Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, it was supposed to be "but meh"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 2.3

Dwlee99 (3) - Fro99er, Frozen Angel, JarJarDrinks
Frozen Angel (3) - pisskop, Nero Cain, Zulfy
Zulfy (1) - RadiantCowbells
TheCow (1) - DeathNote

Not voting (6) - Nosferatu, Dwlee99, Keyser Söze, Wickedestjr, Wake88, TheCow

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

(expired on 2016-01-18 23:59:59)
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Some music to set the mood

Frozen Angel is scum

Frozen Angel has done very little (effective) scumhunting, excusing the scumvibes she's been giving off to her personality and emotional state. Bunch of bullshit.

The one coherent defense in her favor came from her good old buddy RC, aggregated in JJD's post:

In post 937, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 411, pisskop wrote:RC, tell me again how this was town frozen.

Yeah, so you've just proven by asking that question that you don't understand her meta at all.

Her AtEs as scum frozen are absolutely terrible and see through and basically ignorable and she avoids pressure by bogging everything down in lengthy arguments and focuses on defending herself hyper logically while spending more time throwing out accusations than doing any sort of analysis.

She's town here, 100%.
In post 431, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA can't ate this effectively as scum.

That's the end of the discussion, basically.
In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:Try reading the Netherspite mafia in Coney Island where she flipped out exactly like this when I pressured her.
In post 437, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, the one with Netherspite as the mod.

Textbook FA town.
In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, that's your prerogative.

I'm positive she's town right now though.
In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've played more games with FA than anyone else on site and have yet to misread her.

Keep that in mind.
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've also actually been scumpartners with her, so I know how she operates as scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64156

Does this look like her scum game at all?
In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scum FA is very rigorous and gets really invested into the logical side of things, somewhat similar to my own scum game in that she tries to leave a trail for all the shit she does but she basically doesn't AtE, at all.

As town she's really AtEy and it's hard to follow her cases as a logical sequence. This is absolutely the latter.
In post 445, RadiantCowbells wrote:She did AtE like once in 37 but it was one of her scummiest lines of the game because of how poorly done it was.

I can't see her pulling off this rage thing effectively as scum at all, not against me who is particularly good at seeing through fake rage. (See: making the AFB scum team forfeit in 167 with my fake cop claim on scum)

Pretty okay meta defense yea?
Here's the thing tho, RC this is where you come in:

I think you're scumFA's buddy.

Now this makes complete and utter sense to me. A scum RC tells a scum FA to ham up her playstyle and he'll just convince town that hey, that's just FA being FA, whaddayagonnado? It's
meta
, man.

In post 970, RadiantCowbells wrote:The fuck is with people and citing shitty meta defenses for their play?

Good question RC!

FA gets kinda flustered with the heat she's been getting tho, sorta resenting the plan RC has strongarmed on her.

In post 1323, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not your blind follower RC.

Complete and utter sense to me.
So my suggestion is to lynch this girl, see how she flips and then lynch RC accordingly.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 631, pisskop wrote:who is zulfy?
They and wake need to get here and say things.

How ya doing? React to my presence.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I'm laughing at Zulfy.

Your "case" on FA in large part is that she's scum because RC is scum.

Preflip associative can be OK as a last supporting factor, but not as a whole case.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1478, Zulfy wrote:my suggestion is to lynch this girl, see how she flips and then lynch RC accordingly.

And if RC wants to call anyone out for liking up lynches, this should be it.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

*lining
Heil King Froggo.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if RC flips scum would you think FA is scum?

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Darth Meesa,
you've yet to answer the question I asked you after you posted this. Do you remember Greyfox and Trivium? I do. Only game I've ever lost ever JJ, don't you think this is the same scenario?

Also, I think Keyser was being sarcastic post 939 JJD

Pedit: Well I
am
known to be pretty funny.

Do you townread FA, fro99er?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1478, Zulfy wrote:Some music to set the mood

Frozen Angel is scum

Frozen Angel has done very little (effective) scumhunting, excusing the scumvibes she's been giving off to her personality and emotional state. Bunch of bullshit.

The one coherent defense in her favor came from her good old buddy RC, aggregated in JJD's post:

Spoiler:

Yeah, so you've just proven by asking that question that you don't understand her meta at all.

Her AtEs as scum frozen are absolutely terrible and see through and basically ignorable and she avoids pressure by bogging everything down in lengthy arguments and focuses on defending herself hyper logically while spending more time throwing out accusations than doing any sort of analysis.

She's town here, 100%.

In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:Try reading the Netherspite mafia in Coney Island where she flipped out exactly like this when I pressured her.

Textbook FA town.

In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've played more games with FA than anyone else on site and have yet to misread her.

Keep that in mind.
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've also actually been scumpartners with her, so I know how she operates as scum.

In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scum FA is very rigorous and gets really invested into the logical side of things, somewhat similar to my own scum game in that she tries to leave a trail for all the shit she does but she basically doesn't AtE, at all.

As town she's really AtEy and it's hard to follow her cases as a logical sequence. This is absolutely the latter.
In post 445, RadiantCowbells wrote:She did AtE like once in 37 but it was one of her scummiest lines of the game because of how poorly done it was.

I can't see her pulling off this rage thing effectively as scum at all, not against me who is particularly good at seeing through fake rage. (See: making the AFB scum team forfeit in 167 with my fake cop claim on scum)

Now this makes complete and utter sense to me. A scum RC tells a scum FA to ham up her playstyle and he'll just convince town that hey, that's just FA being FA, whaddayagonnado? It's
meta
, man.

In post 970, RadiantCowbells wrote:The fuck is with people and citing shitty meta defenses for their play?

Good question RC!

FA gets kinda flustered with the heat she's been getting tho, sorta resenting the plan RC has strongarmed on her.

So my suggestion is to lynch this girl, see how she flips and then lynch RC accordingly.

holy fuck I'm prescient.

why is this person alive rn?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1478, Zulfy wrote:I think you're scumFA's buddy.
blech

pedit: checking
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:40 pm

Right, that's it.

VOTE: Zulfy

I'm not even sure what that was but it's not town.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Pedit fails me again.
Nothing wrong with what I do, fro99er. Answer my question, please.

In post 1483, Nero Cain wrote:if RC flips scum would you think FA is scum?

Yea I guess. I wouldn't want to lynch RC first though. I can see RC being town defending FA. But if FA flips red then that really draws me towards scumRC. You get me?

Pedit: G-dang. I can't be the only one who sees this.
If only supreme leader was still here.

Pedit2: Let's discuss.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1484, Zulfy wrote:
Darth Meesa,
you've yet to answer the question I asked you after you posted this. Do you remember Greyfox and Trivium? I do. Only game I've ever lost ever JJ, don't you think this is the same scenario?

no clue what you're saying.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Try and tear my case apart. I got a spare wickedestjstr case in the closet. Waiting on him to get here tho.

Pedit: I'm not even drunk rn. You said getting a claim out of a player is good for town. Getting a claim out of Trivium and Greyfox did not help the Circus. You're not still scum are you?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Ooh I almost forgot
In post 971, davesaz wrote:davesaz, Keyser Söze, Aeronaut, Nosferatu
JarJarDrinks, Dwlee99, Fro99er,
Nero Cain, Zulfy, Frozen Angel, DeathNote,
RadiantCowbells, Wickedestjr,
pisskop, Wake88,
TheCow

Always scum in those scumleans.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Then why the fuck are you voting FA and not me?

Your case is basically entirely against me yet you're voting FA and simultaneously stating that you wouldn't vote me over her.

It's an entirely illogical position to hold.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Zulfy »

My case is about FA being deadweight scum. The only reasonable defense this deadweight scum has had is your meta defense on her. Metadefense that I've chosen to disregard because you can be her scumbuddy. This makes sense to me.

The thing is centered on her though. As I said if she turns out to be town then your read on her can be explained completely by your little cybercrush.
I don't think she'll turn out to be town, tho. I think she'll turn out to be scum.
Because the only defense I can buy can also be interpreted as a scumbuddy's intrigue.

I mean, maybe I'm wrong too. I don't scumread you, but my scumread on FA depends on you being scum.

Shit's difficult.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I guess maybe you can still be town regardless of FA's slot.

Fuck mang.
This is some grade A WIFOM and I have nobody to blame it on.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:00 pm

In post 1478, Zulfy wrote:Some music to set the mood

Frozen Angel is scum

Spoiler:

She's town here, 100%.

Textbook FA town.

Keep that in mind.

meta
, man.

Good question RC!

He mentions me more than he mentions FA for fuck's sake.

Your entire case is predicated on my meta defense on FA.

So what the fuck happens if FA flips town? I'm cleared? WKing? Why couldn't I be town who was legitimately fooled by FA?

Pretty sure Zulfy's just trying to mudsling on me here and the FA part is just him adding an excuse to jump on the biggest wagon.

I bet you so much fucking money one of his partners told him to push on me today, because that's what he's really doing, but he's hedging his bets by voting FA?

I don't even know.

My case is about FA being deadweight scum. The only reasonable defense this deadweight scum has had is your meta defense on her. Metadefense that I've chosen to disregard because you can be her scumbuddy. This makes sense to me.

I WAS THE REASON WE LYNCHED DAVESAZ. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS BUSSING MY PARTNERS IF THEY'RE DEADWEIGHT. ASK ANYONE IN THIS GAME.

FA AND I _ROFLSTOMPED_ 1737 TOGETHER. THE TOWNBLOC WAS US TWO, AS SCUM.

I WOULD NEVER STICK MY NECK OUT DEFENDING MY PARTNER, EVER.

IF ANYTHING A FA SCUMFLIP SHOULD FUCKING CLEAR ME.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:02 pm

If I was scum I just fucking hard bussed the shit out of Davesaz.

Why the fuck am I hard defending FA all of a sudden.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Zulfy says he's not drunk but this "case" is some of the worst shit I've ever read.

VOTE: Zulfy
Heil King Froggo.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:06 pm

like, idgi

why does scum Zulfy decide it's time to try to 1v1 me.

I have a feeling this flips town but this fucker is too dumb to live.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1493, Zulfy wrote:My case is about FA being deadweight scum. The only reasonable defense this deadweight scum has had is your meta defense on her. Metadefense that I've chosen to disregard because you can be her scumbuddy. This makes sense to me.

The thing is centered on her though. As I said if she turns out to be town then your read on her can be explained completely by your little cybercrush.
I don't think she'll turn out to be town, tho. I think she'll turn out to be scum.
Because the only defense I can buy can also be interpreted as a scumbuddy's intrigue.

I mean, maybe I'm wrong too. I don't scumread you, but my scumread on FA depends on you being scum.

Shit's difficult.

forget you being scum, are you high?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”