VOTE: LoHa

In post 250, itlepip wrote:
In post 245, farside22 wrote:
In post 242, LoHa wrote:
In post 207, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 201, LoHa wrote:
In post 191, farside22 wrote:
In post 179, LoHa wrote:I've read the thread and
can't recall a single alignment indicative argument
, so we're still in-between RVS and what comes next.

Pip's interactions don't seem forced or otherwise scummy to me and anyone exaggerating the alignment indication of the selfvote looks fishy.

If theLhix is scum his talkative style will reveal a scumslip sooner or later. Same for gung-ho farside.

Soren, why did you get lynched on day1 3x?

This is pretty lazy and weird.
First you say you don't recall anything alignment indicative about the arguments.
Then you defend pip (which means you do see something alignment indicative) about him.
Why the vote on Titus?

Nope. I said
nobody vocalized any alignment indicative arguments
, which is not contradictory to Soren saying pip's self-vote was scummy being fishy.

You add the qualifier 'vocalized' here. I don't understand how those sentences (bolded) are different. I'm saying that whole sentence seems unnecessary as it looks like you are simply attempting to say farside is wrong and coming up with a justification that makes no sense. From my perspective you simply added the word vocalized and pretended it changed the meaning of sentence? Would you mind explaining it differently. As I don't see what you're talking about.

It's not different.

What are you talking about? Are you for real?

I just found your comment about the arguments vague.
You really have no right to smurf on other players arguments and then OMGUS when players vote you.

And that is the nicest way I can put it.

In other news I'm voting pip because he took the weakest point to bw vote Loha.

I never said that I was voting LoHa for that one post, which is why I said also... But for me that post is the one I want clarified the most.

=26723&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go]iso

nope, not there.

For 200 points tell me what is another name for caught scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

@farside, cause it's not. The only thing that vote did was eliminate itpip and Lola as buddies.

You can quibble my use of the word buddying, but Loha voting me for reasons he agreed with is rather scummy.

Voting a survival wagon isn't scummy. It's natural instinct unless ipip was explicitly town reading Loha. I didn't see that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 253, Titus wrote:@farside, cause it's not. The only thing that vote did was eliminate itpip and Lola as buddies.

You can quibble my use of the word buddying, but Loha voting me for reasons he agreed with is rather scummy.

Voting a survival wagon isn't scummy. It's natural instinct unless ipip was explicitly town reading Loha. I didn't see that.

What?

That wasn't survival and going from self voting to let me vote this dude and calling it survival is a stretch.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Titus: I know you are a smart player regardless of alignment so here is where I am confused.
Do you even read what pip is saying at all in this game? Even remotely?
You realize he is just making shit up as he goes along right?
If not you can explain what you see in his post that makes sense from what he said and not what you think he is doing.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 222, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 202, Aquanim wrote:
He self-voted and I had no idea what the fuck that meant. If he had continued with the same behaviour I would have voted him, but he just up and quit. Trying to think about the town motivation behind self-voting, have to make sure he's not VI obviously, but I really can't think of anything. It just perturbs me and I don't feel comfortable voting him with that over me.

Why didn't you vote before he self-voted? In particular at #141. "I wanted him to admit he was lying to me" seems like an odd condition - what kind of scum admits they're lying to you?

uhh yeah, that's the thing, they don't. And whaddya know, pip didn't admit he lied. I N F E R.

I assume the inference I'm meant to draw from this is "itlepip did not admit he was lying to you, therefore he is scum".

Which brings me back to this point: if you had made that judgement at the time of that post,
why did you not vote for itlepip then
?
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

The self vote and survival vote come from the same place. Emotional evasion to not get lynched. Ipip is not thinking or playing logically. It's transparent there. Survivalism isn't scummy.

His motivations are clear there. It's the same place I was in during FF7.

Seriously, I just said the blooded five times. I guess I will have to bold and quote until you get it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:10 am

Post by pignash »

Sorry for the lack of content from me guys. I'll get on it by this evening, irl issues.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 166, Titus wrote:Totes here.

This game needs out of RVS.

In post 168, Titus wrote:To do that, time for a counter.

VOTE: pignash

Townreads like candy and you resemble the last mini normal.

In post 169, Titus wrote:
In post 167, Aquanim wrote:
In post 166, Titus wrote:Totes here.

This game needs out of RVS.

Are you up to date?

Without two wagons, a game is in RVS to me. I read best by relationships.

In post 179, LoHa wrote:I've read the thread and can't recall a single alignment indicative argument, so we're still in-between RVS and what comes next.

[redacted not about me]

[redacted]

Loha was agreeing me about game state, says nothing about me being scummy.

That's pretty damn clear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Aquanim »

@farside
:

"I never said that I was voting LoHa for that one post, which is why I said also... But for me that post is the one I want clarified the most."

I think the statement itlepip is trying to make is that he said "also", not that he also said "but for me that post..." etc.

In post 239, itlepip wrote:
In post 237, LoHa wrote:
In post 225, KittyMo wrote:
[3] LoHa ~ farside22, Soren, TheLhix

If scum is on me it's either Titus or TheLhix or both.

So all you are saying here is that farside and soren are town. Why do you think they are town and why did you phrase your read that way?

>>> Also <<<

VOTE: LoHa

I don't say you should necessarily not be voting him but I'd prefer it not to be on the basis of a misunderstanding.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 259, Titus wrote:
Loha was agreeing me about game state, says nothing about me being scummy.

That's pretty damn clear.

Dunno if you've seen this post or not.
In post 195, LoHa wrote:
In post 188, Aquanim wrote:
In post 185, LoHa wrote:
In post 180, Aquanim wrote:What are the things you find unconvincing about the arguments I've made so far?

Defensiveness despite claiming to be chill is null because self-preservation is null. Is there another basis for your conclusion?

There was the observation that he seems more interested in saying things are scummy than trying to generate more information (the latter being the most important thing for a townie in the early stages of the game IMO).

What about Nosferatu?

Also, why are you voting Titus?

As opposed to Nosferatu she hasn't done anything. I can see Nosferatu's push as newbie town's attempts at getting out of RVS.

Is there a reason why, despite agreeing with you about the current state of the game, LoHa could not as a townie be scumreading you for (at that stage) having made a handful of short posts?

One might call it hypocrisy based on the shortness of LoHa's own ISO but considering how little LoHa had done to date I think there was nobody he could scumread where that would not be true.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 228, TheLhix wrote:
In post 227, Nosferatu wrote:you literally said "I'll vote when im back".

(In third. Skipping fourth) Did I say who? You are getting needlessly defensive.

Ok, let's say you weren't talking about me. Others mentioned are [Yokka, pip]. Oh, wait, I don't see LoHa in there! Point still stands.

I think some vote pressure on LoHa is healthy as incentive for him to scumhunt. Don't see him as scum.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

incentive is weird but idc
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Soren »

I need to see some reads from pisskop, he's been sitting in the sidelines the entire game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

Aqua, Loha had fewer posts than me. He was lurking and prod dodging. He voted me after I suggested a counter to ipip. He provides no reason.

He was chainsawing to get ipip lynched. Pretty obvious to me. Ipip then voting Loha sealed that.

Ding, Nostaferu just coached Loha.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Aquanim »

@pisskop
: If you're so unimpressed by everything that's been done so far this game, would you care to make a case of your own?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

No?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Where is all that coming from?

Wasnt my last comment approval over Far's Pip vote?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Soren »

pisskop what is your read on Loha?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 265, Titus wrote:Aqua, Loha had fewer posts than me. He was lurking and prod dodging. He voted me after I suggested a counter to ipip. He provides no reason.

He was chainsawing to get ipip lynched. Pretty obvious to me. Ipip then voting Loha sealed that.

Ding, Nostaferu just coached Loha.

I'm aware he had fewer posts than you and was lurking and prod dodging. Just about any case on anyone he makes from that position is going to look hypocritical.

With all due respect, your counterwagon wasn't really very strong. (Counterwagons which are explicitly started for the purpose of being counterwagons do tend not to be.)

Unless you're saing LoHa is scum with Pignash (and I really don't like association cases on day 1) I don't think I really see the motive for a chainsaw.

The no reason with that vote does not impress me one bit, I agree with you that far.

The argument you're making in the second line is that Ipip voting Loha means that they're not scum together, right?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Cautious. Why is he so confrontational?

Gun to head, hes a better vig/cop than lynch.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 268, pisskop wrote:Where is all that coming from?

Wasnt my last comment approval over Far's Pip vote?

...Oh right, I read "With Respect To" as a typo'd "with" given the word before being mangled a bit, so I thought you were agreeing WITH pip, not ABOUT the case on him.

My bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I fell asleep at he laptop :shifty:
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:47 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

The vote from pip. Opportunistic as fuck. I like it even more now. Go ahead and hang him.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”