Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2135, Shiro wrote:
@Elbrin you are townreading me for my flavour when you were scolding me for doing the same for the hood in twilight zone mafia. Mind explaining?

I'm delightfully mad?

I would make the argument that I'm townreading you for role as well. It's not "Well your flavor is this so you're town", it's "Your flavor is this, AND your role is this, which very much jives with your flavor and is a town role (Don't fucking tell me scum millers exist that isn't real), so I buy it"

Your last minute push on me is really fucking sketch bro, why does it not bother you until deadline?

In post 2186, Shiro wrote:Personally I find it really off putting that he town reads me based on flavour when he was the one that scolded me for doing it.

I dunno,
I just find him a little off putting this Game

Bull-fucking-shit, since when?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:50 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2198, Learned Hand wrote:That's an indicator of bussing.

Elbrin never had a reason to vote TN beyond RP was the first to ask him to.

I thought I was scum.

So I'm scum... asking my scumbuddy... to vote my scumbuddy.

What is this logic
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2197, Errantparabola wrote:cerberus.
do you think that LH is scum?
I heard you mention that LH's town utility is too great to risk it, but I don't remember if you explicitly thought LH was scum.

Dunno EP. If I thought they were scum, I would advocate lynching them regardless. The head Im very confident I can read hasn't been around.

Town justify moving their vote. Scum hide. Compare with Sukidoen.

I have errands to run.

That's the thing LH. Go read my iso, read the post where I point out the VCs. The justifications thar are given...aren't. There is no decent reason why any of the people who move votes made that decision. At least, none they shared.

Pedit: Omg drixx is here!

Dude don't make us waste the last 48h of the day trying to get me of all people lynched. It'll waste a buncha time and you'll just force me to be a bad employee to defend myself eventually. :p
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2187, Learned Hand wrote:@ZMuffin, Those aren't
town
thought processes. I pushed for the miller claims to see who would jump. Scum would love to lynch the millers in succession. When I call him on this, he says Shiro is his homeboy for life.
As deadline approaches, he's back to miller hysteria.

He took the same approach with Jeanne. Never going to vote her and then does when it's easy.

The negative utility comments regarding reflexive BG rolecop are subtle jabs at EAP, and I don't get why you townread them.

While one can be a scum miller, it's unlikely unless multiball. Shiro's posting doesn't look scummy to me.

Holy christ

It's more lies! God in heaven Titus if you're town you can literally eat a bag of dicks.

Where in the everloving fuck have I pushed Errant OR Shiro or claimed that they should be lynched or were scum or even fucking interacted with them in the past 24 hours aside from me telling you that I'm not pushing them? Die in a fire, you are lying. Your push against me is lies. You're fucked cuz I know you're scum and you're trying to get me lynched in day play so you don't have to NK me.

I vote Jeanne when it was easy? I VOTED JEANNE WHEN SHE FUCKED UP. I OUTLINED WHY AND HOW SHE FUCKED UP.

Oh hey look it's you agreeing that scum miller's don't exist, so I'm right to think Shiro is town. you said something that isn't bullshit. Have a cookie Titus.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

@Elbirn I was waiting for that one. The fact that you didn't want to let me join your pseudo masonry bothers me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Elbirn »

Town justify moving their vote. Scum hide. Compare with Sukidoen.

I have errands to run.

Yes

Compare to suikoden.

Where I was town.

Brilliant mate, you're a fucking wizard.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2199, Learned Hand wrote:I hereby lift my restriction on my hydra partner against going after Cerberus. I had previously told Titus repeatedly that he's terribad at day one and that we should look at him on day three. He's playing outside of expectations now; however, and giving off some pings of the sorts of posts he made when we got assigned scum as our RR hydra.

She's going to be so mad that she is off running errands and I said this right as she posted that, but hey ... that's life.

~Drixx

Make sure that's not an ongoing game mate? You might have just royally fucked up if you did what I think you did.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2204, Jeanne11 wrote:@Elbirn I was waiting for that one. The fact that you didn't want to let me join your pseudo masonry bothers me.

Waiting for what one?

I didn't want to not let you join our fake masonry (that...doesn't exist), I was worried about your mindset of

1. Jeanne doesn't trust anyone
2. Because Shiro tricked her really bad once as scum
3. So naturally now Jeanne trusts shiro

Which doesn't make sense
but then I decided that was stupid
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:58 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2203, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2187, Learned Hand wrote:@ZMuffin, Those aren't
town
thought processes. I pushed for the miller claims to see who would jump. Scum would love to lynch the millers in succession. When I call him on this, he says Shiro is his homeboy for life.
As deadline approaches, he's back to miller hysteria.

He took the same approach with Jeanne. Never going to vote her and then does when it's easy.

The negative utility comments regarding reflexive BG rolecop are subtle jabs at EAP, and I don't get why you townread them.

While one can be a scum miller, it's unlikely unless multiball. Shiro's posting doesn't look scummy to me.

Holy christ

It's more lies! God in heaven Titus if you're town you can literally eat a bag of dicks.

Where in the everloving fuck have I pushed Errant OR Shiro or claimed that they should be lynched or were scum or even fucking interacted with them in the past 24 hours aside from me telling you that I'm not pushing them? Die in a fire, you are lying. Your push against me is lies. You're fucked cuz I know you're scum and you're trying to get me lynched in day play so you don't have to NK me.

I vote Jeanne when it was easy? I VOTED JEANNE WHEN SHE FUCKED UP. I OUTLINED WHY AND HOW SHE FUCKED UP.

Oh hey look it's you agreeing that scum miller's don't exist, so I'm right to think Shiro is town. you said something that isn't bullshit. Have a cookie Titus.

Careful, she's about to whine that you're breaking site rules rather than interact.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Actually, it does make sense, considering I am trying to move past that.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2208, RolePlay25 wrote:
Careful, she's about to whine that you're breaking site rules rather than interact.

Yeah I mean
Insults are generally fine in my book
But calling people "retards" isn't PC apparently and people have gotten banned for that before. I'm not gonna argue about the morality of the word retard, I'm just gonna say once that you probably shouldn't call people that.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2206, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2199, Learned Hand wrote:I hereby lift my restriction on my hydra partner against going after Cerberus. I had previously told Titus repeatedly that he's terribad at day one and that we should look at him on day three. He's playing outside of expectations now; however, and giving off some pings of the sorts of posts he made when we got assigned scum as our RR hydra.

She's going to be so mad that she is off running errands and I said this right as she posted that, but hey ... that's life.

~Drixx

Make sure that's not an ongoing game mate? You might have just royally fucked up if you did what I think you did.

We were scum as RR in cougars den, a finished game where our team was terribad and didn't talk to us and put their necks in nooses. :p

We lost that.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:16 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2210, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2208, RolePlay25 wrote:

Yeah I mean
Insults are generally fine in my book
But calling people "retards" isn't PC apparently and people have gotten banned for that before. I'm not gonna argue about the morality of the word retard, I'm just gonna say once that you probably shouldn't call people that.

I didn't.
In post 2154, zMuffinMan wrote:calling you a fuckwit and a retard was unfair of me. i apologise to the fuckwits and retards of the world

In post 2141, zMuffinMan wrote:
yeah, fuck up retard, you're shit at the game and you're calling others worthless and shit

You starting to get the impression she's fishing for mod sanction against players who are inconvenient to her alignment? 'cause I am.

Which reminds me a bit of some other player...
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Elbirn »

...Eh.

I think that's a stretch at best, and a good mod would merely intervene in the ruckus with a verbal warning. Fishing for mod kills or force replaces would be really unsportsmanlike and I'd like to think people wouldn't do that

.-.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:22 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Which has to be the change I like the least in MS. Weaponized moderation. Don't like how an argument is going for you? Someone calling you out inconveniently? Is someone pushing a lynch on your buddy? Call the moderator!

People using that are scum. And I don't mean mafia, I mean in terms of personal character.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2214, RolePlay25 wrote:Which has to be the change I like the least in MS. Weaponized moderation. Don't like how an argument is going for you? Someone calling you out inconveniently? Is someone pushing a lynch on your buddy? Call the moderator!

People using that are scum. And I don't mean mafia, I mean in terms of personal character.

I'm not bothered by that nearly as much as I'm bothered by the fact that she's literally resorted to lies to push me, which I've never seen her do as either alignment. I thought she was better than that. Like I'm legitimately offended.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Unfounded accusations of such behavior is just as scummy. In terms of personal character.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:41 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Unfounded? Yeah, no, that wasn't even like TN's call for moderator, that was flat out ignoring muffin to try and get mod sanctions on me.

No prizes for guessing which one of our votes she likes better, or who I'm going to be going after tomorrow if itle's flipped scum.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2141, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2136, RolePlay25 wrote:So if you want to be worthless, be worthless. You can leave the name calling out of it.

yeah, fuck up retard, you're shit at the game and you're calling others worthless and shit

get fucked

This needs to either get modkilled or WotC killed. To my everlasting shame, I slipped and let my exposure to the internet cause me to use the word "tard" in a completed game on site. It's the worst thing I've ever said on this site.

The word "retard" is so far across the line and so blatantly a cruel attack against the person (and most certainly not the play), and it's also ridiculously insulting to the rest of us.

~Drixx
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:47 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

A day late, a dollar short.

Not convinced.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:52 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like personally I don't give a fuck. There's a few things that are across my personal lines, but none of them are calling me stupid, idiot, moron, retard, fuckwit, or whatever. Nor is telling people to go die in a fire, nor is threatening to rip someone's spine out through their esophagus and then use it as the centerpiece of an artistic presentation on why defending lurkers because they are lurking is terrible. Actually the last one is fucking hilarious.

But man do I notice when someone who does espouse the philosophy that everything harsher than "meanie-pants" is evil applies that standard haphazardly.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Learned Hand »

If you're talking to me, save your breath. I've been shitting my guts out and spending 80% of my waking time in the washroom for the last few days. I was V/LA across the site.

I'm trying to catch up in this game and seeing shit like that just infuriates me. I'm crippled. I am not "a" cripple. There's a difference. The word crippled describes my condition. I am not "physically challenged" or any of that politically correct mumbo jumbo. I can take care of myself. I get in and out of my wheelchair without aid. I can get off the ground if I fall. I cook, clean, drive, work and excel in my field. My legs don't work properly due to a spinal injury, so I'm crippled.

But if you decide to call me "a" cripple, you are adding negative judgment and suggesting I am sub-human because of it. The same goes for when you say someone is "a" retard. There's a difference between being retarded (which, as a word, simply means that something has been slowed down ... growth can be retarded both physically and mentally), and being called "a" retard. It's the name calling that has no place in civilized discourse.

~Drixx
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:00 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Great. Want to lynch scum with me?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Vote Elbrin then.

RP, talking about ripping out someone's spine is not hilarious. Same with telling someone to light themselves on fire after sticking an ISO up their ass. These are site violations.

Retard is my own personal hangup because I was almost diagnosed as retarded.

To attack my integrity because I told you to stop breaking site rules is rich. I am the person who handles that shit privately and I never ever use or try to use modkills for my advantage.

Now I know there's a post from Cerb that I missed and I will reply in a couple hours.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:18 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

*bzzt*
no! Wrong answer

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”