Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Shiro »

Guy guys, all this anger will only lead to bad stuff.

Seriously all 3 of you should take some deep breaths and relax. Anger and arguments of this kind will just lead to discord and apathy in town.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2168, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2136, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 667, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Cerberus fuck it.
The fact that he hasn't voted, hasn't really any reads, and his entire game is just small points (actively lurking) rather than real content is bad, especially when he is making a big show of not going to be lynched is pretty scummy in my book.

"Not voting is scummy"
"Not immediately posting reads is scummy"
"Making a big showy defense is scummy"

It's all shit you could post in Mafia Discussion without even playing in a game muffin.

So if you want to be worthless, be worthless. You can leave the name calling out of it.

this is literally your only response to that, and when i pointed out how fucking dumb this argument is, you go on about buzzwords instead

by your definition of "theory", quite literally every argument that's been posted so far in this game is a "theory" point

because your definition is really no more than "things people think are scummy"

Why don't we talk?

I am not a fan of lynching either miller claim. Errant shot scum so he's unlikely to be scum unless sharky is and that should be resolved by vig. Shiro is a mislynch of last resort. TN tried to wind up Jeanne. Itepip hasn't done anything scummy yet. TN and DS were counters to each other. Sharky will be resolved by shot tomorrow.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2175, Shiro wrote:Guy guys, all this anger will only lead to bad stuff.

Seriously all 3 of you should take some deep breaths and relax. Anger and arguments of this kind will just lead to discord and apathy in town.

Ding. That's why Roleplay should be the lynch. Rather than justify his opinions, he starts a shit fest.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:26 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 2122, RolePlay25 wrote:Yes, yes, if I post a lot you can complain about my wall posts and say I'm posting everything, if I post examples and invite others to look through your ISO and see what you're saying I'm cherry picking. 1/10 originality, seen it lots before, not interesting.

I'm not here to convince you that you're scum, Dramonic did that when he sent you BBMolla's role PM. I'm here to convince the town to kill you.

Quickly, because I am much more interested in talking to cerb right now then RP's yelling over people, this again is just factually untrue. Yes obviously cherrypicking posts to make an incorrect generalization about the entire ISo is scummy and wrong, so I would complain about it. I have never commented on you walling being bad, and you saying I have is not true.

Pedit: yay angry insulting RP is here, he surely will be able to find reason and make the correct decision :roll:

Also @Titus, 3die isn't a townread right now for me, but I'm not really comfortable quicklynching him here. I will
survivalist
compromise on a shiro lynch though since that slot has done absolutely nothing this game even by Shiro standards.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2176, Learned Hand wrote:I am not a fan of lynching either miller claim.

why do you think the miller claim is unlikely to be scum?

what do you think of shiro's play?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Shiro »

@Dav

Thank you.

@Titus

I am willing to lynch elbrin. What I said still stands, he scolded me for townreading people based on flavour and now he is doing it. You were there in twilight zone Titus.

@itlepip
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i've thought 3dice looked pretty town at points of the game - i only have minor issues with him, really
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Shiro »

Hey zmuffin what's your opinion on elbrin?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Learned Hand »

@Shiro Then vote Elbrin please.

@zmuffin, Because our role pm guarantees there is at least one miller.

I don't have issues with Shiro's posting like at all. *shrug*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i haven't seen a compelling reason to think elbirn's scum and i think some of his early play (specifically, the approach he was taking to reading people and explaining his thought processes) looked town. there's also minor things like the reaction to varsoon's final form that looked like it was coming from a town mindset

@titus,

i think there's almost certainly at least one miller. it's quite possible both are truthful. i don't think that would necessarily mean they're both town, though...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

remind me why you think elbirn's scum
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Shiro »

Personally I find it really off putting that he town reads me based on flavour when he was the one that scolded me for doing it.

I dunno, I just find him a little off putting this Game.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Learned Hand »

@ZMuffin, Those aren't
town
thought processes. I pushed for the miller claims to see who would jump. Scum would love to lynch the millers in succession. When I call him on this, he says Shiro is his homeboy for life. As deadline approaches, he's back to miller hysteria.

He took the same approach with Jeanne. Never going to vote her and then does when it's easy.

The negative utility comments regarding reflexive BG rolecop are subtle jabs at EAP, and I don't get why you townread them.

While one can be a scum miller, it's unlikely unless multiball. Shiro's posting doesn't look scummy to me.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2178, itlepip wrote:
In post 2122, RolePlay25 wrote:Yes, yes, if I post a lot you can complain about my wall posts and say I'm posting everything, if I post examples and invite others to look through your ISO and see what you're saying I'm cherry picking. 1/10 originality, seen it lots before, not interesting.

I'm not here to convince you that you're scum, Dramonic did that when he sent you BBMolla's role PM. I'm here to convince the town to kill you.

Quickly, because
I am much more interested in talking to cerb right now
then RP's yelling over people, this again is just factually untrue. Yes obviously cherrypicking posts to make an incorrect generalization about the entire ISo is scummy and wrong, so I would complain about it. I have never commented on you walling being bad, and you saying I have is not true.

Pedit: yay angry insulting RP is here, he surely will be able to find reason and make the correct decision :roll:

Also @Titus, 3die isn't a townread right now for me, but I'm not really comfortable quicklynching him here. I will
survivalist
compromise on a shiro lynch though since that slot has done absolutely nothing this game even by Shiro standards.

You wanted to talk? What's up?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Titus, though RP is brushing the edges of site rules with regards to making posts meant to harass or insult others, I don't think it violates them. It may, however, easily be grounds for a force replace by dramonic, depending on what rules he had in place. I tend to skim over things about penalties for being an asshole because I try to not be an asshole.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i have work in like 4 hours so i'm gonna sleep

the only thing that bothered me about elbirn's shiro-miller thingy is the whole "gdi" part of the post where he explained it. will look at it again maybe in the morning

i'm ok with what shiro is doing atm, i suppose, but this is coming at the deadline, when i've pointed out how little scum hunting he's actually been doing, and none of what he's saying right now is stuff i couldn't see coming from either alignment

the major issue i have with shiro is that he's been around for the entire day phase but the only vote he's thrown down is the sharky one which was for not-super-great reasons and i don't really believe this is the only scum read he's felt was good enough to vote, and the ratio of game-relevant content he's produced in comparison to how much he's been posting is very, very small
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Learned Hand »

@Cerb, whatever. Not engaging debate about rules.

Now, who are you interested in lynching. I don't want itepip or Shiro. Why won't you bus Elbrin?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Learned Hand »

*bats eyelashes*

Cmon Shiro.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Shiro »

Yea totally forgot

VOTE:Elbrin

I want answers
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2191, Learned Hand wrote:@Cerb, whatever. Not engaging debate about rules.

Now, who are you interested in lynching. I don't want itepip or Shiro. Why won't you bus Elbrin?

I'm not trying to debate, I just looked at the site rules to see if suggestions of bodily harm are there because I find them distasteful and would be thrilled to see someone thrown out for saying such things, but, alas, there was no such rule to be found.

I already stated I'd prefer to lynch elbirn over you.

Now, Titus, how much if your itlepip and shiro defensiveness comes from the fact thatyou're not fond of the people who are interested in lynching them? Seriously, go look at their isos and forget that anybody else has ever talked about them and tell me why you think they're so town they can't be lynched.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Learned Hand »

There's nothing scummy in them thus town. Shiro is not scum unless multiball. The flipflops to lynch Shiro indicate she's town.

Now, you didn't answer my question. I didn't ask you if you thought your buddy was townier than me, I asked you why you wouldn't vote him. We're trying to get scum lynched not play favorites.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2195, Learned Hand wrote:There's nothing scummy in them thus town. Shiro is not scum unless multiball. The flipflops to lynch Shiro indicate she's town.

Now, you didn't answer my question. I didn't ask you if you thought your buddy was townier than me, I asked you why you wouldn't vote him. We're trying to get scum lynched not play favorites.

Because I'm content with where my vote is at until we hit deadline or itlepip talks to me like he said he wanted to?

*shrug*

Elbirns the only person who didn't find an excuse to unvote scum after voting him, so that's a minor point in his favor, but it's pretty meaningless.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Errantparabola »

cerberus.
do you think that LH is scum?
I heard you mention that LH's town utility is too great to risk it, but I don't remember if you explicitly thought LH was scum.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Learned Hand »

That's an indicator of bussing.

Elbrin never had a reason to vote TN beyond RP was the first to ask him to.

Town justify moving their vote. Scum hide. Compare with Sukidoen.

I have errands to run.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Learned Hand »

I hereby lift my restriction on my hydra partner against going after Cerberus. I had previously told Titus repeatedly that he's terribad at day one and that we should look at him on day three. He's playing outside of expectations now; however, and giving off some pings of the sorts of posts he made when we got assigned scum as our RR hydra.

She's going to be so mad that she is off running errands and I said this right as she posted that, but hey ... that's life.

~Drixx

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”