Mini 1748: ClownTardis Mafia - GAME OVER!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can go for Soren I guess VOTE: Soren
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 875, Not_Mafia wrote:I can go for Soren I guess VOTE: Soren

whats your read on dave?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Shiro »

I sooooo wanna scumread you but experience says otherwise
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm not sure what the basis is of the Soren lynch.

Sorry for the inactivity, but I am still here.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 878, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm not sure what the basis is of the Soren lynch.

Sorry for the inactivity, but I am still here.

so find out. read people reason about it.

your ok with a dave lynch instead?

if yes why?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

There's a lot to go through and I'm doing my due diligence, but I can't quite find it.

I am OK with a Davsto lynch because he's shown to not care about the game nor a willingness to place it as a priority. His posts have also reeked of scum. I've considered changing to another lynch, namely Not_Mafia, but we need a lynch and don't have the time so I'm going with what's viable.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Rob14 »

This Soren wagon is beyond bad.

RC what question?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 880, KuroiXHF wrote:There's a lot to go through and I'm doing my due diligence, but I can't quite find it.

I am OK with a Davsto lynch because he's shown to not care about the game nor a willingness to place it as a priority. His posts have also reeked of scum. I've considered changing to another lynch, namely Not_Mafia, but we need a lynch and don't have the time so I'm going with what's viable.

we have plenty of time left.

lets talk about Not Mafia. whats your read on him?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 720, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 719, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ari's vote is the second most productive in this game.

hello! wanna talk to me?!

Because I'm town here, Are you?

In post 723, Frozen Angel wrote:For god sake!!!!

I'M TOWN

In post 727, Frozen Angel wrote:Image

I'M TOWN

In post 729, Frozen Angel wrote:Yes I am! :/

In post 744, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm town, so any thoughts I have are purely on Rob's alignment and not on associatives.

I'll look at it though.

In post 756, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm going to say this right now so someone maybe sees this later.

If Rob/FA flips scum at any point in this game, AUTOLYNCH the other.

Any time someone says, "I'm town," it makes me think they're scummy; at the very least, it adds GREATLY to their scumminess on my scummometer 2000. Both RC and Frozen Angel do this, but one did it once over the weekend while one did it ~five times.

In post 759, RadiantCowbells wrote:retract my last.

Not that this is alignment indicative, but this sounds like EpicMafia stuff, and I kind of want to lynch you for that. :lol:

In post 819, Soren wrote:
In post 781, Adaptive Heap wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 639, Not_Mafia wrote:Just realised Adaptive Heap is talah and mastin neither of these should be making such poor arguments

Hi. You ready to actually interact with the game yet?
Also - we've never played a game together before, have we?
You may know mastin but you don't know me, so how do you assume anything about my arguments in order to say they "shouldn't be poor" (which they're not by the way, no matter how you frame them).
Just wondering how you arrive at that conclusion with no previous experience of me though.
Seems like more shitslinging in addition to Post 379.

In post 641, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 378, Adaptive Heap wrote:I was asking why you made the comment about Not_Mafia's username in the first place.

Also please don't patronise me. I don't find it funny or clever.

-t

In post 381, Adaptive Heap wrote:And again, I'm not sure how it helps you determine anyone's alignment.

Were you hoping for a pingback from Not_Mafia? You got one. How did you read it?

-t

Mmmnnnyeees?
Kuroi had posted a shitty accusation at Persivul in RVS, lurked and not provided anything afterward, and then when you replaced in decided another RVS post was in order - making a "joke" about your username.
So I pressured him for it because he wasn't providing anything up to that point.

He's starting to seem townish to me now, but he's still on my radar.

You however are making terrible arguments (and one of the posts mastin provided me with in our QT in the initial burst she had, was that she had burden of proficiency on you).
Considering you're scumreading our slot and you're saying *I* should be posting better (while failing to see why I'm doing things), I'm giving you the second-most-likely scum in this game mantle.
Happy with that? Wanna chat?

-t
That's a lot of questions you asked not_mafia and come of very defensive, though I'm not sure if that's a reason to scum read you yet.
I like that you kept tabs on kuroi and have developed a read on him though.
In post 781, Adaptive Heap wrote: (and one of the posts mastin provided me with in our QT in the initial burst she had, was that she had burden of proficiency on you).
I wholly disagree on this point. Not_mafia lurks in every game and rarely scum hunts, and when he does he only makes one or two points. I'm interested in why mastin has a burden of proficiency on not_mafia. I'm more interested in why it appears as though mastin is posting more in your hydra topic as opposed to the game?
In post 785, Adaptive Heap wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 637, Soren wrote:I don't think I'm lynching persi today.
VOTE: Davsto

Hi!

Can you please summarise how you moved from wanting to lynch Persivul in the big post you made (the relevant part of it is here):
In post 535, Soren wrote:To comment on Persivul vs Rob. Rob is winning for me and honestly I feel like sheeping the vote. I have to say that Rob is like Sherlock Holmes, he'll notice the minute details and whether that tells him that someone is scum or town. I particularly find Persivul's bout with Rob to be like flinging dirt at Rob. Persi's argument is convoluted, I don't even know why he's scum reading Rob. Whereas Rob has enumerated and laid out many times as to why Persi is scum. I do not like Persi vote hopping so much. After he unvoted Rob he went from Ari, to FA to Dav to shiro and now to Rob again. What is he actually trying to accomplish with that. For me, it appears as thought Persi is scum trying to fake "proactive towness" and make it look like he is actually doing something in the game when he is not.

I particularly liked Shiro's criticism of Persi's play, in his and . He raises an important point that Persi is faking an attempt to pressure players. With the mention of Shiro, I have to say that he is ringing town to me. He may not have posted much, but what he has posted is informing me that he has a town mindset coming into the game, while he is not actively pushing people, he is noticing the little holes that scum were unable to cover up in their plays.

...to not wanting to lynch him here:
In post 637, Soren wrote:I don't think I'm lynching persi today.
VOTE: Davsto

You seemed pretty invested in "one of Rob or Persivul is scum".
You mentioned the FBI agent role a couple of times in your sentence-long posts in between...
But I wonder why the claim changes your aspect on lynching if you think the slot's still scummy.

Did you decide not to lynch Persivul because you thought he was town, or because you wanted to preserve the claim?
The shift isn't making much sense from my perspective.
I'm like 70/30 on the claim. The 70 being that I find it hard to fake. There's been a lengthy discussion already and my thoughts resonate for the arguments for it.
In post 785, Adaptive Heap wrote:But I wonder why the claim changes your aspect on lynching if you think the slot's still scummy.
I've lynched many townies who have acted scummy, I think this will be one of those times if I do not move my vote from persi.
Either stop responding in this manner or actually respond to them with logic. Because this does nothing for you.

In post 820, Soren wrote:And I like comatose, whispers in the dark and the last night from skillet.

The first Soren vote is a likable, townie post. The first post is why I think he's town. The second post is why I think he has good taste in music and is probably a chill guy.

In post 874, Plottin Kittehs wrote:Ari's ISO has more in it that I thought, more scumhunting, more thoughts, blahblah genuine/inquisitive/town thoughtprocess/morebuzzwordshere/less prodging that I remembered. He can be town enough for now.

i'm running out of words for the day already and I still have 4-5 other things I need them for today, some of them not mafia related :(

will revisit Ari when I can language again.

FAQ iso mostly bad because not doing enough but don't want to lynch there because replacement

going to make lunch and wander off.

VOTE: Soren L-4

still intent to hammer dav if that happens.

--P

I'm sorry, but this comes across as fence sitting. Davsto is not defended and he's close to being lynched. No mention of Soren in terms of scumminess, yet Soren's voted. Along with that, I get the vibe that you intend to vote Davsto with the same gusto and enthusiasm that your neighbor has when he says, "Oh, sure. I'll definitely bring back your power drill."

Not even a reason? Are you TRYING to be scummy or are you just indifferent to this game?

In post 881, Rob14 wrote:This Soren wagon is beyond bad.
Agreed, perhaps for the first time this game.
RC what question?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

VC 1.13
Davsto
(5): BROseidon, Adaptive Heap, KuroiXHF, Soren, Rob13
Soren
(4): Shiro, RadiantCowbells, Plottin Kittehs, Not_Mafia
Rob13
(1): Davsto
Not_Mafia
(1): Frozen Angel
RadiantCowbells
(1): FA_Q2

Not Voting
(1): Aristophanes

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: January 5, Noon US Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-01-05 09:00:00)

Mod Notes:
- Searching for a replacement for FA_Q2

- :]
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 883, KuroiXHF wrote:Any time someone says, "I'm town," it makes me think they're scummy; at the very least, it adds GREATLY to their scumminess on my scummometer 2000. Both RC and Frozen Angel do this, but one did it once over the weekend while one did it ~five times.

I do that in all my games. and I'm usually more town when I do that.

Rc do that in nearly all my games with him and only in half of them he is scum

move on

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 883, KuroiXHF wrote:Any time someone says, "I'm town," it makes me think they're scummy; at the very least, it adds GREATLY to their scumminess on my scummometer 2000. Both RC and Frozen Angel do this, but one did it once over the weekend while one did it ~five times.

I do that in all my games. and I'm usually more town when I do that.

Rc do that in nearly all my games with him and only in half of them he is scum

move on

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

@Rob's quote. Sorry, I wrote this but it didn't show up. I said:
"Agreed, and probably for the first time this game."

In post 882, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 880, KuroiXHF wrote:There's a lot to go through and I'm doing my due diligence, but I can't quite find it.

we have plenty of time left.

lets talk about Not Mafia. whats your read on him?

I don't like to leave things to last minute. I'd rather us lynch someone that is likely mafia and will also reveal a lot about those defending/attacking him.

Not_Mafia appears not to care about the game. I don't think he's analyzed it well enough and certainly hasn't added a lot to it. He's added a fraction of the amount I did, and I think I could be doing a better job. He's also, in the game, claimed to be reading over the game and to prepare a read list and analysis and all that... Nothing from him. He has, right after the post where he said to be reading over the game, responded to Adeptive Heap's post and called his argument stupid.

So yeah - a very scummy person with no activity, and I certainly have an irking to lynch people like them because I prefer to lynch mafia and people who aren't moving the game toward.

Also, regarding the post you just made, I haven't done a lot of homework on metas, but I don't trust them - especially when you use the term, "usually." Fact of the matter is I trust my investigations and instinct a lot more than I trust your, "This is what I usually do. Move on."

It certainly does say a lot about your playing, though, if you're this scummy as town.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Shiro »

@Kuro

I know what you mean Kuro I know. But not _mafia is like that when town. I got tricked twice.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll possibly check for other games later. For now, it looks like it's either Soren or Davsto for the noose, so I'll focus on him at another time.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

Cheetory6 replaces FA_Q2. Please welcome him!

I'm adding 2.5 days to the timer.

New Deadline: January 7, Midnight US Eastern Time
New Countdown: (expired on 2016-01-07 09:00:00)
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sup. I'm here to be a jerk and hopefully find scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:40 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

So I'm not really feeling the Soren lynch right now.

I want to lynch Plot.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Shiro »

@RC

Between 0-10 the likehood to lynch plot right now is -1
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

nope its 2/10

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:25 am

That's what people have said about a lot of different scum in a lot of different games.

If I'm dying N1, I'm dying with my vote on scum.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hey RC. Have you articulated clearly why you think plot is scum or are you doing that thing where you don't make a case at all and then everyone rolls their eyes at you and you pout?

If I get back from work tonight and see that's the case I'm gonna be snarky at your face.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:29 am

I'm good with the eyerolling and pouting tbh.

I don't see the wagon hitting scum today no matter what I say.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:30 am

If I'm alive tomorrow I'll make a case.

I don't expect my read to have any attention whatsoever paid to it if I make it and die tonight.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Don't be a nerd. There's three days left. Make a case. Or I'll be spiteful and lurk through the rest of this phase. c:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”