Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 390, Cerberus v666 wrote:What if I told you I was masons with Jeanne, how would that change your appraisal and why?
Well you're both town anyway, so.

Not liking Elbirn around Page 17, either.

tn
may
be scum also from that same page, hard to say.
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 435, Davsto wrote:So far, Elbirn looks town and Jeanne... I... I don't even know. "Lynching an investigative is scummy and I could be investigative thus you are scummy"? What even? But she's probably town, even if she is probably causing more harm than good if she continues in this manner. 3dice feels sorta similar to the game where he was my scumpartner but I don't know his town game so I'm not gonna do anything on that front.
In post 295, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well shit. I reread and both 3dice and Jeanne are scummy AF
Talk about going for the easy targets.
VOTE: DiamondSentinel
Titus slot is 1000% town.
People without avatars. Grumble grumble. I guarantee I will either mix up Cerberus and RolePlay or forget that one of them exists. Please, for all that is holy, get an avatar one of you.
This is pure scumposting, 100%.
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 439, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't really have an issue with the two miller claims and it's even less of an issue in a role madness game
also, i think shiro is more likely than not town
^This.
(zMuf's town.)
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 474, Elbirn wrote:Shiro let's be masons
I can be your sidekick and help your brainwaves or something
Shiro and elbirn, 100 years of shiro and Elbirn .com
In post 133, Elbirn wrote:Botched miller fakeclaim
10/10 will lynch with fire
VOTE: Shiro
:igmeou:
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

Through 20.
tn's almost definitely scum, but I feel like he's scum who was bussed.

I realize this is only six pages of reading, and there are 86 pages meaning a rate of over 6 in a day, but...well...it's 2:30 am now. Still have work to do, so this'll have to do for the time being.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

tn flipped scum.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2129, Mass Flop wrote:tn's almost definitely scum, but I feel like he's scum who was bussed

Who do you think bussed him though? And for what reason so early?

I mean technically everyone said they scumread him at some point so I presume you mean was involved in pushing
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:24 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2113, RolePlay25 wrote:If something actually "invalidates my position" then I'll listen. If you make a crappy point based on the replacement queue that I refute and that you then nitpick and whine that my meta analysis is bad, I'm going to ignore that, because that is a very stupid thing for anyone to post and I don't really feel like talking about stupid things.

yeah, ok...

listen up, fucktard

what i said had nothing to do with "meta" - it wasn't "meta" analysis, it was an observation and an assumption and a conclusion drawn from the two. whether or not it happens to be wrong or incomplete, it wasn't even a strong point i was making, just something that i noticed that may or may not have had any merit

what you've done on the other hand?

first you've made a claim that he's playing similar to his scum game because you described a similarity between this game and another game which was an open multiball setup, where scum had every incentive to scum hunt. your claim is that because he is playing similar in this game it indicates what? that he's scum hunting in a similar way to when he was most likely genuinely scum hunting? wooooo, good fucking meta analysis, buddy. not only that, but your fucking similarity was "plonking". what the fuck is "plonking"? how is this even a fucking thing? and further, you made the fucking agument earlier in this game that using one game for meta was bad and that finding patterns in meta is incredibly easy, especially when you're looking for it in one game... but you still did it anyway. with fucking "plonking"... this... this is the worst application of meta i've ever seen and i've seen some shockers

and now you're trying to make an argument that everything itlepip has done is "theory"-based... let's break down the cerb read, for example, which you call "all theory"...

In post 660, itlepip wrote:either this is a really bad soft claim where it really should be, or (more likely) this is scum reaching. The way I read this scum doesn't know how strong town roles are, so they are trying to weed out a cap before any potential claim.

how is this theory?
In post 660, itlepip wrote:So don't tolerate me being suboptimal, but that can't ever be used to at all ever against me because it might help me get lynched later, I don't get why town would go for this defense. Basically it is saying sorry I'm new, but reads awkwardly because you also want to make sure you won't get lynched today. This is a FoS for now, probably will become a vote at the end of my catch-up

how is this theory?
In post 665, itlepip wrote:Okay this is straight BS. I'm scum reading you because you are playing so safe and scared of conflict or people scumreading you. If you actually wanted to do this and weren't just taking the piss you would be doing gambits and fake claims instead of once in a while making a routine post without any real reads in it.

how is this theory?
In post 667, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Cerberus fuck it.
The fact that he hasn't voted, hasn't really any reads, and his entire game is just small points (actively lurking) rather than real content is bad, especially when he is making a big show of not going to be lynched is pretty scummy in my book.

and more importantly, if the cerb stuff was "all theory", why the fuck can't you quote the actual vote post and call it theory? because it undermines your position. it's not theory. at all

none of the things you're suggesting are theory are theory points. he HAS done some theory-talk-related things but they are (for the most part) not related to his reads and the parts that are related to his reads are not the only reasons he's given. you are hand-picking shit to support your point and ignoring things that go counter to it. the thing is, itlepip
has
been scum hunting, he
has
been doing things and and
has
been trying to move the game forward in his own... special way

your big conclusion in that wall in #2104 is that he's scummy for doing nothing outside of "discussion of how the game works, discussion of how to play mafia proper, nothing that actually resembles scumhunting"... apart from being a gross understatement, ALL OF THESE THINGS DESCRIBE SHIRO. i've asked you fucking multiple times now to tell me what you mean by "shiro thinks". i've asked you multiple times now to look through shiro's ISO and show me where you think scum hunting is occurring. why is this difficult for you to do if shiro has been doing it?

the funny part is, you went off at titus for being shit at the game and you do this. fuck, i don't even think titus is a good player but what you're doing? no, you don't get to pretend you're better than titus

why don't you sheep someone who actually knows what he's doing?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2117, RolePlay25 wrote:Muffin's starting to doubt, he wouldn't offer the nacho pact if he thought I was totally wrong.

i never assume that i am definitely right, so there's always doubt in my positions. that said, if you were to ask me to bet
(fake monopoly not-breaking the rules)
cold hard cash on which of us was right, i'd take you up on it in a heartbeat

because your position is awful. nobody has been able to provide an adequate reason for itlepip being scum. the closest anyone has come is sir berus, and he's already admitted it's not rock-solid reasoning. and nobody has been able to give me a better reason than "well shiro claimed mason and masons are town!!" for why shiro is apparently town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2123, Shiro wrote:@zmuffin

I am pretty sure it was said in the signup that characters pick will affect our roles.. My theory is that alignments were first roled then roles were made based on the flavour.

Flavour correlation is 100% I mean look at your role pm, there is no way flavour wasn't taken in consideration when creating the roles.

no. this was never said. if it was, i wouldn't have joined this game because that's borderline fucking retarded

and yes, flavour is related to roles - nobody is contesting that...
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2134, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2123, Shiro wrote:@zmuffin

I am pretty sure it was said in the signup that characters pick will affect our roles.. My theory is that alignments were first roled then roles were made based on the flavour.

Flavour correlation is 100% I mean look at your role pm, there is no way flavour wasn't taken in consideration when creating the roles.

no. this was never said. if it was, i wouldn't have joined this game because that's borderline fucking retarded

and yes, flavour is related to roles - nobody is contesting that...

In post 0, dramonic wrote:This game is Upick.
Roles might be a bit silly (depending on what you guys send in)
, but otherwise it's nothing to be scared of :p

In post 0, dramonic wrote:When you sign up, send me the character/thing you wanna be. If it's obscure, you might also want to
supply source material to help me design you something
that isn't just ripped off wikipedia!~

From the sign ups. That is how I took those two. Bolded lines are where I thought it was implied heavily.

Btw if you expect me to scumhunt it probably not happen, especially day 1.
Honestly I am also distrustful of people town reading me Unless they like.

Speaking of meta

@Elbrin you are townreading me for my flavour when you were scolding me for doing the same for the hood in twilight zone mafia. Mind explaining?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:03 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 667, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Cerberus fuck it.
The fact that he hasn't voted, hasn't really any reads, and his entire game is just small points (actively lurking) rather than real content is bad, especially when he is making a big show of not going to be lynched is pretty scummy in my book.

"Not voting is scummy"
"Not immediately posting reads is scummy"
"Making a big showy defense is scummy"

It's all shit you could post in Mafia Discussion without even playing in a game muffin.

So if you want to be worthless, be worthless. You can leave the name calling out of it.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:06 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2130, Jeanne11 wrote:tn flipped scum.

Congrats, you are now a better player than Mastin.

This is not sarcasm.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:10 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like, I'm pretty sure Mastin is cheeky enough to do this as scum, by the by. Will happily fucking lynch. Content about how TN is probably scum is not happy days.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Mastin could do it as scum, but I've rarely seen her catch up posts take into account anything that's happened later in the same day as wherever she's reading from.

Also, roleplay, the flavor of our choice dictated our roles abilities, but not our alignment. My abilities are....uniquely me. Very uniquely me. I don't see any reason to think things are different for anyone else.

Anyways, so, right now we're just deciding between itlepip and shiro? Is that all that's going on here?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2136, RolePlay25 wrote:It's all shit you could post in Mafia Discussion without even playing in a game muffin

yeah by that logic, virtually every argument that's ever been made is a "theory" point
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2136, RolePlay25 wrote:So if you want to be worthless, be worthless. You can leave the name calling out of it.

yeah, fuck up retard, you're shit at the game and you're calling others worthless and shit

get fucked
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like literally your only response is "oh this is theory because it's theory"

that's your only response

go you, you fucking amazing player, you
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

"arguing theory points is scummy"
"using one game as meta is scummy"
"wanting to die is scummy"

literally all could be in MD

find one player in that hasn't posted something that could be argued as "theory" points, and i'll cede you have a foundation for your argument

because calling shit "theory" doesn't mean shit if your definition of "theory" is "things that people think are scummy"
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:40 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

What the fuck muffin. I said all his posts were canned shit with buzzwords he BLATANTLY DOESNT UNDERSTAND. And he's posting this because it's fake fucking scumhunting.

What the FUCK are you on about? Stop hitting the crack pipe.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Zmuffin isn't wrong. Roleplay isn't wrong either. Hmmm. I'm interested in the lack of support for wagons in general. Has anybody else noticed that? Everything is stalling at 4/5 votes.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

what "buzzwords"?

"buzzword" is the biggest buzzword of them all, because it means jack shit
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:47 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I POSTED THE QUOTES IN THREAD ARE YOU ILLITERATE?

HE VOTES JEANNE FOR CHAINSAW DEFENDING HERSELF. AND OMGUS VOTING TN. ITS FABRICATED FUCKING BULLSHIT

GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN THE GAME. CHRIST.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:47 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh i get it now

your argument is that while shiro has done virtually zero scum hunting, at least it's not fake scum hunting

and itlepip is doing fake scumhunting because he used some wikitells and nobody town ever does that (and you're trying to make out as though he does this every time he posts any reads, when... he doesn't)

ok

shit argument

moving back to the point at hand, why is shiro town?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Not Varsoon reporting in.

I am sorry that I have been a bad bad no post boy. I will try to do better and catch up.

In my defense:
1. I was actually in the room when Varsoon made a lot of his posts last week and thus claim 20% of all credit and hatred that those posts earned.
2. I have been slaying pussy, bro. Cut your man some slack.

Reading this page alone, I think Zmuffin is the hero this town needs.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”