Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 723, pisskop wrote:VOTE: titus

no. masons do not turn up guilty to your methods. you arent dumb or bad, and i dont buy bullshit at the store so im not buyimg it here

I'm tempted to follow this just because I still don't by Titus scum case at all.
But I'll still with Soren for now
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 724, Titus wrote:
In post 722, farside22 wrote:
In post 720, Titus wrote:Back to my original reads.

VOTE: Aqua

You're going to explain your wagon attempts better than lol. You're going to explain why you trued to counter wagon me rather than just outright CCing so close to deadline.

There's also the bonus you're in the middle on wagons that aren't scum wagons.

Lol = Policy lynch.

Ok you get to awnser my question little girl.
What is the point of claiming bg after?

Save himself from a Titus tunnel + avoiding any vig shot that may exist

I don't know scum players were physic :roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Soren »

In post 690, farside22 wrote:Just going to say this I still say Titus point was weak and wrong.
But I don't know what to think with nos flip.
I think the best point is Soren's vote on loha as bussing.

Vote: Soren
Wasn't a bus. Loha had no idea what he was doing in the game. Like he got lost and couldn't find his way back.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

The scumkill was made as a discrediting tool.

Pugnash was shit. He admitted he matched his play from prior scum ganes including random free townreads (scum indicator). Why would scum shoot someone like that? If you were dumb crumbing (didn't look), that would explain it but I would imagine that you wouldn't crumb masons.

So why would scum kill a mislynch, to discredit my gut and force me to reevaluate while hoping I overly fixate on you if I don't.

That kill points to Aqua or Yakko as the scum. I doubt Yakko cause VCA foundations. Aqua is good based off initial vca and terribad play to close out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

mmmm. iol tell you what il rin my own today
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

also lol at titis saying playing like a lurker or
a doc[/b,] is not a reason to kill.
he was killed because he outed himself to scum PR hunting
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

you remind me more of a calm Sweet Dreams Titus. or even a distant FireandIce Tiris than Star Trek Titis.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

Sweet dreams?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:45 am

Post by pisskop »

cheetory's game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 728, Titus wrote:The scumkill was made as a discrediting tool.

Pugnash was shit. He admitted he matched his play from prior scum ganes including random free townreads (scum indicator). Why would scum shoot someone like that? If you were dumb crumbing (didn't look), that would explain it but I would imagine that you wouldn't crumb masons.

So why would scum kill a mislynch, to discredit my gut and force me to reevaluate while hoping I overly fixate on you if I don't.

That kill points to Aqua or Yakko as the scum. I doubt Yakko cause VCA foundations. Aqua is good based off initial vca and terribad play to close out.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 733, pisskop wrote:cheetory's game

Oh that one. :-p

If it does match Cheetory's game, wouldn't voting Aqua still net you a scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

Not scum but damn kop you lack follow through.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont buy for a second that scum killed 'sub-optimally' so they could discredit and disillusion titus. Thats some serious self-centered thinking.

pedit: Nope, you're taking a personality and trying to equat it to an action. youre scum lass.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean I can feel the slime dripping off me from where you touched me. eww.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Everything you say seems to be towards discrediting something, you wont give straight answers, and you're defending yourself using NKA. On Day2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Everttime I read something from Titus this song comes to mind.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

Lol. Kop really? Your push is so bad, I was highlighting why Aqua is scum.

@Farside, Soren's town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 741, Titus wrote:Lol. Kop really? Your push is so bad,

In post 739, pisskop wrote:Everything you say seems to be towards discrediting something, you wont give straight answers, and you're defending yourself using NKA. On Day2.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Weak. Youre bringing that weak sauce
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus is happening today. She's scum. Ask me how I know. Ill tell you; because Im that good.

She doesnt do this pussyfooting around as town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Shes got no substance
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

Lols. I am not pussyfooting around at all.

The more you through weak around as the better I look as you're not addressing the statements (substance) but handwaiving.

You scum or just butthurt?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 746, Titus wrote:butthurt?

che?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Farside, join me here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Mala, you'd best remind me why Titus is town, because you might be my next focus when she flips

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”