Micro 550: 2 Scoops of the Fourth Degree (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

K 95% certant dom is scum he hasn't made 1 read or banterd enough
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: TheDominator37
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

mod, semi vla til Monday pls
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Bellaphant »

For froggaphant , sorry!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:03 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 1.04

KTthecreeper ( 2 ) Huntress; A Simple Plan;
Not_Mafia ( 2 ) TheDominator37; Froggaphant;
TheDominator37 ( 2 ) KTthecreeper; Not_Mafia;
OceanWind ( 1 ) Kaboose;
A Simple Plan ( 1 ) All Alone;
Froggaphant ( 1 ) OceanWind;
Kaboose ( 0 )
All Alone ( 0 )
Huntress ( 0 )

Not voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-30 01:47:35)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Kaboose »

Let's remove Not_Mafia from this game to help us out.

VOTE: NotMafia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Poor decision
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:18 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 130, Kaboose wrote:Let's remove Not_Mafia from this game to help us out.

as I don't like his playstyle I don't think we should lynch him
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Kaboose »

UNVOTE:

KT you're town enough today to me
Froggaphant is town enough today to me

Not Mafia has the blessing of KT

Ocean I think has the blessing of FroggPhant

VOTE: Dominator

Why are we doing this?
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:09 am

Post by OceanWind »

This game really needs a lot more people contributing. I'm less sure of Froggaphant as I don't think scum would so readily admit to making a mistake. The low content posters need to step up their game.

A Simple Plan

In post 37, A Simple Plan wrote:However, I am more concerned with how insanely passionate KT got in , arguing about whether or not day one is useless. I agree, day one has a point, but to get that passionate about the value of day one is ridiculous.VOTE: KT

This post strikes me the wrong way because I
could
see a potential reason for finding KT scummy. I can see town thinking that KT was taking advantage of Kaboose by pushing him based on a theory disagreement. I can see town thinking that despite being in the right, theory-wise, KT just sounded fake. But what Simple Plan is accusing KT of is KT's "passion." That's an odd thing to focus on. Passion isn't even scummy. This looks like an opportunistic hop on to the wagon especially after Huntress voted KT as well and KT picked up a fight with Kaboose.

In post 45, A Simple Plan wrote:It's been less than 24 hours since game start. You're acting like this is a blitz game. Calm yourself.

It's been a lot more than 24 hours now but Simple Plan has offered next to zero content. He said two days ago that he'd catch up "later this evening" () but nothing since.

UNVOTE: Froggaphant
VOTE: A Simple Plan

@All Alone

In post 57, All Alone wrote:ASP doesn't seem concerned with figuring out why KT was passionate, he just votes him for it. It reads like scum trying to capitalize on a perceived misplay.

VOTE: A Simple Plan for realsies
In post 116, All Alone wrote:still good with my vote

Here's the entirety of your content so far. I can see where you are coming from with the Simple Plan vote but I'd like to hear what you think this "perceived misplay" is. I also want to see comments on the rest of the game. What you've posted so far isn't enough content.

Not_Mafia

His posting thus far is atrocious. His pushes so far have been Kaboose for a "lackluster entrance," then a naked vote for me, and a naked vote for TheDominator. Of note is the fact that his vote on me came when Froggaphant was pushing me with reckless abandon and his vote on the TheDominator came on the back of a hard push by KTthecreeper. Essentially, he's opportunistically hopping onto whichever wagon he thinks will go through. This also leads me to believe Froggaphant is probably town considering the way my wagon grew with naked sheep votes from Not_Mafia and Kaboose i.e. I think scum sheeping town who incorrectly made a case on another town.

@TheDominator37

In post 41, TheDominator37 wrote:He doesn't like the glorious banter is all he is saying bud.

Why do you defend Kaboose here rather than let their interaction play out naturally?

In post 43, TheDominator37 wrote:I like this post. I never really stuck out to me that KT was being almost fake.

According to KT, you and he play together offsite. So, it strikes me as off that you wholeheartedly agree with A Simple Plan (who's made a questionable post at best) and piggyback off of his KT suspicion when you being from the same site should have better insights about KT.

In post 44, TheDominator37 wrote:How about scum hunting? Or do the cool kids no longer do that?

You haven't done any of this at all.

In post 112, TheDominator37 wrote:Forgive me for being Blount but kaboose is not scum just bad at Mafia

This seems to be a recurring theme in your posts. Why does Kaboose being bad at mafia necessarily make him town? I do think a lot of his peculiar play is based on his playstyle but that makes him null, not town to me.

You also had a noticeable lack of reaction to KTthecreeper accusing you. What is your read on him?

KTthecreeper is probably town for how he is pushing TheDominator. The fact that I have no other townreads is troubling. I could see anyone as scum here but A Simple Plan > Not_Mafia > TheDominator is where I'm at with scumreads, tentatively.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:16 am

Post by OceanWind »

Looking back at Froggaphant's push on me, it's possible they made a legitimate mistake. They certainly pushed it with absolute confidence so they're probably town as well. KT and Froggaphant.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:44 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 125, KTthecreeper wrote:K 95% certant dom is scum he hasn't made 1 read or banterd enough

Off of meta? I play different here then at hypixel
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:48 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Am I allowed to link a finished game from hypixel?
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:50 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 126, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: TheDominator37

Can you like try to say something about it? It's impossible to scum hunt when you just vote.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 83, Froggaphant wrote:Ok, I've synched with the Frog.

We have town reads on Kab, ASP and The dom right now, although Frog's read on Kaboose is weaker. He is conflicted a tad about KT, but thinks is townie. He also says him wanting us to sign our posts is townie, which I should've asked more about.

VOTE: Frogaphant

I haven't read everything, but I read this, and I know some BS when I see it. I made two posts as of this one, and one of them was a comment about football. How was there a townread already?
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 127, Bellaphant wrote:
mod, semi vla til Monday pls

Us! Thanks
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 139, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 83, Froggaphant wrote:Ok, I've synched with the Frog.

We have town reads on Kab, ASP and The dom right now, although Frog's read on Kaboose is weaker. He is conflicted a tad about KT, but thinks is townie. He also says him wanting us to sign our posts is townie, which I should've asked more about.

VOTE: Frogaphant

I haven't read everything, but I read this, and I know some BS when I see it. I made two posts as of this one, and one of them was a comment about football. How was there a townread already?

So you're scum reading them for giving you a town read based off of what you consider nothing. And you're scum reading them after admitting you haven't read everything.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by OceanWind »

@TheDominator –
There are questions waiting for you at . Why have you glossed over them?

In post 139, A Simple Plan wrote:I made two posts as of this one, and one of them was a comment about football. How was there a townread already?

This strikes me as an overreaction and a "scum-wouldn't-attack-someone-townreading-them" move. You made a substantial post where you said you thought KT's passion was scummy. Saying that you have only talked about football is a mischaracterization of your posts so far.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 65, OceanWind wrote:
In post 33, Huntress wrote:Vote: KTthecreeper
Just a hunch.
I have a guess as to what this hunch could be but it is the opposite of how I'm seeing the game. Kaboose making a big deal of how no scumhunting can occur D1 looks to me like an excuse to coast early on without having to account for lack of scumhunting. Why do you disagree?

But that's not what he was saying. In fact he was one of the earliest to start scumhunting (see ). His comments about Day one are something I've seen from both town and scum so it's not alignment indicative. I voted KT for the way he jumped on Kaboose in .

In post 64, Huntress wrote:Still liking my vote on KT.

All Alone might be scum too.
You seem very sure about your KT scumread to the point where your other scumread is someone who defended KT. KT's passion doesn't look fake to me. Can you elaborate on why you have KT and All Alone as scum and Kaboose as town?

I wasn't very sure about my read on KT. It was originally just a fairly weak read. But All Alone voted ASP for not doing the same thing as KT didn't do when he voted Kaboose, which looks like selective scumhunting. The fact that KT found a reason to attack Kaboose after Kaboose had raised a doubt about All Alone came into that too.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 132, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 130, Kaboose wrote:Let's remove Not_Mafia from this game to help us out.

Why would not liking his playstyle make a difference to you lynching him?
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 144, Huntress wrote:
In post 132, KTthecreeper wrote:

Why would not liking his playstyle make a difference to you lynching him?

thats what I'm saying I said we shouldn't lynch him even if his playstyle is odd ...

TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 125, KTthecreeper wrote:K 95% certant dom is scum he hasn't made 1 read or banterd enough

Off of meta? I play different here then at hypixel

I'm sorry Mr. 3 mounth ban boy How am I suppose to know how you play here as obosed to the two other sites were you play the same. and pulling the "I play difrently on here" card is mainly something scum uses as an excuse to throw the person who can read you of you off your path
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 137, TheDominator37 wrote:Am I allowed to link a finished game from hypixel?

Yea as long as it isn't ongoing
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 143, Huntress wrote:
In post 33, Huntress wrote:Vote: KTthecreeper
Just a hunch.
I have a guess as to what this hunch could be but it is the opposite of how I'm seeing the game. Kaboose making a big deal of how no scumhunting can occur D1 looks to me like an excuse to coast early on without having to account for lack of scumhunting. Why do you disagree?

But that's not what he was saying. In fact he was one of the earliest to start scumhunting (see ). His comments about Day one are something I've seen from both town and scum so it's not alignment indicative. I voted KT for the way he jumped on Kaboose in .

In post 64, Huntress wrote:Still liking my vote on KT.

All Alone might be scum too.
You seem very sure about your KT scumread to the point where your other scumread is someone who defended KT. KT's passion doesn't look fake to me. Can you elaborate on why you have KT and All Alone as scum and Kaboose as town?

I wasn't very sure about my read on KT. It was originally just a fairly weak read. But All Alone voted ASP for not doing the same thing as KT didn't do when he voted Kaboose, which looks like selective scumhunting. The fact that KT found a reason to attack Kaboose after Kaboose had raised a doubt about All Alone came into that too.

Yes but I spent page 70-now finding a good train to hop on beacuse I knew kaboose was misunderstood town. So I sat down put on my thinking cap and found something up about doms play.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by All Alone »

I think TheDominator37 is probably town. I've played in two games where Dominator was town (Newbie 1623 and Mini 1697) and both times they were incredibly cryptic about their scumreads. In contrast, scum Dominator is a lot less cryptic, and tries to blend in and act like an average Mafiascum player, and I just don't see that here.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 148, All Alone wrote:I think TheDominator37 is probably town. I've played in two games where Dominator was town (Newbie 1623 and Mini 1697) and both times they were incredibly cryptic about their scumreads. In contrast, scum Dominator is a lot less cryptic, and tries to blend in and act like an average Mafiascum player, and I just don't see that here.

Those games were also from 5 mouths ago and I know Dom as changed since then

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”