Micro 550: 2 Scoops of the Fourth Degree (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by OceanWind »

@Huntress -
What is your read on A Simple Plan?

In post 145, KTthecreeper wrote:thats what I'm saying I said we shouldn't lynch him even if his playstyle is odd ...

Several problems with this: Why do you think anyone suspects him for playstyle-based reasons as opposed to finding him scummy? From a quick glance at your completed game topics, you don't seem to have played with Not_Mafia before (correct me if I'm wrong), so on what basis are you dismissing his playstyle as "odd?" An eccentric playstyle doesn't preclude a player from drawing scum.

In post 148, All Alone wrote:I think TheDominator37 is probably town. I've played in two games where Dominator was town (Newbie 1623 and Mini 1697) and both times they were incredibly cryptic about their scumreads. In contrast, scum Dominator is a lot less cryptic, and tries to blend in and act like an average Mafiascum player, and I just don't see that here.

I'd like to see specific quotes from those games.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 150, OceanWind wrote:@Huntress - What is your read on A Simple Plan?

Leaning town. I like what I've seen so far, but there's not much to go on yet.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 1.05

TheDominator37 ( 3 ) KTthecreeper; Not_Mafia; Kaboose;
Not_Mafia ( 2 ) TheDominator37; Froggaphant;
A Simple Plan ( 2 ) All Alone; OceanWind;
KTthecreeper ( 1 ) Huntress;
Froggaphant ( 1 ) A Simple Plan;
OceanWind ( 0 )
Kaboose ( 0 )
All Alone ( 0 )
Huntress ( 0 )

Not voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-30 01:47:35)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:56 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 149, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 148, All Alone wrote:I think TheDominator37 is probably town. I've played in two games where Dominator was town (Newbie 1623 and Mini 1697) and both times they were incredibly cryptic about their scumreads. In contrast, scum Dominator is a lot less cryptic, and tries to blend in and act like an average Mafiascum player, and I just don't see that here.

Those games were also from 5 mouths ago and I know Dom as changed since then

Really?
Check out this game. THE MOST RECENT GAME I'VE PLAYED IN. You have to. Because you also played in them.
https://hypixel.net/threads/hypixel-maf ... 275/page-2
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:10 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 134, OceanWind wrote:This game really needs a lot more people contributing. I'm less sure of Froggaphant as I don't think scum would so readily admit to making a mistake. The low content posters need to step up their game.

A Simple Plan

In post 37, A Simple Plan wrote:However, I am more concerned with how insanely passionate KT got in , arguing about whether or not day one is useless. I agree, day one has a point, but to get that passionate about the value of day one is ridiculous.VOTE: KT

This post strikes me the wrong way because I
could
see a potential reason for finding KT scummy. I can see town thinking that KT was taking advantage of Kaboose by pushing him based on a theory disagreement. I can see town thinking that despite being in the right, theory-wise, KT just sounded fake. But what Simple Plan is accusing KT of is KT's "passion." That's an odd thing to focus on. Passion isn't even scummy. This looks like an opportunistic hop on to the wagon especially after Huntress voted KT as well and KT picked up a fight with Kaboose.

In post 45, A Simple Plan wrote:It's been less than 24 hours since game start. You're acting like this is a blitz game. Calm yourself.

It's been a lot more than 24 hours now but Simple Plan has offered next to zero content. He said two days ago that he'd catch up "later this evening" () but nothing since.

UNVOTE: Froggaphant
VOTE: A Simple Plan

@All Alone

In post 57, All Alone wrote:ASP doesn't seem concerned with figuring out why KT was passionate, he just votes him for it. It reads like scum trying to capitalize on a perceived misplay.

VOTE: A Simple Plan for realsies
In post 116, All Alone wrote:still good with my vote

Here's the entirety of your content so far. I can see where you are coming from with the Simple Plan vote but I'd like to hear what you think this "perceived misplay" is. I also want to see comments on the rest of the game. What you've posted so far isn't enough content.

Not_Mafia

His posting thus far is atrocious. His pushes so far have been Kaboose for a "lackluster entrance," then a naked vote for me, and a naked vote for TheDominator. Of note is the fact that his vote on me came when Froggaphant was pushing me with reckless abandon and his vote on the TheDominator came on the back of a hard push by KTthecreeper. Essentially, he's opportunistically hopping onto whichever wagon he thinks will go through. This also leads me to believe Froggaphant is probably town considering the way my wagon grew with naked sheep votes from Not_Mafia and Kaboose i.e. I think scum sheeping town who incorrectly made a case on another town.

@TheDominator37

In post 41, TheDominator37 wrote:He doesn't like the glorious banter is all he is saying bud.

Why do you defend Kaboose here rather than let their interaction play out naturally?

In post 43, TheDominator37 wrote:I like this post. I never really stuck out to me that KT was being almost fake.

According to KT, you and he play together offsite. So, it strikes me as off that you wholeheartedly agree with A Simple Plan (who's made a questionable post at best) and piggyback off of his KT suspicion when you being from the same site should have better insights about KT.

In post 44, TheDominator37 wrote:How about scum hunting? Or do the cool kids no longer do that?

You haven't done any of this at all.

In post 112, TheDominator37 wrote:Forgive me for being Blount but kaboose is not scum just bad at Mafia

This seems to be a recurring theme in your posts. Why does Kaboose being bad at mafia necessarily make him town? I do think a lot of his peculiar play is based on his playstyle but that makes him null, not town to me.

You also had a noticeable lack of reaction to KTthecreeper accusing you. What is your read on him?

KTthecreeper is probably town for how he is pushing TheDominator. The fact that I have no other townreads is troubling. I could see anyone as scum here but A Simple Plan > Not_Mafia > TheDominator is where I'm at with scumreads, tentatively.

Sorry meant to answer. Just forgot.

1. Because that's what I do. And what's wrong with reading a player?
2. I only said I liked it...
3. I never said he was town.
4. I have no idea what KT is. He plays different every game
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:51 am

Post by OceanWind »

I may have been too quick to townread Froggaphant. They are on V/LA but since their last burst of activity (), Frogger made over a hundred posts on this site but only a couple of non-content prod-dodges here. This entire thread is only seven pages long. Re-reading and providing content shouldn't be a difficult task.

@TheDominator -
1. If you don't have a townread on Kaboose, why are you going out of your way to defend him? 2. KTthecreeper seems to have very strong opinions about you. Why do you have no interest in reading him? Is this is normal town or scum play? Is he more likely to attack you if he's town or scum?
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:45 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

1. Because people were jumping on him for the wrong reasons.
2. In all honesty, I have no clue. Mostly he plays like a village idiot. Impossible to read. This game he is acting differently, almost more serious.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 155, OceanWind wrote:I may have been too quick to townread Froggaphant. They are on V/LA but since their last burst of activity (), Frogger made over a hundred posts on this site but only a couple of non-content prod-dodges here. This entire thread is only seven pages long. Re-reading and providing content shouldn't be a difficult task.

@TheDominator -
1. If you don't have a townread on Kaboose, why are you going out of your way to defend him? 2. KTthecreeper seems to have very strong opinions about you. Why do you have no interest in reading him? Is this is normal town or scum play? Is he more likely to attack you if he's town or scum?

Over 100 is a blatant fucking lie.

Yes I've made a few. But I'm on V/LA and I am in Miami and consider my other games which we shouldn't even be talking now about here more important.

K?

Piss off.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

replce out
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

Fuck you for bringing up VLA sTiff.
Just seriously fuck you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

Bella lets play another game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ok so I have made over 100 posts.

Congrats.
I'm scum (not)

OW is probably town but I won't play with them now.
Heil King Froggo.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by OceanWind »

One hundred posts is a lot. If you have that much time to play mafia, is it unreasonable to expect that you'd devote some of that time to this game? What about my post was so offensive?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Piss off
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I cannot talk further about my 100 posts because I cannot talk about ongoing.

If you are going to push this further you are just an ass
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Like I said. I'm replacing out.

Bella can stay if she wants but in not dealing with some dipshit V/LA push.
Heil King Froggo.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by OceanWind »

I'm not asking you to talk about your (125 now) posts in the other games you are alive in. I'm saying that if you have so much time, you would contribute here. If you want to replace out, that's your perogative but you are reading into things I haven't said. Assuming you are town, take a step back and read what I actually wrote and contribute to this game when you get a chance.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I don't have much time. I'm on vacation in Miami. I can't tell you why I'm focusing on those games but you are smart and can figure it out yourself.

Now quit this fucking asinine push.
Heil King Froggo.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Kaboose »

I mean if those other games are not in D1 like this one it makes a whole hell of a lot of sense why he isn't posting as much in this one. It's just started, and it's D1. Which is a terrible day. OW you're reaching. Why are you reaching? Reaching is bad, especially on D1 because like, what are you actually reaching for?
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:30 am

Post by Froggaphant »

ok, so I started my catch up before I noticed Frog was unhappy. Gonna post this and see if we can chat.

In post 126, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: TheDominator37

Ugh, the sheeping again! Not Maf, could we have some content from you, instead of what looks like randomy votes?

In post 130, Kaboose wrote:Let's remove Not_Mafia from this game to help us out.

VOTE: NotMafia

This is kinda bad, though. We don't have enough room in a micro to just lynch because of playstyle - if this is a scum read, please define it.

In post 133, Kaboose wrote:UNVOTE:

KT you're town enough today to me
Froggaphant is town enough today to me

Not Mafia has the blessing of KT

Ocean I think has the blessing of FroggPhant

VOTE: Dominator

Why are we doing this?

Again, a vote without much explained thought behind it. Can we not?

In post 139, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 83, Froggaphant wrote:Ok, I've synched with the Frog.

We have town reads on Kab, ASP and The dom right now, although Frog's read on Kaboose is weaker. He is conflicted a tad about KT, but thinks is townie. He also says him wanting us to sign our posts is townie, which I should've asked more about.

VOTE: Frogaphant

I haven't read everything, but I read this, and I know some BS when I see it. I made two posts as of this one, and one of them was a comment about football. How was there a townread already?

....This isn't true, though. Your resposne to KT looked properly towny. Also, if we were gonna magic up a town-read, as scum, wouldn't we chose someone with more content? We're not dumb.

In post 142, OceanWind wrote:
@TheDominator –
There are questions waiting for you at . Why have you glossed over them?

In post 139, A Simple Plan wrote:I made two posts as of this one, and one of them was a comment about football. How was there a townread already?

This strikes me as an overreaction and a "scum-wouldn't-attack-someone-townreading-them" move. You made a substantial post where you said you thought KT's passion was scummy. Saying that you have only talked about football is a mischaracterization of your posts so far.

I actually like this post.

In post 162, OceanWind wrote:One hundred posts is a lot. If you have that much time to play mafia, is it unreasonable to expect that you'd devote some of that time to this game? What about my post was so offensive?

Ugh, drop it. We're a hydra, we're both busy at the end of this week, a micro on day 1 has less going on than a larger game in it's later stages. Also, you could maaaaaaaaybe pressure the slots without any content, rather than us who are clearly trying to sort the game.

-b
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:50 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 141, Kaboose wrote:
In post 139, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 83, Froggaphant wrote:Ok, I've synched with the Frog.

We have town reads on Kab, ASP and The dom right now, although Frog's read on Kaboose is weaker. He is conflicted a tad about KT, but thinks is townie. He also says him wanting us to sign our posts is townie, which I should've asked more about.

VOTE: Frogaphant

I haven't read everything, but I read this, and I know some BS when I see it. I made two posts as of this one, and one of them was a comment about football. How was there a townread already?

So you're scum reading them for giving you a town read based off of what you consider nothing. And you're scum reading them after admitting you haven't read everything.

Basically. I don't see how someone can be townread after two posts. Frog's rage quit is potentially frustrated town, and without a clear read on Ocean, I can understand why. A V/LA push is a very douchey move.

Re Ocean's 142: You're misreading my comment. I said one was a football comment. Not both. Yes, I made one substantial post, but I find it ridiculous that a townread can come from one post- not simply picking one post from a bunch to highlight, but one content post total. I suppose Bella kinda cleared up why, but I don't like the way it was phrased; "if we were gonna magic up a townread... Wouldn't we choose someone with more content" reads in a WIFOMy light, and clouds the waters more there.

Not a fan of the Dominator wagon, or the people on it. Makes me think he's town based in other reads (KT, NM, Kaboose is by no means a townread)
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:09 am

Post by OceanWind »

Froggaphant's catch up is a lot better than their previous posts.

In post 170, A Simple Plan wrote:without a clear read on Ocean, I can understand why.

Who doesn't have a clear read on me? You or Froggaphant?

In post 170, A Simple Plan wrote:Not a fan of the Dominator wagon, or the people on it. Makes me think he's town based in other reads (KT, NM, Kaboose is by no means a townread)

What are your reads? Your only actual read so far is a Dominator town read and that's only because of other people's actions. What do you think of All Alone's defense of Dominator?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Prodding Not_Mafia 1
Last edited by Cheery Dog on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by All Alone »

this is kind of a compromise lynch because I'm bored and my current vote isn't exactly productive, but basically I'm pretty confident Dominator is town and will push anyone else as a counterwagon to them, soooo

VOTE: Not_Mafia
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 173, All Alone wrote:this is kind of a compromise lynch because I'm bored and my current vote isn't exactly productive, but basically I'm pretty confident Dominator is town and will push anyone else as a counterwagon to them, soooo

VOTE: Not_Mafia

I asked you a question about TheDominator. Any reason you missed it?

Why are you looking to "compromise lynch" so early in the day when we have seven days left?

What are your reads on people not named TheDominator or A Simple Plan?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”