Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 516, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 513, Elbirn wrote:
In post 510, Jeanne11 wrote:@Elbirn @Shiro can I join the masonry?

Aren't you afraid of shiro or something?

I town-read her here. We all town-read each other here, so why can't I be honorary masons with you both.

I was gonna have some blabla about you being paranoid and afraid of everyone, and that phobia coming specifically from a past game with shiro, and therefore you should fear shiro more than anything and therefore your townread is odd

But now I don't care
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:46 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Please stop AtE if you are town diamond. It muddies the water so much for me.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 517, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 516, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 513, Elbirn wrote:
In post 510, Jeanne11 wrote:@Elbirn @Shiro can I join the masonry?

Aren't you afraid of shiro or something?

I town-read her here. We all town-read each other here, so why can't I be honorary masons with you both.

Elbrin isn't a good townread. Upon reading that VC, Agent Titus is moving back to DS. The company (minus Jeanne and roleplay) isn't good on TN and his response although pretty offensive to me personally, reeks of town wanting to sort people.

VOTE: DS

~Titus

You mean you have a scum lean on elbirn then, yes? Since you eliminated all the other members of the wagon other than yourself.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 518, Learned Hand wrote:
Your push on both millers being scum claims makes me feel terrible about you. I knew one miller must be honest about being a miller, so I don't like you pressuring both like that.

~Titus

Except I previously recanted and shiro is my homeboy for life, soo..?

Admittedly I'm null on errant, and yeah you got me, I was being snarky earlier when I didn't like two miller claims, but I've since reevaluated.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Learned Hand »

@elbrin, yes.

Doesn't count. You look like you're swinging, not hunting. I am going to have to discuss this with Drixx. We are having minor tech difficulties.

~Titus
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 529, Learned Hand wrote:@elbrin, yes.

Doesn't count. You look like you're swinging, not hunting. I am going to have to discuss this with Drixx. We are having minor tech difficulties.

~Titus

So, what would be your list of "people who are suspicious because they don't like the idea of having millers and the confusion they cause in the end game"?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:45 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 526, 3dicerolling wrote:Please stop AtE if you are town diamond. It muddies the water so much for me.

Trust your instincts, agent. Requests for self-termination should be approved with haste.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:53 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 522, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 520, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, just lynch me. I'm terrible at the game and my role is useless. Hell, I might even self-hammer.

DS, this isn't going to help you get any better.

I was handed what usually is a shitty role in Suikoden (make all votes private and pm mod for 24 hours) as town along with messages. Jeanne and I worked together to utilize our abilities for the best town use.

If you're town, do not just say you suck. I may be wrong on my reads right now. You know this from the open game we finished. Take some time to think. There must be an optimal use for your role. Mods don't give useless roles. The game is balanced.

If you're scum, keep whining.

~Titus

Please. It was your vote that made me do that. Also, the open game is over?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:02 am

In post 526, 3dicerolling wrote:Please stop AtE if you are town diamond. It muddies the water so much for me.

If that muddies the water, then you're a really shit Mafia player.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:10 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 520, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Yeah, just lynch me. I'm terrible at the game
and my role is useless. Hell, I might even self-hammer.

You have no right to insult anyone else's play after you say something like this.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

AtE always muddies the water, that is the objective, that is why it's a scum tactic. It is difficult to tell if someone means whatever they're saying and are just saying it because it's on their mind, or if it's a ploy by scum.

As such, if you're town and have any control over it, it is beneficial to the rest of town to restrain yourself from anything which might be viewed any AtE.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Query, Agents: Why are you offering DS techniques to better avoid detection as a double agent? It does not seem to be an activity that will bear fruit. Do you wish to terminate him or not?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 536, RolePlay25 wrote:Query, Agents: Why are you offering DS techniques to better avoid detection as a double agent? It does not seem to be an activity that will bear fruit. Do you wish to terminate him or not?

He was probably confirming the fact that my AtE accusation wasn't baseless.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

That was purely in response to the accusation that letting AtE muddy the waters made one a shit player. Also, I'm not especially convinced of, well, any of the suggested lynches scumminess, and if DS is town, and lives, I'd prefer to have him not jump into this whole spiel about being a shit player who's useless and should be lynched.

If you're town, don't let yourself die. If you're scum, don't let yourself die. Seriously.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:59 pm

I'm letting myself die because all anybody ever does is insult my reads and playstyle and never bothers to offer an alternative.
“Why was I chosen?'
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 539, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm letting myself die because all anybody ever does is insult my reads and playstyle and never bothers to offer an alternative.

So? I don't really know what insults you think people have directed at you, but I do know that their insults aren't a reason to let your slot die. You're being unproductive and bringing stupid drama into the thread. If you're town, get over yourself and go fucking scumhunt. It's D1, nobody has ANY strong reason to vote anyone else, just stop sucking and be useful, that way even if they DO lynch you, you'll have actually given us material to work for tomorrow.

Jeanne, that kinda goes for you too, until you reach L-2 AT LEAST I wouldn't worry about the chance of getting lynched at this point.

Anyways, ths is all useless crap we're talking about here. I still want a response from LH about their decision to dislike Elbirn over the miller thing.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 530, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 529, Learned Hand wrote:@elbrin, yes.

~Titus

So, what would be your list of "people who are suspicious because they don't like the idea of having millers and the confusion they cause in the end game"?

Drixx and I are discussing this. He thinks you're overly cautious due to Stevens Universe where Grapes was a scummy miller. I don't. I think you're taking a snarky dig here and that's not town you.

Fact is millers are usually town. Talking about chain lynching millers is sketchy as fuck. Even if there's scum millers, those interactions are VERY informative.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

I don't think throwing out the idea of chain lynching millers is TOO scummy, but I think pushing the idea is pretty scummy.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:49 pm

In post 540, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 539, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm letting myself die because all anybody ever does is insult my reads and playstyle and never bothers to offer an alternative.

So? I don't really know what insults you think people have directed at you, but I do know that their insults aren't a reason to let your slot die. You're being unproductive and bringing stupid drama into the thread. If you're town, get over yourself and go fucking scumhunt. It's D1, nobody has ANY strong reason to vote anyone else, just stop sucking and be useful, that way even if they DO lynch you, you'll have actually given us material to work for tomorrow.

Jeanne, that kinda goes for you too, until you reach L-2 AT LEAST I wouldn't worry about the chance of getting lynched at this point.

Anyways, ths is all useless crap we're talking about here. I still want a response from LH about their decision to dislike Elbirn over the miller thing.

I made the suggestion that we lynch one or both millers, which others have also said, and somehow I'm the one not helping? Yeah, if that's how you're going to be I might as well not even play.
“Why was I chosen?'
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

You're missing the point. I mean right now, what you're doing, THAT isn't helping. I said nothing about your previous contributions, and if you haven't noticed, I'm actively questioning the people who jumped on you about it.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Interesting fact, agent, I care not what your particular flare is, nor do I care whether your 'reads' are particularly good or bad.

I am attempting to kill you because I believe your goal is to kill me.

Did something about my writing give you an impression that I wished to kill you for who you are rather than where your loyalties are? I believe it did not.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Roleplay, why do you believe that?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Something about your writing is given me a headache because you are shitposting.
“Why was I chosen?'
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 546, Cerberus v666 wrote:Roleplay, why do you believe that?

Let us consider. He moves fluidly from complaining about my style because I am "shitposting" because of my posting style to stating that he is only lynched because of "his style" and then back without issue.

Does this strike you as honest, agent? It does not to me. My analysis detects not one bit of honesty in his posting or his self-depreciation. His self-analysis may be correct, but this does not reflect what orders he was given on this mission. How he acts does.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Bring up on your pad the following logs:

In post 278, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm disappointed. You guys are actually town-reading me even though I admitted I was PMuch active-lurking.

Followed by these:

Are we to believe that this is an agent who is honestly frustrated that people dislike his style, after he previously complained that he was
not
called out for his style?

Or is this an agent trying and failing to blend in?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”