pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5050 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:50 am

Post by pisskop »

I will admit though, your cop choices are balls bad rc. That concerns me
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5051 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5044, pisskop wrote:Me/RC

Not Pirate mollie whose own immaturity has fueled it, or this being Laisse Fare RC and not that outrageous at that.

No mollie. Its all us and never you.

nope. i own my part in the shitwar. but i am pretty sure a cple of pple were chased out of the game before I got here including the slot I am currently in. zulfy specifically replaced out cos of rc.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5052 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5044, pisskop wrote:Me/RC

Not Pirate mollie whose own immaturity has fueled it, or this being Laisse Fare RC and not that outrageous at that.

No mollie. Its all us and never you.

nope. i own my part in the shitwar. but i am pretty sure a cple of pple were chased out of the game before I got here including the slot I am currently in. zulfy specifically replaced out cos of rc.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5053 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Zulfy's place out likes fairly exaggerated. Im sure it was a buildup, but the sudden shift to omgimout started when he knew who nero visited but not what kind of result.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5054 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler:
In post 4468, Zulfy wrote:So if you all did lynch nero

A) what the hell yo

B) Are we going to lynch RC when he flips cop? Can we lynch mollie after that?

In post 4469, pisskop wrote:Who said nero claimed cop?

In post 4470, Zulfy wrote:I didnt post the scoreboard yesterday cuz I was tired, I planned on doing so today but I have no time to format my scoreboard as I work the nfl game, but it's there, as a notepad file.

As I said before, RC is in the lead

Pedit: Im just tryna follow along to this torrent as best I can PK, didnt he?

In post 4471, pisskop wrote:Not at all

In post 4472, Zulfy wrote:He said he investigated Wicked?

In post 4473, pisskop wrote:he did. he also claimed wicked returned 'Miller'

In post 4474, pisskop wrote:
In post 4163, Nero Cain wrote:I'm the town role cop, I investigated wicked last and he came up as miller which is why I said he's town in my first post today.

Youve never weighed in on this.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5055 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5046, pisskop wrote:You seem to have enough experience with Titus to know her and yet you arent willing to assess her in light of her slot's play an her own? Are you lazy or insulting her?

lol you are not going to be able to drive a wedge in between titus and I.
whew!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5056 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Tbh Idc what titus does she is zulfy

And mollie I am obvtown lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5057 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:00 am

Post by pisskop »

lol thats not what I said to do. Im saying that if you are town you are insulting all of us here by refusing to seperate her town and scum games. Theyre different enough.

Y U so scured of the titus pressure?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5058 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:00 am

Post by pisskop »

But good mollie. Keep playing that emotional front. Its clearly working.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5059 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5054, pisskop wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 4468, Zulfy wrote:So if you all did lynch nero

A) what the hell yo

B) Are we going to lynch RC when he flips cop? Can we lynch mollie after that?

In post 4469, pisskop wrote:Who said nero claimed cop?

In post 4470, Zulfy wrote:I didnt post the scoreboard yesterday cuz I was tired, I planned on doing so today but I have no time to format my scoreboard as I work the nfl game, but it's there, as a notepad file.

As I said before, RC is in the lead

Pedit: Im just tryna follow along to this torrent as best I can PK, didnt he?

In post 4471, pisskop wrote:Not at all

In post 4472, Zulfy wrote:He said he investigated Wicked?

In post 4473, pisskop wrote:he did. he also claimed wicked returned 'Miller'

In post 4474, pisskop wrote:
In post 4163, Nero Cain wrote:I'm the town role cop, I investigated wicked last and he came up as miller which is why I said he's town in my first post today.

Youve never weighed in on this.

because I didn't have to, it is a convo that was between you and zulfy.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5060 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Maybe I should just leave Titus' flawed arguement as to why Im scum alone, and let hr lynch me.

pedit: Nope

Wrong answer. Thats a part of the game, and you dont even have the decency to tell us how valid it is? How the hell can you simply avoid content like this? is it a scumslip, or isnt it. why? this is how we move the game foreward, and yet nobody seems to want to.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5061 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5057, pisskop wrote:lol thats not what I said to do. Im saying that if you are town you are insulting all of us here by refusing to seperate her town and scum games. Theyre different enough.

Y U so scured of the titus pressure?

lol

scum always get so pissy when their plans get ruined.

it makes no sense for their to be a cop and role cop in the same game scum wld have to have a cannon to balance all of the potentially cleared town. the passed normal review and I am pretty sure ether is still the 1 who is reviewing normals I am telling you it wldn't have passed.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5062 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Y doesnt it make sense for there to be a cop and a rolecop? do they do the same things, or get the same results?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5063 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5060, pisskop wrote:Maybe I should just leave Titus' flawed arguement as to why Im scum alone, and let hr lynch me.

pedit: Nope

Wrong answer. Thats a part of the game, and you dont even have the decency to tell us how valid it is? How the hell can you simply avoid content like this? is it a scumslip, or isnt it. why? this is how we move the game foreward, and yet nobody seems to want to.

I already said that zulfy didn't scumslip. like a cple of times.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5064 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:06 am

Post by pisskop »

WHY

Like its great youre defending him, but why didnt he scumslip? how was it not a scumslip? What is with this town not pressuring you for this?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5065 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

two shot cop to cc the role cop leads to both prs dying and add in an ascetic bp sk balance.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5066 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 5042, Dwlee99 wrote:Keyser is theorizing about a scum-team of
3 obvtown
, I can't even tbh.

Titus is not getting lynched :giggle: [My town-case on Zulfy is still in the works...] Whose miss-lynch do you want to push next?

Coming to a cinema near you:

1) Why Zulfy/Titus is town
2) Fist of suspicion: Part One, pisskop
3) Fist of suspicion: Part Two, Dwlee99
4) Let's lynch RadiantCowbells: Part Two
5) Full analysis of my other town reads
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5067 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Do that instead of responding with inane posts. kthnx.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5068 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5062, pisskop wrote:Y doesnt it make sense for there to be a cop and a rolecop? do they do the same things, or get the same results?

nope but they functionally serve the same purpose. looking at the roles list for normals a role wld make sense since we can somewhat determine the alignment of some of the roles.

true story: in mine and ap's first game together we mislynched twice cos we convinced ourselves that there was a framer in the game. they updated the normals role lists after that and added framer to the non normals list.

here is the game:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=25367
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5069 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5067, pisskop wrote:Do that instead of responding with inane posts. kthnx.

AHAHAHAHA
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5070 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Since when has a rolecop determined alignment?

Because scum/town jailkeepers dont exist. Neither do scum/twon trackers, rolecops, neighbors, roleblockers, rolestoppers, docs, or cops.

I put a scum doc in my JoaT in my normal game. :| like serious? Right now, youre being serious?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5071 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5070, pisskop wrote:Since when has a rolecop determined alignment?

Because scum/town jailkeepers dont exist. Neither do scum/twon trackers, rolecops, neighbors, roleblockers, rolestoppers, docs, or cops.

I put a scum *cop* in my JoaT in my normal game. :| like serious? Right now, youre being serious?

Scum cop
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5072 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5065, Dwlee99 wrote:two shot cop to cc the role cop leads to both prs dying and add in an ascetic bp sk balance.

how many games have you run dwlee?
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5073 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:17 am

Post by pisskop »

All we've established for setup spec is that

-Theres a roleblocker or DN is aescetic SK.
-Theres at least 1 3 person hood, and 1 scum in that
-Theres a rolecop.

Thats it. All this other stf is right out of your bum. Rolecop and cop on the same team is somewhat powerful, but a 2shotcop and a RC isnt so out of tune, if we consider the lack of extra kills and maybe what the rest of the town/scum PRs are.

We dont know. You trying to shove down an RC lynch based on your wifomy-ass setup spec is going to make you look all the worse should RC flip town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5074 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5070, pisskop wrote:
Since when has a rolecop determined alignment?

I put a scum doc in my JoaT in my normal game. :| like serious? Right now, youre being serious?

I will use wicked as an example! there are no scum millers in normals
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”