{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Ranger »

Reasonably Rational wrote:Ranger, umm. :/ restrictions like the one you just mentioned really shouldn't be mentioned.
I considered leaving it unclaimed, but ultimately, I decided that it was more important for you to know.

Clarify with Varsoon please on whether or not the block still happens if you are lynched that day, with your vote on someone you've marked.
Already know the answer to that one. If I'm lynched, the block does not happen. I wish I could explain the wording to you on why, but as is, my paraphrases are dangerously close and I'd very much prefer not to get myself modkilled.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by FireKari »

What RR, Suzune, and Ranger are saying makes sense to us. We just re-read the Elbirn ISO and overall for right now, Elbirn shifts to less of a town read than Suzune and Ranger. We need some time to proc everything, take a closer look at interactions between Elbirn and the flipped scum, etc, so will work on that 2moro.

In post 2213, Reasonably Rational wrote:Klingon, Ranger, Suzune, Firekari, Elbirn: Everyone please refresh my memory on exactly what your abilities are and how they function.

-Cerb

Can double vote a player. Nothing more or less.

In post 2217, Elbirn wrote: And I haven't done anything since day 1? Fuck off, I pegged both of the flipped scum on day 1, lynched them in succession, and then day 3 has been *waiting for you to tell us what to do.*

Honestly, we still find it a bit suspicious both how early you nailed scum, and the way you went about it:
In post 95, Elbirn wrote:
In post 91, Blackest Magick wrote:PokerFace here, I never played suikoden so I will be wiki-ing flavor stuff as needed

@Elbirn,
who are your scum buddies?

You, lickety, and uhm..whoever that guy was who voted me in page 3. Not brantz, the other one.

It also looks like you were borderline defending LQ at times. Additionally, if klingon were to flip town then there was for sure scum-bussing happening this game, and PoE is a bish.

In post 2219, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2204, FireKari wrote:UNVOTE: RR
In post 2197, Klingoncelt wrote:On Day 2 Blackest Magick got hammered while I was not here. I logged in and found the the thread locked.

What does this have to do with anything? Are you attempting to imply you had some secret scum read of BM and would have been on the lynch if only you had not been away??

Someone posted my voting record. You have a problem with me explaining myself?

We do not have a problem with you trying to explain yourself. We have a problem with the explanation you gave, for the reason we pointed out. Perhaps you could elaborate pls?

~Yukari

Heading to bed, will get back to trying to sort this thing after waking.
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:16 am

Post by wgeurts »

Finish him.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2227, wgeurts wrote:Finish him.

Klingon is a she, wgeurts.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2226, FireKari wrote:
In post 2217, Elbirn wrote: And I haven't done anything since day 1? Fuck off, I pegged both of the flipped scum on day 1, lynched them in succession, and then day 3 has been *waiting for you to tell us what to do.*

Honestly, we still find it a bit suspicious both how early you nailed scum, and the way you went about it:
In post 95, Elbirn wrote:
In post 91, Blackest Magick wrote:PokerFace here, I never played suikoden so I will be wiki-ing flavor stuff as needed

@Elbirn,
who are your scum buddies?

You, lickety, and uhm..whoever that guy was who voted me in page 3. Not brantz, the other one.

It also looks like you were borderline defending LQ at times. Additionally, if klingon were to flip town then there was for sure scum-bussing happening this game, and PoE is a bish.

1. So you're telling me that as scum my master plan is to out all of my buddies in rvs, shortly before bussing the fuck out of them

If you actually think I'd be that bad as scum then I am insulted.

2. Almost kinda sorta borderline not constantly attacking him for being scum, almost as if I were trying to suss out his alignment and not join the screeching hordes who wanted his head?

Like really I can think of two instances that you might be referring to, the first is when I quoted a few of his posts that I almost saw a glimmer of hope in, like "oh lq is trying to figure out my alignment. That's good!" And the second is when, just before his lynch, I took him off of l-1, to think things through....and before moving back shortly after. You're telling me that as scum in this situation I don't just sit on his wagon and wait for it to go through for maximum creditude?
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 2229, Elbirn wrote:1. So you're telling me that as scum my master plan is to out all of my buddies in rvs, shortly before bussing the fuck out of them

We are saying that if you are scum, you would know from the very beginning who is and isn't scum.

In post 2229, Elbirn wrote:If you actually think I'd be that bad as scum then I am insulted.

Don't be. Is nothing personal, but like we said PoE is a bish, and we are trying to sort things. If kling were to flip scum, then who do you think bussed?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Elbirn »

*town, you mean?

At that point it's between suzune and ranger, suzune recently duped me as scum so idk if I'm so confident in my ability to read her. Ranger could be it, I need to evaluate her read development on lq and Blackest majick, the fact that she was first on both is interesting.

Tldr I need to reread
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

So, elbirn....how bad at being scum do you think kc has to be to make the unsupportable claim she made, if you'd be terrible if you did what Kari pointed out? And, how is ranger being first on both those wagons more suspicious if she did it than your RVS post+support of their lynch was?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by FireKari »

Working on another interaction compilation post but they are a pain to do so taking a while..
Need to hurry though cause we only have like 3 days left in this day phase. Will try to get it posted sometime tonight.

In post 2231, Elbirn wrote:*town, you mean?

At that point it's between suzune and ranger, suzune recently duped me as scum so idk if I'm so confident in my ability to read her. Ranger could be it, I need to evaluate her read development on lq and Blackest majick, the fact that she was first on both is interesting.

Tldr I need to reread

Yea meant town. Sorry not feeling well.
What about Suzune/Ranger makes you think they are bussing? Is it pure PoE, or something more?

~Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by FireKari »

@Elbirn
Also a lil surprised you would choose Suzune/Ranger over us. Since despite our excuse of being on vacation at the time, Suzune and Ranger were on both lynches, while we were only on the LQ lynch.
~Yukari
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Suzune »

Let's put it this way, I do not make cases against me teammates. I would bus them but I would not have put as much effort into proving to LQ why they were scum if I was there teammate. Even though they did not read and continued to say that no one made any case on them. Which was annoying and I kept posting it over and not gettign any reaction. Apparently, my case was not good enough to move him.

In post 2231, Elbirn wrote:At that point it's between suzune and ranger, suzune recently duped me as scum so idk if I'm so confident in my ability to read her.

Oh please, it was hardly a deception.

So here is an embarrassing story:
In post 2232, Reasonably Rational wrote:So, elbirn....how bad at being scum do you think kc has to be to make the unsupportable claim she made, if you'd be terrible if you did what Kari pointed out? And, how is ranger being first on both those wagons more suspicious if she did it than your RVS post+support of their lynch was?
I have totally done this before as scum. In order to buy more days out of the town and to hopefully get them to turn on each other. I claimed that there were still mafia alive even though I knew there were not and claimed that I would not kill that night to put the town into 1-1-1. When I knew there was no mafia. I backfired on me, so I can understand the value in claiming something that is unbackable and hoping the town will in fight. So it has nothing to do with being bad at scum, more of just trying to get everyone to in fight. More of a testement to what someone thinks of us rather then their playing skills. Therefore, Kling might be hanging on for hope that we don't lynch him,
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by FireKari »

@Elbirn
What were your reasons for suspecting LQ and BM?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by wgeurts »

RR, scum claim vig a lot. It is common.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by FireKari »

WTF! We were almost done, as soon as we hit paste for what would have been the last time, chrome decides to crash and when we reload browser, the page with our post preview gives us crap saying no multipost... T_T And we had already started from scratch once.. Thankfully this time we have 3 out of the 4 interaction spoilers saved by hitting submit in our Hydra PT but still that last spoiler was the most annoying to compile and took like 2 hours to complete... T_T

Need to take a break.. maybe play some fallout or something....

*Cries*
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:12 pm

In post 2237, wgeurts wrote:RR, scum claim vig a lot. It is common.

In this circumstance, where they can't create any extra kills, and we've mass claimed, so we know nobody claimed a protective for them to hide the missing kill behind?

In post 2238, FireKari wrote:WTF! We were almost done, as soon as we hit paste for what would have been the last time, chrome decides to crash and when we reload browser, the page with our post preview gives us crap saying no multipost... T_T And we had already started from scratch once.. Thankfully this time we have 3 out of the 4 interaction spoilers saved by hitting submit in our Hydra PT but still that last spoiler was the most annoying to compile and took like 2 hours to complete... T_T

Need to take a break.. maybe play some fallout or something....

*Cries*

I approve of playing Fallout. Why do you think I've barely been playing this game?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by wgeurts »

It is one of those claims that falls in some type of gambit.
Kind of "makes no sense for scum to claim it so the can't be scum."
It's a known gambit, will find the wiki page. It's also often pulled by scum, yes, even when they can't produce and extra kill.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Really you shouldn't setup spec a Varsoon game either
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:14 am

Post by wgeurts »

FireKari, hammer away.
We will be seeing you all tommorow.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:04 am

This is dumb. Even if it does end in a win, it's definitely suboptimal.

Can I get everyone's thoughts on who we lynch tomorrow please, when it turns out that KC is town?

-Cerb
Show

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:23 am

Post by FireKari »

Sry fell asleep.. Need to finish this post first but after that we plan to hammer kling. Would also like to receive an answer from Elbirn.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:03 am

Post by wgeurts »

RR, we will be here tomorrow and quite a few people disagree this is suboptimal.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:03 am

Post by wgeurts »

We have the time and room to do this
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:16 am

Actually, of the 3 slots alive who aren't masons or on the chopping block, ranger, kari, and suzune are all suspicious of elbirn. The only voice adamantly opposed to lynching somewhere other than kc without a vested interest is you. I think you're overestimating the degree of certainty people have, and underestimating the confbiasing and apathy effect of a long day phase.

Wgeurts, if Suzune guesses wrong tomorrow, there is a very real chance we will lose this game. That isn't "room".

-Cerb
Show

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Suzune »

Then put a little faith in my guess. However, I agree we should have a plan laid out for tomorrow just in case.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:35 am

Post by wgeurts »

This is easily room, in a micro game this would be considered the most optimal situation in fact.
We have two mislynches, that is a lot. Plus we have a final lynch as well. There is no reason to be paranoid.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”