6. 3dicerolling
7. Elbirn
8. Mass Flop
9. DiamondSentinel
11. Davsto
12. Shiro
13. BBmolla itlepip
14. roleplay25

Pretty sure I'd be okay lynching any of those people.
Some less than others.

My lis hasn't changed. Well, I guess davsto is a bad lynch, but I don't object to the rest of the lynches. As I said earlier, the information LH has could come from having a godfather on their team, and an ability related to millers(note they expressly say they know theres multiples milers/godfathers, not multiples of each. That's all you need for what they've claimed. It's not alignment indicative at all. Anyways, done watching Parasyte now! So, umm, I might get around to isoing RP as planned.

I'm not sure why drixx's unasked for claim under no pressure coupled with a whatever post in the early game is actually making people townread them now though. After all this Titus still hasn't actually given a reason (singular) why she believes itlepip is town. :/ that bothers me..
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

VOTE: Mass Flop

Let's call some people on bullshit.

@cerb, no one has given a reason why he's scum (I know rp claims he did) and his wagon composition is pushed by the same people who tried to mislynch every other townie.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by itlepip »

I'll say it now, my explanation for the townread is that they chose me to WK, but then couldn't actually find a reason to townread me ( :( :( ) so they got stuck on their read. That's why I'm okay with an LH lynch today.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2599, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 2590, DiamondSentinel wrote:Errant, I want you to watch what I do and who I interact with in the coming days, and then decide your shot tomorrow based on that. I know it's selfish, but I know what I'm doing.

That's fine. Okay with this.

In post 2090, Errantparabola wrote:Learned Hand- i am willing to lynch you but i am also willing to go along with cerb's attitude.
Cerberus v666- i am personally uncomfortable with writing you off as town.
3dicerolling- disliked early game but i like you more
Elbirn- LH v Elbirn I prefer Elbirn as townier.
Mass Flop- i thought early game was decent, but i am WAY less confident about the slot. out of the people i'd like to see dead, i would least like to see you dead. best of the worst, essentially.
itlepip- i thought itle's entrance was good, and i don't know about roleplay's case but i can understand cerb's.
roleplay25- if scum, damn good one.

So I am fine with DS being out of this lynchpool for today, seeing as it's not gonna happen.
Elbirn has made himself look more towny in my eyes. I'm willing to eliminate Elbirn and RP from this lynch list personally, and I see cerb as not gonna happen.

Everyone make a list of who they see themselves lynching D1. Please, for my sake. I'd like for us to consolidate and fast.
My list is: Mass Flop, itlepip, 3dice, Learned Hand.
If momentum on LH is reversing (which it seems like it is) then I am more than willing to go with VOTE: itlepip right now.

The only one I would consider on your list is flop. 3dice has been really townie lately.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2603, itlepip wrote:I'll say it now, my explanation for the townread is that they chose me to WK, but then couldn't actually find a reason to townread me ( :( :( ) so they got stuck on their read. That's why I'm okay with an LH lynch today.

My fucking God are you kidding me? I already said your wagon is blatantly scum driven. It's like the IQ of town drops when I saw it.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2602, Learned Hand wrote:VOTE: Mass Flop

Let's call some people on bullshit.

@cerb, no one has given a reason why he's scum (I know rp claims he did) and his wagon composition is pushed by the same people who tried to mislynch every other townie.

I gave an example of behavior I found scummy on his part, in the post where i voted for him. And stop throwing around assumption Titus. You are correct in that there is a small pool of people who have actually been moving their vote around today, and thus they've been the drive behind everything, but that's because NOBODY ELSE HAS BEEN HERE. Other people have just been popping in and saying nothing significant, and not giving anyone any reason for any actions.

Hell, the pool you're concerned about is the same set of people who were voting elbirn at your insistence!

Stop with the double standards.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

And yes, of course titus. Scum would absolutely just shove itlepips lynch down the towns throat in a super obvious fashion rather than just letting us screw around and no lynch today at no risk to themselves.

Totally. /s
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2435, Learned Hand wrote:

I will say one more thing, although I will warn you that speculation could lead you to make very poor assumptions so do be careful: I submitted the choice for character to play as before this became a hydra. In fact, I gave Dramonic two different choices if I was randomly assigned town and a different choice if I was randomly assigned scum, all of which come from what I would argue is the best television series ever aired: Babylon 5. I'll be happy to reveal the characters that Dramonic chose not to use after the game, but the one that we were given is G'kar (although Dram spelled it G'car, probably to irritate me). You have what you need to go and find the flavor. I will say that the role we have fits nicely with the character.

Of course, the character is ambiguous. Depending on where you step into the story, you could view the character as altruistically good, self-serving good, neutral, or any number of attributes that fall under "bad". Before I close, a particularly apt quote from our character: "We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."

G'Kar was awesome. Can't wait to learn who your other choice was.

Everyone should watch that series.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2607, Cerberus v666 wrote:And yes, of course titus. Scum would absolutely just shove itlepips lynch down the towns throat in a super obvious fashion rather than just letting us screw around and no lynch today at no risk to themselves.

Totally. /s

You not getting a lynch off is a huge risk given my townblock here. I just have to get them to agree.

Now I am going to pour through your ISO looking for a reason.

Wake up and push a scumread not someone you don't like Cerb.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2608, Klingoncelt wrote:

I will say one more thing, although I will warn you that speculation could lead you to make very poor assumptions so do be careful: I submitted the choice for character to play as before this became a hydra. In fact, I gave Dramonic two different choices if I was randomly assigned town and a different choice if I was randomly assigned scum, all of which come from what I would argue is the best television series ever aired: Babylon 5. I'll be happy to reveal the characters that Dramonic chose not to use after the game, but the one that we were given is G'kar (although Dram spelled it G'car, probably to irritate me). You have what you need to go and find the flavor. I will say that the role we have fits nicely with the character.

Of course, the character is ambiguous. Depending on where you step into the story, you could view the character as altruistically good, self-serving good, neutral, or any number of attributes that fall under "bad". Before I close, a particularly apt quote from our character: "We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."

Klingon, you're an IC. Please put out lists of scum for us to lynch from.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 1940, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. I think I'll do this.

VOTE: Itlepip

Primary reason? Hard pushing sharky as the proper target for the shot errant had, AND not following through on his claim to lynch EP if he shot elsewhere. Like he didn't even try, didn't even look into EP being scum, or talk about it at all, while other people WERE discussing it. Super weird and inconsistent. Dunno why scum him wouldn't have jumped on the EP hate train with DS though. But, eh, we're down to 3 days. I can't figure everything out before deadline.

Pushing a Sharky shot isn't terrible and not a reason to scumread itlepip. The obvious expectation here is that EP isn't going to push a buddy. Like at all.

You are better than this as town. Which makes me think you aren't.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 2611, Learned Hand wrote:You are better than this as town. Which makes me think you aren't.

Sorry for not being able to pinpoint why, but this makes me ridiculously uncomfortable.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Alrighty, so I looked through tn's iso fully now.

He wanted Jeanne, RP, and sharky lynched, in that order.

He claimed he would have shot one of zmuffin or Jeanne had he received the shot.

Also threw some shade on 3dice.

Town leaned diamond.

LH asked him specifically what his thoughts were on the millers, and he found it likely.

Hmm. IIoA, but it's here for me to consider.

pedit: Please, I'm terrible D1, and I admit it's a shitty ass case(repeatedly, btw) which I expected to get crushed. :P Instead it got sheeped. So yeah. That was unexpected. Also, pushing a sharky shot is terrible when the person with the shot has told us himself that it's a vig shot. Sharky, regardless of alignment, is an asset to town, at least in the short term, that shouldn't have just been killed off.

peditx2: Yeah, it's a shitty conclusion to draw, but whatever. I've used the same logic against her when she's acted outside expectations and in a way that was suboptimal. :P
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

@cerb, so let me get this straight, you throw out a shitty case. You expect resistance (you got it from me) and got unexpected Sheeping. Did you ever consider that scum are blatantly sheeping shit cases and avoiding the good ones and causing lots of drama to ensure scum do not get lynched?

@EP, you should be uncomfortable with Cerb. His bring terrible D1 doesn't excuse the lack of effort and shitty cases. It's a ok to be wrong. Not ok to try. If Cerb is town, he's paralyzed by fear.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2614, Learned Hand wrote:If Cerb is town, he's paralyzed by fear.

I lol'd
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2609, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2607, Cerberus v666 wrote:And yes, of course titus. Scum would absolutely just shove itlepips lynch down the towns throat in a super obvious fashion rather than just letting us screw around and no lynch today at no risk to themselves.

Totally. /s

You not getting a lynch off is a huge risk given my townblock here. I just have to get them to agree.

Now I am going to pour through your ISO looking for a reason.

Wake up and push a scumread not someone you don't like Cerb.

I don't think there is a single person here who i dislike. Stop disparaging my opinions and attempting to insinuate that there is no thought behind those I'm willing to lynch.

pedit: LH: sure, that's possible, but I have more respect for my oppositiion than to think that's actually what's going on here. Also, paralyzed by fear? Expand on that please. I'm intrigued.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Meh. Just reading the very beginning of RP's iso makes me not want to lynch him. As you said, Shiro, lots of attempting to ge tpeople to vote TN from super early on, like he just kept on and on about it. Fine.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2610, Learned Hand wrote:

Between me being sick and the 105-pages-long thread being clogged by toxins, I'm putting out one name only:

VOTE: Roleplay25

I think he's Scum, but even if he isn't he's far too anti-Town to keep in the game. Call it policy if you want.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 2613, Cerberus v666 wrote:Alrighty, so I looked through tn's iso fully now.

He wanted Jeanne, RP, and sharky lynched, in that order.

He claimed he would have shot one of zmuffin or Jeanne had he received the shot.

Also threw some shade on 3dice.

Town leaned diamond.

LH asked him specifically what his thoughts were on the millers, and he found it likely.

If LH gets lynched and flips scum, I think cerb is a bit more likely to be town??? Hmm.
About your TN iso. I would be looking at the people that TN didn't interact with a lot for scumreads. I'm pants at associatives, and it really doesn't narrow down my current list.

Also, I noticed a lot of people saying that they were miserable, and I'd like to say, Dramonic, you've at least failed in making me miserable.
Other than the vitriol in this game, the game's complexity has been a blast. Heart-pounding stuff. My role is pretty cool, too.

p-edit. LH. I don't think i've said that cerb is town. But I simply don't see a cerb lynch happening today. I feel like there's not a lot of information to be had (if we're wrong about cerb) based on cerb's lack of D1 associatives (which could be an interesting strategy to have as scum but the whole "shit at D1" is obviously genuine) and itlepip rolling scum would also make me consider cerb for town considering the out-of-the-gate pressure on cerb from itle.

p-edit 2. Kling, I know you're sick (and please feel better soon) but do you have a list of players that you would be alright with lynching if Roleplay doesn't pan out? If not, that's okay.

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

@cerb, I would stop disparaging if I could see the thought. In Sudikoen you hardly pushed. In Stevens Universe, same deal. Here, again. You state you're terrible D1 but had suspicions on me.

In Sudoken, you were an obstacle in town's way until you woke up and saw the townblock. You didn't push anything despite multiple requests to do do.

Inorganic Chemistry, same pattern.

To me, it appears you're too busy wanting to be right when you swing. By then, you don't show everyone your alignment. By showing us, even your wrong thoughts, it makes you trackable. If I can't track you, I want to lynch you.

People spend time talking about what is important to them. You'll see in my ISO i focus on defending town just as hard if not harder than lynching scum d1. Why? Because town wins if we see each other. Your I am terrible D1 is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Take a shot. Who out of my lynchable pool is scum? Go after them. Hard.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2618, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2610, Learned Hand wrote:

Between me being sick and the 105-pages-long thread being clogged by toxins, I'm putting out one name only:

VOTE: Roleplay25

I think he's Scum, but even if he isn't he's far too anti-Town to keep in the game. Call it policy if you want.

As much as I would love a dead roleplay, you should give all your reads ATM.

It gives a pool for Jeanne to track at least.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I've heard the suikoden game thrown around so much that i'm beginning to think it's some legend or something

ps titus i feel like you suggesting that cerb should only go after those in your lynchable pool is a bit off. are you preemptively expecting cerb to cooperate? and why?

--implosion
provided
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Wait, are you scum reading cerb or not, LH?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2622, Errantparabola wrote:I've heard the suikoden game thrown around so much that i'm beginning to think it's some legend or something

ps titus i feel like you suggesting that cerb should only go after those in your lynchable pool is a bit off. are you preemptively expecting cerb to cooperate? and why?

Cerb has seen the power of my townblocks. Second, it's not so much that I expect him to cooperate (although he should given he's seen my townblocking power). It's more I am not lynching my townblock so I don't want him to focus where he has one hell of a fight.

The idea behind that game is that I caught scum early and Marshalled the town to win while dying N1 with arguably the most anti-town role in the game but I wish I had it here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”