Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Do not sign up for a game I am in Roleplay. I don't want you around.

~Titus
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:40 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also like, two things. One, I'm not going to differentiate between you and Titus. You're in the same player slot, you're effectively the same player. If you don't like something she did, sort it out with her. I can't have you talking about your personal character and then say "oh but Titus did that" later on.

Second, like, on a personal level I do sympathize, but this is this and that is that, as we say. If we're going to ban everyone who tells someone to die in a fire or jump off a bridge we're going to have a really small site. So if you think something is a site violation, go. Chat with mith, chat with SpyreX, take it up with Vi. Just don't weaponize it and use it to browbeat people.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:40 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2225, Learned Hand wrote:Do not sign up for a game I am in Roleplay. I don't want you around.

~Titus

That's on you.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:43 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like seriously, you don't want to sign up for a game I'm in? Fine. Great. Whatever. Don't care. Why the hell do you need to tell me in thread?

You weaponize this shit that has NOTHING to do with the game we are currently playing, and I'm quite done with it. It's a scummy fucking tactic, and I'm damn ready to lynch you right now.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:46 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

You literally have no idea who I am, the shit I put up with, the effort I make to try and play this game. So you don't fucking get the right to come in here and do this you jackass. Tired of me? GET THE FUCK OUT. You won't be missed.

I am absolutely THROUGH tolerating the sheer amount of negative, nasty bullshit that flows from you.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:49 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Titus is the queen of the town block! Titus wants you banned from site! Titus wants to regulate what games you can and can't play in! Titus apparently fucking bought mafiascum and no one bothered to tell me!
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Learned Hand »

I just want you to follow the rules or not play with me. Pretty simple. If you can't do that, I do not want you around.

As for me being stubborn on not voting town, that a good thing not a bad one.

~Titus
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Learned Hand »

You're the one hiding behind an alt RolePlay. Obviously you have some prior beef with Titus, so that makes the hiding behind an alt thing more dubious in my view. If you cannot deal with the consequences of what you did or said on your main account, you will inevitably do the same things and end up in the same place. Better to deal with your problems than run from them.

Can we maybe get back to the game?

~Drixx
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:58 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like seriously, I went OUT OF MY WAY to work with you. Remember this?

In post 2046, Learned Hand wrote:Facts at facts. You want my vote. Use them.

I stated the facts, just like you wanted, I went out of my fucking way, spent quite a fair amount of time, to tell you exactly why Itle is scum. Muffin at least read them to say they were shit. You didn't even fucking bother. You didn't even fucking bother to read a word I wrote.

Disrespectful? That's ten times as disrespectful as calling me a "retard". I went out of my fucking way to cooperate with you, spent time I did not need to spend specifically because you asked for it. And you didn't even fucking read it.

You want to avoid joining a game with me in it? Good. I don't want to ever fucking see you. I'm glad. Inflict your arrogant, disrespectful behavior on some other fucking town that doesn't have me in it.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:59 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2231, Learned Hand wrote:I just want you to follow the rules or not play with me. Pretty simple. If you can't do that, I do not want you around.

As for me being stubborn on not voting town, that a good thing not a bad one.

~Titus

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:02 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2232, Learned Hand wrote:You're the one hiding behind an alt RolePlay. Obviously you have some prior beef with Titus, so that makes the hiding behind an alt thing more dubious in my view. If you cannot deal with the consequences of what you did or said on your main account, you will inevitably do the same things and end up in the same place. Better to deal with your problems than run from them.

Can we maybe get back to the game?

~Drixx

Yeah, this sanctimonious garbage? It's crap. I took a break from mafia for a few years, and did not need the baggage of being associated and compared with how I played a few years ago, being assumed to "get scum or is scum", getting shot night one every fucking game I was town to the point where me being alive on day 3 was a scum tell. It has jack shit to do with Titus. Like, on the scale of personal importance to me, Titus is around "hangnail".
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Davsto »

Fuckit

VOTE: Davsto

The rest of this day is just going to be stupid, pointless shit throwing that is going to help no-one (except scum if they're not the forerunners of this argument) and piss off everyone. My lynch will be the inevitable conclusion anyway at this rate since I have seen little discussion on an actual lynch in the last page or two, and I honestly hope that the night phase gives people enough time to cool down and stop this utterly pointless tirade and to instead just play the game.

Please.

Please?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Davsto »

(also)

UNVOTE:

(So no-one gets confused and thinks there has been one more vote than actually has been placed)
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Learned Hand »

No. You are town Dave playing voteless right. I ain't voting you.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:12 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I'd really, really, really like to lynch Itle.

Are you so certain Mass Flop is scum? They're certainly playing poorly (TN is scum, thanks for the reads!) but does it rise to the level of scummy?

Honestly like, as long as the role isn't gonna ever grow superpowers to vote (like you seemed to be hinting at with the "other stuff"), I kind of at least semi-trust your claim. I mean it's a horrible role that's evil to give to someone, but yeah, see theme.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Davsto »

Oh, just to finish up my claim (in case I don't flip properly or something) I'm Zombieproof. Whatever the fuck that means. Mod wouldn't expand much more than what is in my Role PM. Immune to being resurrected as a zombie.

Don't think it's anything scum-faction related. Getting revived as a treestump after flipping would be my best bet. Don't fearmonger about cults or I will yell at you from the deadthread.

PEdit Refusing to vote me is a terrible idea. I need to die at some point, and lynching me is basically a no lynch in terms of numbers of votes, and we will not be able to decide on a lynch target before the deadline so we will end up with a nolynch. Logic, simple as that.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2240, Davsto wrote:Getting revived as a treestump after flipping would be my best bet.

The reason I'm speculating this is because it seems like a sensible way to avoid a loophole within which the Novoter can basically just stay the same but with conftown status.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2218, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2141, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2136, RolePlay25 wrote:So if you want to be worthless, be worthless. You can leave the name calling out of it.

yeah, fuck up retard, you're shit at the game and you're calling others worthless and shit

get fucked

This needs to either get modkilled or WotC killed. To my everlasting shame, I slipped and let my exposure to the internet cause me to use the word "tard" in a completed game on site. It's the worst thing I've ever said on this site.

The word "retard" is so far across the line and so blatantly a cruel attack against the person (and most certainly not the play), and it's also ridiculously insulting to the rest of us.

~Drixx

:roll:

Thinking there's a "line" and thinking that one insult is somehow worse than another is fucking
reta
dumb.

Being offended is entirely a subjective thing. The fact that you personally think the word "retard" is worse than, say, the word dumb means nothing to me. I don't care. Nobody should unless they're of the belief that insults
at all
are bad. Making the argument that insults are fine but there's a line somewhere is just a really fucking dumb point of view.

From my point of view, there's little difference between that and being called dumb, worthless, etc. You think being called a retard is bad? Why? Because you personally think that? Why should I care? Insults in general are designed to make one person feel worse about themselves, and the fact that you personally think one insult is worse than another doesn't mean shit, because that's your personal opinion, your personal experience. It is also entirely possible for someone to feel more offended by the term "worthless" or "dumb" than the term "retard" and be able to justify it. Would they have grounds to call for your mod kill if you used either term?

Either take a hard line against insults in general or deal with it. I wasn't the one who started slinging insults. I'm perfectly fine not doing so, but whining for a mod kill is pathetic. Oops. Is pathetic a trigger word for you, too? Sorry but not really sorry in advance.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:26 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Well there is a class of insult that is worse, one where you suggest a person is a member of a group as a prejudicial insult where you by implication make the entire group a "bad thing" that people should be happy to not be a part of (usually related to race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.). There's a certain word they banned on this site because someone thought those sorts of insults were good to use in game.

But yeah, strangely, what Muffin said. Although frankly if he thinks he's going to make me feel bad about myself, he's delusional.

Wait, that statement had an unnecessary qualifier.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2239, RolePlay25 wrote:I'd really, really, really like to lynch Itle.

Are you so certain Mass Flop is scum? They're certainly playing poorly (TN is scum, thanks for the reads!) but does it rise to the level of scummy?

Honestly like, as long as the role isn't gonna ever grow superpowers to vote (like you seemed to be hinting at with the "other stuff"), I kind of at least semi-trust your claim. I mean it's a horrible role that's evil to give to someone, but yeah, see theme.

This is weird considering how hard you were lobbying for my lynch earlier.

Every second spent arguing semantics is a second less spent scumhunting.
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Mass Flop »

Mastin is finally back, holy shit yes lol. Took this hydra so I could share the amount of time invested in the game and thats been mostly missing (still love you mastina <3)

I want to address something re: Titus vs Roleplay, I think this is a personality clash over sensitive words. Roleplay was obviously quite fond of you (called Titus/Mastin both the most analytical players on site, and that he likes me and drixx). Implying this was some vendetta beforehand is kinda meh. Can we just try to get along? Lots of people don't value one insult over another, and do a more stream-of-conciousness style of play. I understand drixx/titus are hurt, but if it means anything, I honestly don't think that is muffins or roleplays intention. They're people of my generation who have fun with things like shock humour (I too thought the spine thing was fucking hilarious). Can we please get over this and just play this game?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2242, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2218, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2141, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2136, RolePlay25 wrote:So if you want to be worthless, be worthless. You can leave the name calling out of it.

yeah, fuck up retard, you're shit at the game and you're calling others worthless and shit

get fucked

This needs to either get modkilled or WotC killed. To my everlasting shame, I slipped and let my exposure to the internet cause me to use the word "tard" in a completed game on site. It's the worst thing I've ever said on this site.

The word "retard" is so far across the line and so blatantly a cruel attack against the person (and most certainly not the play), and it's also ridiculously insulting to the rest of us.

~Drixx

:roll:

Thinking there's a "line" and thinking that one insult is somehow worse than another is fucking
reta
dumb.

Being offended is entirely a subjective thing. The fact that you personally think the word "retard" is worse than, say, the word dumb means nothing to me. I don't care. Nobody should unless they're of the belief that insults
at all
are bad. Making the argument that insults are fine but there's a line somewhere is just a really fucking dumb point of view.

From my point of view, there's little difference between that and being called dumb, worthless, etc. You think being called a retard is bad? Why? Because you personally think that? Why should I care? Insults in general are designed to make one person feel worse about themselves, and the fact that you personally think one insult is worse than another doesn't mean shit, because that's your personal opinion, your personal experience. It is also entirely possible for someone to feel more offended by the term "worthless" or "dumb" than the term "retard" and be able to justify it. Would they have grounds to call for your mod kill if you used either term?

Either take a hard line against insults in general or deal with it. I wasn't the one who started slinging insults. I'm perfectly fine not doing so, but whining for a mod kill is pathetic. Oops. Is pathetic a trigger word for you, too? Sorry but not really sorry in advance.

That whooshing sound you heard when you read my post was my point going right over your head. I didn't say some insults are worse than others. I said that there's a difference between the proper usage of a word and using it as an insult/to inflict emotional pain. I am crippled. That is a state of being wherein some normal physical function of my body doesn't work. It's not an insult to say I'm crippled. It is an insult to call me a cripple.

Similarly it's not an insult to point out that someone is retarded if you are referring to an actual condition. When you use it as an insult, that's the problem.

And whether you like it or not, attacking people in that way is against the site rules. You don't get to call people retards. You don't get to gay bash on people. You don't get to race bash. If I wanted the mod to modkill you, I would have sent a private message. I want you to understand the difference and act like a mature adult. It seems clear that trying to engage you adult to adult is a fool's errand though.

~Drixx
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Mass Flop »

Why are there, like, no wagons? Everything dies at like 4. Scum pushing for a no lynch?
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Mass Flop »

Titus, I really REALLY don't think elbirn is scum. Like, I don't even want to call that townvtown because I'm not entirely sure of your alignment. I just think what you're saying is wrong, and you're tunnel insanely hard for ??? reasons
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 2197, Errantparabola wrote:cerberus.
do you think that LH is scum?
I heard you mention that LH's town utility is too great to risk it, but I don't remember if you explicitly thought LH was scum.

I want to hear this answer too. I am in the boat of I think they might be scum, but could potentially be helpful. Wrestling with that dilemma

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”