itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:51 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 2443, Cerberus v666 wrote:How is that post you quoted from Elbirn any different from Titus' claim that sharky should be shot tomorrow? Or was titus just saying that sharky should have been shot today, because she's always right and her plan is the best one?

Was this towards me? Cause that quote was why I unvoted, not why I was scumreading Elbirn. When I was rereading Elbirn's ISO I thought that was pretty bad for the aforementioned reasons.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2385, Elbirn wrote:
In post 137, Cerberus v666 wrote:So, eh, just curious, what does everyone think would be the single most overpowered single target non game breaking non killing thing you could target someone with that benefits town? Let's call this a thought experiment. Skies the limit, except for the limits I made. Make stuff up. :P

......Cerberus why the fuck did you know Sharkys role here.

And here's Elbirn throwing some pasta against the wall. It didn't stick so now he's moved on to us, only he hasn't even bothered to give a reason.

@RP - You are toxic and I basically am going to just ignore you for the rest of the game. You admitted that you are on an alt because your previous play on this site got you a bad reputation, and your current play on your new account is doing the same thing. As far as I can tell, making a new account isn't actually going to help you. Perhaps if you drop your completely asinine nastiness towards anyone who disagrees with you, you will not be viewed as toxic. Once you work out your issues where you think your shit doesn't smell and you lash out at anyone and everyone, you should spend some time in the Road to Rome I think. If #2444 is a reliable sample of your play, it could use improving.

Pro-Tip: I told everyone where to look to see what they need to see. If people go and look there, they will have some idea of what we are since there's really only two things that would allow us to make the early posts that we made. So ... either people will conclude that we're probably town and be fine to wait for our claim at the appropriate time, or they will conclude we're scum. Concluding that we're scum necessarily requires thinking that we are both literally the most incompetent people to ever play mafia. Since nobody viewed those posts as scum slips way back when we made them, I'm pretty sure trying to pretend they're scum slips now just makes anyone doing so look silly.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Learned Hand »

^ Drixx
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:53 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2446, Cerberus v666 wrote:RP, seriously, stop it with the name calling. It's unnecessary. You were already warned by the mod. i don't want the result of this game to be marred by someone getting themselves modkilled.

Drixx: that post was terrible. So bad. Why are you even telling us this right now? Why is it relevant? Why are you working so hard to diminish pressure before any pressure exists? Hell, your slots even ASKED for a 1v1, when you could have just laid low. it doesn't make sense to follow that up with a fucking wall of "keep away from us because we are good for town and we will totally claim soon". You know what happens when you do that? You tell us that you are no longer interested in a 1v1, and now you just want to get the hell out of the middle of things.

Also, I wasn't talking about grammar Drixx! I was talking about how it's very easy to look at that sentence (notice my EBWOP, because I typoed!) in terms of logical syntax, and see a clear claim that both sharky and jeanne are investigatives.

pedit: RP, that's not true. Drixx is quite content claiming vague but useful and deliberately trying to draw NK's to himself, or to do so to WIFOM scum.

Then he lies as town. That's probably a reflection of his character more than anything.

He's lying scum here.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:54 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2451, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 137, Cerberus v666 wrote:So, eh, just curious, what does everyone think would be the single most overpowered single target non game breaking non killing thing you could target someone with that benefits town? Let's call this a thought experiment. Skies the limit, except for the limits I made. Make stuff up. :P

And here's Elbirn throwing some pasta against the wall. It didn't stick so now he's moved on to us, only he hasn't even bothered to give a reason.

@RP - You are toxic and I basically am going to just ignore you for the rest of the game. You admitted that you are on an alt because your previous play on this site got you a bad reputation, and your current play on your new account is doing the same thing. As far as I can tell, making a new account isn't actually going to help you. Perhaps if you drop your completely asinine nastiness towards anyone who disagrees with you, you will not be viewed as toxic. Once you work out your issues where you think your shit doesn't smell and you lash out at anyone and everyone, you should spend some time in the Road to Rome I think. If #2444 is a reliable sample of your play, it could use improving.

Pro-Tip: I told everyone where to look to see what they need to see. If people go and look there, they will have some idea of what we are since there's really only two things that would allow us to make the early posts that we made. So ... either people will conclude that we're probably town and be fine to wait for our claim at the appropriate time, or they will conclude we're scum. Concluding that we're scum necessarily requires thinking that we are both literally the most incompetent people to ever play mafia. Since nobody viewed those posts as scum slips way back when we made them, I'm pretty sure trying to pretend they're scum slips now just makes anyone doing so look silly.

Actually, you bully, it got me a very
good
reputation.

You want me to bring my main in tomorrow? Or are you going to shoot me tonight.

Because there. will. be. blood.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Man, why does everyone misunderstand me? I COMPULSIVELY correct people. It got Drixx and I fucking killed in Trouble in the Cougars Den, most likely. I can't just let things past, EVEN if I agree or am leaning towards agreeing with the conclusions drawn.

RP, just because I'm telling you that Drixx is capable of making a play that contradicts your reasoning DOES NOT MEAN I THINK YOU'RE WRONG.

Got it? Okay.

pedit: The post about the quote was directed at LH. They accuse Elbirn of planning deaths, while Titus has been doing the same, just with a different target in mind. Elbirns death planning is even the same fucking thing the actual slot he's suggested be shot has been suggesting itself.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:57 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

And bully is not calling you names.

it is a description of how you play. You bully people. You bully them with threats, you bully them with insults, you belittle, you complain, you use your illness as a weapon, you do everything except play mafia.

I am pointing this out because this REALLY IS game relevant. You are bullying people rather than interacting with them. Immediately after I tell you I want to lynch you, you use more bullying lies to talk about how you won't even respond to me.

You and Titus are both bullies. I see why you fit so well together. Time to die.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Please don't question Drixx's integrity. There is absolutely no chance that man would ever use his illness as a weapon. EVER.

There is nothing I am more sure of.

The rest of it, maybe, idk. I wouldn't call either of them a bully, but they can be forceful.

Let's just get back to the actual productive discussion that's happening here, not the character attacking that isn't nearly as game relevant as RP wants to think it is.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:07 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 323, Learned Hand wrote:
Every ounce of information revealed MUST have a purpose.

This is the player who is claiming vague and ill-defined power roles at like L-7.

What is the purpose of revealing this information?

Is it to dodge the night kill? No. They don't seem particularly worried about the night kill, do they?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2445, RolePlay25 wrote:Hey friends, let me let you in on a little secret: Who is comfortable claiming vague but useful powers to deflect attention away from themselves during the day phase, the people who are afraid of being killed during the night phase, or the people who control the kill during the night phase?

L-0, Drixx has claimed vague but useful powers.

When I'm dead tomorrow, kill the scum hydra. Thanks.

There's nothing at all vague about what we've already claimed. I even told you where to go look. If you have even a passing familiarity with mafia roles, you should have a super good idea what we are.

By the way, I have become quite good at getting the most out of whatever role I am assigned. In Mafiaception I got assigned as "The Mark" in the Innergame and started out as 1-shot BP and gained a Vig shot if town won the inner game. I was able to draw fire on night 1 and prevent a kill happening, and successfully help town get the innergame cleared upon which point I shot someone who was being used by scum as a smokescreen and while the person I shot was town, their flip gave the clarity necessary to finish off the game. I got quite a lot of compliments for how I baited scum, thank you very much.

So your implication that only scum make vague claims is not only absurd on its face, it is completely opposite of my documented easy to verify play. Whoops.

In post 2446, Cerberus v666 wrote:RP, seriously, stop it with the name calling. It's unnecessary. You were already warned by the mod. i don't want the result of this game to be marred by someone getting themselves modkilled.

Drixx: that post was terrible. So bad. Why are you even telling us this right now? Why is it relevant? Why are you working so hard to diminish pressure before any pressure exists? Hell, your slots even ASKED for a 1v1, when you could have just laid low. it doesn't make sense to follow that up with a fucking wall of "keep away from us because we are good for town and we will totally claim soon". You know what happens when you do that? You tell us that you are no longer interested in a 1v1, and now you just want to get the hell out of the middle of things.

Also, I wasn't talking about grammar Drixx! I was talking about how it's very easy to look at that sentence (notice my EBWOP, because I typoed!) in terms of logical syntax, and see a clear claim that both sharky and jeanne are investigatives.

pedit: RP, that's not true. Drixx is quite content claiming vague but useful and deliberately trying to draw NK's to himself, or to do so to WIFOM scum.

I would say that Elbirn, You, 3DR, Mr. Toxic all talking about wagoning us was worth a post on my part just telling you to go look at the start of the game and open your eyes. You know me well enough to know that post had other purposes. Don't treat me like I'm a level zero 1-dimensional player when you know I'm not.

In post 2447, RolePlay25 wrote:Yeah okay.

Kill the lying hydra tomorrow.

Oh hey, name calling again. We lied where?

In post 2448, RolePlay25 wrote:Let me make an absolute promise: tomorrow I will stop at nothing and do nothing but work to the hardest of my ability to lynch that lying hydra.

Keep that in mind if I'm shot tonight.

More name calling. Still no actual suggestion of what the supposed lie(s) might be. I particularly find it amusing that Mr. Toxic wants us dead so badly he is predicting his death and pre-emptively putting the blame on us. I wonder if Mr. Toxic even went and looked at our early posts and thought about them? I doubt it, since so little time has passed.

In post 2453, RolePlay25 wrote:

Then he lies as town. That's probably a reflection of his character more than anything.

He's lying scum here.

More name calling. Still waiting for some actual specific something that I said which was untrue.

In post 2454, RolePlay25 wrote:

Actually, you bully, it got me a very
good
reputation.

You want me to bring my main in tomorrow? Or are you going to shoot me tonight.

Because there. will. be. blood.

More name calling. *sigh*.

If we had a vigilante ability, I probably would ask Titus to let me use it just to remove toxicity from the game. Sadly, I'm not going to shoot you ever, because shooting isn't something we can do.

So ... do you mean that your toxic style of attacking anyone you claim to have reason to believe is scum (even though you don't give any reasons) and trying to provoke them into fighting back got you a good reputation? Or ... is this toxic playstyle you are employing now something new, and you don't want to dirty your old account with it? I'm confused by what exactly you feel warrants a good reputation. I hope you don't think that attacking people and calling them names and trying to go after people without even having reasons is something that most people would view as good. I mean ... just for your own mental health and that of whomever is in a game with you.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2458, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 323, Learned Hand wrote:
Every ounce of information revealed MUST have a purpose.

This is the player who is claiming vague and ill-defined power roles at like L-7.

What is the purpose of revealing this information?

Is it to dodge the night kill? No. They don't seem particularly worried about the night kill, do they?

Why did you cut out most of post #323? Why do you feel the need to address just that little bit? Why are you claiming that I wrote that post when Titus clearly signed it?

Now you're the one lying. I didn't write that post. You say I did. Hrm.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:10 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Wow, you talk about name calling in the post where you do nothing but call me names.

You two-faced hypocrital lying bully.

PEdit: OH I SEE

WE GET THE FUCKING SCUM HYDRA THING

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT, OTHER ME SAID THAT"

FUCK YOU. YOU WANT TO PLAY AS ONE PLAYER SLOT, YOU GET TO PLAY AS ONE PLAYER SLOT.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:12 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

You talk about getting orders from each other, discussing things with each other.

AND YOU GO AND SOFT CLAIM RIGHT BEFORE THE NIGHT PHASE WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR PARTNER?

FUCKING BULLSHIT THAT HAPPENED
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:12 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT THAT HAPPENED
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:12 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT LIES

YOU CAN'T GO THROUGH A PAGE WITHOUT LYING
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:14 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Calling you a liar is calling you names? That's part of the fucking game. You think scum tells the truth? You think that's how fucking mafia works?

You're just fucking trying to bully people away from voting you, now or in the future.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:15 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

"Vote Learned Hand and put up with this pile of patronizing bullshit where we alternate between claiming you're too stupid to talk to and you won't be responding and doing a point by point rebuttal!

Deal with the scum hydra who will blame any inconsistencies on other the other head!"

Yeah, most people don't want to put up with that. Too bad for you I don't really care.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2461, RolePlay25 wrote:Wow, you talk about name calling in the post where you do nothing but call me names.

FUCK YOU. YOU WANT TO PLAY AS ONE PLAYER SLOT, YOU GET TO PLAY AS ONE PLAYER SLOT.

Still waiting for you to point out any place where I lied.

There's a reason hydras are asked to sign their posts. You asserted that I personally said something in a cherry picked quote where you intentionally cut off most of the post, including the signature showing that it was written by Titus. You seem to misunderstand what a hydra is. If Titus says something, that doesn't mean that I said it. If I say something, that doesn't mean Titus said it.

There's not even any hydra dissonance here since I have good reasons for the post I made. Giving that information when and how I did it has a purpose. Still ... I personally am not the person who said what you say I said. The argument that because we're playing one slot we should somehow mind meld and be thinking the same thing and each be the author of every post from the hydra is a little bit ridiculous.

Again ... there's a reason why hydras are supposed to sign their posts.

~Drixx

P.S. - Can we like maybe move on and find scum? Either put up a case or drop it RP. You can say "X is scum!" over and over and over but if there's no reasons, you're not doing anything but flooding the game with noise.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:17 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

@RP - You are toxic and I basically am going to just ignore you for the rest of the game.

One hour between that and doing a point by point rebuttal. Was this Titus or Drixx? I guess one head isn't dealing with me while the other rebutts or something?

Or are you just looking for a strategy that you think will successfully deflect any scum reads, and changing it up if you don't think it's going to work?

Because so far we have "soft claiming", "insulting and belittling" and then "point by point rebuttal". Want to settle on one?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:18 am

Post by itlepip »

RP can you try to limit yourself to just 1 rant per week. Even if you don't start insulting people it doesn't help find scum. If you want to lynch LH here go and make a case and prove scum intent, if not then shut up until tomorrow.

Pedit:that
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Yeah, man, you can't say Titus didn't know you were gonna do that. Like, there is no chance you didn't at least run it by her as in "I wanna do this, cool?" And wait for her to say "Cool."

But, RP, your vitriol is misdirected. Just because they are hydraing doesn't mean Drixx knows why Titus agreed with his suggestion/made the suggestion.

Also, I haven't read the early game posts Drixx, because work. Just quote them to me if you want me to bother with it.

Also, stop calling eachother liars.

RP is calling you a liar, LH, because he believes you are scum, and thus your whole post about being useful to the town etc. is a lie. Even if you could be useful to the town, that wouldn't be your intention, as scum.

Drixx is calling RP a liar because RP believes firmly that both heads of a hydra should be completely aware of what the other is doing and why, so he's calling you out on a contradiction that you dont' believe exists, but to him, it does. Alrighty, there we go, resolved, stop being asses.

Oh, and Drixx: The problem with giving you the benefit of the doubt is I don't know how deep that rabbit hole goes. Are you making x play because you would never do it as scum? Are you *not* doing it for the same reason? Are you not doin it because you believe I think yo uwould never do it? Like...it's difficult, so I'm not going to go that deep. Show me the posts you think will somehow make everything make sense.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:20 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2467, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2461, RolePlay25 wrote:Wow, you talk about name calling in the post where you do nothing but call me names.

Still waiting for you to point out any place where I lied.

There's a reason hydras are asked to sign their posts. You asserted that I personally said something in a cherry picked quote where you intentionally cut off most of the post, including the signature showing that it was written by Titus. You seem to misunderstand what a hydra is. If Titus says something, that doesn't mean that I said it. If I say something, that doesn't mean Titus said it.

There's not even any hydra dissonance here since I have good reasons for the post I made. Giving that information when and how I did it has a purpose. Still ... I personally am not the person who said what you say I said. The argument that because we're playing one slot we should somehow mind meld and be thinking the same thing and each be the author of every post from the hydra is a little bit ridiculous.

Again ... there's a reason why hydras are supposed to sign their posts.

~Drixx

P.S. - Can we like maybe move on and find scum? Either put up a case or drop it RP. You can say "X is scum!" over and over and over but if there's no reasons, you're not doing anything but flooding the game with noise.

Good, lets start here:

In post 2046, Learned Hand wrote:I haven't all you have done is whine and call me a terrorist. That's not criticism. I told you I am not voting any of the three wagons because they all suck.

Rather than defend your position, you go on a tirade about how terrible I am for the game.

Facts at facts. You want my vote. Use them.

Now you told me you wanted cases and facts. I made one.
You never responded to it.

You don't want cases and facts. You were looking to deflect attention from Itle, you have no desire to let attention focus on Itle.

You lied.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:23 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

This is just big papa scary scumteam member shielding weaker scumteam member, because no matter how arrogant anyone is, they know for a fact that losing two scum day 1 is a fucking disaster that lowers scum chances of winning to close to single digits.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:28 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like two dead scum before the first town flip? Not good.

Oh look, the activity level from LH picked up drastically after TN died, yet they seem to have gleaned no information at all from TN's death.

Yadda Yadda, you were sick, w/e. Titus wasn't.

We go from stuff like this:
In post 948, Learned Hand wrote:@RP, What did you want me to review?

@Errant, thoughts on Elbrin?

Dave is probably town. I have been voteless scum though so...

To long, ranty walls. Oddly the amount of mafia-relevant content doesn't change. Drixx writes entire posts belittling others, and STILL hasn't found time to respond to anything I said about Itle. But man, he sure is annoyed at all the insulting people in thread as he spends two paragraphs insulting people.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:29 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2451, Learned Hand wrote:@RP - You are toxic and I basically am going to just ignore you for the rest of the game. You admitted that you are on an alt because your previous play on this site got you a bad reputation, and your current play on your new account is doing the same thing. As far as I can tell, making a new account isn't actually going to help you. Perhaps if you drop your completely asinine nastiness towards anyone who disagrees with you, you will not be viewed as toxic. Once you work out your issues where you think your shit doesn't smell and you lash out at anyone and everyone, you should spend some time in the Road to Rome I think. If #2444 is a reliable sample of your play, it could use improving.

This is what he has time to write rather than reviewing and writing a damn thing about Itle, by the by.

Want everyone to remember that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”