Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2453, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2446, Cerberus v666 wrote:RP, seriously, stop it with the name calling. It's unnecessary. You were already warned by the mod. i don't want the result of this game to be marred by someone getting themselves modkilled.

Drixx: that post was terrible. So bad. Why are you even telling us this right now? Why is it relevant? Why are you working so hard to diminish pressure before any pressure exists? Hell, your slots even ASKED for a 1v1, when you could have just laid low. it doesn't make sense to follow that up with a fucking wall of "keep away from us because we are good for town and we will totally claim soon". You know what happens when you do that? You tell us that you are no longer interested in a 1v1, and now you just want to get the hell out of the middle of things.

Also, I wasn't talking about grammar Drixx! I was talking about how it's very easy to look at that sentence (notice my EBWOP, because I typoed!) in terms of logical syntax, and see a clear claim that both sharky and jeanne are investigatives.

pedit: RP, that's not true. Drixx is quite content claiming vague but useful and deliberately trying to draw NK's to himself, or to do so to WIFOM scum.

Then he lies as town. That's probably a reflection of his character more than anything.

He's lying scum here.

In post 2468, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2451, Learned Hand wrote:
@RP - You are toxic and I basically am going to just ignore you for the rest of the game.

One hour between that and doing a point by point rebuttal. Was this Titus or Drixx? I guess one head isn't dealing with me while the other rebutts or something?

Or are you just looking for a strategy that you think will successfully deflect any scum reads, and changing it up if you don't think it's going to work?

Because so far we have "soft claiming", "insulting and belittling" and then "point by point rebuttal". Want to settle on one?

I sign my posts, so I'm fairly confident I haven't even read your "case".

In post 2470, Cerberus v666 wrote:Yeah, man, you can't say Titus didn't know you were gonna do that. Like, there is no chance you didn't at least run it by her as in "I wanna do this, cool?" And wait for her to say "Cool."

But, RP, your vitriol is misdirected. Just because they are hydraing doesn't mean Drixx knows why Titus agreed with his suggestion/made the suggestion.

Also, I haven't read the early game posts Drixx, because work. Just quote them to me if you want me to bother with it.

Also, stop calling eachother liars.

RP is calling you a liar, LH, because he believes you are scum, and thus your whole post about being useful to the town etc. is a lie. Even if you could be useful to the town, that wouldn't be your intention, as scum.

Drixx is calling RP a liar because RP believes firmly that both heads of a hydra should be completely aware of what the other is doing and why, so he's calling you out on a contradiction that you dont' believe exists, but to him, it does. Alrighty, there we go, resolved, stop being asses.

Oh, and Drixx: The problem with giving you the benefit of the doubt is I don't know how deep that rabbit hole goes. Are you making x play because you would never do it as scum? Are you *not* doing it for the same reason? Are you not doin it because you believe I think yo uwould never do it? Like...it's difficult, so I'm not going to go that deep. Show me the posts you think will somehow make everything make sense.

You don't know why he's calling me a liar, and he has yet to actually quote a post and point out me lying. Let him answer for himself. That's mafia 101 Cerb. Why are you answering for another player? I don't recall having called RP a liar, so erm.. there's that also.

As for the WiFoM you added to the end of your post, there's not really any point to engaging with it, is there?

In post 2471, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2467, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2461, RolePlay25 wrote:Wow, you talk about name calling in the post where you do nothing but call me names.

You two-faced hypocrital lying bully.

PEdit: OH I SEE

WE GET THE FUCKING SCUM HYDRA THING

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT, OTHER ME SAID THAT"

FUCK YOU. YOU WANT TO PLAY AS ONE PLAYER SLOT, YOU GET TO PLAY AS ONE PLAYER SLOT.

Still waiting for you to point out any place where I lied.

There's a reason hydras are asked to sign their posts. You asserted that I personally said something in a cherry picked quote where you intentionally cut off most of the post, including the signature showing that it was written by Titus. You seem to misunderstand what a hydra is. If Titus says something, that doesn't mean that I said it. If I say something, that doesn't mean Titus said it.

There's not even any hydra dissonance here since I have good reasons for the post I made. Giving that information when and how I did it has a purpose. Still ... I personally am not the person who said what you say I said. The argument that because we're playing one slot we should somehow mind meld and be thinking the same thing and each be the author of every post from the hydra is a little bit ridiculous.

Again ... there's a reason why hydras are supposed to sign their posts.

~Drixx

P.S. - Can we like maybe move on and find scum? Either put up a case or drop it RP. You can say "X is scum!" over and over and over but if there's no reasons, you're not doing anything but flooding the game with noise.

Good, lets start here:

In post 2046, Learned Hand wrote:I haven't all you have done is whine and call me a terrorist. That's not criticism. I told you I am not voting any of the three wagons because they all suck.

Rather than defend your position, you go on a tirade about how terrible I am for the game.

Facts at facts. You want my vote. Use them.

Now you told me you wanted cases and facts. I made one.
You never responded to it.

You don't want cases and facts. You were looking to deflect attention from Itle, you have no desire to let attention focus on Itle.

You lied.

Can you quote your case? Until after the thread was unlocked, the extent of my involvement was my comments on the toxicity of the game. Seriously ... there's a whole chunk of the nearly 2,500 posts in this game that I just skimmed because I got tired of how unpleasant it was. You seem to think that talking to one head of a hydra is equivalent to talking to another head of a hydra, but that simply isn't the case. We're two separate people who live thousands of miles apart and we don't discuss every little thing with one another. I trust Titus to be responsible, and she trusts me to be responsible, or else we wouldn't be in a hydra together.

Given that I sign my posts, it should be really easy for you to tell when you're talking to me and when you're not.

Also, since you keep taking out the context, here's the actual context for what you referred to:

In post 2039, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2035, RolePlay25 wrote:Titus, you have always been bad at mafia. You're copying some of the most violently toxic players on the site, and the past few years haven't made you any better. I'd say that all they've done is give you an ego, but you had that since day 1 (and it was even less deserved then).

Get out of your fucking derp tunnel. You're going to complain that we're all bad and shit when it turns out we're all town and you're helping the scumteam, as usual, but it's basically your MO. I'm sure you have some game you want to link me to where you caught all the scum day 1 and everyone ignored you, but everyone ignored you because you're usually wrong, you live in tunnels, and you operate on pure confirmation bias.

You want to play like a fucking terrorist? Fine. You'll put yourself on the need to die list, and one way or another I will see that happen. I always, always do. That is a promise, by the way. If I'm town and I want someone to die, one way or another they fucking die. I don't by a long shot have a strong town read on you, and the more you flail about trying to threaten me (hah! If you had any fucking clue) then the more you move towards being a necessary death. You think I'm town and you're threatening me because I disagree with your reads, Titus, what does that say about you?

No. I am threatening you because you're scum or need to get your head out of your ass.

Calling me a terrorist while not taking an explicit position on Elbrin and calling me shitty.

You're just trying to rile me up.

This isn't about how good or bad I am. It's about the facts and lynching scum.

Comparing your post #2035 with Titus' response shows a pretty stark contrast. You are over the top frothing at the mouth (scary and a bit insane) ranting and going way over the top in attacking Titus. She looks quite calm in comparison.

In post 2474, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2451, Learned Hand wrote:@RP - You are toxic and I basically am going to just ignore you for the rest of the game. You admitted that you are on an alt because your previous play on this site got you a bad reputation, and your current play on your new account is doing the same thing. As far as I can tell, making a new account isn't actually going to help you. Perhaps if you drop your completely asinine nastiness towards anyone who disagrees with you, you will not be viewed as toxic. Once you work out your issues where you think your shit doesn't smell and you lash out at anyone and everyone, you should spend some time in the Road to Rome I think. If #2444 is a reliable sample of your play, it could use improving.

This is what he has time to write rather than reviewing and writing a damn thing about Itle, by the by.

Want everyone to remember that.

I type really fast, and I've asked you to point out where I lied repeatedly, and you have been unable to do so. I also don't have the first clue what you want me to talk about when it comes to Itle? Maybe if you realized who you are talking to you would like, I dunno, summarize your case or quote it or just ask me directly what you want my thoughts on?

In post 2476, Cerberus v666 wrote:Drixx, please convince me that itlepip isn't scum, because Titus is convinced he isn't.

Thanks.

Give me a case to look at? I'm not wading through nearly 2,500 posts, much of it nasty like #2035. Sorry, I'm just not willing to do it. I'm barely staying in the game as it is, given the amount of ugliness being dumped on me. I'll be quite happy to engage with you if you'll actually like give a case.

In post 2477, RolePlay25 wrote:Like man, I was trying to talk to you. You decided to start a war because that was better than SIMPLY TALKING TO ME. And then you accuse me of creating noise in the thread. People tend to accuse others of what they themselves do as scum. Even when they're scum.

People should really consider that, because it's true. Think about your own scum play, you really notice behaviors you do as scum, even when you are scum. "Hey, that's something I would do!"

And here he is, not talking about Itle at all and personally attacking me. Creating noise in the thread.

Umm... here you are confusing Titus and me again. You never tried to engage me in civil discussion. You came out calling me a liar and making threats towards me. So far all you have done in response to any post I've made is dump noise into the game, refuse to settle down and act like an adult, refuse to actually point out anywhere that I lied despite numerous requests that you do so, refused to present any actual case against my slot, despite requests to do so, and repeatedly rage posted at me.

In post 2478, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2475, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2466, RolePlay25 wrote:"Vote Learned Hand and put up with this pile of patronizing bullshit where we alternate between claiming you're too stupid to talk to and you won't be responding and doing a point by point rebuttal!

Deal with the scum hydra who will blame any inconsistencies on other the other head!"

Yeah, most people don't want to put up with that. Too bad for you I don't really care.

I'd like to step outside of the game and speak "OOC" for a moment. For your own mental health, I think you probably need to go for a walk or go do something else for awhile. I type really fast and you are flooding in a ridiculous amount of rage posts in a very short period of time. That amount of rage generally puts a lot of stress on the body's autonomic systems, raises blood pressure, and does a lot of other not so great things for your physical and mental well being.

Oh for fucks sake. You have a problem with being called retarded, and then you start the mental health shit?

Cerberus, why isn't this fucker the most obvious lying two-faced scumfuck who ever walked on the planet?

Mental health has nothing to do with developmental retardation. Your posts indicate an unhealthy mental state. I suggested you go do something else for awhile so you can come back and talk to me like an adult. The fact that you cannot even recognize that I'm trying to step outside of the game and help you as a person is disturbing.

What's further disturbing is that you respond to my attempt to talk to you human being to human being, outside the context of this game, by calling me "...this fucker the most obvious lying two-faced scumfuck who ever walked..." - Apparently you missed the part earlier where I talked about the distinction between using a word for what it actually means and using a word to intentionally denigrate and insult someone. I used myself as an example, and pointed out that I am crippled. I haven't walked in decades. Thanks for going after me in the nastiest way you possibly could ... especially when I've made myself vulnerable by talking about it in an attempt to calm the game down, and even
more especially
in response to a post where I clearly stepped outside of the game and tried to talk to you without the context of the game being in between us.

In post 2479, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2475, Learned Hand wrote:[Back "In Character" - I'm still waiting for you to actually like quote me lying. Mafia is a game where people of all alignments lie and deceive for various reasons. You are repeatedly calling us "Lying scum" and "The scum hydra" and so on and so forth, but so far as I've seen, you haven't actually demonstrated that we lied anywhere.

Furthermore, I don't believe either of us ever said that we never post without consulting one another. We talk on slack when we can, but we both possess agency. We can act on our own.

As for your assertion that I just now soft claimed ... erm ... we've softed basically the whole day phase, all the way back to our first posts. If you choose to ignore the part where I point out to you the evidence that we long ago softed what we are and someone would either have a pretty good idea what we are or would have to assume we're really terrible players because of it ... that's on you. You don't get to just say something and have it be true and line up with reality just because you are misinformed (or intentionally trying to misinform others). I was quite clear that we had made posts thousands of posts ago that I'm sure most of the game caught on to and they have some idea what we are.

I'm sorry you missed it... but that's not excuse for frothing at the mouth rage posts.

This is the end of me talking with you until you show you can calm down and have a rational adult conversation. I warned you when I started posting that I was only going to talk to you right now unless you stopped, and you've kept up with the toxic posts and rage posting, so if you can't behave, I will simply ignore you. I don't need the stress, and I have no interest in helping you flood the game with noise.

The proverbial ball is in your court mate.

With affection,
Drixx

TALK TO ME ABOUT ITLE SCUMFUCK

Okay ... I'll take that as you telling me that you don't want to talk to me civil and like an adult. I won't be responding to you again for the duration of the game. You'll have to deal exclusively with Titus.

Show Titus you can be a rational adult and get her to convince me and I'll start reading what you say again. I am otherwise done with you.

~Drixx
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Shiro »

Drix can you please tell me why you townread ittle ? I would very much appreciate it if you did or point me to the post, if you have done so already.

^_^
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:02 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Joy, more yelling and name calling...

@Mod just a heads-up, if this continues tomorrow I will be subbing out so please get one ready. This game seems fun, but I can't stand he people in it.

Right now, It's either Learned Hand or RP and Itle as scum.

Therefore VOTE: Itlepip
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:03 am

Post by itlepip »

>< How the hell did you make that connection?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Then he lies as town. That's probably a reflection of his character more than anything.

He's lying scum here.

Did you seriously just not only attack me personally, but come after me outside of the context of mafia? Yeah ... done with you. Going to the sitemods.

~Drixx
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:05 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2494, itlepip wrote:RP your scumread on me is based on you looking at 3 posts, saying that those posts represent my entire ISO and then say that playing like whatever the fuck you cherrypicked is scummy. Yeah that isn't that hard to refute.

You seriously don't think there's other examples.

In post 712, itlepip wrote: Stop this, this is awful. I read that you claim PGO later, but this comment generally sucks. It is essentially a role madness game. The PRs are ridiculous with what they can do, so any vote could be on like a innocent child bulletproof cop, but that doesn't mean you don't vote.

In post 808, itlepip wrote:Holy shit that reasoning sucks. "I know I'm town, and voting confirmed town is scummy, so therefore anyone that votes me is scum". One of the very keys development for humans, and what mafia is based around, is that other people don't know what you know. One of the my pet peeves is when people say "I know I'm town and that gives me an advantage over everyone else" in lylo settings. It means nothing and doesn't actually help with analysis since everyone knows that they are town, even scum. Come on Jeanne...

Come on, the second one is straight from the Mafia Discussion forum.

In post 816, itlepip wrote:
In post 811, Jeanne11 wrote:Also, you keep ignoring the fact that I said you would do the same if you had my role. Address that point too instead of skirting around it.
No I wouldn't. There literally isn't a role in the game that I would ever do what you have been doing this game. If people voting me somehow damaged the role, which is what you seem to be implying here, you say that instead of 'OMG STOP GUYZ' and only ever OMGUSing. The fact is that Titus right now apparently know your role, which means that if she is scum scum know your role. Now there are a few instances where that is okay. 1 if you are sure that Titus is town or your role lets you know that Titus is town, 2 if you are scum which means you know Titus is town and are using her to vouch for you.
In post 812, Jeanne11 wrote:And my biggest pet peeve is when people try to lynch townie even if said townie has high utility to town. And no, I am not saying this just to save myself, but I sincerely believe it. For instance, if you were trying to lynch one of my townreads, I would be saying the same thing. In this case, it just so happens that I have utility.
You have played this game before right? Scum only gets lynched day 1 about 30% of the time. Yes you are only saying this to save yourself, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever except as an excuse to save yourself. You are allowed to point out why we should think you are town, but you can't just say 'don't do this please'.

Look, I'm trying not to go too far with this, but please try to look at your posts from the perspective of someone that doesn't know you are town to see what I am talking about.

Pedit: I thought you thought I was scum? Like you were voting me and everything. If I figured out your role (which I think I might've) then this whole gambit thing was dumb and anti-town. Why do you want me to know who you are if you think I am scum here?

I mean goddamn, this is straight talking to her about mafia theory during the lynch.

Then there's this series of posts.

In post 923, itlepip wrote:Okay, so I doubt that claim due to the weird definition that 'weak' seems to take as opposed to triggered.

I will move to RP lynch if it offered.

RP because that is how Sharky plays as town as well.

In post 1025, itlepip wrote:This does make some sense to me, when I made the meta case for sharky, it was more about saying that many of the points were null instead of scum since sharky does do those thing when he is town. I might be willing to change votes here.

In post 1034, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Sharky the fact that you still haven't voted TN is setting off some serious warning bells in my head.

I'm not sure if I actually want you to claim here,

Those were sequential, mind you.

PEdit: Oh, drixx hasn't even read my case. But now he's making more terrorist threats.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Drixx, you're gonna die today without responding to him. Serio.

Also, my case doesn't matter. All that matters is titus firmly believe that itle shouldn't be lynched today. The case is weak as fuck,and I expected it to get holes poked through it...but the weakness of the case doesn't explain the certain townread exhibited by the other head in your slot..

Also, Drixx, you know I love answering posts for other people. It's just something I do. Don't act surprised that I'm doing it. Man, you and Titus both keep trying to chide me for behaviors you should be well aware are normal for me.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:06 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Vote: Learned Hand

Itle is actually the stronger scum read. But you're STILL threatening me with moderator action rather than actually interacting or discussing things with me.

This is intolerable.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 2504, Learned Hand wrote:

He's lying scum here.

Did you seriously just not only attack me personally, but come after me outside of the context of mafia? Yeah ... done with you. Going to the sitemods.

~Drixx

You're a little late.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2261, Davsto wrote:it seems that half of the players are posting with the explicit aim to rile each other up, and for a start that's scummy (since senseless noise and arguments rather than actual scumhunting is what scum thrives off), and it also makes the game unfun because people don't want to get involved in a shitstorm, and would thus rather just stand back and avoid it.

Scum thrives on this kind of schism and argument. Stop it and work together.

still relevant.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2509, Davsto wrote:
In post 2261, Davsto wrote:it seems that half of the players are posting with the explicit aim to rile each other up, and for a start that's scummy (since senseless noise and arguments rather than actual scumhunting is what scum thrives off), and it also makes the game unfun because people don't want to get involved in a shitstorm, and would thus rather just stand back and avoid it.

still relevant.

Tis sad : (
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

To date, zero discussion of Itle. But you're digging up more insults to go and find different moderators who agree with you rather than discuss mafia?

Helllll no.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

still relevant.

In post 2510, Shiro wrote:

still relevant.

Tis sad : (

*nods*
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:09 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

still relevant.

Who would rather threaten me with site mods than actually talk to me about Itle?

I mean I'd ask you to vote the obvious answer but it wouldn't do any good :igmeou:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Shiro »

@LH
In post 2501, Shiro wrote:Drix can you please tell me why you townread ittle ? I would very much appreciate it if you did or point me to the post, if you have done so already.

^_^

Please answer

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:12 am

Post by itlepip »

RP, in your world, everything in all of those posts was theory? Do I really need to go back to those posts and bold everything that is actual discussion?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:13 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Mental health has nothing to do with developmental retardation. Your posts indicate an unhealthy mental state. I suggested you go do something else for awhile so you can come back and talk to me like an adult. The fact that you cannot even recognize that I'm trying to step outside of the game and help you as a person is disturbing.

What's further disturbing is that you respond to my attempt to talk to you human being to human being, outside the context of this game, by calling me "...this fucker the most obvious lying two-faced scumfuck who ever walked..." - Apparently you missed the part earlier where I talked about the distinction between using a word for what it actually means and using a word to intentionally denigrate and insult someone. I used myself as an example, and pointed out that I am crippled. I haven't walked in decades. Thanks for going after me in the nastiest way you possibly could ... especially when I've made myself vulnerable by talking about it in an attempt to calm the game down, and even more especially in response to a post where I clearly stepped outside of the game and tried to talk to you without the context of the game being in between us.

Also, and to make this perfectly 100% clear, I never ever ever called you retarded. Ever.

Which like, you were the one who made a big kerfluffle about the poster who did it yesterday. You really should know this. There's a zero percent chance you don't know this, but you still want to talk to me about things I've done instead of itle.

The town finally sees it. Good. Die.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:14 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2515, itlepip wrote:RP, in your world, everything in all of those posts was theory? Do I really need to go back to those posts and bold everything that is actual discussion?

Most of it was annoying wallposting with almost zero substance, actually.

When you vote, you vote on theory and bad play.

But hey, again, I don't really need you to see this. I need everyone else to. So go on, quote your own posts.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:15 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 2514, Shiro wrote:@LH
In post 2501, Shiro wrote:Drix can you please tell me why you townread ittle ? I would very much appreciate it if you did or point me to the post, if you have done so already.

^_^

Please answer

Obviously because I'm town :roll:.

Actually that may be it...

Pedit: did you miss the fact that cerb literally just posted that your case sucks? Why are you responding to me instead of him just to say you only care about his opinion and not mine?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2514, Shiro wrote:@LH

^_^

Please answer

That's me. Itepip is frankly obvious town. Roleplay is baiting us to respond to a case that FMPOV doesn't exist and he can then insult us and say we didn't disprove the non existant case.

There is ZERO reason to scumread itlepip or frankly anyone Elbrin has scumread that is based in reason logic or fact.

I know I skipped over like 30 posts but I don't care. My town pool are town. You don't want to follow me. Fine. Just don't lynch my townreads.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:19 am

Post by itlepip »

Also RP is your theory that LH is scum trying to protect their partner? cause stuff like that last post doesn't help me not get lynched.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:20 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2519, Learned Hand wrote:That's me. Itepip is frankly obvious town. Roleplay is baiting us to respond to a case that FMPOV doesn't exist and he can then insult us and say we didn't disprove the non existant case.

So you haven't read my case, because you haven't read the thread, but you have read the thread because you know Itle is town because you're following along.

Yes, you are trying to bluster your way out of this.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:20 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2520, itlepip wrote:Also RP is your theory that LH is scum trying to protect their partner? cause stuff like that last post doesn't help me not get lynched.

Why in the world would I want to help you NOT get lynched?

Rather the opposite
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2515, itlepip wrote:RP, in your world, everything in all of those posts was theory? Do I really need to go back to those posts and bold everything that is actual discussion?

Can you stop feeding RP troll and just work with us Shiro Dave to get a lynch off?

Let's get town agreeing.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2521, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2519, Learned Hand wrote:That's me. Itepip is frankly obvious town. Roleplay is baiting us to respond to a case that FMPOV doesn't exist and he can then insult us and say we didn't disprove the non existant case.

So you haven't read my case, because you haven't read the thread, but you have read the thread because you know Itle is town because you're following along.

Yes, you are trying to bluster your way out of this.

What case? I saw buzzwords.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”