Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

in the meantime, help me ply titus
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Do you mean "ply" as in the word or as in policy lynch?

You'll get my reads later, I'm busy right now.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

i look foreward to this thing you so clearly do not want to do.

ply as in pressure
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 871, TheLhix wrote:
In post 870, Aquanim wrote:
In post 868, TheLhix wrote:
In post 858, Aquanim wrote:I'll do it if one or two more people think it's a good idea. I feel much less strongly about not saying now with our increased knowledge of the PRs in the game.

Is it safe to say me and yakko would like to hear this

I meant one or two people *more* than you and Yakko.

Nice rephrasing you have there. A+ in terms of being substantial in any way shape or form. Evasion skills get a C though.

This is exactly how it was phrased in the first place. You two asked, I said I'd do it if "one or two >>>more<<< people think it's a good idea".

I don't have to take this shit from you when you didn't actually read my post.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 878, Aquanim wrote:
In post 871, TheLhix wrote:
In post 870, Aquanim wrote:
In post 868, TheLhix wrote:
In post 858, Aquanim wrote:I'll do it if one or two more people think it's a good idea. I feel much less strongly about not saying now with our increased knowledge of the PRs in the game.

Is it safe to say me and yakko would like to hear this

I meant one or two people *more* than you and Yakko.

Nice rephrasing you have there. A+ in terms of being substantial in any way shape or form. Evasion skills get a C though.

This is exactly how it was phrased in the first place. You two asked, I said I'd do it if "one or two >>>more<<< people think it's a good idea".

I don't have to take this shit from you when you didn't actually read my post.

Then the pressure came and you still insist on more. As well, why the bloody hell was Mala defending you. As well, I'd also like to point out that Mala anticipated getting killed early in the game. But then again, sarcasm and rubbish declares me scum.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Tell you what, you two. Match #651 in terms of effort and analysis and I will begin to give a shit about your opinion of my play.

Until then, you can either scumread me or piss off.

I was finding a little bit of time in between other work to interact here but I'm no longer finding this conversation enjoyable. You'll get my reads when I have some uninterrupted time to write a case. Until then, bye.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

guiz.

You know that theres at most 1sk and 1mafia alive?

. . . unless its multiball :shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think I have to. effort isnt alignment indicative and just like in the real world when you can achieve your goal/desired effect woth less effort its more efgocient to do so. Capitalism and etc,etc.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'm thinking vig. Why shoot someone as useless as nos?
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 880, Aquanim wrote:Tell you what, you two. Match #651 in terms of effort and analysis and I will begin to give a shit about your opinion of my play.

Until then, you can either scumread me or piss off.

I was finding a little bit of time in between other work to interact here but I'm no longer finding this conversation enjoyable. You'll get my reads when I have some uninterrupted time to write a case. Until then, bye.

(P.S hope you aren't taking this personally)
A random well written post doesn't make it accurate or relevant currently.

Will these reads hold who you claimed to protect or is that just hoping to vanish.

@Kop then we have more than enough to afford this aggressive play
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

youre trying to make some kind of mala/aqui association
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

When there is probably one scum left.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by TheLhix »

I am making no association between them
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Aquanim »

VOTE: Soren

Has made 40-odd posts with next to no content. I reckon there was a scum on the LoHa wagon and Soren fits that bill. The vote was over LoHa misremembering who had called itlepip's self-vote scummy; not really the strongest reason for a vote.

I reckon scum are likely feeling pretty resigned after having lost two players in a cycle. This post looks pretty resigned to me:
In post 757, Soren wrote:
In post 753, pisskop wrote:13p normal game. we have 2 masons, and 2 scumflips. We've practically autowon already.
True. There's probably only 1 scum left. We should just mass claim and weed out the last scum. No point dragging it out.

In general Soren's day 2 posts look the least motivated out of all the players here IMO, though the more experienced players here likely know they should try not to look that way.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Other possibilities:

Kop
has nine posts halfway through day 2 and I refuse to lose to that.

TheLhix
jumped on and off LoHa twice during the course of the wagon, and Pignash's scumread of Lhix in this post is the most obvious reason for a Pig shot. That being said my gut read on Lhix has been town and their play day 2 looks much more energised than resigned.

After that I guess I'd look at
Yakko/Mala/Pisskop
. None of those have pinged me particularly - nor farted town rainbows, either.

I would expect a scum-Mala to have been able to coach LoHa into being less suicidal. Pisskop and Yakko might well have done that too.

Especially given LoHa's request for advice when he claimed scum that indicates to me that
there was nobody particularly experienced on his scumteam for him to seek that advice from

Conceivably Pisskop and LoHa could have arranged that cross-vote as a distancing tool I guess.

I'm not sure what to make of Nosferatu pushing but not voting Itlepip at that point early in the game where the Itlepip wagon was Farside, Yakko and myself. It's possible Nos got spooked by the self-vote and decided not to vote... it's also possible she didn't want to vote so close to Yakko if they're buddies. It can't have been Nos getting spooked by another scumbuddy voting the wagon because the only vote which came after and anywhere close was that of Pignash.

Farside's town, and Itlepip's interactions with the flipped scum do not look at all like scumbuddies. That leaves Titus.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Aquanim »

I understand where the desire to lynch Titus comes from, I really do; but there's only one player I've ever seen whose policy lynch favours town wincon even when extremely likely to be town, and Titus isn't RadiantCowbells.

I even understand why you're scumreading Titus, I think her arguments have been poor all game and her reads are largely OMGUS.

I just don't see the Titus-LoHa interaction as a bus. If they planned to bus it would very likely have to have been before LoHa's vote for Titus which started it.

Note that scum have daychat:
6) Day talk is in effect for roles that may communicate outside of the thread.

Why orcestrate some tunnel-y bus when the town is barely sniffing at anybody on the scumteam yet, and there's a mislynch wagon or two on the table?

In post 265, Titus wrote:...
Ding, Nostaferu just coached Loha.

Also, why call your scumbuddy out for coaching your other scumbuddy, when you could have told them not to with your daychat?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

I luled.

vote:soren
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: soren

We're all mad here. Keepo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: yakko

Yakko is voting any wagon with a pulse here.

The post you are objecting to by Soren is overconfident town. LoHa's vote on Soren was not a bus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 893, Titus wrote:
The post you are objecting to by Soren is overconfident town.

Possible.

LoHa's vote on Soren was not a bus.

Why not?

The actual point is that Soren's spent forty posts doing... nothing. No pushes, no questions, barely even any awkward observations.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 893, Titus wrote:VOTE: yakko

Yakko is voting any wagon with a pulse here.

The post you are objecting to by Soren is overconfident town. LoHa's vote on Soren was not a bus.

This is true-ish. Since I am mostly sheeping pisskop.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by KittyMo »

[4] Soren ~ itlepip, Aquanim, pisskop, him im Yakko
[1] hi im Yakko ~ Titus
[1] Malakittens ~ TheLhix
[1] TheLhix ~ Malakittens
[1] Titus ~ farside22

[2] Not Voting ~ Kop, Soren

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Deadline is at (expired on 2015-11-21 21:30:00).
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:20 am

Post by TheLhix »

I'll hammer Soren when it gets to five votes. As i have stated he is in my top three
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:21 am

Post by TheLhix »

Eh. Fuck it.
Vote: Soren
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Soren »

Oh boy how did this happen. Catching up in a little bit. This isn't going to mean much but it's pretty much all I can do. I'm vanilla town.

I don't have much of a handle in this game, my only town read is farside.
At first I town read Aqua for his shenanigans at the end of day 1 because I didn't see scum doing it. It was such an overplay. However, upon reflection, perhaps Aqua is scum trying to create a counter wagon to save his buddy. When that failed to work Aqua saw no hope for his buddy, he dragged it out already and there was no cc to his buddy's claim, so he must of thought there was no bodyguard in this game and he could pick up some town credit by counter claiming his own buddy. It's just a working theory at the moment.

I personally want to lynch thelhix because I dislike like his play, but that's not really a good reason to lynch some one.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”