Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 2.7

pirate mollie (5) - pisskop, Nero Cain, Zulfy, RadiantCowbells, Dwlee99
pisskop (3) - Wickedestjr, Keyser Söze, pirate mollie
Dwlee99 (1) - JarJarDrinks
TheCow (1) - DeathNote

Not voting (4) - Nosferatu, Wake88, TheCow, Fro99er

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

(expired on 2016-01-18 23:59:59)

Notes:
pirate mollie replaces Frozen Angel, thank you mollie!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

hi guys

whats going on
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am town

does somebody want to explain why there is a wagon on my slot

also can I have the tl;dr version of what is going in this game cos it will be a while before I can all the way through 79 pages

also can y'all go ahead and take off your votes cos this slot is town and there are pple in this game who can actually read me so to not give them a chance to do that is the basically claiming scum.
whew!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

Hi Mollie.

We lynched scum Dave D1, but not until I led a counter wagon on Dwlee at L-1. It was me Aero and Jar. Aero flipped town, Jar is strong town to me, and I'm town. All three of us were scum reading and voting Dave too.

Go look and see if you think Jar I are scum, because I really think it was a town driven counter wagon on a second scum.

Nero, RC, and Pisskop are all softly pushing Jar without really making a case.

Nero and PK have both your slot and Jar as scum.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1953, Fro99er wrote:All three of us were scum reading and voting Dave too.

Aero wasn't voting Dave but was cum reading. Otherwise what I said is accurate. Aero flipped town anyway so yeah.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1952, pirate mollie wrote:basically claiming scum.

your slot already did this
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

But sure, I dont see why these mysterious strangers cant read you as is.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Im looking foreward to building a profile of scum Mollie
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

Mollie.

I thought FA was town until she flipped out and started to make up a read on Dwlee.

Now I'm just not sure.

I do believe either your slot or Dwlee's slot is scum. Possibly both but I don't think so. I believe Dwlee is scum and you are town if I was forced to pick between you two.
Heil King Froggo.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 33, davesaz wrote:
In post 29, Dwlee99 wrote:Crap I forgot to cite my reason for voting cow as OMGUS. You guys figured it out anyway, though. :D

VOTE: Frozen
Sheeping Aero.

Has Aero done something that makes him sheep worthy?

Does Dave seem like the type to soft-defend his scumbuddy in his second post of the game?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1953, Fro99er wrote:Hi Mollie.

We lynched scum Dave D1, but not until I led a counter wagon on Dwlee at L-1. It was me Aero and Jar. Aero flipped town, Jar is strong town to me, and I'm town. All three of us were scum reading and voting Dave too.

Go look and see if you think Jar I are scum, because I really think it was a town driven counter wagon on a second scum.

Nero, RC, and Pisskop are all softly pushing Jar without really making a case.

Nero and PK have both your slot and Jar as scum.

can you explain what you mean here plz? I will go look but I need to know what to look for.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

defend? in RVS?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

"soft-defend". Just seems weird to focus on a scumbuddies attacker. And RVS was p much ending @ that point.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1956, pisskop wrote:But sure, I dont see why these mysterious strangers cant read you as is.

uh I am pretty sure they didn't cos I have town role pming. don't even that bullshit with me you will come out looking very bad. town!mollie is very good for town so your push on moi is gonna look pretty awful. plua you are not gonna get me lynched unless nero or froggy are scum I can already tell that froggy is likely town so now I just need to hear from nero.
whew!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

Dave flipped scum neighbor in a hood with Wake and DN.

DN is a bulletproof (outed by Dave in dave's claim). Either town or 3p. Definitely not Dave's buddy.
Heil King Froggo.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1957, pisskop wrote:Im looking foreward to building a profile of scum Mollie

^ this is posturing plain and simple. I wld go ahead and stop cos all its gonna do is embarrass yourself
whew!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1963, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1956, pisskop wrote:But sure, I dont see why these mysterious strangers cant read you as is.

uh I am pretty sure they didn't cos I have town role pming. don't even that bullshit with me you will come out looking very bad. town!mollie is very good for town so your push on moi is gonna look pretty awful. plua you are not gonna get me lynched unless nero or froggy are scum I can already tell that froggy is likely town so now I just need to hear from nero.

Nero has been pretty awful. I believe he started attacking your slot as soon as everyone else did.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

Mollie. Start reading from through Dave's lynch.

I start my Dwlee case there while Dave was at L-1.
Heil King Froggo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1963, pirate mollie wrote:

tee hee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Just make things that look townish plz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

All i see is you setting up to call in social favors.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1958, Fro99er wrote:Mollie.

I thought FA was town until she flipped out and started to make up a read on Dwlee.

Now I'm just not sure.

I do believe either your slot or Dwlee's slot is scum. Possibly both but I don't think so. I believe Dwlee is scum and you are town if I was forced to pick between you two.

oh I am town. this slot is defo town. what did frozen do that made you think that she was scum? if she flipped out that is more likely to come from townflail rather than scumflail and I feel like you shld somehow know this.

what is scummy about dwlee thing
whew!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1966, JarJarDrinks wrote:Nero has been pretty awful. I believe he started attacking your slot as soon as everyone else did.

actually that's not true. He was on FA about some RVS nonsense. but he REALLY started his attack recently.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Nero is probs town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1967, Fro99er wrote:Mollie. Start reading from through Dave's lynch.

I start my Dwlee case there while Dave was at L-1.

I will I promise. let me try to get a grip on the current enviro first
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”