Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 748, pisskop wrote:Farside, join me here.

Vote: Titus
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Soren »

If there is a vig would it be 1 shot?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Depends.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

13p normal game. we have 2 masons, and 2 scumflips. We've practically autowon already.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:29 am

Post by TheLhix »

How is Titus scumread atm?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 711, itlepip wrote:Aqua, could you please explain at the time your reasoning for claiming bodyguard there was? I don't see any scum reasons for doing it, but I also don't see any town reasons for doing it so I'm still really confused by it.

Because I knew Titus and Yakko were going to make my life even more miserable today than they did yesterday, and I realised if I left that play unexplained they might actually get thread traction.

Without that claim you could make a case on me that might actually get me lynched. Trying to counterwagon against LoHa, equivocating about the LoHa lynch all day, throw in something about sheeping Farside.

Would that justification hold up if I were scum, too? Probably. That being said, I'm very sure that if I were scum in that spot I would have taken the bus on LoHa (who was very doomed, even if the lynch didn't happen immediately) rather than get myself in hot water with that stunt. Where a protective role did not bother to counterclaim LoHa, if I were fakeclaiming they probably would.

My personal estimation is that the rest of my ISO is very town-readable too, but your mileage may vary.

---//---

In post 710, hi im Yakko wrote:
Also aqua are you emulating someone? You read like a couple different people posting to me.

No, and I'm not a hydra. Sometimes I forget to play nice though.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 754, TheLhix wrote:How is Titus scumread atm?

better question: why are you townreading her?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Soren »

In post 753, pisskop wrote:13p normal game. we have 2 masons, and 2 scumflips. We've practically autowon already.
True. There's probably only 1 scum left. We should just mass claim and weed out the last scum. No point dragging it out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

There's all these crappy reads that nobody wants to explain, but here I laid out reasons that are both longterm meta and in-game andI get captain noobs-alot askign em questions Ive already answered.

the problem is that if the game is low powered the scum can fakeclaim. And scum would know better than us.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

@all, thoughts on Pisskop? If there is a vig then scum have to attack and weaken obvtown. Aqua's utter lack of hostility towards me makes zero sense unless he thinks I am really dumb.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think massclaiming rn is a good idea. We dont know if theres an sk, which would mean all the mafias are dead. We dont need to.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 760, pisskop wrote:I dont think massclaiming rn is a good idea. We dont know if theres an sk, which would mean all the mafias are dead. We dont need to.

Ewwww
I was thinking 3 group scum plus SK high powered town.

You are assuming a lot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:43 am

Post by pisskop »

and youre assuming that the game is highpowered without evidence.

there are 2 flipped
goons
, tell me why its high powered again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

youre flailing around here trying to get shots in titus.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 762, pisskop wrote:and youre assuming that the game is highpowered without evidence.

there are 2 flipped
goons
, tell me why its high powered again?

Two goons w Sk is too low.

3 goons with vig ok SK balanced.

Plus 2 masons 2 group scum breaks the never have as many conftown as scum rule.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: pisskop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 765, Titus wrote:VOTE: pisskop

do you have a case, or a response to this?
In post 747, pisskop wrote:
In post 746, Titus wrote:butthurt?

che?

youre doing a lot of talking for not saying a whole lot
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:47 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: titus
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 749, pisskop wrote:Mala, you'd best remind me why Titus is town, because you might be my next focus when she flips

empty threats don't bother me

also I don't bow down to ultimatums.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:24 am

Post by pisskop »

okay. Why is she town? :roll:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Why is this
such
a hard question for people to answer?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 769, pisskop wrote:okay. Why is she town? :roll:

Lynched scum. Was counterwagon to scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:35 am

Post by pisskop »

no, you were that shitty wagon misled town tried to jump to.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 648, KittyMo wrote:

[7] LoHa ~ Soren, Titus, itlepip, pisskop, hi im Yakko, TheLhix, Malakittens

[2] Titus ~ farside22, Aquanim

THAT IS NOT A COUNTERWAGON
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 771, Titus wrote:
In post 769, pisskop wrote:okay. Why is she town? :roll:

Lynched scum. Was counterwagon to scum.

You may have lynched scum, but you weren't a CW so hush about that.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”