Micro 550: 2 Scoops of the Fourth Degree (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Kaboose »

Why would you say "can" instead of "could"?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 271, Kaboose wrote:Mysteriously they've disappeared since getting to L1 it seems like.

This has been my first chance to post since yesterday and to respond to ASP's post but it seems you were unwilling to give me that chance, or even to claim. Looks like those calling you scum may be right.

I'm looking at ASP's post now.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 270, A Simple Plan wrote:What is your read on Kaboose? What are your thoughts, in particular, on his earlier posts?

I liked his and and put his comments on the value of Day one down to playstyle - after all, nobody's going to say that as scum if they thought differently as town as it's too easily checked.

In post 270, A Simple Plan wrote:So what you're trying to say, is that your KT read is due in part to scum-reading All Alone, and you were scum-reading All Alone for pressuring me? How does this make ANY sense?

I scumread All Alone for selective scumhunting, as I said in . They were both weak reads, just early impressions, at that point.

In post 270, A Simple Plan wrote:What did you see before 151 that made me town to you?

Your thoughts on KT seemed similar to mine and you challenged a town read on yourself.

In post 270, A Simple Plan wrote:Why did you only check NM and Ocean (as you said in 250)?

Lack of time mainly. Meta checks are time consuming so I just did those I thought would help me most. I might done more later in the game.

In post 270, A Simple Plan wrote:What about Ocean's "later posts" have been better than his earlier ones? What was wrong with the push on Froggaphant?

They didn't have quite the same feel? Looking back I can't remember what exactly gave me that impression. I didn't like the push on Froggapant because it crossed lines relating to RL and ongoing games.

In post 270, A Simple Plan wrote:And I don't like how you remained sheeping my KT vote without explanation for so long to buddy to me.

Pardon? It was
you
that sheeped
my
vote on KT. If there was any buddying there it was you buddying me.
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:34 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

RIP in KAboose quick hammering

*Kaboose might be scum after all*

Kaboose you and me need to have a little talk about quick hammering ...
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 1.11

Huntress ( 5 ) OceanWind; Froggaphant; KTthecreeper; All Alone; Kaboose;
TheDominator37 ( 1 ) Not_Mafia;
Not_Mafia ( 1 ) TheDominator37;
KTthecreeper ( 1 ) A Simple Plan;
OceanWind ( 1 ) Huntress;
A Simple Plan ( 0 )
Froggaphant ( 0 )
Kaboose ( 0 )
All Alone ( 0 )

Not voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-30 01:47:35)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Huntress,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1, please have all night actions in my inbox (or bolded in the scum topic) within the next 48 hours.
Night 1 Deadline: (expired on 2015-12-01 18:10:21).
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

For some reason I thought I'd locked this 2 hours later than I did.

All Alone,
Town Jailkeeper
, has been killed Night 1.

It is now Day 2, with 7 alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch.

Day 2 Deadline: (expired on 2015-12-15 19:33:13).
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

VOTE: Kaboose
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 260, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok I think huntress is the best way to go right now Frogaphant and OW has made good points UNVOTE: Dom[/uncote]

VOTE: Huntress

And Dom I got it from Mafiaplace witch is the clostest thing to MS we play togeter in

Although this vote was shit.

Especially after the shit case on Dom.
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME A POWER ROLE DIED THATS IT MEGA TRYHARD TIME

VOTE: Kaboose quickhammers are scumy
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

Right now my stop two read are Simple and Kaboose Kaboose for quickhammer and Simple for bad reads and generaly not being very townish
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

top*
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

What bad reads does Simple have?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 265, Kaboose wrote:
INTENT TO HAMMER Huntress

In post 272, Kaboose wrote:VOTE: Huntress

How is this a quick hammer? like 23 hours apart. There were 7 posts from the time I gave intent and the time I hammered. If you didn't want huntress lynched why were you all voting her?

Like I'm scummy for hammering her, but the two people voting me and calling me scummy were on the wagon. So two people who were fine with lynching huntress are now mad she got lynched and want me lynched because of it.

That does not compute.
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:51 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 288, Kaboose wrote:
In post 265, Kaboose wrote:
INTENT TO HAMMER Huntress

In post 272, Kaboose wrote:VOTE: Huntress

How is this a quick hammer? like 23 hours apart. There were 7 posts from the time I gave intent and the time I hammered. If you didn't want huntress lynched why were you all voting her?

Like I'm scummy for hammering her, but the two people voting me and calling me scummy were on the wagon. So two people who were fine with lynching huntress are now mad she got lynched and want me lynched because of it.

That does not compute.

WE wanted her at L-1 and you lyncher her before she could respond *Quickhammering* and doing a lynch like that is a good way to catch scum quick hammering AKA you
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Kaboose »

Oh, is that how it works?
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by OceanWind »

VOTE: Kaboose

This puts him at L-1.

The defense today is hilariously bad and reads like caught scum that gave up. I think Kaboose thought that Huntress was a PR and hammered before she could claim.

In post 288, Kaboose wrote:There were 7 posts from the time I gave intent and the time I hammered.

Huntress did not make a single post between your intent and your hammer. You have played enough games that you should know that players claim their role when intent is given. This is a setup with strong power roles (cop, doc, JK) and if Huntress had claimed one of them, she would not have been lynched but may have to be killed by scum.

I could buy it if you were so confident that Huntress was scum that you didn't care about a claim because you wouldn't buy it anyways. But ISOing you and Ctrl + F "Huntress" and I see that your first mention of Huntress is your intent to hammer so that's bullshit. You literally never said anything about Huntress before.

Finding Kaboose's partner is a little harder. I don't think pushing Kaboose today says much since I fully expect his partner to hard-bus him as defending him would be a dead giveaway.

I'm townreading Froggaphant and A Simple Plan. I think at least one scum had a decent chance of being lynched D1. If everyone that was on the table for a lynch was town, there's little motivation for Kaboose to quickhammer because the lynch would have just settled on another townie if Huntress claimed a power role.

In post 289, KTthecreeper wrote:WE wanted her at L-1

Just to be clear, are you saying that you didn't intend to lynch Huntress D1 and that you just voting for "pressure?"
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Kaboose »

After everything I expressed on D1 is it really that hard to believe I hammered as town? Really?

I'm a VT. I find it really strange to be scum read for being the 5th vote on a wagon just because I'm the reason the person died. 4 other people wanted her lynched, and if they didn't why were they voting? On top of that the three people who are just as much to blame for me being able to lynch huntress are all voting me now.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

(Formal) Prod dodge. I just realized I'm not dead in this game, so um, my bad. I have a meeting in an hour, so I have to get ready for that, but I'll hopefully get the opportunity to express my thoughts later this evening.

@Ocean: Re: - I want to know what exactly you saw regarding All Alone that was a town tell. I find it all too convenient that you were the only one who noticed anything to suggest it, and then he died.

Actually, if anyone else would like to offer their interpretation of this "town tell" Ocean claims to have found day one, I would love to hear it out of someone else first.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 212, All Alone wrote:That's because my posting is more strategic.

This looked like a PR crumb.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

INTENT TO HAMMER KABOYSE

Please claim
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by OceanWind »

UNVOTE:

I want those thoughts that A Simple Plan wanted to express first.

Kaboose claimed VT.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Kaboose »

We're having the D1 I wish we had on D1 on D2. At least it's quick.

I guess it's okay for Dominator to only post intent and nothing else, all while clearly showing it's not reading?

Intent to also hammer
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Kaboose »

Oh well OW unvoted, so I guess my intent means nothing now. Here I am trying to be all dramatic and sarcastic and OW goes and unvotes me.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Spoiler: Things I noticed from Kaboose's ISO
  • - Accusing Not_Mafia for "defending" All Alone looks out of place considering Kaboose's vote was a page one vote.
  • - The theory stuff aimed at KTthecreeper here and in is probably an indication of them not being partners together.
  • - These complaints to TheDominator about Not_Mafia also doesn't look like a partner interaction.
  • - However, once Froggaphant votes Not_Mafia, he doesn't react at all instead asking a silly question about a past game.
  • - Buddying KTthecreeper.
  • - Votes me. Makes no mention of the fact that Not_Mafia had just sheeped Froggaphant onto me making Kaboose's the third vote.
  • - Wants to remove Not_Mafia. This occurred right after Froggaphant decided I was town and switched their vote from me to Not_Mafia.
  • - Switches to TheDominator. The only intervening posts here are Not_Mafia saying "bad decision" and KTthecreeper's .
  • - I think this points away from A Simple Plan or Froggaphant being partners as he is inserting himself into their argument to stir it up.
  • - Admonishes me for pissing off Froggaphant which strengthens my feeling that they aren't partners.
  • - Further buddying of Froggaphant which would have been in the scum thread if they were scum.
  • - This post on A Simple Plan could go either way. He doesn't take a stance but just wants others to comment on post quantity.

Based on his ISO, Not_Mafia is the most likely partner. I don't think it is KTthecreeper as he's been both buddying him and spending a lot of time explaining theory to get him off his back. I don't think it's Froggaphant as he's been following their votes around. It could be TheDominator but he had his vote on TheDominator for most of the game so I find it unlikely. His insistence that other people are "ignoring" Not_Mafia, tying Not_Mafia to All Alone, and the forgetfulness of what Not_Mafia is doing i.e. not noticing when Not_Mafia voted me point to likely partners. I'd be inclined to think he was bussing All Alone and tying Not_Mafia to him but with All Alone flipping town, I think Kaboose could be distancing from Not_Mafia so if Not_Mafia flips, he'd point to this as a reason to push All Alone. I also think the hop onto Not_Mafia at and immediate switch to TheDominator in a span of two intervening posts shows he doesn't really want his vote to be on Not_Mafia for very long. I don't see what of KTthecreeper's could have persuaded him to switch.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”